Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC  (Read 29672 times)
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:31:55 PM

Its interesting what happened. Obviously segvec was the middleman and it fell thru. He is responsible here, not the OP, I don't understand why he thinks he isn't.

Blazed I don't think segvec's intentions were to build up rep and scam someone for a big amount eventually. I thought that at first but so many times he paid with methods that require ID (Western Union, Moneygram, W2W) or address info (buying things shipped to him) and he bought stuff on this forum. If his true intent was to scam he wouldn't have done all that and expose his identity for when he scammed later.

The problem here is that after this segvec's account is trashed. Its value and trust is 0 and no one will trust him again, even if the $5k is paid in February. This then becomes a situation of will his "friend" pay the debt owed come February and will segvec actually be around still to pay it.

$5k is a lot of money, but anyone can disappear. It'll be interesting to see if segvec's account is abandoned or not.

Well, he did buy BTC with paypal and moneypaks. If he planned on scamming we should know soon Wink

This just sounds like a man in the middle deal gone wrong but you can't blame HBO for not wanting to wait 2 months for his BTC (especially since the value is dropping right now). If nothing was mentioned about this partner and etc then segvec should just pay up since he made the mistake of using this "partner".
Yeah, I think you should watch out for the MoneyPaks, he has told me once that he gets them for up to 40% off face value on the deepweb, so all the MoneyPaks that he has passed around without a receipt are definitely obtained fraudulently. I have PM'd WoodCollector, if anyone else is a professional doxxer, or knows one please PM me with their contact info. And KOS, please PM me any personal info you have on segvec, thanks.
segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:39:51 PM

Good luck to all trying.
@turtlehurricane, trying to elimate the individual who wiped out your client base...nice.  Smiley

The vast majority who commented are members who never buy/sell.
From what I see, all having bankrolls of $10k and below...with that being said, business is not a topic that the accusers should attempt to pounce me on. Everyone is against me because I hate foreign idiots that are uneducated. Key word being uneducated. I'm dealing with an idiotic Indian muck muck. Call me racist, an asshole, whatever you wish. In February, all accusing idiots will be deleting their posts and biting their tongue. Also police? How do you file a police report with drop names and deals that involve money laundering as HBO failed to mention? That must be new.

Thanks.
You're gonna end up in jail, if not from this case it'll happen eventually.

You're eliminating yourself, it ain't me doing this to you.

Still operating just fine. Thanks for your concern.
Now go work your way out to your "big scam" that you were telling me about. 

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:42:27 PM

Good luck to all trying.
@turtlehurricane, trying to elimate the individual who wiped out your client base...nice.  Smiley

From what I see, all having bankrolls of $10k and below...with that being said, business is not a topic that the accusers should attempt to pounce me on. Everyone is against me because I hate foreign idiots that are uneducated. Key word being uneducated. I'm dealing with an idiotic Indian muck muck. Call me racist, an asshole, whatever you wish. In February, all accusing idiots will be deleting their posts and biting their tongue. Also police? How do you file a police report with drop names and deals that involve money laundering as HBO failed to mention? That must be new.

Thanks.

Are you going to pay me back or not  Huh
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:44:10 PM

Good luck to all trying.
@turtlehurricane, trying to elimate the individual who wiped out your client base...nice.  Smiley

Thanks.

For some reason I doubt that people are still working with you after you admit that you have not sent over $5k that you agreed to send them and received bitcoin for.

And no, they do not want to wait until February to get their money.
Kassenzettel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:46:10 PM

Why do you scam  Huh money is not something free man and 5k can be a LOT  for some ppl!!

DO a loan in the bank and refund him how would you feel if you where him
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:46:58 PM

Good luck to all trying.

Thanks.

Just return him the cash and get the balance from your partner to end this facade. He dealt with you, not your partner as what everyone can see from the logs. It's not that you don't even have a large enough bankroll or something, you're just being spiteful about this.
segvec

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:47:06 PM

Its interesting what happened. Obviously segvec was the middleman and it fell thru. He is responsible here, not the OP, I don't understand why he thinks he isn't.

Blazed I don't think segvec's intentions were to build up rep and scam someone for a big amount eventually. I thought that at first but so many times he paid with methods that require ID (Western Union, Moneygram, W2W) or address info (buying things shipped to him) and he bought stuff on this forum. If his true intent was to scam he wouldn't have done all that and expose his identity for when he scammed later.

The problem here is that after this segvec's account is trashed. Its value and trust is 0 and no one will trust him again, even if the $5k is paid in February. This then becomes a situation of will his "friend" pay the debt owed come February and will segvec actually be around still to pay it.

$5k is a lot of money, but anyone can disappear. It'll be interesting to see if segvec's account is abandoned or not.

Well, he did buy BTC with paypal and moneypaks. If he planned on scamming we should know soon Wink

This just sounds like a man in the middle deal gone wrong but you can't blame HBO for not wanting to wait 2 months for his BTC (especially since the value is dropping right now). If nothing was mentioned about this partner and etc then segvec should just pay up since he made the mistake of using this "partner".
Yeah, I think you should watch out for the MoneyPaks, he has told me once that he gets them for up to 40% off face value on the deepweb, so all the MoneyPaks that he has passed around without a receipt are definitely obtained fraudulently. I have PM'd WoodCollector, if anyone else is a professional doxxer, or knows one please PM me with their contact info. And KOS, please PM me any personal info you have on segvec, thanks.

Lol, you fail to realize it isn't possible to dox me.
You are fully clearnet so know nothing about hiding, being anonymous, etc.

Use drops, fake ids, and be the man in the middleman and you never reveal your identity.
PM WoodCollector...I think he will give you the Canton, Michigan drop...or maybe the bloomfield hills. Or the royal oak, Birmingham...who knows what I used.

Even if I do never make repayment, there is nothing you can do.
I'm doing as I'm legit and don't scam.

Cheers.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Use drops, fake ids, and be the man in the middleman and you never reveal your identity.
PM WoodCollector...I think he will give you the Canton, Michigan drop...or maybe the bloomfield hills. Or the royal oak, Birmingham...who knows what I used.

Cheers.

That is really underhanded about you for offering to release info. Consider this - if you're the guy at the other side waiting for his money, would you still be so cool about this?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:52:17 PM

Cheers.

That is really underhanded about you for offering to release info. Consider this - if you're the guy at the other side waiting for his money, would you still be so cool about this?
From how I see this, he is using the fact that he has sensitive information about the OP as leverage to get him to be quiet and say the issue is "resolved" so he can continue his business (and potentially scam again)
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:53:02 PM

I still don't understand, are you going to pay me back or not? You haven't mentioned that?
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:55:00 PM

I still don't understand, are you going to pay me back or not? You haven't mentioned that?

he'll keep saying Feb but its never going to happen.

segvec

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:56:17 PM

Cheers.

I man in the middled this deal. My account is trashed so I might as well provide detail. Wrong address was provided by partner which I'm assuming was an honest mistake. He does not want to come out of pocket now so told me to wait until he got his tax return. I explained him the ramifications and he said he doesn't care and couldn't careless. With that being said, I'm not coming out of my pocket. Thus the reason for the month wait.

Leave me negative rep, cuss at me, threaten to dox me, threaten to kill me, do whatever.
I've been around since shadowcrew/cp.cc. I have been through this before and will again unfortunately. At the end of the day, to you I am jordan anderson, Jared wayne, Steve antopolous, whatever name I told you.

Ask around, I move reload cards for id vendors...big id vendors.
There you have it, my method.

I have access to any id, name, state, etc.
Come "find me", lol.

Nidaleee

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:57:17 PM

id be so pissed too, of course someone would try to dox.

isnt that the natural thing to do, if someone was out of enormous amount of money just wait and do nothing?

just pay the poor guy back.. well at least some of it back.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:59:06 PM

Cheers.

I man in the middled this deal. My account is trashed so I might as well provide detail. Wrong address was provided by partner which I'm assuming was an honest mistake. He does not want to come out of pocket now so told me to wait until he got his tax return. I explained him the ramifications and he said he doesn't care and couldn't careless. With that being said, I'm not coming out of my pocket. Thus the reason for the month wait.

Leave me negative rep, cuss at me, threaten to dox me, threaten to kill me, do whatever.
I've been around since shadowcrew/cp.cc. I have been through this before and will again unfortunately. At the end of the day, to you I am jordan anderson, Jared wayne, Steve antopolous, whatever name I told you.

Come "find me", lol.

You come across as a 16 yr old
segvec

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:01:04 PM

Maybe I am 16, or maybe I'm a 35 year old CPA.
Or perhaps I'm a nurse, or a lawyer.

Like I said, come kill me instead of being keyboard warriors.

SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:05:49 PM

Maybe I am 16, or maybe I'm a 35 year old CPA.
Or perhaps I'm a nurse, or a lawyer.

Like I said, come kill me instead of being keyboard warriors.
So you won't be on the forum during February. I guess I can just kiss my money goodbye...
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:10:11 PM

Cheers.

Come "find me", lol.

Will you repay the guy with your own money if your partner does not cough up the money by Feb?
We could care less for everything else.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:15:29 PM

He said in the previous page that if his partner does not pay out of pocket when he gets his tax return that the OP will not be paid from segvec's pocket.

alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1454

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:47:57 PM

Today has been a good day for drama fans.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:51:03 PM

I'm in a position where I can't even do anything. If segvec can confirm that the funds will guaranteed be paid in February once more, publicly I will lock this thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: