Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:45:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436036 times)
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:18:27 PM

Looking to create a bounty for Key Management (HD Wallet back-up) video. Anyone interested? I have already asked @e1ghtspace and waiting for his reply.

Dear coins101,

You might want to wait a little for the new wallet for that.

It is somewhat different from client version 0.8.1.

Regards,
vTorrent

Dear all,

Today, marks the second anniversary of our vTorrent project!

To this date, not only our project development still going strong, our Community continues to grow as well.

Innovation projects are said to fail 90% of the time, but I strongly believe in an importance of a solid foundations to be vital for the success of any projects.

To celebrate the annual anniversary, a major new version of the client that incorporated many new features will be released to public in about 2 weeks.

Specifically thanks to all of those strong supporters of our project.

Regards,
vTorrent

7 months later...

9 months later same ol' shit...

It's been 10 months now. Even the most loyal vtr community members run out of patience. No one should be surprised. Is it that much to ask - for an update on current development status? No one is asking him to immediately release working torrent functionality. People just ask for some respect, because they have been supporting this project for three years and it doesn't take much effort to post few words. Clearly dev has some agenda and he is letting people to pump and dump it every week.

I know that some idiot will take the role of a devil's advocate and start defending dev that he doesn't owe us anything etc. HE DOES. The premine was quite huge and he is wasting people's time and money. If he is pumping and dumping this coin then he is scamming people. If he wanted to start new project he didn't have to make it public, there would be no premine and people wouldn't be complaining. I know it would be the best to have some premine, dump it and have no responsibilities but it's called SCAM.

One more thing, someone shared this on vtr slack:

One of the dev team members who is under nickname PNOCH confirmed that torrent functionality is working. He was clearly LYING. He is working on some other projects like FAILCOIN (that information was confirmed by Spartak_t). I'm warning everyone to NOT INVEST or TAKE PART in FAILCOIN or any other project in which PNOCH is involved. Look at failcoin it's the same story as VTR. They promise new things every week but there is 0 progress. It's probably another scam started by the same people.
kattokassinen

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:03:30 AM

Well, the Failcoin project will truly live up to its name if they chose to scam the VTR community. I doubt they would attract investors with that kinda background.
ALCTEC

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:56:16 AM

I don't think it's fair to drag failcoin into this - just because one of the devs is doing some work on it.

Anyway, vTorrent has wasted enough of my time now. Got out on the last pump and won't be buying back in unless there is a significant update. Shame that these guys have no integrity. Sometimes wasted time is a bigger loss than anything financial.
nolispui

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:01:16 AM

I am confident if we all dump and bring the coin to 100 sats the developer will magically show up again because dumping on us won't be profitable anymore. I bet he laughs all the way to the bank, he just has to log-in for 10 minutes once a day and he can get a nice passive income out of us who have wasted years waiting  Grin
Pretty good scam you've got going on @dev
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:03:24 AM

I am confident if we all dump and bring the coin to 100 sats the developer will magically show up again because dumping on us won't be profitable anymore. I bet he laughs all the way to the bank, he just has to log-in for 10 minutes once a day and he can get a nice passive income out of us who have wasted years waiting  Grin
Please tell me, how is he creating income out of this? The price doesn't increase and decrease with his activity or anything he does, meaning you could have a nice passive income as well..
If it's about the premine, he could have dumped that for more a few months back without the trouble of faking activity or anything you're claiming he does ?
hughbt

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:20:44 AM

Please tell me, how is he creating income out of this? The price doesn't increase and decrease with his activity or anything he does, meaning you could have a nice passive income as well..
If it's about the premine, he could have dumped that for more a few months back without the trouble of faking activity or anything you're claiming he does ?

Did you take part in this scam? Look at my previous post, there is no reason to defend him.

He is pumping and dumping this coin, accumulating at 4-5k sat and selling at the top. He knows it will go back down if he won't
start communicating.
badinvesterguy

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

Did you take part in this scam? Look at my previous post, there is no reason to defend him.

He is pumping and dumping this coin, accumulating at 4-5k sat and selling at the top. He knows it will go back down if he won't
start communicating.
And how is he doing that? By logging in sometimes?.. You don't know who is buying or selling when and how much. I'm not supporting the dev, I'm just not supporting bashing the dev for every price change that happens, because there is no correlation between the 2. Or proof / causation
badinvesterguy

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:29:58 AM

^ doesnt mean I don't support bashing the dev for not delivering / communicating, but giving him credit for pump/dumps is wild guessing
hughbt

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:21:35 AM

He doesn't give a f if you are supporting him/this coin or not. He already made money on p&d, dumped his premine and he is happy camper. He is in charge of things, he is not communicating BECAUSE he wants to keep his p&d game as long as its possible before people figure out he made no progress. If you have better explanation then tell my why he is not communicating.

It takes 30 seconds to send new reply, make a screenshot of a new wallet or sth. He doesn't want to keep you up to date because this way he can make money by scamming you.
badinvesterguy

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:45:33 AM

He already made money on p&d, dumped his premine
This right here explains why there is no reason for him to cause the p&d of this coin.
Everybody on bittrex is able to make the exact same profit/loss on this coin as the dev, therefore it's useless to claim he is withdrawing communication because of it.
Hate him all you want but aren't you just accusing him of something without proof ?
hughbt

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:55:40 AM

This right here explains why there is no reason for him to cause the p&d of this coin.
Everybody on bittrex is able to make the exact same profit/loss on this coin as the dev, therefore it's useless to claim he is withdrawing communication because of it.
Hate him all you want but aren't you just accusing him of something without proof ?

Ok, why he is not communicating? It takes 30 seconds to send a post and it can only make this community stronger. So tell my why he is not communicating? No one demands a new wallet every two weeks. Just some respect and update on a current development status.
nolispui

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:56:51 AM

So why isn't he showing proof that he has not sold his premine, which we all have asked time and time again?
If you think he is not able to pump and dump routinely the coin and holders hold his same advantage you're delusional.

Your problem is that you are working on assumptions about what the developer theoretically thinks in his mind. That is just absurd. The facts are that he promised a new wallet after two weeks, then he disappeared for months, only to re-appear and post that a future version would be based on Zcash, and disappeared again. He did not even release the 8.2.1 version of the wallet that he had promised.
Through all of this, he just log-ins, looks at us asking explanations, and remains silent. The only time he writes in the thread is when we start talking about different coins, and the reason is because if we stop talking about VTR there won't be noobs to sell coins at the top after every scammy pump.
These are the facts, the rest is just wishful thinking.
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:25:22 PM

@dev

Can you please confirm the existence/current address of the premine.

If you fail to prove this then we can all assume that you've stopped developing this project.

Dear all,

This project is indeed still being actively developed.

Regards,
vTorrent

I think I remember you posted a long time ago that the dev responds when he feels he needs to, not because you demand it. The guy logs in regularly to keep track of his thread. That probably happens behind a VPN so it's not a random login.

I think we've all extended patience as much as it needs to be extended. If they dev doesn't want to post a simple update or let us know that they're still alive after all this time people have spent supporting the project then we can just call it abandoned.

I'm giving the dev until Monday, October 9th to prove the premine otherwise I'm going to call this project abandoned.

To put a slight update on this:
I don't give a shit about the premine, if the dev has used it (people have bills after all) I don't care.

All I'm asking is that he either prove the premine
Or he deliver a juicy 'proof' that something is actually happening with this project.
A few screenshots, a video, something that we haven't yet seen. Something showing torrent functionality.

A juicy, delicious cookie is all I'm asking for. A ripe red apple. A wagyu marbled grilled steak. A piece of raw salmon glistening with fatty oils.

Give us the goods.

I'm not asking for a release or whatever (although that'd be cool) this is basically the "push comes to shove" demand. Prove what state this project is actually in.

In the event the dev fails to meet this deadline (October 9th) I'll be asking the old timers from this thread/slack to sign my online petition (they can refuse, totally up to them) stating that this project has been abandoned. It won't count as anything official, but you can take it for what its worth.
hughbt

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:56:05 PM

Maybe someone will take over.  Undecided The idea is great and there is really high demand for such a solution.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:59:17 PM

In the event the dev fails to meet this deadline (October 9th) I'll be asking the old timers from this thread/slack to sign my online petition (they can refuse, totally up to them) stating that this project has been abandoned. It won't count as anything official, but you can take it for what its worth.

So let me get this straight.

You want to rage quit. And those that do not agree with your or want to follow you and sign whatever, can just fuck off? You're declaring my investment is worth zero, because you're pissed off, is that it?

I can understand that you're pissed off. But have you ever considered that there are tons of people out there who watch, read, but never post? Now you're making decisions not only for yourself, but everyone, like it or not?

Sounds like you sold up.
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:49:58 PM

You want to rage quit. And those that do not agree with your or want to follow you and sign whatever, can just fuck off? You're declaring my investment is worth zero, because you're pissed off, is that it?

I can understand that you're pissed off. But have you ever considered that there are tons of people out there who watch, read, but never post? Now you're making decisions not only for yourself, but everyone, like it or not?

Sounds like you sold up.

Would you prefer to find out your investment is worth nothing now or in 6 months time?
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:54:39 PM

Sounds like you sold up.

Would you prefer to find out your investment is worth nothing now or in 6 months time?

If you sold up, good for you. bye.
hughbt

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:23:53 PM

Let's post this epic INSTABUY button once again because... Why the heck not?  Huh  Cheesy
badinvesterguy

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:29:34 PM

Let's post this epic INSTABUY button once again because... Why the heck not?  Huh  Cheesy
So much p&d from dev
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:57:47 AM

Been over a year and no activity. Coin is dead.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: