Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India's Best Bitcoin Exchange goes Live with Deposits & Withdrawals!  (Read 39011 times)
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 05:36:25 AM

The Coinsecure wallet is now Live. Smiley
Loads of features, can create accounts and assign addresses to them.
Can generate upto 10 accounts per hour and 10 addresses per hour, per account.
Multisig for users is in testing, should be rolled out once it gets some testing mileage.
Currently, sending to Trade Engine is free, other withdrawals need Bitcoin Network fees of 0.0001 BTC.
Sending from Trade Engine to Wallet is not yet onchain, so that will be an offchain transaction that may need 1 conf to show up as a deposit.

API has been considerably modified as well. New Key types and permissions for Wallet and Trade Engine.
No KYC or Bank link needed for ApiKey generation. But restricted methods will reply back with messages.
26 new methods added to the API Smiley.
Old keys have been deprecated. But should continue to exist. Methods may not work with old keys though.

This is a Hot Wallet, so do be cautious with how much money is stored in the Wallet. We employ some of the best security practices, but do be careful until Multisig and Vaults are launched.

Will announce the wallet in a different thread soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:02:06 AM

The Coinsecure wallet is now Live. Smiley
Loads of features, can create accounts and assign addresses to them.
Can generate upto 10 accounts per hour and 10 addresses per hour, per account.
Multisig for users is in testing, should be rolled out once it gets some testing mileage.
Currently, sending to Trade Engine is free, other withdrawals need Bitcoin Network fees of 0.0001 BTC.
Sending from Trade Engine to Wallet is not yet onchain, so that will be an offchain transaction that may need 1 conf to show up as a deposit.

API has been considerably modified as well. New Key types and permissions for Wallet and Trade Engine.
No KYC or Bank link needed for ApiKey generation. But restricted methods will reply back with messages.
26 new methods added to the API Smiley.
Old keys have been deprecated. But should continue to exist. Methods may not work with old keys though.

This is a Hot Wallet, so do be cautious with how much money is stored in the Wallet. We employ some of the best security practices, but do be careful until Multisig and Vaults are launched.

Will announce the wallet in a different thread soon!

I am a little confused. What is the difference in accounts and addresses. I can understand having multiple addresses, but why different accounts? What purpose will that serve?
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:26:28 AM

An account is a sub wallet basically to help organize funds. Eg. I will also be adding Trade Engine Wallet to the list of accounts.
Gets a bit tough to manage after few 100 addresses are generated in a single account.

So best is to set up different account based on what purpose they need to serve. Eg, Clients can get different accounts and new addresses for each deposit, so the Client can be an account name.
To combine amounts from different accounts and withdraw, you can send from different accounts to trade engine and withdraw from there like normal.

Based some of this architecture on the Trezor web wallet front end.
Should have some explainer video/ tutorials out soon as well.

Takes about a min to get used to, then its pretty smooth to understand and use.

baristor137

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:48:39 AM

Hi I have registered and submitted account initiation kyc, I must say it takes more than a day plus to verify...  still awaitin response
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 08:27:20 AM

Hi I have registered and submitted account initiation kyc, I must say it takes more than a day plus to verify...  still awaitin response

Sorry, about that. Can u PM me your e-mail ID?
I can get someone to ping you back asap.

baristor137

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:00:46 PM

pm sent also id like to state that after It asked for proof and said bank statements are ok . After I provide for proof now it ask me for more proof a valid photo id....

Why keep the option of providing when u are not gnna accept.
N3ru

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:21:14 PM

I am new in this forum, trying to understand how BTC works. how coinsecure.in works? is it instant? does coinsecure buy/sell BTC or other people place BUY/SELL and according to market demand their order will be complete.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 04:37:02 PM

I am new in this forum, trying to understand how BTC works. how coinsecure.in works? is it instant? does coinsecure buy/sell BTC or other people place BUY/SELL and according to market demand their order will be complete.

Coinsecure is a Realtime Peer to Peer Algorithmic Trading Platform.
This basically means that the trades are created between people according to market demand, etc. We do not buy and sell our selves.

Yep, it is instant as long as the order can be covered.

You can try coinsecureis.cool, it is our testnet exchange. Very fast and you can actually try trades on it with testnet bitcoins. Its a bit of an older version than the live exchange though.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 12:04:12 AM

And our new UI is up, to support our growing volumes and order books.
Loads of updates and changes.

This would be the final look as we start to work towards cleaning any remaining UI issues and to move Coinsecure out of beta.
Bots are being built, our api is being used well, and that will be fine-tuned as well over the coming weeks.

Our Mobile app has been a bit delayed, but is in its final stages and should be out shortly as well.

The coolest feature in this release is the Beta currency converter, that allows users to trade, etc in USD, Euro, Pounds or Yuan.
Its a bit buggy and not rounding decimals as yet. But is a very cool feature and am very excited to see how it will evolve.

Wallets have been separated, so your Accounts wallet will not use trade engine's hot wallet to process funds.
Granular settings have been added on the profile page to allow users to disable some notification mails.
The withdraw verification mails can be disabled as well if chosen.

Feel free to PM me any further suggestions or feel free post in this thread as well.
 -> Offchain Wallet -> Apps -> ........ -> Merchant Platform -> ...........

ani4444

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:56:10 AM

The coolest feature in this release is the Beta currency converter, that allows users to trade, etc in USD, Euro, Pounds or Yuan.
Its a bit buggy and not rounding decimals as yet. But is a very cool feature and am very excited to see how it will evolve.
Can you give more details/link about this, not able to find it on the website/API documentation.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 12:31:06 PM

Check under Profile.
Not yet in the API. Will add by next week.

ani4444

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:46:58 PM

Check under Profile.
Got it, but it says "These prices are for display only. The backend will calculate back to INR." I was expecting if a user sells in USD then the balance will remain constant in USD and not depend upon the INR-USD exchange rates. Currently if a user sells in USD and later if the USD-INR rate changes his balance will increase/decrease. 
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 03:51:10 PM

Check under Profile.
Got it, but it says "These prices are for display only. The backend will calculate back to INR." I was expecting if a user sells in USD then the balance will remain constant in USD and not depend upon the INR-USD exchange rates. Currently if a user sells in USD and later if the USD-INR rate changes his balance will increase/decrease. 

That rate is displayed as well. Very low volatility too in Fiat rates.
Hopefully in the future, we shud be able to do actual USD.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:35:41 PM

Where is my old coinsecure address. I can't use those address now .

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 06:18:02 PM

Have not changed anything under addresses.
Can you check under the /bank DEPOSIT BTC tab.

Let me know if they are not here as well and I will check on it.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:25:44 PM

Have not changed anything under addresses.
Can you check under the /bank DEPOSIT BTC tab.

Let me know if they are not here as well and I will check on it.

just showing this page under wallet

http://prntscr.com/8ro6qv

only this address no other address.

P.S. Ok showing on bank.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 06:27:45 PM

Yeah, Wallet is separate. Its a different set from Trade Engine.
Do check /bank. Your Trade Engine Addresses should be there.

Can also click on your Trade Engine Balance on the Price Guide and it should take you there as well.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 10:23:41 AM

The awesome surge in Liquidity has been great for Bitcoin in India, and as we focus more on increasing liquidity and decreasing volatility, we have had to make an important alignment to our INR withdrawal processes.

Please see below:
We process INR Withdrawals between 9AM and 6PM IST only on Business Days. Bank Holidays and Weekend requests will only be processed on the following day. We reserve 24Hrs to complete any Fiat withdrawals.

While our Bitcoin infra has held up superbly with some amazing volume increases, we do need to align ourselves to growing Fiat withdrawal requests and a bad inability to perform some functions with Banks during weekends and Bank holidays.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:55:20 PM

As we see a surge in cash deposits, Added an upload deposit slip feature to help us process cash deposits faster.
Also, some new options under profile to disable notifications and verify mails.

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:47:47 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 01:30:50 PM by bitcoinisfurture

Hope 2015 had being the base year for CS to fly off in 2016.

Thanks for your 0% fee for the year end. What happened to others like Unocoin, BTCXINDIA, Zebpay   Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: