Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:41:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RD] Red Wind. Mars Colonization. Launched. Algo=CryptoNight  (Read 69576 times)
digital7

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:46:40 PM

dev is busy.
rd will to do moon
Mj_Tom

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:47:47 PM

is dev gone ?

Nope, we are here.
nikos64

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:14:47 PM

dev is busy.
rd will to do moon
You miss the point...
This coin is about Mars.
 Tongue
driedgrape

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:38:20 PM

ok,keep solo mining~  Wink
digital7

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:39:34 AM

the dev pm me "he has given up this project "
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:00:42 PM

that is bad.
SERIOUSLY!!!! AND HE COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME TO POST IN THIS THREAD AND LET THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT??? PRETTY LAME IF YOU ASK ME AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS COIN AND WHAT IT STOOD FOR AND WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO ACHIEVE WITH IT???

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 08:33:51 PM

that is bad.
SERIOUSLY!!!! AND HE COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME TO POST IN THIS THREAD AND LET THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT??? PRETTY LAME IF YOU ASK ME AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS COIN AND WHAT IT STOOD FOR AND WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO ACHIEVE WITH IT???

Your comment made me thinking so many things. Politics, eugenics, human psycology, evolution, internet, capitalism,  marketing, the future of mankind and plenty more. It gave me some very paroind feelings from laugh to anger and reverse and then went me to despair only to come back to perfect numbness. I stood for a few minutes looking at it with my head overdriving. Probably i could write a best seller with all the things i thought in just a few minutes. Then while i was still looking at it, and being numb, thinking of responding something rather simple like 'why you mad'. your nickname just hit me in the face. And it was all gone. All that thinking was for nothing. I felt scammed and bad in a way. Probably cheated. It was obvious. And i had lost my time thinking stuff because of you. Those ideas i had, that analysis i made because of you in my head, although might be actually quite nice, was based in a wrong assumption. And all i had to do was to just read your nickname. Now i refuse to think about it again.

then you made me make a test account and check if there are any rules about age in this forum. I was quite amazed that i saw nothing!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:44:09 PM

that is bad.

Your comment made me thinking so many things. Politics, eugenics, human psycology, evolution, internet, capitalism,  marketing, the future of mankind and plenty more. It gave me some very paroind feelings from laugh to anger and reverse and then went me to despair only to come back to perfect numbness. I stood for a few minutes looking at it with my head overdriving. Probably i could write a best seller with all the things i thought in just a few minutes. Then while i was still looking at it, and being numb, thinking of responding something rather simple like 'why you mad'. your nickname just hit me in the face. And it was all gone. All that thinking was for nothing. I felt scammed and bad in a way. Probably cheated. It was obvious. And i had lost my time thinking stuff because of you. Those ideas i had, that analysis i made because of you in my head, although might be actually quite nice, was based in a wrong assumption. And all i had to do was to just read your nickname. Now i refuse to think about it again.

then you made me make a test account and check if there are any rules about age in this forum. I was quite amazed that i saw nothing!
Oh I wasn't mad bro Caps Lock was on and once I started typing I was way too lazy to shut it off lol I just don't get why they would go through the trouble to make a website and everything for this coin and then just up and abandon it? Makes no sense to me at all.  Obviously they didn't believe in their cause as much as they announced that they did in the first place lol But still the professional thing to do would've been to come into the thread and address the community Smiley It's only the right thing to do not send a PM to someone saying that they are done with this project.  Seems kind of weak to me but that's just my opinion lol And thanks for not judging me and taking a look at my name Smiley lol Too many people think I'm some ace trader that promotes scams and pumps coins but I'm just very passionate about Cryptos in general Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

driedgrape

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:49:03 AM

Dev,plz come out and clarify this post.
driedgrape

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:01:27 PM

Dev,have you really abandoned this coin? Huh Huh Huh
If yes,I'll stop solo mining.
driedgrape

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:05:01 PM

Today is the last day of this week,I haven't seen a pool set up.  Sad Sad Sad
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:31:32 PM

Dev,plz come out and clarify this post.
I agree the Dev should at least have the balls to address the people in this thread if he has truly abandoned this coin.  It's just the respectful and honourable thing to do in my opinion.  It's pretty sad when a Dev is going to abandon a project they at first had such a passion for and then after abandoning the project not even have the courtesy to address the people in the thread that this coin project will no longer be going on. Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:43:22 PM

did you really think this coin was going to succeed?  Cheesy
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:16:39 PM

Well to be honest I just thought it was a ruse to get on an exchange then dump their premine but I didn't mind if I could dump my coins first lmao JK but honestly with the way they were promoting this coin and with their webpage it did somewhat seem like they really thought that their coin could accomplish their goals and dreams. I just wouldn't mind them coming onto the thread and announcing that they have abandoned the coin and that they aren't continuing on with the project and address the people whose time they have wasted Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

driedgrape

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:40:55 PM

Well to be honest I just thought it was a ruse to get on an exchange then dump their premine but I didn't mind if I could dump my coins first lmao JK but honestly with the way they were promoting this coin and with their webpage it did somewhat seem like they really thought that their coin could accomplish their goals and dreams. I just wouldn't mind them coming onto the thread and announcing that they have abandoned the coin and that they aren't continuing on with the project and address the people whose time they have wasted Smiley
on which exchange to dump RD?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:44:33 PM

There never was an exchange with RD was listed on apparently they were working on it.  But if they have abandoned the coin for no reason and haven't addressed this yet in the thread then all they have accomplished is wasting people's time when they write on this thread.  I just don't understand why Devs and Teams go through the trouble to launch a coin and go through the work to make a website for their coin and then just up and abandon them? Seems like a lot of wasted time and energy if you ask me lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Undead_Phenix

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:18:22 AM

A big flood of craps in 2014 really damaged the crypto-world deeply.
wish less shitcoins and scams in 2015.

Red_Wind (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 08:46:13 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 09:27:22 PM by Red_Wind

Dear users,

We are happy to announce that RedWind has been added to a pool. It is a necessary step for RD, however, we still have to do a lot.
Among our main priorities now are Block Explorer and GUI-Wallet.

For further information you can visit http://redwind.miner.center/

We appreciate your support very much.

Thank you.
Red_Wind (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 08:56:10 PM

There never was an exchange with RD was listed on apparently they were working on it.  But if they have abandoned the coin for no reason and haven't addressed this yet in the thread then all they have accomplished is wasting people's time when they write on this thread.  I just don't understand why Devs and Teams go through the trouble to launch a coin and go through the work to make a website for their coin and then just up and abandon them? Seems like a lot of wasted time and energy if you ask me lol

Indeed, RD is not listed on any exchanges yet, however, we have been working, and we have results - RD has been added to miner.center, you can get more information here: http://redwind.miner.center/

We believe that it is wiser to concentrate on single important task at a time, and it pays off.
We have been investing our time in RD, and we are not going to "throw it away".

Thank you for your support and for your attention.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:59:57 PM

Indeed, RD is not listed on any exchanges yet, however, we have been working, and we have results - RD has been added to miner.center, you can get more information here: http://redwind.miner.center/

We believe that it is wiser to concentrate on single important task at a time, and it pays off.
We have been investing our time in RD, and we are not going to "throw it away".

Thank you for your support and for your attention.

So you guys are still working on this coin then?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: