Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India's Best Bitcoin Exchange goes Live with Deposits & Withdrawals!  (Read 39018 times)
goodway

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:22:25 PM

i use igot.com...igot exchange is safe?
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 02:31:03 PM

Try google or the forums to check feedback on them. Tough for us to advice.

everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:43:28 PM

I haven't tried much bitcoin exchanges in India but btcxindia was very quick to me..
A few more feedback from you guys will make me to trust it again as it has make a comeback after a sudden closing.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 02:45:41 PM

I haven't tried much bitcoin exchanges in India but btcxindia was very quick to me..
A few more feedback from you guys will make me to trust it again as it has make a comeback after a sudden closing.

Try Coinsecure. The volumes keep growing and is very secure, easy and transparent.

everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:55:01 PM

Try Coinsecure. The volumes keep growing and is very secure, easy and transparent.

What is the minimum Trade volume for bitcoin?
is IMPS transfer available ?

goodway

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:52:19 PM

Try google or the forums to check feedback on them. Tough for us to advice.

Thanks.
gowron

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:14:51 AM

Benson, I suggest that for all such posts where you plug Coinsecure, you add a Disclaimer that you are one of its founders. As a Moderator of this forum you hold a privileged position, and it will set a good precedent for the community to be open about commercial interests when they talk about services and products.

P.S. I recently joined this forum, and made a few posts earlier under the username 'valrama'
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 06:56:49 AM

Benson, I suggest that for all such posts where you plug Coinsecure, you add a Disclaimer that you are one of its founders. As a Moderator of this forum you hold a privileged position, and it will set a good precedent for the community to be open about commercial interests when they talk about services and products.

P.S. I recently joined this forum, and made a few posts earlier under the username 'valrama'

I think it is a well known fact already that I handle both.
But yeah, can add a disclaimer on my signature or something..

gowron

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:55:16 AM

I think it is a well known fact already that I handle both. But yeah, can add a disclaimer on my signature or something..

Great; thank you Benson.
shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:33:46 AM

Why is it so difficult to get INR out of you guys. i sent the withdrawl request yesterday morning, sent an email as well right after that. I thought maybe it will come yesterday, or maybe it won't. you say you process the withdrawal, between 9 am to 9 pm. no where does it say sunday is a holiday. But i will still give it to you, take a break on a sunday. But today is a monday, its 1 in the afternoon, and if you are processing withdrawls, from 9 am, even if you had done NEFT, i should have had the money by now. But i dont have it.

I stopped using IGot and unocoin for the same reasons. i dont want to be running after my own money. Please do the needful, and i would really like to know measures taken to ensure this doenst happen again.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 07:43:07 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 07:55:29 AM by Benson Samuel

Why is it so difficult to get INR out of you guys. i sent the withdrawl request yesterday morning, sent an email as well right after that. I thought maybe it will come yesterday, or maybe it won't. you say you process the withdrawal, between 9 am to 9 pm. no where does it say sunday is a holiday. But i will still give it to you, take a break on a sunday. But today is a monday, its 1 in the afternoon, and if you are processing withdrawls, from 9 am, even if you had done NEFT, i should have had the money by now. But i dont have it.

I stopped using IGot and unocoin for the same reasons. i dont want to be running after my own money. Please do the needful, and i would really like to know measures taken to ensure this doenst happen again.

We have added some staff work on Bank Transfers. That SHOULD help.
They start with us today, so should be in training, etc this week and start with work as they get comfortable and accurate with Bank Transfers, etc.
Also will be adding some time slots for INR withdrawals and a safety net of atleast 2-3 days. Not that we need it, but longer delays seem to be the norm with fiat across all exchanges and some of these transfers do get queued up under a pile of other requests as well. Would rather state 2-3 days and complete it sooner if we can.

shahadil

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:33:59 PM

They start with us today, so should be in training, etc this week and start with work as they get comfortable and accurate with Bank Transfers, etc.
Also will be adding some time slots for INR withdrawals and a safety net of atleast 2-3 days. Not that we need it, but longer delays seem to be the norm with fiat across all exchanges and some of these transfers do get queued up under a pile of other requests as well. Would rather state 2-3 days and complete it sooner if we can.

2-3 days is way too much. I hope you realise you have competition which is way better and faster than you guys. the norm maybe for those which are not purely an exchange but buy and sell directly from end user, and in case they have more volume on one side, it gets difficult to fulfil the orders. For a live exchange like you guys, there is no justification for withdrawls taking so long.

On the software side, i sincerely believe you guys are fantastic. The options available for trading on coinsecure are by far the best. However, your day to day operations, i have felt from the beginning have been seriously lacking, almost feeling like you guys are doing it half heartedly.

I will stay away till you all get down to same day withdrawls. The dream would be withdrawls within the hour.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:06:23 PM

Mostly big exchanges take 2-3 days because they have very large number of user that is why they take that much times and mostly they release asap.

For Coinsecure I don't think even 5-10 withdrawal request of bank process daily because there is not much volume still in Coinsecure . So I don't think it will be good idea to process withdrawal in 2-3 days. You already said that you guys hired someone for bank withdrawal process that is good so I don't think it will take much time in future. In India IMPS take only 1-2 minutes to process funds.

Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:37:59 PM

Mostly big exchanges take 2-3 days because they have very large number of user that is why they take that much times and mostly they release asap.

For Coinsecure I don't think even 5-10 withdrawal request of bank process daily because there is not much volume still in Coinsecure . So I don't think it will be good idea to process withdrawal in 2-3 days. You already said that you guys hired someone for bank withdrawal process that is good so I don't think it will take much time in future. In India IMPS take only 1-2 minutes to process funds.

I don't think Benson meant that fiat withdrawals will definitely take 2-3 days. What he means is that its the upper limit though they will attempt to do it the same day.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:45:07 PM

I don't think Benson meant that fiat withdrawals will definitely take 2-3 days. What he means is that its the upper limit though they will attempt to do it the same day.

If I understood correctly Benson meant Coinsecure will complete withdrawal process within 2-3 days.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 12:51:12 PM

If I understood correctly Benson meant Coinsecure will complete withdrawal process within 2-3 days.

Anywhere from 10mins to 3 days, does that seem a bit better.
Once again, I do want these fiat based events to happen a lot faster and we are working on it and should get there.

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:31:25 AM

Volume still a very big concern.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:48:35 PM

I will stay away till you all get down to same day withdrawls. The dream would be withdrawls within the hour.

Try now.

Changes in place. Do give us a max of 24 hours.
Overall experience of deposits and withdrawals, will be a whole lot better after this.

shahadil

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:56:59 AM

Try now.

Changes in place. Do give us a max of 24 hours.
Overall experience of deposits and withdrawals, will be a whole lot better after this.

Ahan. If you say so. Will give it a try today evening or else tomorrow.
gamer2x

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:30:31 AM

just sent you an email from the contact us options. was having some queries about the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: