Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India's Best Bitcoin Exchange goes Live with Deposits & Withdrawals!  (Read 39011 times)
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:18:03 PM

Happy New Year to all of you & I hope you will evolve to be a better human being in this new year.

Regards

Sam Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:16:35 PM

Has been hectic, but things seem much stabler at the moment.
The company is looking to grow and engaging with some really good talent across India.

2016 will be pretty good for India if most of what we have seen building through 2015 comes into full force.
Wishing everyone a Very Happy New Year 2016!!!

sambiohazard

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:23:07 PM

New Updates in place.
Lots of small bugs fixed in modals, balance updated and display tables.

New KYC and Account Initiation Process.
Bank Links now need phone number as well. If you already have a verified account, please do cancel your existing bank link and resubmit, else withdraws and deposits may be rejected.

Will update apiProxy by tomorrow or so with some new methods as well.

UI update and wallet, coming up next!

How do I cancel my bank link. I created one in jan-Feb 2015. I can still see my bank account listed. Should i do something or i can deposit INR?

EDIT: I did my last deposit in June so i am not sure if it will still work.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 04:26:31 PM

New Updates in place.

Bank Links now need phone number as well. If you already have a verified account, please do cancel your existing bank link and resubmit, else withdraws and deposits may be rejected.

How do I cancel my bank link. I created one in jan-Feb 2015. I can still see my bank account listed. Should i do something or i can deposit INR?

If the bank is correct, can use the same.
Am putting up a new feature this week that allows bank links to be managed by users itself.
Will PM you once that is out and u should be able to cancel and add a new one if needed.

sambiohazard

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:39:57 PM

New Updates in place.

Am putting up a new feature this week that allows bank links to be managed by users itself.
Will PM you once that is out and u should be able to cancel and add a new one if needed.

Thanks for the quick reply. I will try with a small deposit. It will probably be pushed to monday now. What do you mean by "bank is correct"?
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 04:47:47 PM

New Updates in place.

Thanks for the quick reply. I will try with a small deposit. It will probably be pushed to monday now. What do you mean by "bank is correct"?

Well basically, if the bank link that you had done back in jan is the same, then should be alright.
If not, the problem will happen only when withdrawing fiat, cos we will send fiat back to the account on file only.

sambiohazard

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:57:07 PM

New Updates in place.

Well basically, if the bank link that you had done back in jan is the same, then should be alright.
If not, the problem will happen only when withdrawing fiat, cos we will send fiat back to the account on file only.

hmm since i haven't changed anything so its the same, but it has no phone number connected. thanks for clarifying, anyways this is one way street for me from INR to BTC until it moons, so no INR withdrawals. Smiley

Its not profit enough for me to get into unclear zone of tax on profit, currency/commodity craziness.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 11:56:40 PM

Added a Bank Link Manager in the Bank Page.
Should help!

Also, Our ICICI Bank account details have been changed.
Please do check the INR Deposit Page for the new Bank Details.

shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:39:19 AM

Should help!

Thinking of opening a bank account with icici soon. The recent change of your bank account, was it in anyway because of btc trading?
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 10:37:26 AM

Should help!

Thinking of opening a bank account with icici soon. The recent change of your bank account, was it in anyway because of btc trading?

Changed the account due to convenience and better communication with the new Branch.

From a personal perspective, Axis has been very good to me over the years.
ICICI, did have problems years ago, not due to Bitcoin, but have not used them aggressively since then.
Yes bank has been awesome with their features and offerings for our Business.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 05:21:15 AM

http://blog.coinsecure.in/post/137531395380/elizabeth-ploshay-mccauley-joins-coinsecure

Content

Elizabeth (Ploshay) McCauley joins Coinsecure
A global enabler, Bitcoin has displayed tremendous performances over the past few years and despite few hiccups, continues to show no signs of slowing down.
Elizabeth joins the Coinsecure team to help grow our vision in Connecting India to Bitcoin. She joins us as the Head of Global Business Development, as we work on enabling stronger global connections to grow Bitcoin in a larger way through 2016.
Elizabeth has always been a powerful evangelist for the Bitcoin cause and has worked with several top companies such as Bitpay amongst others. She also serves on the Board of the Bitcoin Foundation and is an Advisor to the BitGive Foundation, where Coinsecure is a Founding Donor. She has held several other key roles in the past and is a well respected member of the Bitcoin community.
While the network and community learn to adapt and evolve into consensus, Elizabeth will be a key player on the team, to help us understand how we can maintain and quicken the pace. We welcome Elizabeth and look forward to a powerful step towards growing Bitcoin across India.
The recent price volatility has seen a tremendous surge in daily volumes as well as liquidity at Coinsecure. We continue to evolve and add new features and services to our platform.
We add YES Bank and HDFC Bank to our list of Banking partners and we have changed our ICICI Bank account details under the Deposit page. This enables better access to our customers who prefer to use any of our partner banks.
Look forward to several large enablers throughout 2016 as we work on bringing Bitcoin to wider audiences and building up India’s best Bitcoin company!

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 10:27:50 AM

http://blog.coinsecure.in/post/137531395380/elizabeth-ploshay-mccauley-joins-coinsecure

Content

Elizabeth (Ploshay) McCauley joins Coinsecure
A global enabler, Bitcoin has displayed tremendous performances over the past few years and despite few hiccups, continues to show no signs of slowing down.
Elizabeth joins the Coinsecure team to help grow our vision in Connecting India to Bitcoin. She joins us as the Head of Global Business Development, as we work on enabling stronger global connections to grow Bitcoin in a larger way through 2016.
Elizabeth has always been a powerful evangelist for the Bitcoin cause and has worked with several top companies such as Bitpay amongst others. She also serves on the Board of the Bitcoin Foundation and is an Advisor to the BitGive Foundation, where Coinsecure is a Founding Donor. She has held several other key roles in the past and is a well respected member of the Bitcoin community.
While the network and community learn to adapt and evolve into consensus, Elizabeth will be a key player on the team, to help us understand how we can maintain and quicken the pace. We welcome Elizabeth and look forward to a powerful step towards growing Bitcoin across India.
The recent price volatility has seen a tremendous surge in daily volumes as well as liquidity at Coinsecure. We continue to evolve and add new features and services to our platform.
We add YES Bank and HDFC Bank to our list of Banking partners and we have changed our ICICI Bank account details under the Deposit page. This enables better access to our customers who prefer to use any of our partner banks.
Look forward to several large enablers throughout 2016 as we work on bringing Bitcoin to wider audiences and building up India’s best Bitcoin company!

Great going guys. Keep it up Smiley

Regards
Mahin

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
sambiohazard

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:12:49 PM

New Updates in place.

hmm since i haven't changed anything so its the same, but it has no phone number connected. thanks for clarifying, anyways this is one way street for me from INR to BTC until it moons, so no INR withdrawals. Smiley

Its not profit enough for me to get into unclear zone of tax on profit, currency/commodity craziness.

Ok just to let everyone know, i was able to deposit INR in to my coinsecure account. Here is some feedback:

Functionality of deposit & withdrawal is much better & easier to understand.
Obviously liquidity is better.

The theme & UI look a bit amateurish & theme is very hard on eyes.
Some buttons like choose currency display were not working.
Exchange data page says "Last Buy Order" instead of "Total buy orders" & same for sell orders.

tl;dr UX is cool for most part but UI is not.

Also, i would like to ask how much time will it take to verify bank link if i cancel current one and resubmit with phone number included?

I now have my coinsecure referral in the sig! BTW do i get anything for referring, not that it matters i will refer you anyways, but i didn't see anything mentioned where i found the referral link.

P.S. Congrats on roping in Elizabeth Ploshay!!
sambiohazard

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:22:58 PM

Damn, i still have no way of creating an order of exactly INR1000, i have to fiddle with my buy/sell price. Also still 3 decimals only Sad my fee should be 0 that way Tongue

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 03:25:14 PM

Ok just to let everyone know, i was able to deposit INR in to my coinsecure account. Here is some feedback:

Functionality of deposit & withdrawal is much better & easier to understand.
Obviously liquidity is better.

Exchange data page says "Last Buy Order" instead of "Total buy orders" & same for sell orders.

tl;dr UX is cool for most part but UI is not.

Also, i would like to ask how much time will it take to verify bank link if i cancel current one and resubmit with phone number included?

I now have my coinsecure referral in the sig! BTW do i get anything for referring, not that it matters i will refer you anyways, but i didn't see anything mentioned where i found the referral link.

P.S. Congrats on roping in Elizabeth Ploshay!!

PM'ing you a route that is in testing Smiley. You gonna love the UI thats coming up for the Trade Engine. But am not making that public until our chart rework is completed.

Could you elaborate? Just tested and clicking on any of those currencies are changing views for me. Hope you not clicking on the right side of the options.
Else, as always, will find the problem and fix.

Nice find! Will change the text by the next update. Should be around Saturday.

Almost always done in under 24 hrs.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 03:27:45 PM

Damn, i still have no way of creating an order of exactly INR1000, i have to fiddle with my buy/sell price. Also still 3 decimals only Sad my fee should be 0 that way Tongue

Doubts on an increase on decimals anytime soon.
Exact amount is also tough, but should be adding instant buy sometime soon. That should make it easy for the price fiddles.

sambiohazard

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:33:07 PM

ah, i now got currency options working, as you said clicked on the wrong side. Good to know that UI is getting an upgrade! Also what about referrals? Do i get anything? Tongue

Okay, no worries, it still works, it just my OCD i guess with getting exact numbers. Exact amounts will not be tough with 8 decimal places on BTC. Altcoin exchanges do it all the time but as i said it works so not going anywhere because of that.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 03:37:29 PM

ah, i now got currency options working, as you said clicked on the wrong side. Good to know that UI is getting an upgrade! Also what about referrals? Do i get anything? Tongue

Okay, no worries, it still works, it just my OCD i guess with getting exact numbers. Exact amounts will not be tough with 8 decimal places on BTC. Altcoin exchanges do it all the time but as i said it works so not going anywhere because of that.

yup, refferals pay 10% of the fees that we collect set for the person reffered on all trades for life

sambiohazard

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:41:13 PM

Very cool. thanks for quick replies & great support. This is what will keep me here forever, no matter everything else.
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:57:54 PM

Nice Bitcoin startup exchange! Smiley. I've signed up and was expecting to clear up with the verification similar to Zebpay. I believe Zebpay only asks for a photo of PAN that can be snapped from the phones Camera and probably linking of Bank accounts. Could you clarify why Aadhar card is also required as a part of KYC? Is it mandatory for an Indian Bitcoin exchange to even collect that? Is Zebpay not collecting Aadhar cause it's headquartered out of India?

Do let me know. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: