Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC  (Read 29672 times)
applesRyummy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:05:11 AM

0.09192 BTC ($20) ...sent to your address specified above.
Please confirm.
Congrats to HBOgo to getting 0.4% of the amount owed to him. Great job!

Hey stupid fuck, 0.4% = 40%... I know you are from India or some 3rd world country by how horrible your math is.
Nope. 0.4% equals 0.4%, as in 1/250 of the total amount owed. You just repaid 1/250 of the amount you owe HBO go. 40% is 2/5, you did not just repay 2/5 of what you owe

Hey, you...yeah you...the Indian retard.
Let me school you right quick.

0.4% is the same thing as 0.40%.
Do you know what decimals are?

0.abc
a = tenths
b = hundredths
c = thousandths

With that being said 0.4% = 40%...or 2/5.

Here's further proof if you try to dispute my answer:
http://gyazo.com/ffa07170423cf18f5452fd29108e124c

PLEASE EDUCATE YOUR RETARDED, INDIAN SELF.  Wink

You're dumb.

0.4 = 40%
0.4% = 0.004

This is why you scam. Because you fail at 4th grade math. Smiley
Bingo Wink

Maybe segvec actually fits the description of the people who he claims he is trying to insult in a way to just hide how uneducated he is.
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:41:55 AM

Yeah I received $20, hopefully the full amount will be paid soon..

SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:58:13 PM

Working  it out with SEGVEC via PM/other communication.
Will update when paid back.

SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:26:39 PM

Why the fuck do you get my hopes up and say you'll pay me and then just disappear for like a wekk

BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:30:06 PM

Why the fuck do you get my hopes up and say you'll pay me and then just disappear for like a wekk
You didn't actually think he was going to repay you did you?

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:35:03 PM

i guess its called karma? i see you got red trust prior to scam few people, guess in the end whoever got scammed tend to turn out to be a scammer too,
and btw, dont get your hope too high as i believe segveg will never pay them off
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:19:45 PM

i guess its called karma? i see you got red trust prior to scam few people, guess in the end whoever got scammed tend to turn out to be a scammer too,
and btw, dont get your hope too high as i believe segveg will never pay them off
Yea from the looks of it, HBOGo was trying to make back some of the money he lost from segvec.

stanozlolz

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:26:19 PM

What does cussing solve?
Also, you know I have a life outside of bitcointalk.org right?
Furthermore, I see you have been on an actual scamming spree --- interesting.

FINALLY, the individual filed his taxes Friday evening.
With that being said, 7-21 days from the filing date.

My god, you are immature.
SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:37:01 PM

What does cussing solve?

Alright I understand you have a life outside of bitcointalk but if I don't hear from you for a week how am I supposed to know what's happening? If you actually do pay me, which I doubt, everyone will get their funds back. We'll see what happens.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:43:26 PM

What does cussing solve?

Alright I understand you have a life outside of bitcointalk but if I don't hear from you for a week how am I supposed to know what's happening? If you actually do pay me, which I doubt, everyone will get their funds back. We'll see what happens.

So you admit to scamming, why doesnt stanozlolz just pay those you scammed directly.

Perhaps they should list their username, amount scammed by SellingHBOGo and supporting transaction I.D's.

After being on the receiving end of scam to then turn around and do it to others shows the sort of person you are and most will now have lost all sympathy for you.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:48:26 PM

Everyone who was scammed by HBO - please list your scammed amounts in the higher of USD or BTC worth at the time of trade.

@Stanz / segvec, don't pay HBO the full amount once rec'd, hes a scammer and won't pay back anyone. If you really want to look good - pay the people he owes first the higher of the amount BTC or USD worth at the time of their scams and pay HBO the rest.

HBO fuck you dude - how dare you take you being scammed on others. Hopefully someone tracks u down and puts a bullet in your head.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:53:14 PM

Everyone who was scammed by HBO - please list your scammed amounts in the higher of USD or BTC worth at the time of trade.

@Stanz / segvec, don't pay HBO the full amount once rec'd, hes a scammer and won't pay back anyone. If you really want to look good - pay the people he owes first the higher of the amount BTC or USD worth at the time of their scams and pay HBO the rest.

HBO fuck you dude - how dare you take you being scammed on others. Hopefully someone tracks u down and puts a bullet in your head.
Do something instead of talking big behind a computer screen. segvec won't pay me back a single penny, after I realized that is when I started the process of recovering some of the funds by my own means. My family is struggling out here, my mom makes a biweekly $692 after taxes all of which goes towards paying mortgage. I don't want to lose that money for nothing to this fucking asshole.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:55:13 PM

Congrats hbo. You moved from being dumb to full retard.
Instead of taking legal action against segvec you are scamming other people to lessen your loss.

because you are young i hope you will understand that your behavior is on par or worst then segvec's

/edit

What about the people you scammed? Do you think they are all millionairs or have too much money?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:55:33 PM

Do something instead of talking big behind a computer screen. segvec won't pay me back a single penny, after I realized that is when I started the process of recovering some of the funds by my own means. My family is struggling out here, my mom makes a biweekly $692 after taxes all of which goes towards paying mortgage. I don't want to lose that money for nothing to this fucking asshole.

What segevec did or did not do is irrelevant, it does not give you free reign to scam others that may be in a similar situation to you.

If you cant afford to play with bitcoin then dont.
SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:59:57 PM

Instead of taking legal action against segvec you are scamming other people to lessen your loss.

because you are young i hope you will understand that your behavior is on par or worst then segvec's
What legal action? I don't even know who the fuck he is? There are scammers in this community whose identity is known publicly, but absolutely nothing has happened to them. They're still alive and well and living their daily lives as if nothing has happened whatsoever. You expect me to take legal action against a fucking ghost? Get real.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:03:16 PM

What legal action? I don't even know who the fuck he is? There are scammers in this community whose identity is known publicly, but absolutely nothing has happened to them. They're still alive and well and living their daily lives as if nothing has happened whatsoever. You expect me to take legal action against a fucking ghost? Get real.

i feel sorry for your loss as you are struggling to recover your funds, but IMO, i honestly will never ever give a stolen money for my parents
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:03:40 PM

So please explain why you think he should refund you, you cant exactly take a moral high ground any more as your both the same.

I expect the little you managed to scam wont compensate for the 14.09BTC when segvec turns around and says go fuck yourself scammer.

SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:09:14 PM

So please explain why you think he should refund you, you cant exactly take a moral high ground any more as your both the same.

I expect the little you managed to scam wont compensate for the 14.09BTC when segvec turns around and says go fuck yourself scammer.

As if he was going to pay back either way. If he actually was, he would have been logging in every couple days or so to update me on the situation. I don't care about the opinion of anyone else on this forum, they're just commenting here for the drama or to collect their pennies from their signature campaigns

onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:09:18 PM

After you released segvec was not going to pay you deceived to be the scammer well done **** bag.  serves you right because now you are a scammer from the beginning.  looks to me you would of scammed any one.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:11:21 PM

why would it be the same case for you?
btc is property in the US. You can always seek legal help because cybercrime is nothing new and will get prosecuted.
you worked with him via bank transfer there are the first steps to his identity. But that is the job of the cops.
i just dont get why you dont even try it

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: