Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 10:33:45 PM

Hey everybody,

We can't force people not to use multiple phones.
We've asked the person that has those multiple phones, and he gave permission to tell you guys that he has a phone store, and he installed MangoCoinz on a bunch of phones.
He provided us with images, and we looked at them and we saw MangoCoinz running on multiple phones with legit usernames (no PhotoShop).

We don't want to scam anybody, we just wan't to make something cool that everybody can use and benefit from.
So please have some understanding that this is still Beta and please have some patience for future improved versions of MangoCoinz.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

in regards to this, i will give you 24 hours to limit the number of accounts this user has or ban him
or i will release the bot i have provided to you privately via email capable of emulating your app so that all of the users here can also abuse your services in this way

altho this would be a questionable action on my behalf, i think it would be completely fair to the rest of the community becasue after all by allowing this user to mass manipulate mangocoinz in the way that he is with permission from you to do so release of the information and code i have would also be fair grounds to the community

there is no point in me working with you and providing you information in regards to protecting your product/service when you are allowing actions such as this and empowering users of the community to do so as well

if this users activities are not haulted or dealt with 24 hours from me posting this then anyone whom wants can pm me for a bot to utilize mangocoinz api's at mass, or alternatively, i will post everything on github with direct links provided here and updated with each update to the app

What stops people from having 50 mining rigs that mine BTC? Is that unfair to the community? The man has 50 phones and gives all of them enough energy to mine as much as he is mining. How is that unfair? Cryptos are all unfair. There are people with resources to mine more than others. That's just the way it is. There are a lot of users in this community that have a lot more coins than even us, the dev team.

From the OP:
The limit is there so that it will give the “hacker” only the max daily coins and the rest of the shady coins will be cut off. They will not be able to do this for long, because we will see this and we will suspend their account. The limit is also there so that someone can’t get a lot of coins through other, non hack, methods. Like chucking their phone into a washing machine. It’s just fair.
MangoCoinz is based on honesty and we really think that there are honest people that will play fair and put in the effort for the coins.

So are you guys still upholding that? Running 30 phones sounds like a "non-hack method" to game the system to me. I get it, people do this with Bitcoin farms and such but wasn't the point to be different and fair?

Please, just because someone else is doing something doesn't mean the rest should too, this is the same attitude that messes up politics (or at least one aspect). Don't allow people to game the system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackwat3er

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:34:59 PM

Hey everybody,

We've asked the person that has those multiple phones, and he gave permission to tell you guys that he has a phone store, and he installed MangoCoinz on a bunch of phones.
He provided us with images, and we looked at them and we saw MangoCoinz running on multiple phones with legit usernames (no PhotoShop).

We don't want to scam anybody, we just wan't to make something cool that everybody can use and benefit from.
So please have some understanding that this is still Beta and please have some patience for future improved versions of MangoCoinz.

in regards to this, i will give you 24 hours to limit the number of accounts this user has or ban him
or i will release the bot i have provided to you privately via email capable of emulating your app so that all of the users here can also abuse your services in this way

altho this would be a questionable action on my behalf, i think it would be completely fair to the rest of the community becasue after all by allowing this user to mass manipulate mangocoinz in the way that he is with permission from you to do so release of the information and code i have would also be fair grounds to the community

there is no point in me working with you and providing you information in regards to protecting your product/service when you are allowing actions such as this and empowering users of the community to do so as well

if this users activities are not haulted or dealt with 24 hours from me posting this then anyone whom wants can pm me for a bot to utilize mangocoinz api's at mass, or alternatively, i will post everything on github with direct links provided here and updated with each update to the app

What stops people from having 50 mining rigs that mine BTC? Is that unfair to the community? The man has 50 phones and gives all of them enough energy to mine as much as he is mining. How is that unfair? Cryptos are all unfair. There are people with resources to mine more than others. That's just the way it is. There are a lot of users in this community that have a lot more coins than even us, the dev team.

The whole point is to have people compete for their coins. Let's all complain about that guy that runs 30km a day and mines more than us who sit around all day. Take BTC for example. Let's all complain about that guy that has a 10k$ mining rig and mines more than me with a 200$ system.

with regards to this
i am inclined to take this as an official statement from the mangocoinz developers
so scratch the 24 hour deadline i have given in my previous post

to level the playing field for the community,
here you go

https://gist.github.com/blackwat3r/d64da35264b2964fb1d9

if the app is updated, this will be updated
until further action is taken to make it fair for the community i will continue to rip it to shreds.

anyone who wants to donate
1GPBtjEEaNS3xwG7W2NUdAUedrgj5Pd2gE
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 10:41:52 PM

Hey everybody,

The whole point is to have people compete for their coins. Let's all complain about that guy that runs 30km a day and mines more than us who sit around all day. Take BTC for example. Let's all complain about that guy that has a 10k$ mining rig and mines more than me with a 200$ system.

with regards to this
i am inclined to take this as an official statement from the mangocoinz developers

here you go

until further action is taken to make it fair for the community i will continue to rip it to shreds.

rip, mangocoin.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
johnbrainless

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:44:37 PM

Hey everybody,

with regards to this

here you go

rip, mangocoin.

DED COIN MOVE ON PEOPLE

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:45:16 PM

Hey everybody,

with regards to this

here you go

rip, mangocoin.

Far from RiP dear sir. Consider this open source.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
toilet

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:45:38 PM

why is sending disabled

host of shitcoin talk
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:52:32 PM

Since everybody thinks having more phones is unfair than having 1 phone, let's see what do you consider fair? Clear explanation

29Acult

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:56:45 PM

Hey everybody,

with regards to this

here you go

its not cool what you did, i just looked to make some fast profit on this coin Tongue
blackwat3er

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:00:21 PM

Hey everybody,

with regards to this

here you go

its not cool what you did, i just looked to make some fast profit on this coin Tongue

ive just enabled a method for you to make mass profit from this coin
given the current price 0.00005500 if you were to register 2k accounts and sync max coins for the first 5 days then send them to an exchange to cash out you could easily pull roughly 3.5 bitcoins
29Acult

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:08:17 PM

Hey everybody,

with regards to this

here you go

ive just enabled a method for you to make mass profit from this coin
given the current price 0.00005500 if you were to register 2k accounts and sync max coins for the first 5 days then send them to an exchange to cash out you could easily pull roughly 3.5 bitcoins

lol cool, but now when its public. i very doubt that price will remain same hahaa, hope i can sell some before people noticing this bot Cheesy.

Well considering security of this coin, method wasn't a greatest problem  Roll Eyes
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:25:46 PM

The coin doesn't die here Smiley We have great plans for this concept and we will carry them out.

FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:32:23 PM

That is the right spirit.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:37:44 AM

so let me understand this...Can someone use the same username for more than one phone or do they need different user names to mine from different phones? I think it's fair if they have many phones with different user names and different email accounts to mine. Please clarify all the rules.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:46:39 AM

Right now, you can't use one account on mutliple phones.
But you can have different accounts on different phones.
10 accounts on 10 phones works, but 1 account on more than 1 phone doesn't work

blackwat3er

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:51:47 AM

Right now, you can't use one account on mutliple phones.
But you can have different accounts on different phones.
10 accounts on 10 phones works, but 1 account on more than 1 phone doesn't work

rooted phone + xposed framework imei spoofer (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vivek.imeichanger&hl=en) == multiple accounts on one phone o.O

stand corrected now?

Svonione, if possible tell srele to check email
if you would like, provide me an email to contact you at and i will send you the same message i have provided to Srele
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:03:50 AM

He saw your mail and will reply shortly.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:17:30 AM

Svonione, in answering your earlier question ONE PHONE ONE ACCOUNT, NO EXCEPTIONS. If someone games the system,  you BURN his coins. It is very simple,  really:either he bought them (and you know it) or he got them gaming the system.  You burn them -and the coins- and make the game FAIR. why does this have to be "like" anything? It isn't even crypto -which you continue calling it quite wrongly- but it easily can be fair because you can make it fair so no one not even you get more than 7 coins a day. Someone got more and did not buy them? Take them away and burn them. That simple.
blackwat3er

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:35:09 AM

Svonione, in answering your earlier question ONE PHONE ONE ACCOUNT, NO EXCEPTIONS. If someone games the system,  you BURN his coins. It is very simple,  really:either he bought them (and you know it) or he got them gaming the system.  You burn them -and the coins- and make the game FAIR. why does this have to be "like" anything? It isn't even crypto -which you continue calling it quite wrongly- but it easily can be fair because you can make it fair so no one not even you get more than 7 coins a day. Someone got more and did not buy them? Take them away and burn them. That simple.

eh dont burn them place them back into circulation within the community
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:13:49 AM

eh dont burn them place them back into circulation within the community

That would work also... use it for bounties for instance. Or to finance promotions.
sunerok

Activity: 629

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 05:26:56 AM

goodnight, sweet prince.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: