Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC  (Read 29665 times)
segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:12:42 AM

I think there's a bit of arrogance on both sides.  Just shipping some random guy $5k worth of btc is...risky, to say the least.  I also don't understand this whole "Bulgarian" thing.  And "partner".  That just seems shady to me and a cop out to try and pass blame elsewhere.  However, he did agree to a payment plan.  Although I'm sure he has some btc stashed away and should at least refund you what he can.

If he claims to have done "200k in transactions this month alone" he should have no problem paying the guy.

Honestly segvec sounds like one of those self righteous guys and is only doing this out of spite to prove a point because he's a fucking asshole.

Good luck making trades and don't worry segvec -- your name will be spread around the internet and negative feedback will be given where needed. You will also be doxxed

A friend of mine once said, good luck.  Wink
Clearly you are another 15 year old Hackforums member who thinks they are billy badass with their "self made DOX" program, haha.

Post it here when you find it.
Thanks, dood.

I don't even know what the fuck Hackforums is. I've been in the scene since the 90s. I reverse engineered for Team PDX, ICU, and SnD. Finding your credentials would probably be a breeze.

Edit: oh look found you on a Dutch RS website. It also happens to have an SQLi vuln. Lets just hope you didn't register with any sensitive emails.

Google Albert Gonzalez and tell me what pops up.
You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?
Your grammar says otherwise skid.

I'm cracking up.
Pretty sure he cannot be tracked, he's not a fool. Seg, you can send to the same btc address tomorrow.

Which?
The one in your sig or the one you PM'ed me?
I didn't PM you, probably an impostor. Yes, the address in my sig

Wow, these fuckers are good.
http://gyazo.com/51c15f7d09fcc6b7ad9dd5a2b1a91980

Thanks for clarifying.
You didn't notice that the "imposter" had zero posts? Running a business and making sure that you direct your customers to send their bitcoin to the correct address requires attention to detail

I sent zero to the impostor.
Thanks for your useless input drama queen aka tard.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:16:55 AM

I think there's a bit of arrogance on both sides.  Just shipping some random guy $5k worth of btc is...risky, to say the least.  I also don't understand this whole "Bulgarian" thing.  And "partner".  That just seems shady to me and a cop out to try and pass blame elsewhere.  However, he did agree to a payment plan.  Although I'm sure he has some btc stashed away and should at least refund you what he can.

If he claims to have done "200k in transactions this month alone" he should have no problem paying the guy.

Honestly segvec sounds like one of those self righteous guys and is only doing this out of spite to prove a point because he's a fucking asshole.

Good luck making trades and don't worry segvec -- your name will be spread around the internet and negative feedback will be given where needed. You will also be doxxed

A friend of mine once said, good luck.  Wink
Clearly you are another 15 year old Hackforums member who thinks they are billy badass with their "self made DOX" program, haha.

Post it here when you find it.
Thanks, dood.

I don't even know what the fuck Hackforums is. I've been in the scene since the 90s. I reverse engineered for Team PDX, ICU, and SnD. Finding your credentials would probably be a breeze.

Edit: oh look found you on a Dutch RS website. It also happens to have an SQLi vuln. Lets just hope you didn't register with any sensitive emails.

Google Albert Gonzalez and tell me what pops up.
You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?
Your grammar says otherwise skid.

I'm cracking up.
Pretty sure he cannot be tracked, he's not a fool. Seg, you can send to the same btc address tomorrow.

Which?
The one in your sig or the one you PM'ed me?
I didn't PM you, probably an impostor. Yes, the address in my sig

Wow, these fuckers are good.
http://gyazo.com/51c15f7d09fcc6b7ad9dd5a2b1a91980

Thanks for clarifying.
You didn't notice that the "imposter" had zero posts? Running a business and making sure that you direct your customers to send their bitcoin to the correct address requires attention to detail

I sent zero to the impostor.
Thanks for your useless input drama queen aka tard.
You don't seem to take criticism very well. Your kind of attitude is not very customer friendly.

You mentioned that you believed the address given by the alleged imposter when you asked which address you should send to

segvec

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:33:10 AM

Again, thanks for your useless feedback.

HBO is my concern, not you.

calci

Activity: 168

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:47:29 AM

Cant believe I missed this thread which went on for 10 pages. Too many pages to read, has a conclusion been reached?
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:53:03 PM

Cant believe I missed this thread which went on for 10 pages. Too many pages to read, has a conclusion been reached?
There seems to be a steady repayment plan of $100 a week, and seg has promised full repayment in February but we'll have to wait and see if that's true
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:02:37 PM

There seems to be a steady repayment plan of $100 a week, and seg has promised full repayment in February but we'll have to wait and see if that's true

Well if he sticks with it and makes payments..that is not too bad considering the circumstances. When I got scammed I got absolutely nothing back.
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 05:40:19 PM

I was supposed to receive a small payment yesterday but seg PM'd me and said I would receive it today morning . Haven't heard from him since...
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:22:44 AM

Why send $100 only to disappear 2 days later? Doesn't make sense..
segvec

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:38:33 AM

You just sent 0.0759 BTC (worth $24.97 USD) to 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK.

SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:40:37 AM

You just sent 0.0759 BTC (worth $24.97 USD) to 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK.

Thx
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:44:27 AM

Who is SellingHBOGo3?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:50:48 AM

I was doing a deal with Bitcoins101, and I reached the 5 PM per hour limit with this account so created that new account to message him to complete the deal
malaimult

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:10:16 AM

I was doing a deal with Bitcoins101, and I reached the 5 PM per hour limit with this account so created that new account to message him to complete the deal
If you are going to conduct deals when you are banned then you should do so on skype. There is a reason why you got banned and if you try to evade the ban it will only make the ban worse

KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:59:04 AM

If you are going to conduct deals when you are banned then you should do so on skype. There is a reason why you got banned and if you try to evade the ban it will only make the ban worse
This. People who try to go over the rules or go past the ban could and in the past, have rec'd month+ bans or worse...permanent bans.

I'm surprised with as much as people dislike me at times, I've never been banned here.

malaimult

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 07:32:39 AM

This. People who try to go over the rules or go past the ban could and in the past, have rec'd month+ bans or worse...permanent bans.

I'm surprised with as much as people dislike me at times, I've never been banned here.
I suspect that the OP is receiving 'special' treatment in order to address concerns in this scam accusation thread so his identity can be confirmed when making repayment arrangements, however he should not abuse this privilege.

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:10:15 AM

I don't generally use Skype.

Give the guy a break. We wouldn't have even done a deal if he wasn't missing $5K.

malaimult

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:14:11 AM

I don't generally use Skype.

Give the guy a break. We wouldn't have even done a deal if he wasn't missing $5K.
I am just letting him know of the potential consequences of sending PM's or posting outside of meta when one of his accounts is banned. It is better that he hears (and takes) my advice now then he get his ban extended or made permanent

marcchernandez2

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:59:17 AM

I'm glad I took $500 from you, you fuckin douchebag. I'm more than happy to send the money I took from you to OP as soon as I can figure out how to get it out of my PayPal account lol
segvec

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:40:46 PM

I'm glad I took $500 from you, you fuckin douchebag. I'm more than happy to send the money I took from you to OP as soon as I can figure out how to get it out of my PayPal account lol

You are a huge, fat, ugly pino.
I would probably jump off the Golden State Bridge if I were you.

You scam for $500.
How sad AND poor are you?  Huh

LOL

R2Pleasent

Activity: 139

Owner@ CryptoFundingTracker.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 05:59:19 PM

Segvec, you are at best a horrible business person, and at worst a straight up scammer.  You constantly defer responsibility to others instead of accepting it.  This entire situation is your fault Seg.  Someone who you authorized to act on behalf of you provided the incorrect BTC address.  Your customer accordingly sent their funds to that address.  At this point, your responsibility is to your customer.  Your customer bears 0 responsibility for the mistakes of your agent.

You need to treat the situation with your agent and the situation with your customer separately.  This is why running a business is hard work.  Anything done by your organization is ultimately your responsibility.  The only correct way to handle this particular event is to refund your customer the full amount, and then manage the rest with your agent yourself.

However, what else should we expect from you?  A few searches show you are certainly a scammer.

All his accounts from Sythe.org are reported for Paypal fraud (Using stolen Paypal $ to buy Runescape Gold).  All these accounts are linked directly by IP to "Segvec" on Sythe.org:

http://sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1112848-kicksz-scammer.html
http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=8664939
http://www.sythe.org/runescape-3-buying/1106747-buying-125m-140-a.html

He's scum.

Owner & Co-Founder @ CryptoFundingTracker.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: