Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164522 times)
blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 06:08:27 AM

^ Yeah I'd imagine, I mean, what's this "vault" option? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:42:30 AM

Finished the theme selector in my spare time today!
Settings are almost fully functional.

If you guys want to stop posting this stuff just let me know.

Changing themes (only two themes as of right now, going to add dark variants)

Improved contacts: Add/Remove works, need to work on editing

The orange looks off now look at it, any palettes you guys can recommend?
(http://colourlovers.ca)

Pretty slick in my opinion...-thumbsup-

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
WhyMe

Activity: 661

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:30:07 PM

Sending coins is disabled at the moment.
Why ?
When it will be available ?
Thanks
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 06:49:57 PM

Syncing and the system:

MangoCoinz is a centralized system and is comprised of two components, the miner app and the cloud system. The cloud system contains the blockchain, and the apps are there to mine the coin and to serve as wallets.
To be able to send your coins to other users you will first need to sync them with the central system. You do this by clicking on the sync button in the app.

There is a daily limit on how many coins you can sync, and that limit depends on the current difficulty present in the system that is equal for all miners. The limit will be proportionally lowered as the difficulty of mining the coin increases.

Syncing is light on mobile data use, and you don’t need to sync a lot. It is advised to sync at least once a day.

But here is the good part. You can mine even offline.
Let’s say that you go on a hiking trip over the weekend. You are in the mountains where there is no mobile data signal (this is rare today, but let’s say that there is no signal), and you go on Friday. You hiked, mined, had a blast over the weekend and you gathered 37 coins. You got home on Monday and hit the sync button. You will be able to validate (sync) all of the 37 coins, and you will still have 3 coins left to sync that day.
Now how it works. The system “remembers” when you last synced. Let’s say that it was Thursday before the trip. Now Friday, Saturday and Sunday have passed and allowed you to sync a max of 30 coins (3 * 10 MCZ) and plus you have the amount for Monday (3 * 10 + 10 MCZ). And with that max divided with the coins you wish to sync (37 MCZ) you are left with 3 more coins you can sync on Monday ((3 * 10 + 10) - 37 = 3 MCZ). But if you didn’t sync those 3 coins on Monday the system will reset for tomorrow and you won’t be able to stack those coins.
NOTE that this is just an example base on the current sync limit that is in the system which is 10 MCZ/day. At the time that you are reading this the daily limit might be lower.
EDIT We've made a slight change in the max number of days that can be synced. You can stack the sync a max of 5 days. After 5 days you will be able to sync a max of 42 MCZs (5 * 7 MCZ + 7 from that day that you are syncing). This is calculated with the current 7 MCZ/day sync limit, and might vary depending on the time that this is read.
Please note that if you, let's say mined 3 MCZs and haven't synced for 3 days you will be able to sync those 3 MCZs and you will have 4 MCZs left to sync that day. You have potentially a max of 28 MCZs to sync that day, but if you sync 7MCZs or more your limit will be reset to zero.

So, if you didn’t sync for a whole day the system will “remember” and will allow you to sync an additional amount of coins equal to the number of days that you haven’t synced.

MangoCoinz is a centralized system because having a P2P network of phones, while feasible, is not practical. A P2P would eat up the user’s data plan and storing the blockchain on phones would also eat up their storage. And we can’t expect that everyone has a flagship phone with an unlimited data plan and a lot of free storage.
And having users installing a node on their computer at home and having it run all day would also be absurd. And also with a small network of nodes there is a risk of the “51%” attack where someone can setup a bunch of nodes and easily overpower the system and replace the legit blockchain with their modified one.

So to summarize, MangoCoinz is a centralized system because it’s running on mobile phones.
It’s made to consume as little mobile data and phone resources (RAM, battery) as possible.
EDIT: The app is at 1% of battery usage, so it's not a battery drain.
To compare it with something, the phone's screen is at 40% of battery usage.

Maybe one day in the future when everything is stable and we have a large enough community willing to install nodes and to be extremely honest we will make a P2P network of nodes.

Is there any plan to re-increase the coinz mining daily cap? I walk a lot, 10 kilometers/day, and it's quite annoying to hit the cap everyday since I lost part of the mined mangocoinz.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
29Acult

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:21:30 PM

Syncing and the system:

MangoCoinz is a centralized system and is comprised of two components, the miner app and the cloud system. The cloud system contains the blockchain, and the apps are there to mine the coin and to serve as wallets.
To be able to send your coins to other users you will first need to sync them with the central system. You do this by clicking on the sync button in the app.

There is a daily limit on how many coins you can sync, and that limit depends on the current difficulty present in the system that is equal for all miners. The limit will be proportionally lowered as the difficulty of mining the coin increases.

Syncing is light on mobile data use, and you don’t need to sync a lot. It is advised to sync at least once a day.

But here is the good part. You can mine even offline.
Let’s say that you go on a hiking trip over the weekend. You are in the mountains where there is no mobile data signal (this is rare today, but let’s say that there is no signal), and you go on Friday. You hiked, mined, had a blast over the weekend and you gathered 37 coins. You got home on Monday and hit the sync button. You will be able to validate (sync) all of the 37 coins, and you will still have 3 coins left to sync that day.
Now how it works. The system “remembers” when you last synced. Let’s say that it was Thursday before the trip. Now Friday, Saturday and Sunday have passed and allowed you to sync a max of 30 coins (3 * 10 MCZ) and plus you have the amount for Monday (3 * 10 + 10 MCZ). And with that max divided with the coins you wish to sync (37 MCZ) you are left with 3 more coins you can sync on Monday ((3 * 10 + 10) - 37 = 3 MCZ). But if you didn’t sync those 3 coins on Monday the system will reset for tomorrow and you won’t be able to stack those coins.
NOTE that this is just an example base on the current sync limit that is in the system which is 10 MCZ/day. At the time that you are reading this the daily limit might be lower.
EDIT We've made a slight change in the max number of days that can be synced. You can stack the sync a max of 5 days. After 5 days you will be able to sync a max of 42 MCZs (5 * 7 MCZ + 7 from that day that you are syncing). This is calculated with the current 7 MCZ/day sync limit, and might vary depending on the time that this is read.
Please note that if you, let's say mined 3 MCZs and haven't synced for 3 days you will be able to sync those 3 MCZs and you will have 4 MCZs left to sync that day. You have potentially a max of 28 MCZs to sync that day, but if you sync 7MCZs or more your limit will be reset to zero.

So, if you didn’t sync for a whole day the system will “remember” and will allow you to sync an additional amount of coins equal to the number of days that you haven’t synced.

MangoCoinz is a centralized system because having a P2P network of phones, while feasible, is not practical. A P2P would eat up the user’s data plan and storing the blockchain on phones would also eat up their storage. And we can’t expect that everyone has a flagship phone with an unlimited data plan and a lot of free storage.
And having users installing a node on their computer at home and having it run all day would also be absurd. And also with a small network of nodes there is a risk of the “51%” attack where someone can setup a bunch of nodes and easily overpower the system and replace the legit blockchain with their modified one.

So to summarize, MangoCoinz is a centralized system because it’s running on mobile phones.
It’s made to consume as little mobile data and phone resources (RAM, battery) as possible.
EDIT: The app is at 1% of battery usage, so it's not a battery drain.
To compare it with something, the phone's screen is at 40% of battery usage.

Maybe one day in the future when everything is stable and we have a large enough community willing to install nodes and to be extremely honest we will make a P2P network of nodes.

Is there any plan to re-increase the coinz mining daily cap? I walk a lot, 10 kilometers/day, and it's quite annoying to hit the cap everyday since I lost part of the mined mangocoinz.

Yes it might be quite annoying, but it would affect coins value in a negative way. Also what happend with service, i cant login it says that login is temporarily disabled   Embarrassed

What is a reason behind this action?  Huh
maltrox

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:26:14 AM

The update to the version 0.5.3 doesn't recognize my user anymore... there's no chance to recover passwords or recognize old users.

This coin is not cool anymore...
grunt

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:06:32 AM

Yeah is the service just down for a bit or something?
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:46:55 AM

Hello everybody!

Sorry for the silent time, we have had some problems with security that needed our full attention. We had a brute force attack. That's why we disabled sending, logins and some more stuff. It managed to damage some users (all of them will be refunded for their lost coins) that had really weak passwords, so we suggest everybody increases their password complexity. But everything should be fine now, except for sending which will be down for some more time, we hope not long, as we need to run some tests. We are still in the period of beta testing, so keep that in mind. If there is anything that's not working for you, please email us. Don't hesitate to do so.

About this coin not being cool anymore. Yes, that might be true now, but we managed to get our hands on some iPhones, so we have started developing the iPhone app that is devoted to fitness audiences. That means marketing strategies that involve targeting fitness folks with money rewards for their physical activity Smiley We will be working on systems that will make sell orders on exchanges and money withdrawal completely automatized, done with a single button in the app. Extremely easy usage combined with a fun, accessible design is something we can push to the market, and finally make that bridge between crypto and the wide market that's out there. The iPhone app should be expected in first half of March. We hope we will have it done by then. That's also when we hope MangoCoinz will leave beta testing.

We'd like to give big thanks to blakeaholics for his great design work. Since you are really good at this, we'd like to ask you to take a look at some fitness apps on iTunes and possibly start thinking more in that direction? We really like the sidebar(the menu) in the app as well as the contacts page. We are just looking for something a bit more fitness like. A design that's proven to work well with people. Almost all fitness apps look the same. It's the same style. Maybe look into that a little bit. It's something we are thinking about and could use everyone's help.

Best regards

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:49:17 AM

The update to the version 0.5.3 doesn't recognize my user anymore... there's no chance to recover passwords or recognize old users.

This coin is not cool anymore...

Hey maltrox,

Can you please give us your username so we can look into that?

Thank you

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 02:03:37 AM

Needs some explanation as to why number of mangocoinz has doubled in 1 month to nearly 300,000 now when sync limits have been reduced, website curently shows Coinz mined: 296359.8927324 / 16745027.00 MCZ, a huge increase in 1 month. :\  
and why some accounts are able to sync obscene amounts of coins at a time on blockchain?

I saw this just before on blockchain Sync: bojanvirijant amount 252.4688857 MCZ on 2015-02-12 00:32:45 and another before that account folirant synced 7000 MCZ (!)but it was scrolled out by the spam syncs so i cant provide a screenshot, but these amounts dont seem right and if the centralized system is being exploited unnaturally by some users then something should be done about that as they are only going to dump their hacked/glitched/stolen coins on an exchange given a chance at which point a rollback becomes difficult if not impossible (it would mean possibly taking from the exchange/users who bought the coins).  

sorry it sounds like i'm accusing the above users of wrong doing, i'm not just doesn't make sense why they are able to sync a an amount of MCZ that massively above the official limits :\

Also when will a full blockchain viewer be provided and is there any charts or history of showing the coin generation so we can get better picture of coins created over the last few months?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:21:55 AM

Needs some explanation as to why number of mangocoinz has doubled in 1 month to nearly 300,000 now when sync limits have been reduced, website curently shows Coinz mined: 296359.8927324 / 16745027.00 MCZ, a huge increase in 1 month. :\ 
and why some accounts are able to sync obscene amounts of coins at a time on blockchain?

I saw this just before on blockchain Sync: bojanvirijant amount 252.4688857 MCZ on 2015-02-12 00:32:45 and another before that account folirant synced 7000 MCZ (!)but it was scrolled out by the spam syncs so i cant provide a screenshot, but these amounts dont seem right and if the centralized system is being exploited unnaturally by some users then something should be done about that as they are only going to dump their hacked/glitched/stolen coins on an exchange given a chance at which point a rollback becomes difficult if not impossible (it would mean possibly taking from the exchange/users who bought the coins). 

This is one of the reasons we have turned off sending for now. We noticed this as well, and are trying to figure out what happened exactly.. For now we are suspecting someone used our first API to do this. We kept it around for some compatibilty issues, but it's deprecated now. The new API is MUCH more improved. We don't want to restore sending until we are 100% sure this won't happen again.

digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 02:30:23 AM

This is one of the reasons we have turned off sending for now. We noticed this as well, and are trying to figure out what happened exactly.. For now we are suspecting someone used our first API to do this. We kept it around for some compatibilty issues, but it's deprecated now. The new API is MUCH more improved. We don't want to restore sending until we are 100% sure this won't happen again.

Glad to hear you noticed and are on it Smiley  having bought MCZ last month at the higher price, and continuing to buy as it dropped it was a bit of shock to see the supply shoot up like that.  

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:33:28 AM

Glad to hear you noticed and are on it Smiley  having bought MCZ last month at the higher price, and continuing to buy as it dropped it was a bit of shock to see the supply shoot up like that.  

We are really sorry for what happened, those users will be banned. We are all over it Smiley

youcantbesrs

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:53:23 AM

We are really sorry for what happened, those users will be banned. We are all over it Smiley

how exactly would you go about banning those users...
you can ban their usernames but they can always register new usernames
you cant ban by ip because ips can be changed, proxied, or hidden behind a vpn
you can try to ban their imei's but imei's can be spoofed/faked eliminating your ability to do this
you would have to re-think your entire system to try to combat something such as this as you will not be able to stop them from re-registering and evading any attempt to ban them

the point is this system is fundamentally broken and its going to take alot of time and effort to fix it so that it is not easily abusable by any party willing to spend enough time to look into it

btw what about the user with all the 3 character accounts who seems to be botting the system somehow
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:15:38 AM

how exactly would you go about banning those users...
you can ban their usernames but they can always register new usernames
you cant ban by ip because ips can be changed, proxied, or hidden behind a vpn
you can try to ban their imei's but imei's can be spoofed/faked eliminating your ability to do this
you would have to re-think your entire system to try to combat something such as this as you will not be able to stop them from re-registering and evading any attempt to ban them

the point is this system is fundamentally broken and its going to take alot of time and effort to fix it so that it is not easily abusable by any party willing to spend enough time to look into it

btw what about the user with all the 3 character accounts who seems to be botting the system somehow

Which user and usernames are you reffering to?

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:27:30 AM

In regards to the recent hack this is what I remember seeing posted from the DEV

Hey everybody,

We've just published MangoCoinz v0.5.2 and it will be available to update in a few hours.
This is a security update, and updating from v0.5.1 will not result in coin loss.

A short time after the update is available, it will be the only version able to interact with the system.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

Notice that he says "A short time after the update is available, it will be the only version able to interact with the system."

Meaning that when I explained about how you could earn heaps of MangoCoinz on the older app versions and then when choosing to you can update to the latest version and sync it up with no limit or a very high sync limit for 1 day since those coins were earn't on different kinds of settings.

I was told this is not possible by the DEV yet he has said in the latest release "A short time after the update is available, it will be the only version able to interact with the system"

I think we have a bit of a hiccup here.
blackwat3er

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:33:55 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 06:57:00 AM by blackwat3er

In regards to the recent hack this is what I remember seeing posted from the DEV

Hey everybody,

We've just published MangoCoinz v0.5.2 and it will be available to update in a few hours.
This is a security update, and updating from v0.5.1 will not result in coin loss.

A short time after the update is available, it will be the only version able to interact with the system.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

Notice that he says "A short time after the update is available, it will be the only version able to interact with the system."

Meaning that when I explained about how you could earn heaps of MangoCoinz on the older app versions and then when choosing to you can update to the latest version and sync it up with no limit or a very high sync limit for 1 day since those coins were earn't on different kinds of settings.

I was told this is not possible by the DEV yet he has said in the latest release "A short time after the update is available, it will be the only version able to interact with the system"

I think we have a bit of a hiccup here.

this must have been from the api's used prior to the 0.5.2 because i can vouch that the apiv2 did not accept requests with a lower version than 0.5.2, a majority of the fixes in that release were bugs and issues i reported to the developers privately, i havent bothered to look at any of this in about 2 weeks but with the permission of the devs ill gladly take a look again if they would like
youcantbesrs

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:28:54 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 05:57:21 PM by youcantbesrs

Sync: tian amount 21 MCZ on 2015-02-12 16:49:32
Sync: xiao amount 21 MCZ on 2015-02-12 16:50:34
Sync: hong amount 20.9675358 MCZ on 2015-02-12 16:43:53
Sync: mtv amount 20.2209547 MCZ on 2015-02-12 16:35:09
Sync: google amount 20.2325336 MCZ on 2015-02-12 16:32:38
Sync: zhan amount 20.6961818 MCZ on 2015-02-12 16:28:45
Sync: dou amount 20.1261588 MCZ on 2015-02-12 16:25:41
Sync: chu amount 20.8044744 MCZ on 2015-02-12 16:25:05
Sync: cau amount 20.526383 MCZ on 2015-02-12 16:52:13
Sync: want amount 20.7362227 MCZ on 2015-02-12 16:53:03
Sync: hes amount 20.3776005 MCZ on 2015-02-12 16:54:18

this user is most definitely abusing the system
i have been monitoring the blockchain over the past few days
he always syncs these accounts within moments of each other
they always sync high amounts
most of these accounts send the mcz to the same two accounts when they do send
the devs have said this is just someone with a bunch of phones however
he is obviously abusing the system and something should be done about that
it is definitely unfair to all of the other users
if you ask me, i say he should be banned, and all the coins in his possesion currently should be added back to the system

[edit]
simple dirty mangocoin blockchain sync parser for those who would like to monitor this themselves

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/3a9dbd180bde3ce4735f
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 06:06:05 PM

heres a few more of the 3 letter accounts
Sync: sony amount 20.3924504 MCZ on 2015-02-12 17:24:46
Sync: net amount 21 MCZ on 2015-02-12 17:37:19
Sync: day amount 21 MCZ on 2015-02-12 17:28:50
Sync: sun amount 20.3158655 MCZ on 2015-02-12 17:22:00

its seems like a script or bot perhaps in android emulator?  set to continuously farm and automatically create new accounts.

What if after install or a reinstall of app the user needs to be issued a "key" which is generated by server using some crypto magic that involves the phone number/imei/deviceid and sent to them via sms before they are allowed to mine or sync.  The key cant be faked and once used is linked to their account permanent to prevent any attempt to reuse the key more then one account.  Wouldn't something like that prevent these types of exploits?  

youcantbesrs

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:09:15 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 06:54:43 PM by youcantbesrs

heres a few more of the 3 letter accounts
Sync: sony amount 20.3924504 MCZ on 2015-02-12 17:24:46
Sync: net amount 21 MCZ on 2015-02-12 17:37:19
Sync: day amount 21 MCZ on 2015-02-12 17:28:50
Sync: sun amount 20.3158655 MCZ on 2015-02-12 17:22:00

its seems like a script or bot perhaps in android emulator?  set to continuously farm and automatically create new accounts.

What if after install or a reinstall of app the user needs to be issued a "key" which is generated by server using some crypto magic that involves the phone number/imei/deviceid and sent to them via sms before they are allowed to mine or sync.  The code cant be faked and once used is linked to their account permanent to prevent any attempt to use wiht more then one account.  Wouldn't something like that prevent these types of exploits?  

sent by sms would be highly unreliable especially for the users whom are using an old phone or a phone without service

another thing that comes to my mind which is very questionable
what is to say that the devs arent easily able to dump arbitrary amounts of mcz themselves to profit as well
once the greed factor sets in thats all it will take for them to easily abuse this to profit

[edit]
ive just taken a quick look at the app and i was suprised to find that there isnt even any method providing proof of work for mcz mined
so this system can be easily abused 100% to sync coins which users have not even done the work to mine
major fucking fail

[edit2]
apparently there isnt even a simple ToS for mangocoinz
so the devs have not even taken the time to set rules for users using this service
which leaves me to question their view on banning people using this service
as they have set no rules or guidelines there is nothing stating users cannot abuse their services in mass
which means that the devs banning users for doing something like this is not justified because they have not stated it is wrong to do so.

in order to enforce rules against users you firstly have to provide them rules to agree to which you have failed to do
so with this in mind you cant just make up rules as you go along and attempt to openly enforce them when you have not provided them to your users from the start

moreover when they begin trying to ban users, all its going to take is someone to file a complaint for abuse to digital ocean and show how they were banned for abuse from a service that doesnt even provide terms of service appropriately stating what rules to abide by and mcz will either have to find a new host or die
fail # i lost count

as fast as they pushed this out without even considering to provide a terms of service, and as much as they speak about reaching out to a specific market in the first post in their thread, i believe they are just trying to use this to make profits

i leave this as an open opportunity for them to discuss this with us and prove that wrong.
how about an answer in regards to this SvonioneFromMangoCoinz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: