Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH  (Read 450905 times)
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:32:11 PM

scammer. beware

This is not a scam. You can buy a PACMiC on hashnest right now! Actually there is already 3000 of them sold.

Believe it or not but Hashnest PACMiC is always "soft scam"   compared with  purchase S5 hashpower directly from Hashnest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:32:39 PM

Can you explain your soft scam?

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:44:43 PM

Can you explain your soft scam?

You're lucky if you can get back the original investment  Cheesy

More https://forum.bitmain.com/?utm_source=hashnest
valkir
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:52:46 PM

Hum can you be more specific on your link. This is a link ot bitmain forum. There is a lot of topic.

RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:45:24 PM

This is not new and may be answered somewhere, but if so i can't find it. I have an S5 with V1.91 hash boards and mini heatsinks fitted. Looking at mine and pictures here and on the net they all have 2 heatsinks missing in the exact  same two positions.

It seems odd that they all have 2 missing from the same place. Does anyone know why this is, or failing that have a theory as to why?  Smiley

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:07:41 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 05:29:19 PM by toptek

WTF

Antrouter R1 ? .

https://www.antpool.com/user/antRouter.htm

interesting a router to mine any were for 7 K ?

AntRouter Terms of Use

AntRouter is a portable router (the “Product”) with the function of digital coin mining, designed, developed and produced by Bitmain Technologies Limited (“Bitmain”). You should read carefully all the materials related to the Product, including but not limited to Terms of Use (the “Terms”), the product instructions before purchasing and using the Service. Once you use the Product, You are deemed to fully understand and recognize the Terms and other materials, to agree and abide by the Terms and the instructions.

Q:If I dug bitcoin, how much is the profit?
    A:The profit AntRouter can make is a whole "block", which includes all 25-26 bitcoins output from it.

how long will that take ?.
wonder how they fix this with no noise no heat . that will also be interesting to see and is able to mine a block .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:12:07 PM

WTF is the

Antrouter R1 ? .

I was looking for info, too--just saw that tab on antpool.  There's nothing listed in the store of at BITMAIN.  It's a hashing wireless router, looks like.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:14:33 PM

WTF is the

Antrouter R1 ? .

I was looking for info, too--just saw that tab on antpool.  There's nothing listed in the store of at BITMAIN.  It's a hashing wireless router, looks like.

you would think prices would come down if they really want it all main stream .

I mean if they want it to get like PC one in every home jacking up prices won't do it . by this and this it seems we will be seeing more and more of this stuff from them . to me it looks like they want bitmain to be a house hold name well price jacking won't get you there .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
valkir
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:18:04 PM

Hum interesting! Cant wait to see what are the spec.  Tongue

MarkAz

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:20:31 PM

It seems odd that they all have 2 missing from the same place. Does anyone know why this is, or failing that have a theory as to why?  Smiley

I have two S5's with the mini heatsinks also, and they have those same two missing - when I got the first one I thought I must have gotten the same one that the guy took the pictures of originally, but after the second with the same missing, I figured it must be intentional.

No idea why they skip two, or why those particular two - Sidehack or one of the others who have looked in detail to the layout might be able to say if those two have some significance in the chain or something else entirely.  I can't think of a reason to exclude two, other than the machine they use to apply them didn't make good contact on those positions for some reason.  Wink
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 12:57:19 PM

Nice try scamming BITMAIM
( MAIM? really? )

FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 12:57:33 PM

The same SCAM again, be careful!

Hashnest is pleased to announce the latest version of our PACMiC cloud mining subscription! This newest offering, Version 3, offers a cheaper per-terahash price point and higher reward payouts than before.

Hashnest continues to be the world's leading cloud mining platform, and is one of the few cloud mining services to manufacture its own hardware. This significant advantage allows Hashnest to maintain a competitive edge over sites offering similar services. As a trusted supplier of physical mining hardware and ASIC chips, Bitmain & Hashnest are able to supply the large amounts of real hardware required to run such mining operations.

The PACMiC is a cloud mining offering for those who would like lower risk but more predictable and reliable payouts from their cloud mining contracts. PACMiC contracts do not charge a maintenance fee, and do not expire based on the cost of bitcoin. In fact, owning PACMiC is a way to hedge against bitcoin price drops, as PACMiCs give their owners mining revenue payouts even when the price is low.

This latest version of PACMiC offers users a bonus payment of 0.8 satoshis per second, per bitcoin outstanding until the contract ends.

About PACMiC

Each PACMiC V3 represents one terahash of mining power, and is sold for 0.666 BTC. The contract begins immediately upon completion of payment. Once the contract is in effect, users will immediately begin receiving the mining revenues from 1TH/s of mining power; payouts are according to AntPool’s PPLNS method. Electricity and maintenance fees will be borne

Each time a PPLNS payout is made, it will go towards paying back the 0.666 BTC initial purchase price. Additionally, a bonus payout of 0.8 satoshis per BTC per second is also made to the user. The contract expires when the user has mined the original 0.666 BTC purchase price. In the event that the mining machine becomes unprofitable (calculated using the electricity cost of USD$ 0.098), the contract will be suspended until such time that payouts are able to made again. Unlike regular cloud mining contracts, a PACMiC does not terminate when the bitcoin price falls too low, it just becomes inactive.

A 0.666 BTC PACMiC V3 contract represents 1 terahash of mining power, making the PACMiC V3 the cheapest cloud mining contract yet. Other cloud mining services generally price one terahash of mining power between 1.5 and 2 BTC.

With PACMiC, users no longer need to worry about high electricity fees or soaring difficulty. Mining with PACMiC is less stressful.

PACMiC Details

What is a Payout Accelerated Cloud Mining Contract (PACMiC)?
The PACMiC is a value-added cloud mining service product from Hashnest. The PACMiC is an electronic contract structured in a new way. BITMAIN will pay all the maintenance costs of the mining rigs, and all mining revenue will be used to pay back the PACMiC owners. While the principal is not yet paid back in full, it also makes bonus payments to PACMiC owners. When the principal is paid back, the mining rigs continue belong to BITMAIN. Both principal and bonus payments will be made to the contract holder based on the mining revenues of AntPool. Because PACMiC owners do not have to pay for maintenance or electricity on the machines, the payout is accelerated.

Purchasing a PACMiC
Each unit of PACMiC V3 will cost 0.666 BTC. Each PACMiC represents one terahash of hashing power. The contract will become active immediately upon receipt of full payment.

Computing principal and profit of an PACMiC
As soon as the PACMiC is activated, payouts will be made through Hashnest in accordance with the mining revenues generated by AntPool’s PPLNS payout method. Reward payments will be made beginning with the first block found by AntPool after the contract’s activation. From the first block until the contract’s expiry, reward payment will be accumulated every second, based on the total amount of the purchase price which has not yet been earned back through mining revenues.

Example: Alice’s PACMiC has already mined 0.166 BTC, so the contract will expire after mining 0.5 BTC more. Alice earns a reward payment of 0.4 satoshis per second based on her outstanding balance of 0.5 BTC. After mining 0.1 BTC more, her rewards rate is now 0.32 satoshis per second.

Profit Calculation Method
Outstanding [not yet mined] coins (BTC) * 0.8 (satoshis per BTC per second) * time to find a block (seconds). For every block found, the remaining mining revenues after the bonus is paid will count towards the outstanding bitcoin.

Please note: information on blocks found will only be transfered to Hashnest.com from AntPool after receiving six network confirmations. Because of this, profit and principal payments will be on a slight delay from the bitcoin network.

Contract Suspension
If after 120 days, a PACMiC has still not mined back its initial purchase price for the owner, and is not mining enough bitcoin to pay for its own electricity cost (fixed at 0.098 USD per kWh, calculated using AntMiner S5 specs, hashing at 100% uptime on PPLNS method), whether due to difficulty increase or BTC price decrease, the PACMiC will continue paying out for ten days as though it were running, even if the machine is turned off. If these conditions persist for ten continuous days, the contract will be considered temporarily suspended. During the suspension period, mining revenues and profit payments will be temporarily halted. If after the suspension period, difficulty has dropped or bitcoin price has risen, making mining possible again, the contract will be reinstated and continue from where it left off.

Contract Expiry
The contract expires when the user has mined enough BTC to cover their initial purchase price.
BITMAIN reserves the right to make mining payouts in advance, before the purchase cost has been paid back in full.

FAQ

Q: Can the PACMiC be sold or transferred to other users?
A: No, PACMiCs may not be traded or transfered to other users.

Q: Do PACMiCs deduct electricity and maintenance fees?
A: PACMiCs do not deduct electricity or maintenance fees, these expenses are covered by Bitmain.

Q: Can I redeem my PACMiC before contract expiry?
A: No. The contract will be closed automatically at the time that the initial contract price has been repaid in full. Contracts may not be terminated prior to this, although BITMAIN may exercise the option to make advance payouts of mining rewards.

Q: Does PACMIC offer hardware delivery after the contract ends?
No, PACMiC is different from Hashnest's other cloud mining services in this regard. After the contract ends, the machines remain the property of BITMAIN.

Q: If AntPool experiences bad luck, will this affect bonus payments?
A: Bonus payouts are calculated using the amount of initial contract price that has not yet been paid back, and are unrelated to the pool luck of AntPool. Changes in pool luck will only affect the speed at which mining revenues are paid. Bonus payouts are earned at a steady 0.8 satoshis per bitcoin outstanding per second.

Q: How can the user make a profit?
A: Bonus payouts are calculated using the formula: unpaid principal (BTC) * 0.8 (satoshis per outstanding BTC per second) * time to find a block (seconds). Mining revenue will first be used to make bonus payments, the remainder of mining revenue will then count towards paying back the initial purchase price.

Q:When does the user start to get the bonus payout? Where does the bonus go?
A: Bonus payout begins accumulating as soon as the first block after contract activation is found. The bonus is paid directly to user’s wallet on Hashnest.com.

Q: What does the Auto-Rebuy feature do?
After enabling the Auto-Rebuy feature, your bonus payout will be used to automatically and incrementally purchase more mining power through the PACMiC.
When the feature is disabled, mining revenue and bonus payouts will continue accumulating inside your account as usual.

Q: If I have auto-rebuy enabled, when do those GH/s expire?
Same terms as before -- PACMiC hashing power expires only when the purchase price has been paid back to the owner. If the BTC price drops too low and the contract does not generate revenue, the contract becomes suspended (but not ended) until such time that it may generate revenue again.

Q:When does the contract end?
A:When the initial purchase price has been paid back through mining revenues.

Q:Is the PACMiC risk-free?
A: Like all forms of bitcoin mining, there is a certain level of risk involved. If the Bitcoin network difficulty skyrockets, or if the price of bitcoin drops too much to cover the electricity fee, the Antminer S5 units backing the PACMiC may not be profitable to run and be forced to go offline, in which case contracts would be suspended (possibly indefinitely) and the user may not recover the initial cost of the miner. The AntMiner S5 is currently one of the most power efficient bitcoin miners available on the market, and would be among the last to be forced to power down under unfavorable market circumstances. All users should do their own research and understand the risks involved with bitcoin mining, and also to understand that there is no such thing as a risk-free product.

Bitcointalk Promotional Offer:

For the first 10 Bitcointalk members we will give a 100% hash bonus boost!

To receive the hash boost please complete the following steps :

1) Download the Hashnest App -

iPhone:https://itunes.apple.com/app/hashnest/id1005050524
Android:https://www.hashnest.com/app

2) Decide on the hash power you wish to purchase, current price @ 0.666BTC per 1th/s (max 50 th/s per user)

3) Credit the following address with the required funds:

(censored)

4) PM me your hashnest registered username

5) Sit back and enjoy up to 100th/s hassle free mining power Smiley

Successful Applicants:

1) tarmi
2) raskul
3) Puppet
4) Dr Charles
5) bitcoinbelieve
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)
TheRealSteve

FUN > ROI

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 01:01:15 PM

Expect new posts from `BITMAIN, .BITMAIN and BITMAIM as these were accounts created today.  Undoubtedly there'll be more.  Always double-check the user, double-check the profile ID, etc.

Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 02:00:24 PM

Expect new posts from `BITMAIN, .BITMAIN and BITMAIM as these were accounts created today.  Undoubtedly there'll be more.  Always double-check the user, double-check the profile ID, etc.

The first 2 were already tagged, I set up this thread to get them done quickly if the admins aren't around and the bitmaim has now been done too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1147644.0

yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:48:52 PM

i spotted it first hehehe ... i hope the guys who replied to my post 1 page back what scammer i'm talking about or what i meant.

OPEN UP your eyes WIDE & BE CAREFUL !

especially those with weird names & newbie posts Wink

&

regarding pacmic ... don't forget to add in difficulty factor.
MyRig
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 12:33:48 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 12:45:18 AM by BitmainWarranty

OPEN UP YOUR EYES for the DELIVERY TRUCK, too  Cry

Ships Fast & FLY to your door via UPS

*This was actual one of the S5 deliveries in some town USA.

Damages caused by the carrier is not covered under the warranty!!!

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:34:39 AM

The first 2 were already tagged, I set up this thread to get them done quickly if the admins aren't around and the bitmaim has now been done too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1147644.0

Most likely some sort of scam.  The good news is all should have a red message mentioning something about new account in any PM.

I really like that feature, lets everyone know it's a new account and watch out.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 12:48:18 AM

OPEN UP YOUR EYES for the DELIVERY TRUCK, too  Cry

Ships Fast & FLY to your door via UPS

*This was actual one of the S5 delivery in some town USA.

Ouch.

Although to be fair we didn't see the actual landing, perhaps there was a really soft mat by the door Smiley
TheRealSteve

FUN > ROI

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:14:26 AM

Might not be covered by warranty in terms of the product, but there should be a claims process against UPS.. and I think that's on the shipper (customer can initiate the process, but ultimately the shipper is UPS's client).

I take it this has been / is being resolved via such a process? ( or the hardware still works, everybody shrugs, has a chuckle at the video, and tweets .@UPS the link )

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:38:53 AM

Might not be covered by warranty in terms of the product, but there should be a claims process against UPS.. and I think that's on the shipper (customer can initiate the process, but ultimately the shipper is UPS's client).

I take it this has been / is being resolved via such a process? ( or the hardware still works, everybody shrugs, has a chuckle at the video, and tweets .@UPS the link )

Usually you pay like 1% or something to insure the value. So if its damaged in transit UPS's insurance cover the damage.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: