Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 02:45:31 PM

I change ROM on my mob and forget to logout  Sad , now I can t login (username: justbee) !

Hey justbee,

I've just logged you out.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 03:02:08 PM

@MangoCoinz :-: Please don't rebrand or if you do shorten it to Mangoz as another sugested. You've a good name, a reason for the coin's life-time cap that's self consistent, and I think it's sweet to earn a coin with swet ;-) the frute conitations just add to the punirificness of it all. The mango it's self could go through an evolution but first try getting a shoe companie's opinion on "running" with a smart foot-ware that ties into your app; professinals have lots of meta-data that they can use to give a better name to what you're building ;-) my two bits on it anyways and I'll back it up too with MCZs (2 of'em).

@AllReaders :-: I've timed two sessions of viguis shaking on an old Epic 4G (slide) SPH-D700; 60 seconds each, once with screen on and once with it off. Each time resulted in nearly the same amount of coins being earned, just over 0.44 MCZ each time, note though that this testing was before the most recent difficulty increes/decrees (there really neads to be an algo. for that) so your results my very. Also I did say viguris shaking ;-)

Hey S0andS0,

Cool, we will have that in mind. Cheesy
I really like the name as it is. It's different.
The logo might use a redesign. And looking at the name from a different angle like ManGO or MangGo is cool.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 03:03:56 PM

How to backup a wallet Devs ?

Hey Rantzbitz,

There is no need to backup the wallet.
Because if you lose your phone or something else happens you can simply log into the the app from a different phone and you can resend all of your coins back.

justbee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:05:15 PM

I change ROM on my mob and forget to logout  Sad , now I can t login (username: justbee) !

Hey justbee,

I've just logged you out.

Thanks !  Grin

I send 10mzc to donations
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 02:07:23 PM

Hey everybody,

MangoCoinz v0.5.0b is out. This is just a security update.

In the next update we will have a sync history for the past couple of days. This shows you how much you have mined on particular days.

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 03:33:08 PM

Hey everybody,

In the next update we will have a sync history for the past couple of days. This shows you how much you have mined on particular days.

Looking forward to the sync history! Just a side note, there is this game I play on Google Play with some check for root or hacking apps which is detecting Mangocoinz as one of the apps and thus I cannot play the game. The game is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linecorp.LGTMTMG&hl=en

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 03:53:06 PM

Hey everybody,

Looking forward to the sync history! Just a side note, there is this game I play on Google Play with some check for root or hacking apps which is detecting Mangocoinz as one of the apps and thus I cannot play the game. The game is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linecorp.LGTMTMG&hl=en

Hey Quartx,

MangoCoinz doesn't need root to work. It's not a malicious app, it just checks if the user has root or not. It might be because of this check that the game behaves "funny".
I personally have a rooted phone.
I will check the game out and see what can be done.

Quartx

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 03:56:45 PM

Hey everybody,

Hey Quartx,

MangoCoinz doesn't need root to work. It's not a malicious app, it just checks if the user has root or not. It might be because of this check that the game behaves "funny".

Basically what I did to play the game was to remove SU binary, remove Titanium backup and Mangocoinz before I was able to play, however I am not 100% sure that it is because of mangocoinz (just that after its removal the game lets me play ) as the game will only give a error 9991 saying some ubiquitous app is installed. The error will only show after the tutorial where u press play. Thanks for checking though!

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 04:08:21 PM

Hey everybody,

Hey Quartx,

Basically what I did to play the game was to remove SU binary, remove Titanium backup and Mangocoinz before I was able to play, however I am not 100% sure that it is because of mangocoinz (just that after its removal the game lets me play ) as the game will only give a error 9991 saying some ubiquitous app is installed. The error will only show after the tutorial where u press play. Thanks for checking though!

Hey Quartx,

I've just installed the app and tried it with and without MangoCoinz installed.
With MangoCoinz installed I get the "error code 9991" message after going through the tutorial.
When I uninstalled MangoCoinz I got the same error.
I have SU binary installed and Titanium backup.
Sorry, but I can't give you any other advice except maybe removing MangoCoinz when you want to play this particular game, and then reinstalling it when you want to mine (the app is only 0.5 MB). If you do this please remember to log out of the app before uninstalling it.

Quartx

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 04:23:48 PM

Hey everybody,

Hey Quartx,

Hey Quartx,

I've just installed the app and tried it with and without MangoCoinz installed.
With MangoCoinz installed I get the "error code 9991" message after going through the tutorial.
When I uninstalled MangoCoinz I got the same error.
I have SU binary installed and Titanium backup.
Sorry, but I can't give you any other advice except maybe removing MangoCoinz when you want to play this particular game, and then reinstalling it when you want to mine (the app is only 0.5 MB). If you do this please remember to log out of the app before uninstalling it.

Thanks for looking into it! Would definitely do what you suggested, a few hours without the logo in my notification bar and I am feeling weird already haha

cryptomad

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:55:56 PM

Would anyone be Interested In Purchasing Some Steam/origin Game Codes from me using mangocoinz? I think it would be cool to do a transaction and Give someone use of My unused keys.

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 12:40:16 AM

Would anyone be Interested In Purchasing Some Steam/origin Game Codes from me using mangocoinz? I think it would be cool to do a transaction and Give someone use of My unused keys.

Hey cryptomad,

Could you please give us a list of game titles that you offer?

cryptomad

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:57:41 AM

Here is the List of what ive got at the Moment I could Possibly Get you A game you require for steam/origin but Id need to know which specific game and Let you know if i can get it but here is what ive got in hand

MARCH OF WAR - $10 IN GAME COUPON
 DEAD SPACE 3 ORIGIN CODE
 TRAINZ SIMULATOR 12 STEAM CODE
 WORMS PINBALL STEAM (Link to Activate)
 SPLATTER (DESURA CODE)
 ROAMING FORTRESS (DESURA CODE)
 ANOMALY 2 (STEAM CODE)
 ARMA TACTICS (Link to activate on steam) x2
 THE BODY CHANGER (DESURA CODE)
 PROFESSIONAL FARMING SIMULATOR 2014(STEAM CODE)
 HELICOPTER SIMULATOR 2014 -SEARCH AND RESCUE(STEAM CODE) x2
 TOW TRUCK SIMULATOR 2015 (STEAM CODE)

Please Bare in mind that ive had some of these Codes awhile,But there is still hours of Fun here Smiley

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:27:54 AM

I'm having a bit of trouble with the app. I had tried sending some MGZ to my atomic trade account, but was unable to because nothing was happening. I tried logging out and back in, but now I can't do that either. Whenever I press login, the button simply disappears and then reappears, and that's all that happens.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 01:30:40 AM

I'm having a bit of trouble with the app. I had tried sending some MGZ to my atomic trade account, but was unable to because nothing was happening. I tried logging out and back in, but now I can't do that either. Whenever I press login, the button simply disappears and then reappears, and that's all that happens.

Hey rexxarofmoknathal,

Are you connected to the internet over mobile data or WiFi?

rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:12:39 AM

Hey rexxarofmoknathal,

I'm on WiFi. Yesterday I had tried to send funds to the atomi trade account, and it at least gave the message that I couldn't because my account was less than 5 days old. But today, nothing

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
binarygangster

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:18:32 AM

The 2nd most recent update seems to have messed up my ability to log in on my droid eris
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 02:29:35 AM

Hey rexxarofmoknathal,

I'm on WiFi. Yesterday I had tried to send funds to the atomi trade account, and it at least gave the message that I couldn't because my account was less than 5 days old. But today, nothing

Hey rexxarofmoknathal,

Please send us your MangoCoinz username to mangocoinz@gmail.com and we will see that we can do to help you.

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 02:30:49 AM

The 2nd most recent update seems to have messed up my ability to log in on my droid eris

Hey binarygangster,

Could you please send us your MangoCoinz username to mangocoinz@gmail.com and we will see what's up with your username.

rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:39:38 AM

Hey rexxarofmoknathal,

Hey rexxarofmoknathal,

Please send us your MangoCoinz username to mangocoinz@gmail.com and we will see that we can do to help you.

Never mind, its working now. Id just realized that I didn't have the newest update, and that seemed to be causing the problem

Thanks though!

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: