Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC  (Read 29669 times)
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:49:26 PM

LOL
stanozlolz

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:56:54 PM

You'll be still paying this off for years at the pathetic, constipated rate you are now and I doubt you're even going to pay it all back anyway. You also wouldn't know if he went to the police either so it's a great idea "scammer".  Undecided

I wonder where theymos finds his staff members.
What qualified you? As you are quite retarded and lack intelligence.

Learn internet security, anonymity, deepweb, darkweb...whatever you want to call it.
The vast majority of you (99%) have never experienced the darkweb and probably never will...

The vast majority here are bitcoin enthusiasts aka wanna-be bitcoin junkies that have never dealt with serious exploits. (i.e., apple call-ins, duracell checks, sprint resets, advanced replacements, etc)

To be blunt, you're all busters...

I live up to my word.
As soon as the tax refund hits the checking account, HBO will see repayment.

I WAS THE MIDDLEMAN OF THE DEAL --- IT WENT SOUR.
That is the bottomline.

Until next time...

What does any of this have to do with anything or how does it display a lack of intelligence? It shows yours if anything. Regardless of how well you think you're hidden a theft was still committed and he's within his rights to report it regardless of what may happen. I also doubt you're as smart as you think you are, especially when you've been scammed yourself numerous times (allegedly), but why are you so worried about him going to the police anyway if you're untouchable? The bottom line is you scammed someone out of money and can't even afford to pay it back. I'd concentrate on returning the money rather than bluffing and boasting about how much of an internet ghost you are because no one cares.

He probably already has.
I told him to do whatever he wishes.

I'm not hiding...I'm right here, always have been and always will.

To the person below, here's me:
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/258075_700b.jpg
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:30:16 PM

You'll be still paying this off for years at the pathetic, constipated rate you are now and I doubt you're even going to pay it all back anyway. You also wouldn't know if he went to the police either so it's a great idea "scammer".  Undecided

I wonder where theymos finds his staff members.
What qualified you? As you are quite retarded and lack intelligence.

Learn internet security, anonymity, deepweb, darkweb...whatever you want to call it.
The vast majority of you (99%) have never experienced the darkweb and probably never will...

The vast majority here are bitcoin enthusiasts aka wanna-be bitcoin junkies that have never dealt with serious exploits. (i.e., apple call-ins, duracell checks, sprint resets, advanced replacements, etc)

To be blunt, you're all busters...

I live up to my word.
As soon as the tax refund hits the checking account, HBO will see repayment.

I WAS THE MIDDLEMAN OF THE DEAL --- IT WENT SOUR.
That is the bottomline.

Until next time...

What does any of this have to do with anything or how does it display a lack of intelligence? It shows yours if anything. Regardless of how well you think you're hidden a theft was still committed and he's within his rights to report it regardless of what may happen. I also doubt you're as smart as you think you are, especially when you've been scammed yourself numerous times (allegedly), but why are you so worried about him going to the police anyway if you're untouchable? The bottom line is you scammed someone out of money and can't even afford to pay it back. I'd concentrate on returning the money rather than bluffing and boasting about how much of an internet ghost you are because no one cares.

He probably already has.
I told him to do whatever he wishes.

I'm not hiding...I'm right here, always have been and always will.

To the person below, here's me:

I never went to the cops. I need a small payment today if possible. And for the full amount someone told me that after the IRS accepts your papers or if you did them online, you get your money within 21 days. Is that true?

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:07:35 PM

why dont you just go to the cops while waiting for the money?

it doesn't cost anything and in the worst case the cops will tell you that you are a idiot.

it just makes you look like an even greater idiot how you beg him to pay you 10 $ a week, although he scammed you out of 5000$

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
needFREElunch

Activity: 196

Hi

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:20:10 PM

it doesn't cost anything and in the worst case the cops will tell you that you are a idiot.

it just makes you look like an even greater idiot how you beg him to pay you 10 $ a week, although he scammed you out of 5000$
+1 on this. The lack of your willingness to go to the police is only making you look naive. It will also likely result in many other people trying to scam you in the future as well as they will assume that you are not going to do anything about it

I would say your reaction to this situation (or lack thereof) is causing you to lose all respect on here

SellingHBOGo

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:25:22 PM

+1 on this. The lack of your willingness to go to the police is only making you look naive. It will also likely result in many other people trying to scam you in the future as well as they will assume that you are not going to do anything about it

I would say your reaction to this situation (or lack thereof) is causing you to lose all respect on here
It's not $10 per week, I'm waiting until he receives his tax refund and then he sends the full payment. I'm actually starting to get annoyed by these people who don't even know the situation and are just posting here for the drama

stanozlolz

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:28:23 PM

It's not $10 per week, I'm waiting until he receives his tax refund and then he sends the full payment. I'm actually starting to get annoyed by these people who don't even know the situation and are just posting here for the drama

Yeah, I'll have a small payment for you tonight.
Post your BTC address here...as it is gone from your signature now.

Thanks.

PS. To everyone commenting, what are the police going to do?
Enlighten me.
needFREElunch

Hi

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:29:16 PM

It is actually the "tax refund" of his "partner" which should be received in February. So far it has been roughly $10 per week.

It has been said many times that he is most likely just trying to string you along until late February when he will likely make up some other excuse  

needFREElunch

Hi

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:30:23 PM

Enlighten me.
The police will likely investigate as to what your identity is and bring you to justice (aka put you in jail)

SellingHBOGo

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:34:31 PM

My BTC address is:    1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK
If you can do something about it other than just comment here, go ahead. I'll give you half of the money if you recover it

stanozlolz

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:36:05 PM

Enlighten me.
The police will likely investigate as to what your identity is and bring you to justice (aka put you in jail)

Yes, the police will likely investigate a case of money laundering (stolen funds to fiat) and bring me to justice, along with HBO here.

A piece of the story few fail to include in their idiotic remarks.

Thanks.
HBO, I'll hit you tonight with a payment...that's my word.
needFREElunch

Hi

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:37:17 PM

Enlighten me.

Yes, the police will likely investigate a case of money laundering (stolen funds to fiat) and bring me to justice, along with HBO here.

A piece of the story few fail to include in their idiotic remarks.

Thanks.
HBO, I'll hit you tonight with a payment...that's my word.
Why would HBO be brought to justice? Do you think he is laundering money via the accounts he is selling? Unless he is breaking the law the police are not going to do anything to you

needFREElunch

Hi

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:39:26 PM

If you can do something about it other than just comment here, go ahead. I'll give you half of the money if you recover it
In order to make a police report you need to have personal knowledge of the situation. The only reason I know that a crime occurred is because you said it did. I did not see him give you the address to send the bitcoin to, I only have second hand knowledge.

Segvec was also threatening to release your personal information, I don't see how you cannot take that personally and try to do something about it.

stanozlolz

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:42:11 PM

In order to make a police report you need to have personal knowledge of the situation. The only reason I know that a crime occurred is because you said it did. I did not see him give you the address to send the bitcoin to, I only have second hand knowledge.

Segvec was also threatening to release your personal information, I don't see how you cannot take that personally and try to do something about it.

I threatened to release his personal info.
He actually released what he thought was my personal info...

I never released anything of his...ever.

Also, I did not steal his funds as explained numerous times before.
Take your monkey ass through the thread and read it prior to adding fuel to the fire...

I hate retards...
stanozlolz

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:08:21 AM

0.09192 BTC ($20) ...sent to your address specified above.
Please confirm.
applesRyummy

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:10:06 AM

Please confirm.
Congrats to HBOgo to getting 0.4% of the amount owed to him. Great job!
applesRyummy

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 04:00:02 AM

Please confirm.

Hey stupid fuck, 0.4% = 40%... I know you are from India or some 3rd world country by how horrible your math is.
Nope. 0.4% equals 0.4%, as in 1/250 of the total amount owed. You just repaid 1/250 of the amount you owe HBO go. 40% is 2/5, you did not just repay 2/5 of what you owe
applesRyummy

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 04:00:35 AM

Your ability to be a bigot is even worsening. You are scum
applesRyummy

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 04:57:26 AM

Please confirm.

Hey stupid fuck, 0.4% = 40%... I know you are from India or some 3rd world country by how horrible your math is.
Nope. 0.4% equals 0.4%, as in 1/250 of the total amount owed. You just repaid 1/250 of the amount you owe HBO go. 40% is 2/5, you did not just repay 2/5 of what you owe

Hey, you...yeah you...the Indian retard.
Let me school you right quick.

0.4% is the same thing as 0.40%.
Do you know what decimals are?

0.abc
a = tenths
b = hundredths
c = thousandths

With that being said 0.4% = 40%...or 2/5.

Here's further proof if you try to dispute my answer:
http://gyazo.com/ffa07170423cf18f5452fd29108e124c

PLEASE EDUCATE YOUR RETARDED, INDIAN SELF.  Wink
0.40% ! = 40%

You have repaid a total of .004x of what you owe HBO. This is a total of .4%.

You are a moron who cannot even insult someone
RainMan28

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:00:50 AM

Please confirm.

Hey, you...yeah you...the Indian retard.
Let me school you right quick.

0.4% is the same thing as 0.40%.
Do you know what decimals are?

0.abc
a = tenths
b = hundredths
c = thousandths

With that being said 0.4% = 40%...or 2/5.

Here's further proof if you try to dispute my answer:
http://gyazo.com/ffa07170423cf18f5452fd29108e124c

PLEASE EDUCATE YOUR RETARDED, INDIAN SELF.  Wink

You're dumb.

0.4 = 40%
0.4% = 0.004

This is why you scam. Because you fail at 4th grade math. Smiley

BTC: 18BEi5vPrPPYETiQt5eG9Sjjyt9DHorfYq
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: