Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MGT] Magnetz - Blockchain Torrents - Piratebay Replacer. (ICO, x13)  (Read 43380 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:37:46 PM

Under ICO and beyond.
Coinyy

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:40:49 PM

Yes I agree with you.
The reason I bought some of this scam artists coin is because of the buy wall which obviously hasnt appeared.
I suspect others (like me) wouldn't have touched it without the buy wall as part oif the deal.

But CCEX were informed of this scam within 30 minutes of the start of trading. They will not have sent the scam artist
the BTC within that time frame - no exchange does. Simple basic safety measures.  IF they claim to have already sent him teh BTC then I smell a massive rat. 
I dont want to throw any accusations around but I know for sure CCEX never do anything fast.
Yep, only because of wall, mine 1btc is here.
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:53:34 PM

A little clue gentleman. No exchange hands over the ico funds within 4 hours of its ending. You can still get your money back.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:54:41 PM

A little clue gentleman. No exchange hands over the ico funds within 4 hours of its ending. You can still get your money back.

Either that or it's an insider job @ C-cex and it will just prove that they can't be trusted.

SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:57:00 PM

Thank you impatient dumpers to dump into my 260 SAT order. I usually don't buy ICO coins but if I buy then at least 2-3x below ICO price. This is classical panic dumping when dev doesn't react immediately on every fud note.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:03:08 PM

Thank you impatient dumpers to dump into my 260 SAT order. I usually don't buy ICO coins but if I buy then at least 2-3x below ICO price. This is classical panic dumping when dev doesn't react immediately on every fud note.

Dude this is not fud. This is really looking like a scam now and from what Im reading and seeing is that ccex are involved.
chicken65

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:04:27 PM

Are you saying ccex are involved in this?
SimkoMiner

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:05:59 PM

For anyone who would like to panic start dumping for whatever price now, big mistake. Just check what happened to NakamotoDark coin recently... cca 700% increase without any specific reason. :-) The price of it was cca 40 SAT 2 days ago and now average price is 220 SAT. What you need to increase price so high is just one or two guys with BTC who push the price a little. But I'm not telling more info, I still try to accumulate as much as possible for this joke price.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:09:41 PM

EVERYONE YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCAMMED PLZ MOVE OVER TO THE REAL TORRENT IN BLOCKCHAIN VTOR NO ICO ETC. this is a legit coin that really has devs working hard

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
MAGNETZ (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:10:47 PM

The buy wall will be placed after the dev team receives the ICO funds.

We are following C-Cex ICO rules so the funds will be sent 3 days after the ICO ends.
SimkoMiner

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:15:29 PM

We are following C-Cex ICO rules so the funds will be sent 3 days after the ICO ends.

If you are not setting buy wall then I do and I can call few folks to build some support. Smiley Still having few BTC available for playing, but not much. In the meantime please make sure you make the wallet bullet proof and deliver what you promised.  Cool
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:19:17 PM

Gentleman.
An attempt at delaying your displeasure is in operation.
C-Cex must put up the buy wall not the swindler
MAGNETZ (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:24:32 PM

Remaining MGT ICO coins burned:
78a1025959074c50b7a71a7af03a1d6d34225d4c9047061eeca40ff2a0ae6f21
SimkoMiner

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:31:05 PM

Remaining MGT ICO coins burned:
78a1025959074c50b7a71a7af03a1d6d34225d4c9047061eeca40ff2a0ae6f21

Is there some block explorer where I can check this transaction?
chicken65

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:40:15 PM

So now your following the rules when it suits - but this is what you said in your ICO terms:
Note 1: A 55 BTC buy wall will be placed @ 733 satoshi when the ICO ends, the dev team will be taking it down as funds are required.

You didnt say 3 days after. No one reading that would think anything less than after the ICO ended the wall would go up.
The wall needs to go up earlier and it needs to be done by ccex not you because your going to claim most of that
in expenses. Clearly the wall needs to go up NOW as there are already people attempting to sell under the ico price.
Nah man your trying to pull a fast one...
SimkoMiner

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:47:57 PM

So now your following the rules when it suits - but this is what you said in your ICO terms:
Note 1: A 55 BTC buy wall will be placed @ 733 satoshi when the ICO ends, the dev team will be taking it down as funds are required.

You didnt say 3 days after. No one reading that would think anything less than after the ICO ended the wall would go up.
The wall needs to go up earlier and it needs to be done by ccex not you because your going to claim most of that
in expenses. Clearly the wall needs to go up NOW as there are already people attempting to sell under the ico price.

Why do you care about fools dumping below ICO price? Just let them, it's opportunity to accumulate more even cheaper. The number of dumpers is limited. The buy wall can appear anytime and you can be sure it doesn't need to be raised by DEV. This coin has potential to go over 10K price with its small coin supply and whether the price is now 700SAT or 200SAT makes no difference when in few days price can be 10K.
MAGNETZ (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:58:45 PM

We fixed the note about the ICO funds to clarify investors doubts.
chicken65

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:07:35 PM

Why do you care about fools dumping below ICO price? Just let them, it's opportunity to accumulate more even cheaper. The number of dumpers is limited. The buy wall can appear anytime and you can be sure it doesn't need to be raised by DEV. This coin has potential to go over 10K price with its small coin supply and whether the price is now 700SAT or 200SAT makes no difference when in few days price can be 10K.

The buy wall needs to go up now to build confidence. As you say the dumpers are limited so there shouldnt be any problem right?
Any ICo I have been involved in that didnt have an instant buy wall fell flat on its face. Ones that have had dev support have all done
well. Simple as that. I dont invest in ICOs that dont have a buy wall. Were after the same thing but I dont leave it to chance.
I know that a buy wall will encourage people to buy and hence the price would increase.

Al the dev needs to do is

1. Add Buywal
2. Get coin on Bittrex which Im sure some of us would help with.
Then the price will rise. Dev you listening?
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:10:41 PM

and of course that 5k @ 799 is weird

chicken65

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:23:12 PM

We fixed the note about the ICO funds to clarify investors doubts.

Note 1: A BTC buy wall will be placed @ 733 satoshi 3 days after the ICO ends, the size of this buy wall will be equal to the amount if btc raised during the ICO - coins spent by the team. The dev team will be taking it down as funds are required. (fixed)

How does that work if lets say the coin has dropped to 300 sats.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: