Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC  (Read 29679 times)
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:36:46 PM

I think at this point, setting up a realistic repayment plan around segvec is way better then being empty handed.

just take agree whatever he can afford to give you at this time.

segvec

Activity: 196

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:01:56 PM

@starttheart, fuck you and your low quality replica. Find a better day job.

Here's a gif showing that the request image and the final result are almost identical. I guess that besides of being an unapologetic rude asshole you're also delusional.

Listen you uneducated moron, if you get better detailed pictures, you will see that the yellow differs throughout the entire painting. Which results in the piece being hideous.

...but you wouldn't know that because you are just trying to add more fuel to the fire.
Sit your ugly, foreign ass down before I embarass you.

I'll shoot you a few more bucks Friday HBO.
Thanks bud.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:02:34 PM

I completed $200k in deals in November alone.

Then cover the $5K for you partner's mistake till he can repay you in Feb. Someone who does that much in deals should easily have $5k in reserves.
I just want to mention, that he has sent me a picture of "$120k in cash which he said he has liquid for me right now." https://i.imgur.com/CrCxg67.jpg
A picture of "5k put aside for me" https://i.imgur.com/jLr8gyN.jpg
Clearly he has the cash, but he doesn't have the intention of paying it back. Can someone from the default trust list please leave negative feedback as it wouldn't make any difference if I leave it.

I'm glad someone has a brain on the forum.
I don't mind going out of pocket here and there but it wasn't my fault; with that being said, I would never front anything more than $100 at a time if I were to continue to pay back before the date in small denominations.

I just shot $100 to him to show good faith.
If I were scamming, I wouldn't send a dime.

He is so full of shit
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:58:27 PM

Hopefully everything works out for the best.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:21:44 PM

@starttheart, fuck you and your low quality replica. Find a better day job.

Here's a gif showing that the request image and the final result are almost identical. I guess that besides of being an unapologetic rude asshole you're also delusional.

Listen you uneducated moron, if you get better detailed pictures, you will see that the yellow differs throughout the entire painting. Which results in the piece being hideous.

...but you wouldn't know that because you are just trying to add more fuel to the fire.
Sit your ugly, foreign ass down before I embarass you.

I'll shoot you a few more bucks Friday HBO.
Thanks bud.

That doesn't look like something you'd call someone undereducated about. I guess you don't realise how ridiculous you sound. Keep making a fool outta yourself segvec. Smiley I'd say delusional at best.
strungoutbtc

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:40:38 PM

Segvec loaned me when no one else would, and I couldn't even scrape a few dollars together to feed myself.  I know it's not on the level of this, but I thought the guy was pretty stand up in my scenario.
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:45:02 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 11:25:43 PM by SellingHBOGo2

Segvec loaned me when no one else would, and I couldn't even scrape a few dollars together to feed myself.  I know it's not on the level of this, but I thought the guy was pretty stand up in my scenario.
We're talking about 14.09BTC here, not 0.025... however, at least there seems to be some sort of steady repayment plan here.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:46:00 PM

Segvec loaned me when no one else would, and I couldn't even scrape a few dollars together to feed myself.  I know it's not on the level of this, but I thought the guy was pretty stand up in my scenario.

what about in this scenario, what do you think of your knight in shining armor?
strungoutbtc

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:00:48 PM

I think there's a bit of arrogance on both sides.  Just shipping some random guy $5k worth of btc is...risky, to say the least.  I also don't understand this whole "Bulgarian" thing.  And "partner".  That just seems shady to me and a cop out to try and pass blame elsewhere.  However, he did agree to a payment plan.  Although I'm sure he has some btc stashed away and should at least refund you what he can.
paradoxal420

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:07:09 PM

I think there's a bit of arrogance on both sides.  Just shipping some random guy $5k worth of btc is...risky, to say the least.  I also don't understand this whole "Bulgarian" thing.  And "partner".  That just seems shady to me and a cop out to try and pass blame elsewhere.  However, he did agree to a payment plan.  Although I'm sure he has some btc stashed away and should at least refund you what he can.

If he claims to have done "200k in transactions this month alone" he should have no problem paying the guy.

Honestly segvec sounds like one of those self righteous guys and is only doing this out of spite to prove a point because he's a fucking asshole.

Good luck making trades and don't worry segvec -- your name will be spread around the internet and negative feedback will be given where needed. You will also be doxxed

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
segvec

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:28:35 PM

If he claims to have done "200k in transactions this month alone" he should have no problem paying the guy.

Honestly segvec sounds like one of those self righteous guys and is only doing this out of spite to prove a point because he's a fucking asshole.

Good luck making trades and don't worry segvec -- your name will be spread around the internet and negative feedback will be given where needed. You will also be doxxed

A friend of mine once said, good luck.  Wink
Clearly you are another 15 year old Hackforums member who thinks they are billy badass with their "self made DOX" program, haha.

Post it here when you find it.
Thanks, dood.

SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:31:03 PM

He cannot be doxxed, I was foolish to even think that he could be. Michigan is a haven for drop houses, plus he clearly knows his stuff when it comes to internet anonymity, or else he wouldn't have the guts to continue to post here. Just hoping that he has a heart, and not the type of dude to scam a kid.
segvec

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:34:12 PM

He cannot be doxxed, I was foolish to even think that he could be. Michigan is a haven for drop houses, plus he clearly knows his stuff when it comes to internet anonymity, or else he wouldn't have the guts to continue to post here. Just hoping that he has a heart, and not the type of dude to scam a kid.

Buzz me tomorrow, I'll toss you at least $50 more.
Thanks HBO.

paradoxal420

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:32:25 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 12:46:13 AM by paradoxal420

I think there's a bit of arrogance on both sides.  Just shipping some random guy $5k worth of btc is...risky, to say the least.  I also don't understand this whole "Bulgarian" thing.  And "partner".  That just seems shady to me and a cop out to try and pass blame elsewhere.  However, he did agree to a payment plan.  Although I'm sure he has some btc stashed away and should at least refund you what he can.

A friend of mine once said, good luck.  Wink
Clearly you are another 15 year old Hackforums member who thinks they are billy badass with their "self made DOX" program, haha.

Thanks, dood.

I don't even know what the fuck Hackforums is. I've been in the scene since the 90s. I reverse engineered for Team PDX, ICU, and SnD. Finding your credentials would probably be a breeze.

Edit: oh look found you on a Dutch RS website. It also happens to have an SQLi vuln. Lets just hope you didn't register with any sensitive emails.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
segvec

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:41:06 AM

I think there's a bit of arrogance on both sides.  Just shipping some random guy $5k worth of btc is...risky, to say the least.  I also don't understand this whole "Bulgarian" thing.  And "partner".  That just seems shady to me and a cop out to try and pass blame elsewhere.  However, he did agree to a payment plan.  Although I'm sure he has some btc stashed away and should at least refund you what he can.

Thanks, dood.

I don't even know what the fuck Hackforums is. I've been in the scene since the 90s. I reverse engineered for Team PDX, ICU, and SnD. Finding your credentials would probably be a breeze.

Edit: oh look found you on a Dutch RS website. It also happens to have an SQLi vuln. Lets just hope you didn't register with any sensitive emails.

Google Albert Gonzalez and tell me what pops up.
You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?
Your grammar says otherwise skid.

I'm cracking up.

SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:44:14 AM

Thanks, dood.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.
Pretty sure he cannot be tracked, he's not a fool. Seg, you can send to the same btc address tomorrow.
segvec

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:55:32 AM

Thanks, dood.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.
Pretty sure he cannot be tracked, he's not a fool. Seg, you can send to the same btc address tomorrow.

Which?
The one in your sig or the one you PM'ed me?

SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:04:04 AM

Thanks, dood.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.

Which?
I didn't PM you, probably an impostor. Yes, the address in my sig
segvec

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:33:46 AM

Thanks, dood.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.

Which?

Wow, these fuckers are good.
http://gyazo.com/51c15f7d09fcc6b7ad9dd5a2b1a91980

Thanks for clarifying.

malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:40:53 AM

Thanks, dood.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.

Which?

Wow, these fuckers are good.
http://gyazo.com/51c15f7d09fcc6b7ad9dd5a2b1a91980

Thanks for clarifying.
You didn't notice that the "imposter" had zero posts? Running a business and making sure that you direct your customers to send their bitcoin to the correct address requires attention to detail

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: