Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH  (Read 450914 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:02:21 PM

Hello all, 

I am sort of new to this forum but not new to mining.   My username still says newbie although i signed up over 2 years ago.  Any insight as to correct this problem would be Greatly Appreciated.

Anyway, so I've been mining for a couple years and i have always been able to figure out my problems on my own, with the google of course.  However, this particular S5 has me stumped.   Everything looks good, the leds are on as they should be, the fan spinning up then down, DHCP is working normally, and yet it wont start hashing.  Its not a PSU issue, I have this one S5 connected to a j4bberwock  & IBM 2880 (and i did try other psu just to be sure.)   below is a link to a screen shot of my miner conf page.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mlxy573bjmngemp/S5%20Capture.JPG?dl=0

I reloaded the firmware, performed a factory reset, switched out the various connectors that run from the daughter board to the asics, switched out BBB, switched out daughter board (one of my S5 has a smaller connector by one column of pins), burned s5 image to sd card, swapped out hashing boards with another S5, etc...

what happened to it?  i was making my rounds the other day and noticed the red led on the front.  upon closer inspection, one of the pci-e connectors had started to melt and in fact it had fused together with the antminer's 6-pin connector to the point  i was unable to forcibly disconnect it from the antminer.    I removed the plastic male and female fused piece leaving the bare 6 metal pins.  I soldered 6 wires directly to those pins to connect to the PSU.  even though the UI shows all  0000000   for both boards, i swapped it out with a hashing board from a different S5 just to be sure it wasn't damaged.

thank you for reading, and any suggestions?

Do you have another PSU to try?   The fact that it started to melt is not a good thing.      

With swaping out hashing board already I would say give another PSU a try.  
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:08:45 PM

If as I think you are saying you have a Good S5 & a problem S5? You should be able to narrow down the problem item by swapping modules between the units? There must surely be some of the modules which when swapped into the Good S5 continue to function correctly?

Rich

I have 2 broken S5's and i was trying to use parts from both  to make one good S5.    The same thing happened to the other S5.  I also have SP20's and S3's and i have never had a problem with any of them.  However, this is the first summer everything is out in the garage and it gets a little warm (~45+c) out there in the afternoons.

If you can log into the miner and it communicates with the Hash boards then the controller is likely to be fine. I would try connecting a single Hash board on the side that has the 4 pin power connector. Try each of the 4 boards in turn and see what the results are? One slightly odd thing in your photo is that the second board has zero temperature?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:32:42 PM

Hello all, 

The fan must be Fan1 , not Fan2

Do this, and everything will be okay.

wmtomlinso

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:31:41 PM

Hello all, 

I saw that fan connector and I switched it.  no change, it still wont hash.

I tried several different PSU's, it is not a power problem.  The web UI works perfectly and i can also ssh into it.  (this is a response to an earlier question by a different person).  it will intermittently start hashing but never gets over 10 GH/S
Mudbankkeith

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:38:30 PM

Hello all, 

I saw that fan connector and I switched it.  no change, it still wont hash.

I tried several different PSU's, it is not a power problem.  The web UI works perfectly and i can also ssh into it.  (this is a response to an earlier question by a different person).  it will intermittently start hashing but never gets over 10 GH/S
Have you tried re doing the heatsinks with new paste?

BTc donations welcome:-  13c2KuzWCaWFTXF171Zn1HrKhMYARPKv97
RichBC

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:02:15 PM

After you can access the Status Screen have a look in the kernel Log. Scan down and look for the Chain Total. If you see several Restarts

FPGA detect asic addr err

!!!!Restart3 detect asic addr!!!

Followed by

!!!!soft set defult asic num 30!!!

Then you have a faulty Hash Board, probably one or more faulty BM1384. Despite the fact that the Status Screen shows all zero's and 30 chips. For some reason if it does not find any chips it defaults to 30?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
wmtomlinso

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:48:57 AM

i dont see anything like that.   here is the kernal log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rz6sivmh9avc58v/kernal%20log%20Document.rtf?dl=0

i only have one hashing board connected.  the red led on the front is on solid continuously.   although it occasionally goes out and the green flashing led comes on in its place.  I think my 3 beagle bones are bad
RichBC

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:49:10 AM

Yes that log looks fine, in terms of the 30 chips being found. I would be surprised if you have 3 faulty BB's? To be honest with the chips being found and the Red LED on usually everything would be fine. Usually the only remaining problem would be setting of the Pool information or Internet access, however I assume they are both fine?

It's a mystery to me, but then my experience is limited, someone must have something else to check or try?

Rich

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:54:01 AM

Well i'm assuming the aforementioned user has a second miner to compare to? If not someone/I could pop on Teamviewer and check if the lan/wan settings etc is all configured properly. Or if anything stand out.

But this is odd.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:27:51 AM

upon closer inspection, one of the pci-e connectors had started to melt and in fact it had fused together with the antminer's 6-pin connector to the point

I presume you tried swapping power supplies at some point?

If it's not the PS, you may have fried something in the power distribution chain on that hash board, or fried one or more of the BM1384 potentially breaking the power distribution chain to the hash unit part of the chip(s).
 Melted connectors is a BAD THING and on an S5 indicates you had a serious overheat event if you were using both connectors per board.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
wmtomlinso

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:22:55 PM

Gentlemen,

I thank you for your willingness to help me.  Yes, i have tried different power supplies with no change.  I connected this S5 to the power and LAN connections currently being used by a top performing  SP20 and again, it still wont hash.   It does seem to act as though its not connected to the internet, but it is and the miner flashes the 'all is well'  green led.

This failure was caused by a poor or loose connection of old, well used Molex minifit jr pins in the 6-pin pci-e power connector.   One or more of these loose connecting pins causes a heating point, and with the extra current flow from overclocking at 400MHz...   

i replaced all the cables on my PSU's with new ones and I check the temperature of the power cables daily by simply feeling them with my hand.  They are "cool to the touch" now.

You are welcome to connect via dreamweaver.  Do i need to put the S5 in a different location on the lan so you can see it from outside?
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:45:07 PM

Gentlemen,

I thank you for your willingness to help me.  Yes, i have tried different power supplies with no change.  I connected this S5 to the power and LAN connections currently being used by a top performing  SP20 and again, it still wont hash.   It does seem to act as though its not connected to the internet, but it is and the miner flashes the 'all is well'  green led.

This failure was caused by a poor or loose connection of old, well used Molex minifit jr pins in the 6-pin pci-e power connector.   One or more of these loose connecting pins causes a heating point, and with the extra current flow from overclocking at 400MHz...   

i replaced all the cables on my PSU's with new ones and I check the temperature of the power cables daily by simply feeling them with my hand.  They are "cool to the touch" now.

You are welcome to connect via dreamweaver.  Do i need to put the S5 in a different location on the lan so you can see it from outside?

You know, i double checked my S5 that works and there's not many options to mess around with. If you want i can "Teamviewer (10)" in, its RDP so we'd share your desktop screen, then i can compare the pages to my working S5, but that's pretty much the limit of what i can do.

Unless you set some static IP thats conflicting or some simple overlooked setting... I don't really see what can go wrong. Could see which firmware you're running. ^_^"

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:17:10 PM

Gentlemen,

locate the diagnostics tab and select the ping option and then the nslookup.
paste the results here.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:19:09 PM

Gentlemen,

locate the diagnostics tab and select the ping option and then the nslookup.
paste the results here.

The trace would be actually pretty useful since it would show if it even get through the router. Smiley

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wmtomlinso

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:18:26 PM

I agree, there is not much to mess with in the configuration of an S5. 

My miners are all on DHCP, running on a brand new Gigabit Broadband VPN Router with HP Procurve switches.  I recently upgraded my LAN in preparation for Comcast's new 2GB high speed internet service.  Yes, that's TWO GIGABIT INTERNET.  Its already out and I am just waiting for the installation that will bring fiber to my front door. 

I know you guys are trying your best to help me (for which i am very grateful; THANK YOU AGAIN for your time), but I have already tested and re-tested all of the obvious failure points.  I have pinged, trace rt,  and looked up every DNS & IP address from here to china. 

I have a BS in engineering and i have worked in IT for the past 25 years for a fortune 50 company.   Trust me when I say its not a power nor an internet issue.   Having said that, I must confess that I had an early 4th of july fireworks show in my bedroom awhile back when I connected the power to an S5 backwards. . . .   Embarrassed   That's the reason for one of the bad Beaglebones.

PING:

ping bitmaintech.com
PING bitmaintech.com (119.9.105.101): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=0 ttl=46 time=222.204 ms
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=1 ttl=46 time=222.364 ms
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=2 ttl=46 time=221.319 ms
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=3 ttl=46 time=223.023 ms
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=4 ttl=46 time=221.688 ms
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=5 ttl=46 time=223.761 ms

--- bitmaintech.com ping statistics ---
6 packets transmitted, 6 packets received, 0% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 221.319/222.393/223.761 ms

tracert:

traceroute bitmaintech.com
traceroute to bitmaintech.com (119.9.105.101), 30 hops max, 38 byte packets
 1  10.0.78.1 (10.0.78.1)  0.438 ms  1.007 ms  0.432 ms
 2  10.0.0.1 (10.0.0.1)  0.706 ms  0.667 ms  0.586 ms
 3  96.120.5.13 (96.120.5.13)  8.412 ms  8.437 ms  8.307 ms
 4  xe-9-3-0-sur02.a2atlanta.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.86.110.233)  10.420 ms  7.862 ms  8.362 ms
 5  xe-4-0-6-0-ar01.d1stonemtn.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.85.110.141)  8.407 ms  xe-4-0-5-0-ar01.d1stonemtn.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.85.172.25)  8.592 ms  xe-0-1-0-0-sur01.a2atlanta.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.86.106.9)  7.750 ms
 6  xe-4-0-7-0-ar01.b0atlanta.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.86.106.89)  9.164 ms  ae-2-0-ar01.b0atlanta.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.85.109.241)  9.762 ms  8.720 ms
 7  he-0-4-0-0-cr02.56marietta.ga.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.93.125)  11.516 ms  9.521 ms  he-0-4-0-7-cr02.56marietta.ga.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.91.77)  12.487 ms
 8  he-0-13-0-1-pe04.56marietta.ga.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.88.62)  10.932 ms  10.658 ms  13.700 ms
 9  ix-4-2-1-0.tcore1.A56-Atlanta.as6453.net (209.58.44.41)  12.214 ms  9.536 ms  ix-0-2-0-0.tcore1.A56-Atlanta.as6453.net (209.58.44.1)  9.056 ms
10  if-15-2.tcore1.DT8-Dallas.as6453.net (66.110.56.93)  217.596 ms  218.832 ms  217.308 ms
11  if-2-2.tcore2.DT8-Dallas.as6453.net (66.110.56.6)  220.515 ms  220.356 ms  225.928 ms
12  if-8-2.tcore1.LVW-Los-Angeles.as6453.net (66.110.57.82)  220.959 ms  222.820 ms  218.660 ms
13  if-2-2.tcore2.LVW-Los-Angeles.as6453.net (66.110.59.2)  238.982 ms  237.536 ms  240.126 ms
14  if-12-2.tcore2.TV2-Tokyo.as6453.net (66.110.59.62)  229.403 ms  220.961 ms  221.365 ms
15  if-2-2.tcore1.TV2-Tokyo.as6453.net (180.87.180.1)  217.124 ms  219.539 ms  218.679 ms
16  if-5-2.tcore1.HK2-Hong-Kong.as6453.net (180.87.112.205)  221.517 ms  if-3-2.tcore1.HK2-Hong-Kong.as6453.net (180.87.112.5)  230.266 ms  if-5-2.tcore1.HK2-Hong-Kong.as6453.net (180.87.112.205)  226.414 ms
17  180.87.112.118 (180.87.112.118)  219.071 ms  232.375 ms  221.524 ms
18  edge4.hkg30-core1a.hkg1.rackspace.net (120.136.47.136)  219.773 ms  222.759 ms  218.657 ms
19  dcpe1-core1a.hkg1.rackspace.net (120.136.47.169)  225.005 ms  223.868 ms  243.836 ms
20  119.9.64.71 (119.9.64.71)  220.585 ms  260.369 ms  219.149 ms
21  119.9.105.101 (119.9.105.101)  222.476 ms !C  221.467 ms !C  216.282 ms !C

DNS lookup

nslookup bitmaintech.com
Server:    75.75.75.75
Address 1: 75.75.75.75 cdns01.comcast.net

Name:      bitmaintech.com
Address 1: 119.9.105.101
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:48:29 PM

I agree, there is not much to mess with in the configuration of an S5. 

My miners are all on DHCP, running on a brand new Gigabit Broadband VPN Router with HP Procurve switches.  I recently upgraded my LAN in preparation for Comcast's new 2GB high speed internet service.  Yes, that's TWO GIGABIT INTERNET.  Its already out and I am just waiting for the installation that will bring fiber to my front door. 

I know you guys are trying your best to help me (for which i am very grateful; THANK YOU AGAIN for your time), but I have already tested and re-tested all of the obvious failure points.  I have pinged, trace rt,  and looked up every DNS & IP address from here to china. 

I have a BS in engineering and i have worked in IT for the past 25 years for a fortune 50 company.   Trust me when I say its not a power nor an internet issue.   Having said that, I must confess that I had an early 4th of july fireworks show in my bedroom awhile back when I connected the power to an S5 backwards. . . .   Embarrassed   That's the reason for one of the bad Beaglebones.

PING:

ping bitmaintech.com
PING bitmaintech.com (119.9.105.101): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=0 ttl=46 time=222.204 ms
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=1 ttl=46 time=222.364 ms
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=2 ttl=46 time=221.319 ms
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=3 ttl=46 time=223.023 ms
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=4 ttl=46 time=221.688 ms
64 bytes from 119.9.105.101: seq=5 ttl=46 time=223.761 ms

--- bitmaintech.com ping statistics ---
6 packets transmitted, 6 packets received, 0% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 221.319/222.393/223.761 ms

tracert:

traceroute bitmaintech.com
traceroute to bitmaintech.com (119.9.105.101), 30 hops max, 38 byte packets
 1  10.0.78.1 (10.0.78.1)  0.438 ms  1.007 ms  0.432 ms
 2  10.0.0.1 (10.0.0.1)  0.706 ms  0.667 ms  0.586 ms
 3  96.120.5.13 (96.120.5.13)  8.412 ms  8.437 ms  8.307 ms
 4  xe-9-3-0-sur02.a2atlanta.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.86.110.233)  10.420 ms  7.862 ms  8.362 ms
 5  xe-4-0-6-0-ar01.d1stonemtn.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.85.110.141)  8.407 ms  xe-4-0-5-0-ar01.d1stonemtn.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.85.172.25)  8.592 ms  xe-0-1-0-0-sur01.a2atlanta.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.86.106.9)  7.750 ms
 6  xe-4-0-7-0-ar01.b0atlanta.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.86.106.89)  9.164 ms  ae-2-0-ar01.b0atlanta.ga.atlanta.comcast.net (68.85.109.241)  9.762 ms  8.720 ms
 7  he-0-4-0-0-cr02.56marietta.ga.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.93.125)  11.516 ms  9.521 ms  he-0-4-0-7-cr02.56marietta.ga.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.91.77)  12.487 ms
 8  he-0-13-0-1-pe04.56marietta.ga.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.88.62)  10.932 ms  10.658 ms  13.700 ms
 9  ix-4-2-1-0.tcore1.A56-Atlanta.as6453.net (209.58.44.41)  12.214 ms  9.536 ms  ix-0-2-0-0.tcore1.A56-Atlanta.as6453.net (209.58.44.1)  9.056 ms
10  if-15-2.tcore1.DT8-Dallas.as6453.net (66.110.56.93)  217.596 ms  218.832 ms  217.308 ms
11  if-2-2.tcore2.DT8-Dallas.as6453.net (66.110.56.6)  220.515 ms  220.356 ms  225.928 ms
12  if-8-2.tcore1.LVW-Los-Angeles.as6453.net (66.110.57.82)  220.959 ms  222.820 ms  218.660 ms
13  if-2-2.tcore2.LVW-Los-Angeles.as6453.net (66.110.59.2)  238.982 ms  237.536 ms  240.126 ms
14  if-12-2.tcore2.TV2-Tokyo.as6453.net (66.110.59.62)  229.403 ms  220.961 ms  221.365 ms
15  if-2-2.tcore1.TV2-Tokyo.as6453.net (180.87.180.1)  217.124 ms  219.539 ms  218.679 ms
16  if-5-2.tcore1.HK2-Hong-Kong.as6453.net (180.87.112.205)  221.517 ms  if-3-2.tcore1.HK2-Hong-Kong.as6453.net (180.87.112.5)  230.266 ms  if-5-2.tcore1.HK2-Hong-Kong.as6453.net (180.87.112.205)  226.414 ms
17  180.87.112.118 (180.87.112.118)  219.071 ms  232.375 ms  221.524 ms
18  edge4.hkg30-core1a.hkg1.rackspace.net (120.136.47.136)  219.773 ms  222.759 ms  218.657 ms
19  dcpe1-core1a.hkg1.rackspace.net (120.136.47.169)  225.005 ms  223.868 ms  243.836 ms
20  119.9.64.71 (119.9.64.71)  220.585 ms  260.369 ms  219.149 ms
21  119.9.105.101 (119.9.105.101)  222.476 ms !C  221.467 ms !C  216.282 ms !C

DNS lookup

nslookup bitmaintech.com
Server:    75.75.75.75
Address 1: 75.75.75.75 cdns01.comcast.net

Name:      bitmaintech.com
Address 1: 119.9.105.101

Are you using a comcast router all in one router?  Can you take a picture of your networking screen on miner?
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:50:09 PM

make sure there is no space after the url or username.

if you copy pasted it, there may be a space.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:51:14 PM

Bleh its properly connected to the internet, i doubt its a simple overlook. But if your pool infos are correct...

Next step would be troubleshooting to see which part work by replacing stuff till you figured it out by process of elimination.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:52:54 AM

Hi,
Recently i bought 25 antminer s5's. it took 2 month to arrived because of my location Sad
And now i have problem with 3 of them! I don't wanna return them to bitmain now, because of late in shipment.
One of them wont start mining and i can't access to setup page neither. how can i flash s5 with micro sd card? i found image file here:https://bitmain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203461209-Jan-7-Firmware-Image
and wrote in to sd card with HDD Raw Copy Imaging tool. but i don't know how to flash it!

bitsolutions

Activity: 261
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:59:15 AM

Hi,
Recently i bought 25 antminer s5's. it took 2 month to arrived because of my location Sad
And now i have problem with 3 of them! I don't wanna return them to bitmain now, because of late in shipment.
One of them wont start mining and i can't access to setup page neither. how can i flash s5 with micro sd card? i found image file here:https://bitmain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203461209-Jan-7-Firmware-Image
and wrote in to sd card with HDD Raw Copy Imaging tool. but i don't know how to flash it!
Boot it up with the SD card in and it should flash the image automatically.

Mining Software Developer.
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: