Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming  (Read 131262 times)
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:50:53 AM

@gildinglite - definitely, we need some buy pressure.  Although perhaps it's also a sign that a lot of people are holding and staking, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
@vella85 - absolutely agree, we need some more input from the dev to keep things moving (though it's nice to see this thread keeps being updated even without it).  I think there's probably a larger GP community out there waiting for something to happen than we realise.  The problem is just that... it's people waiting and little more right now.
@CryptoDatabase - thanks for putting up the info site.
@SamuelAnh - I'm glad you think this is such an interesting coin, I'd be happy to know the reasons behind your thinking, perhaps it would bring up something the community could use as a platform to build from?
@GeyerNguyen - I hope you enjoy my game when it comes out then, it's very retro!  (Imagine The Secret of Monkey Island and Space Quest having a baby, and you won't be too far off!  Grin)

In terms of trying to create some buy pressure, I am going to in the near future put at least a few billion credits up for sale on the GP exchange in CrytpoDatabase's game (https://dkv2.com/), which hopefully might encourage some people to buy GP for use in the game.  (I know it's not much, but at the moment it's all I can do.)

As mentioned before I would really like to make my game available to buy with GP in the future, even if it's purely done via PM on BTC.  I would prefer if possible though that we could get some kind of online gaming store running that would accept GP, HYPER and 1337.  I do not have the necessary skills to do this myself but if anyone who is trustworthy does, I do have quite a number of contacts in the indie gaming community who may potentially also be interested.  I realise that setting up such a store would be quite a large project but I'm sure it could be done.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:00:53 AM

@TeamDisaster

You could be right mate with most of the people staking their coins instead of trading which I prefer to do myself. I've been using profits from other coins to help build my bag of GP. Like I said when I first came here, I think this coin has huge potential with the idea of a retro gaming site to buy and sell retro games using Gold Pieces as there is a big retro gaming community out there. I just hope the dev is still working on this as the site hasn't changed all that much since it was launched.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:50:11 AM

I just think too-much staking reward is actually very bad for the coin, as it puts too-much pressure on maintaining market cap and price of the coin. Many coins with very high-staking reward have just vanished.  Only hope for this type of coins becomes the dev and team.  If they are actively involved, then it may rise.  Otherwise, it will just stay here or in fact will most probably go down. I hope Dev and team is actively involved.

Disclaimer:  I own some coins

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 12:08:39 AM

I just think too-much staking reward is actually very bad for the coin, as it puts too-much pressure on maintaining market cap and price of the coin. Many coins with very high-staking reward have just vanished.  Only hope for this type of coins becomes the dev and team.  If they are actively involved, then it may rise.  Otherwise, it will just stay here or in fact will most probably go down. I hope Dev and team is actively involved.

Disclaimer:  I own some coins

Don't forget that even though it says 500% interest, you can only stake 2.5 GP per block, no matter how many coins you are staking in one input so it is keeping inflation low compared to other similar staking coins. However I do agree that the dev needs to be active and involved with the project which I am hoping he is doing behind the scenes as we haven't seen him on here in a while now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:11:23 AM

I know GP will be a successs

Can someone please use the debug console in their GP wallet and see what nodes they are connected to? I have some GP and want to help the coin grow again, I have some  ideas, but I need to get my wallet connecting first.. Thanks you!

I also believe GP will be successful in the long term and that is why I continue to support and stake this coin.

I get my active nodes from Cryptopia as they always seem to have the most up to date node running. That is how I have active nodes right now using the ones from there. I'm with you mate as I want to help the coin grow as well but we also need a working dev which I'm hoping we see come here soon with some updates. Once we start to see some activity again then we can all hit this hard with promotions to get the word out and then maybe even get listed back on Bittrex and other exchanges. It will take time but I believe we can get there with some hard work and a community backing the coin.

inkha (OP)

Activity: 677

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:03:55 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 10:28:29 AM by inkha

I know GP will be a successs

Can someone please use the debug console in their GP wallet and see what nodes they are connected to? I have some GP and want to help the coin grow again, I have some  ideas, but I need to get my wallet connecting first.. Thanks you!

addnode=5.9.112.62:23462
addnode=151.80.42.180:43380
addnode=27.253.50.0:52226
addnode=89.38.148.14:56454
addnode=148.251.8.18:56461
addnode=73.59.8.12:53761
addnode=75.130.162.248:50322
addnode=74.110.180.112:23462
addnode=89.38.148.14:23462
addnode=27.253.50.0:23462

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
inkha (OP)

Activity: 677

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:27:14 AM

Did you get connected? Cheers
Inkha

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:38:51 PM

Keep up with GP's price and market info easily via http://cryptodatabase.net/gp/data.php

Users can also use the converters displayed on the page to check how much their GP is worth in multiple currencies.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:58:43 PM

Keep up with GP's price and market info easily via http://cryptodatabase.net/gp/data.php

Users can also use the converters displayed on the page to check how much their GP is worth in multiple currencies.

This is a pretty cool tool to use so thanks for sharing this here. Thank you!

I have slowly been accumulating GP each week as I believe this will be a good coin in the long term once more developments are released. I'm looking forward to seeing the website finished and more people on there.

Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:10:38 AM

Have any games been released yet as per your roadmap? Interested in this and might grab a bag to support development..

Cheers
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:14:26 AM

Have any games been released yet as per your roadmap? Interested in this and might grab a bag to support development..

Cheers

You can earn GP by playing Snake, https://playforcrypto.com, and DKV2:U https://dkv2.com.
Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:08:38 AM

Ok thank you i will check those out then, and is this curently traded on any exchange as i would like to buy some as well.

Thanks
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

Ok thank you i will check those out then, and is this curently traded on any exchange as i would like to buy some as well.

Thanks

GP can be bought at Yobit, CoinExchange, and DKV2U.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GP/BTC
https://yobit.net/en/trade/GP/BTC
https://dkv2.com/
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:56:09 PM

Thanks

GP can be bought at Yobit, CoinExchange, and DKV2U.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GP/BTC
https://yobit.net/en/trade/GP/BTC
https://dkv2.com/

And also GP can be bought on Cryptopia which is where I buy most of my GP from. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

There does seem to be some support for GP and I'm sure once the dev starts releasing what he has been working on the buy support for this coin will start to pick up some more.

TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:42:05 AM

If anyone plays DKV2 (Valerian Universe), I'm starting to fill up the credits for GP order book (looks like I'm not the only one).   I'm only putting on a few million credits at a time but will keep adding more every day.  If anyone wants to put a big buy order on at a reasonable price I'll do my best to fill it (can't do too many billion credits in one go though!!).

In other news, development of Captain Disaster in Death Has a Million Stomping Boots continues, it's sometimes difficult to show the updates as a lot of it is under the hood tweaking, but we are definitely getting there.  I plan to have a second teaser trailer made soon, if you haven'ts seen the first one here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LfuZr3iHQ

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

If anyone plays DKV2 (Valerian Universe), I'm starting to fill up the credits for GP order book (looks like I'm not the only one).   I'm only putting on a few million credits at a time but will keep adding more every day.  If anyone wants to put a big buy order on at a reasonable price I'll do my best to fill it (can't do too many billion credits in one go though!!).

In other news, development of Captain Disaster in Death Has a Million Stomping Boots continues, it's sometimes difficult to show the updates as a lot of it is under the hood tweaking, but we are definitely getting there.  I plan to have a second teaser trailer made soon, if you haven'ts seen the first one here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LfuZr3iHQ

Your doing a wonderful job my friend and I really like the games you are working on. I'm really looking forward to seeing your latest game complete and ready for us to start playing. I look forward to seeing the second teaser trailer when it is released. In the meantime I'll continue to keep buying more GP, today has been a great day for GP as it's one of a few crypto's that are in the green.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:03:39 AM

HYPER is expanding it's game server(s) to include other coins for our weekly and monthly contests. If you would like to see GP added to our server(s) please contact CrazyJack or myself. Please note, GP prizes for the tournament must be donated or contributed by the GP community. Server costs are covered by HYPER, tournaments are ran by CrazyJack.
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:15:07 PM

There does seem to be some support for GP and I'm sure once the dev starts releasing what he has been working on the buy support for this coin will start to pick up some more.

Do you have any evidence for this? The roadmap posted in July looked really promising, which is why I invested as well, but ever since then communication from the developers side has pretty much disappeared it seems.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:16:20 PM

Do you have any evidence for this? The roadmap posted in July looked really promising, which is why I invested as well, but ever since then communication from the developers side has pretty much disappeared it seems.

Well the support I see is the price going up and holding steady at around 1k sats. Not sure about the dev though as I have posted many times in here that the dev needs to have better communication with the community. I also put some btc into this coin because of the roadmap and at that time the dev was active posting in here but since then it has dried up so I am hoping he is working on developments for the coin.

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:27:47 AM

I dont believe the price will rise much higher because of 5x staking it has.  The coins with such a higher staking have already almost vanished.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: