Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC  (Read 29665 times)
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 11:17:55 PM

Seems like a good time to point out that Segvec is also an identity thief, I wouldn't exactly expect him to have the highest morals or pay it back..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=796379.msg8963496#msg8963496 these cards can only be bought with SSN/foreign ID and full d0x

segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:18:09 PM

This will be my final post here with all seriousness.

I am not scamming HBO. There are a bunch of Internet trolls here and wannabe mods. At the end of the day, I am a ghost. Let's admit it. I can successfully scam him and get away with it. It's easy. Buy a hero for 1 BTC and move forward. It's cake. However, I offered to get his payment come February of 2015. He made this thread for a reason I am unaware of. It sucks to wait but at least you are getting it. No? I have plenty of funds, more than enough to cover this. Sadly, I did not make the mistake which means I will not be covering it from my own pocket. All of those who commented apart from xetsr and mark have little to no Bitcoin. You guys are in this just for the drama and attention. I don't want to hear any shit about you should pay out of own pocket, blah blah blah. It's not going to happen. This is a my way or the highway type ordeal. Regardless, HBO will get paid. Now, continue coming at my throat for no reason. Whatever floats the bitcointalk members boats.

Thanks again.
Ciao.
If you are using skype then you are almost certainly not a "ghost". It is my understanding that skype does not accept connections from tor exit nodes, and you will need to trust any VPN when they say they do not keep logs (if that is how you are keeping yourself a "ghost")
What if he chained 6 or 7 socks 5 proxies, used vmware, rdp etc?
It would still be possible. I somewhat doubt that he was/is doing that anyway. He doesn't have that big of a reason to need to be anon as he claims he is, especially considering the fact that he claims to not have intended to scam

You don't escape shadowcrew, carders, cp.cc, blackshades.su, etc by browsing the forums with no security. Get real.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:28:10 PM

I am not scamming HBO. There are a bunch of Internet trolls here and wannabe mods. At the end of the day, I am a ghost. Let's admit it. I can successfully scam him and get away with it. It's easy. Buy a hero for 1 BTC and move forward. It's cake. However, I offered to get his payment come February of 2015. He made this thread for a reason I am unaware of. It sucks to wait but at least you are getting it. No? I have plenty of funds, more than enough to cover this. Sadly, I did not make the mistake which means I will not be covering it from my own pocket. All of those who commented apart from xetsr and mark have little to no Bitcoin. You guys are in this just for the drama and attention. I don't want to hear any shit about you should pay out of own pocket, blah blah blah. It's not going to happen. This is a my way or the highway type ordeal. Regardless, HBO will get paid. Now, continue coming at my throat for no reason. Whatever floats the bitcointalk members boats.

Thanks again.
Ciao.
If you are using skype then you are almost certainly not a "ghost". It is my understanding that skype does not accept connections from tor exit nodes, and you will need to trust any VPN when they say they do not keep logs (if that is how you are keeping yourself a "ghost")
It would still be possible. I somewhat doubt that he was/is doing that anyway. He doesn't have that big of a reason to need to be anon as he claims he is, especially considering the fact that he claims to not have intended to scam

You don't escape shadowcrew, carders, cp.cc, blackshades.su, etc by browsing the forums with no security. Get real.
I guess we will find out soon enough.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
segvec

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:37:36 PM

Thanks again.
Ciao.

Very true.
Bye all, this is my last post on the entire forum.

HBO, shoot me a PM January 1st for an update.
Thanks for your patience and sorry things had to happen this way.

- Seg

YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:44:38 PM

Thanks again.
Ciao.

Very true.
Bye all, this is my last post on the entire forum.

HBO, shoot me a PM January 1st for an update.
Thanks for your patience and sorry things had to happen this way.

- Seg
I don't see why you aren't going to pay him back from your own pock and then have your partner reimburse you when he gets his tax return (assuming your previous statements are true). If you were making 10% from each trade and you did 100k+ in trades last month then you would be making $10k+ each month (lets call it $2,500 and the rest goes to your partner). That means that you would have made over $5,000 (or 20k if we use my original number) between now and the time you *might* get your reputation back, and for all intensive purposes will not be able to trade from this account until he is repaid.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:07:56 AM

Arrangements were made already.
Not sure why this was posted.
Yeah an arrangement for early February 2015?!? Remind me, did I loan you bitcoin, or did I sell it to you?

Not posting here anymore.
Arrangements were made.

You just put an end to yourself with this one.  Undecided
Did I not make it clear that the arrangement was not agreed upon  Huh . Not sure what you mean by I just put an end to myself with this one? You're going to scam me out of my money, and send a hitman after me? How is it fair for me to receive payment two months later?

Sorry, last post.
We agreed to the arrangement...and you know it.

Fortunately for you, I am not dpr...  Undecided

Edit: I did block you on Skype as you are now making false claims making me out to be a scammer.
You have been blocked.

Hmm... segvec, what is the arrangement here? I don't quite follow the screenshots and stuff posted, but it seems to be that you backed out of the deal here.

1. Partner c+p error and sent wrong address.
2. HBO sent funds to random Bulgarian that my partner was dealing with.
3. Bulgarian cashed out funds and ditched partner and myself.
4. Partner's error...so will be reimbursing via his tax return. (USA; mid-feb arrival)
5. HBO is a foreign national who is not educated enough to understand the situation.
6. Posts here in hopes of this scam report making me pay the funds back now.
7. Fails as we've already made an arrangement that will be followed.
8. /story.

you do realize HBOGO is a kid right ?   he is 15 yrs old, be a man and pay the kid his money.  sell what you need to sell, make payment installments, take out a CC advance, how the hell are you going to tell someone "i will pay you in February ?"  Between you and your partner...two grown ass men, you cannot scrape any funds to give the kid immediately ?   

you leave messages on the forum taunting him, bragging about your ability to hide--that's exactly what cowards do--they hide.  you have no shame sir.  justice usually finds people like you one way or another, if the alphabet boys don't get you, i hope someone you screwed over does. 

I just want to go on record and say that I am in fact 15 years old. I told segvec that I am 20 out of fear of losing future business deals and people not taking me serious etc. Despite my young age, I actually acted like a man while doing business, and delivered all my promises while all segvec is doing now is hiding like a coward and mocking, taunting and toying with me WHILE he has my funds. segvec, why do you think that info I gave you such as Western Union info, bank info etc were all those of my parents? As xetsr and Blazedout have said, you live and learn right? Too bad this money went to dust though, doesn't really help with the financial situation my family is in now. segvec hope you enjoyed SCAMMING A KID who hasn't even finished high school yet.
YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:09:49 AM

I just want to go on record and say that I am in fact 15 years old. I told segvec that I am 20 out of fear of losing future business deals and people not taking me serious etc. Despite my young age, I actually acted like a man while doing business, and delivered all my promises while all segvec is doing now is hiding like a coward and mocking, taunting and toying with me WHILE he has my funds. segvec, why do you think that info I gave you such as Western Union info, bank info etc were all those of my parents? As xetsr and Blazedout have said, you live and learn right? Too bad this money went to dust though, doesn't really help with the financial situation my family is in now. segvec hope you enjoyed SCAMMING A KID who hasn't even finished high school yet.
What the hell is a 15 year old doing buying over $7,000 worth of bitcoin? What is a 15 year old doing even having $7k period (the 5k deal plus the two 1k deals that you said you previoiusly did)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 12:13:39 AM

Yeah an arrangement for early February 2015?!? Remind me, did I loan you bitcoin, or did I sell it to you?

Arrangements were made.

Did I not make it clear that the arrangement was not agreed upon  Huh . Not sure what you mean by I just put an end to myself with this one? You're going to scam me out of my money, and send a hitman after me? How is it fair for me to receive payment two months later?

Sorry, last post.

Edit: I did block you on Skype as you are now making false claims making me out to be a scammer.
You have been blocked.

Hmm... segvec, what is the arrangement here? I don't quite follow the screenshots and stuff posted, but it seems to be that you backed out of the deal here.

4. Partner's error...so will be reimbursing via his tax return. (USA; mid-feb arrival)
5. HBO is a foreign national who is not educated enough to understand the situation.
8. /story.
So.. even when reading YOUR side of the story, I still see that it was your fault, and you're not willing to pay it back. Yeah yeah yeah blame it all on this mysterious partner.  You or your (fake) partner do not seem very educated either; it was a complete mistake on your part, there really is no excuse to this.
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:14:41 AM

What the hell is a 15 year old doing buying over $7,000 worth of bitcoin? What is a 15 year old doing even having $7k period (the 5k deal plus the two 1k deals that you said you previoiusly did)
Only reason I bought that much btc is because he promised to pay a 10% commission which he did twice. As to how I have (now had) that much money, I earned it partly from a part time job and partly from my account shop on my main account
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:18:01 AM

Only reason I bought that much btc is because he promised to pay a 10% commission which he did twice. As to how I have (now had) that much money, I earned it partly from a part time job and partly from my account shop on my main account

so this is really going to hit you financially? what about your family? where are you from, Canada?
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:21:02 AM

Arrangements were made.

Sorry, last post.

You have been blocked.

8. /story.

you do realize HBOGO is a kid right ?   he is 15 yrs old, be a man and pay the kid his money.  sell what you need to sell, make payment installments, take out a CC advance, how the hell are you going to tell someone "i will pay you in February ?"  Between you and your partner...two grown ass men, you cannot scrape any funds to give the kid immediately ?   

you leave messages on the forum taunting him, bragging about your ability to hide--that's exactly what cowards do--they hide.  you have no shame sir.  justice usually finds people like you one way or another, if the alphabet boys don't get you, i hope someone you screwed over does. 

i can back up this claim.  i did a couple of deals with HBO prior to learning his age, and it was via a phone call i had with him that made it clear who i was dealing with, and how young he really was.  once i learned how young he was i stopped dealing with him, but HBO was stand up with all interactions i had with him.  i apologize to HBO for putting him on blast about his age in my prior post, but i felt that Segveg should really know who he was dealing with.  I hope Segveg has a heart and can give the little dude his money back. 

as for the person who asked "where a 15 yr old got a hold of so much money ?"...it's crazy right ?  lol  i had a PT job working at the movies when i as 16.   

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:22:17 AM

so this is really going to hit you financially? what about your family? where are you from, Canada?
Yeah, it's going to hit hard if I lose it all. I'm in Toronto, Ontario or Scarborough to be more specific
segvec

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:47:19 AM

Yeah, it's going to hit hard if I lose it all. I'm in Toronto, Ontario or Scarborough to be more specific

If I was going to scam, why would I continue to post?
Put the pieces of the puzzle together.

You will get the funds back.
What good does it do posting here if I was going to scam you? Think logically.

YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:51:44 AM

You still haven't answered my question about why you wont pay him back from your own funds. You stand to lose more from trading spreads based on your claimed volume then you would lose by repaying him for your partners mistake

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:58:41 AM

seg, give the kid his money, or a good faith payment to put his mind at ease a bit.  you are the one that needs to think logically, he is not an adult bro.  look at his messages, he gave you his parents info LoL   knowing what you know now about his age, put the pieces together.  think how helpless he feels, put yourself in his shoes for a second.  do the right thing sir, you obviously have the money (pictures you sent him). 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
segvec

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:05:32 AM

You still haven't answered my question about why you wont pay him back from your own funds. You stand to lose more from trading spreads based on your claimed volume then you would lose by repaying him for your partners mistake

I will answer you.
I did not make the error, my partner did.

Believe whatever you wish.
He will be repaid come February; not sure how many times I have to say this.

The wait sucks, I totally agree.
This is the bad part when it comes to being the man in the middle.

Again, I'm sorry for this but there is nothing I can do as of now.
If there was something I could do, I would do it...

This won't effect my trading.
I use bitcointalk because I like the forum and a few members here.
I found maybe two people who are an asset; both of which I am speaking with and are not phased by this.

You are 15; you should have told me.
I knew something was up with the way you would bug me...gut feeling is right a lot of the time.
Talk soon bud.

SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:10:21 AM

I will answer you.

I found maybe two people who are an asset; both of which I am speaking with and are not phased by this.

I knew something was up with the way you would bug me...gut feeling is right a lot of the time.
Talk soon bud.
Can I at least get $550 back now to move on from this loss temporarily? And yeah I didn't mention that because you probably wouldn't have done business with me if I told you that
segvec

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:14:30 AM

I will answer you.

Talk soon bud.
Can I at least get $550 back now to move on from this loss temporarily? And yeah I didn't mention that because you probably wouldn't have done business with me if I told you that

I do not want to pay back anything out of my own pocket.
To show good faith, I'll give you $100 for now which we can deduct from the final figure.

Paste your BTC address here.
Calling my buddy now, he will send it.

EDIT: Got ahold of him...waiting for your address.

YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:17:30 AM

I will answer you.

Talk soon bud.
Who made this mistake does not matter. My point is that you stand to lose more money by making HBO2 wait two months, rather then covering your partner's mistake and being able to stay in business.

Your negative trust, and this issue is going to prevent the majority (IMO) of your customers to look somewhere else. If you had covered the loss (and potentially gotten reimbursed by your partner) then you would have earned more then the loss you are covering in the time it will take your partner to repay *your* debt

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:19:09 AM

I will answer you.

Talk soon bud.

I do not want to pay back anything out of my own pocket.
To show good faith, I'll give you $100 for now which we can deduct from the final figure.

Paste your BTC address here.
Calling my buddy now, he will send it.

EDIT: Got ahold of him...waiting for your address.
My address is : 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: