Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:56:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164528 times)
throwingbones1

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:57:01 AM

as it's xmas, i am willing to send 100mcz for free to the next person who answers these three easy questions before 25th december.

1. where is the sea of tranquility
2. how big is valles marineris
3. in what photo was the tsiolkovsky ridge photographed

-the moon
-2500 miles long with a 4 miles depths
-discovery of life on mars

lol google is my friend

You had 1 incorrect answer

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
throwingbones1

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:59:33 AM

as it's xmas, i am willing to send 100mcz for free to the next person who answers these three easy questions before 25th december.

1.Sea of TranquilityThe Sea of Tranquility is the landing site of Apollo 11, the mission that gave mankind its first ever walk on the Moon.
2. Valles Marineris is a system of canyons that runs along the Martian surface east of the Tharsis region. At more than 4,000 km (2,500 mi) long, 200 km (120 mi) wide and up to 7 km (23,000 ft) deep,[1][2] the Valles Marineris rift system is one of the larger canyons of the Solar System, surpassed only by the rift valleys of Earth and (in length only) by Baltis Vallis on Venus.
3.Tsiolkovsky is a crater on the moon it has been photographed with apollo 15. Ridge Section 138 

You also have 1 incorrect answer.

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 12:30:19 PM

Because MangoCoinz is part mobile app and part cloud system, and the main concern that people have is that .apk files (Android app files) are easy to manipulate. And that’s true, but that’s where the other part of the system comes into place. The cloud system is there to provide security on that part by users having to validate their coins by syncing and by limiting the amount that can be synced per day.

The limit is there so that it will give the “hacker” only the max daily coins and the rest of the shady coins will be cut off. They will not be able to do this for long, because we will see this and we will suspend their account. The limit is also there so that someone can’t get a lot of coins through other, non hack, methods. Like chucking their phone into a washing machine. It’s just fair.

You do realize you can emulate as many android instances on a computer as much as you want all with accelerometers and different HWIDs, right?
It's a neat idea but APK's are too easy to exploit.

Besides, where are your coin details, how many coins do you have? Both security and transparency is lacking to take this seriously.

Hey bathrobehero,

We understand the concerns that you have. And we are aware that Android .apk files are easy to manipulate and that you can make a bunch of virtual phones on your computer. And we are working on a way to fix this issue.

MangoCoinz was made to bring the world of cryptocurrencies to everyone with a smart phone (Android for now). And the majority of those people don't know how to setup a PC miner, let alone manipulate an .apk file. And that's O.K. Those people know different things then coding and computers which is awesome.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
icam1968

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:47:56 PM

1. On the Moon.
2. More than 4,000 km (2,500 mi) long, 200 km (120 mi) wide and up to 7 km (23,000 ft) deep.
3. First photographed in 1966 by the NASA Lunar Orbiter 1.
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 12:52:06 PM

is there any other exchange beside UseCryptos.com?

Hey b-trading,

For now it's just UseCryptos.com.
But on UseCryptos.com we will have a BTC, USD and a EURO market which is awesome Cheesy

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 03:21:03 PM

Because MangoCoinz is part mobile app and part cloud system, and the main concern that people have is that .apk files (Android app files) are easy to manipulate. And that’s true, but that’s where the other part of the system comes into place. The cloud system is there to provide security on that part by users having to validate their coins by syncing and by limiting the amount that can be synced per day.

The limit is there so that it will give the “hacker” only the max daily coins and the rest of the shady coins will be cut off. They will not be able to do this for long, because we will see this and we will suspend their account. The limit is also there so that someone can’t get a lot of coins through other, non hack, methods. Like chucking their phone into a washing machine. It’s just fair.

You do realize you can emulate as many android instances on a computer as much as you want all with accelerometers and different HWIDs, right?
It's a neat idea but APK's are too easy to exploit.

Besides, where are your coin details, how many coins do you have? Both security and transparency is lacking to take this seriously.

Hey bathrobehero,

We understand the concerns that you have. And we are aware that Android .apk files are easy to manipulate and that you can make a bunch of virtual phones on your computer. And we are working on a way to fix this issue.

MangoCoinz was made to bring the world of cryptocurrencies to everyone with a smart phone (Android for now). And the majority of those people don't know how to setup a PC miner, let alone manipulate an .apk file. And that's O.K. Those people know different things then coding and computers which is awesome.

Oh, and as for the transparency we are currently in the process of redesigning our website to provide more info about MangoCoinz.
As for the coin distribution in the system you can take a look at it here:
http://www.mangocoinz.com/rich_usernames
(it's the real deal and it's constantly updated, it says DEMO because it's plain and not integrated into the website yet)
As for the amount of coins that I have I can tell you that I'm in the 100-1000 MCZ range of miners.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:23:36 PM

Rofl started mining, doing some hand exsercises for maximum mining power.

Also people who fap 100x daily will have a huge advantage, just strap the phone to your hand.
Lol, thanks i needed a laugh.

I'll run this spend most of the day walking around anyway might as well earn some crypto while I'm at it
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 04:14:36 PM

Rofl started mining, doing some hand exsercises for maximum mining power.

Also people who fap 100x daily will have a huge advantage, just strap the phone to your hand.
Lol, thanks i needed a laugh.

I'll run this spend most of the day walking around anyway might as well earn some crypto while I'm at it

That's the way. Happy mining Cheesy

Srele

Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:16:11 PM

Is it difficulty growing up a lot today?

moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:40:53 PM

No idea but im still mining lol, this concept is pretty unique itself , opens a new door to mobile mining.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:43:01 PM

i cant seem to find the coin cap, what is it?

EDIT: nvm found it on the website.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
throwingbones1

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:59:34 PM

1. On the Moon.
2. More than 4,000 km (2,500 mi) long, 200 km (120 mi) wide and up to 7 km (23,000 ft) deep.
3. First photographed in 1966 by the NASA Lunar Orbiter 1.

tsiolkovsky ridge is on mars

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:54:48 PM

Everytime i open the app, he sync alone and i lose all coin made because say me exced the limit. i have auto sync unchecked.  Angry Huh
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 10:43:08 PM

Hey Taxidermista,

The mining difficulty will be increased and the daily limit will be proportionally lowered once we get on UseCryptos.com.

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:01:39 AM

Everytime i open the app, he sync alone and i lose all coin made because say me exced the limit. i have auto sync unchecked.  Angry Huh

You can't mine more then a certain amount of coins a day.

The app also work offline and make sure to check if you have the latest version.
I also have more coins then usual sometimes but once the app syncs it cuts off these extra coins this is how it works.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:06:55 AM

Hey b-trading,

But on UseCryptos.com we will have a BTC, USD and a EURO market which is awesome Cheesy

I'm blind where on Usecryptos.com is it?

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 10:56:41 AM

Hey b-trading,

Hey jasemoney,

You're not blind, they're still integrating MangoCoinz into their system. They said that they will finish by the end of this week.
Maybe even earlier. Cheesy

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:13:58 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 03:31:37 PM by jasemoney

Hey b-trading,

Hey jasemoney,

You're not blind, they're still integrating MangoCoinz into their system. They said that they will finish by the end of this week.
Maybe even earlier. Cheesy

Thanks for the update Srele, Mango's been on my phone since the first announce month(s) ago. Excited to see my coins generation is right in the pack with anyone else whose been just wandering around like normal but idling the mango app too Smiley

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
throwingbones1

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:01:21 PM

100 mangocoinz for free giveaway - still available

Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:10:27 PM

I don't want to fry my smart phone by using it for mining Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: