Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming  (Read 131269 times)
inkha (OP)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:44:10 PM

I you're having trouble getting your wallet to connect, you can now grab an active list of nodes here for your configuration file.

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:29:13 PM

New Post on GoldPieces.network

GoldPieces market cap surpasses $130,000 (31 BTC)!

Also on SteemIT
GoldPieces market cap surpasses 31 BTC!

TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

Nice.

I think with the planned services and low inflation, a market cap of a million dollars by the end of 2018 should be a reasonable goal.

But anyway let's not get ahead of ourselves, just nice that things are going in a very position direction atm.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:02:08 PM

Hi guys

A bit more news - I've paid for a Rich List to be added to the Block Explorer.  It's going to take a little time to go live and I'll let you know as soon as it does.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:10:26 PM

Hi guys

A bit more news - I've paid for a Rich List to be added to the Block Explorer.  It's going to take a little time to go live and I'll let you know as soon as it does.

That's awesome! Thanks Dave. I've just been working on the GUI and template system for the market. Not sure what colors I'm going to go with yet, Kind of digging this deep orange color in the header though http://gpbay.com

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:20:00 AM

Hi guys

That's awesome! Thanks Dave. I've just been working on the GUI and template system for the market. Not sure what colors I'm going to go with yet, Kind of digging this deep orange color in the header though http://gpbay.com

I've always wanted to see the GP rich list so I'm looking forward to it being up and running. I know I won't be in the top few lol but I am hoping that I make the top 100. I do have close to 10k which is my goal and then I'll work my way up to 50k which is where I want to be. 2018 will be the year for GP I think.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
coincrete

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:59:07 PM

WTB large quantities, PM me with offers please.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:30:24 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 01:09:10 AM by inkha

Hi guys

A bit more news - I've paid for a Rich List to be added to the Block Explorer.  It's going to take a little time to go live and I'll let you know as soon as it does.

I've always wanted to see the GP rich list so I'm looking forward to it being up and running. I know I won't be in the top few lol but I am hoping that I make the top 100. I do have close to 10k which is my goal and then I'll work my way up to 50k which is where I want to be. 2018 will be the year for GP I think.

10,000 GP is a great goal!

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:10:11 PM

Rich List appears to be live now!
https://richlist.cryptobe.com/GoldPieces

Trade crypto at Bittrex

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:13:05 PM

Rich List appears to be live now!
https://richlist.cryptobe.com/GoldPieces

That's amazing! I am going to do a write up on the website as an announcement! Thanks TeamDisaster this is great!

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:01:50 PM

Hey guys I recently spoke with Psybits about HYPER and how GP and HYPER were a very close knit community. I think that's great! That if my community members are also invested in HYPER I have nothing but love for HYPER. I'm willing to launch HYPER faucets as well, since already have the software created to do so. If everyone on board with this? I'm 100% GP bit i'm starting to see that many GP holders have a love of HYPER as well, and I just want to do whatever I can do help both communities thrive. So I will be using our already created software and setting up a faucet for them as well, and we can easily support HYP in our exchange once it launches, providing a GP/HYPER market to trade on.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:41:01 PM

Hey guys I recently spoke with Psybits about HYPER and how GP and HYPER were a very close knit community. I think that's great! That if my community members are also invested in HYPER I have nothing but love for HYPER. I'm willing to launch HYPER faucets as well, since already have the software created to do so. If everyone on board with this? I'm 100% GP bit i'm starting to see that many GP holders have a love of HYPER as well, and I just want to do whatever I can do help both communities thrive. So I will be using our already created software and setting up a faucet for them as well, and we can easily support HYP in our exchange once it launches, providing a GP/HYPER market to trade on.

I think this is a great idea inkha. I don't own any HYPER at the moment but I have been watching that coin for a while now so I might picked some up to help support the community. So I'm all for it and I'm sure it will benefit both coins in a big way.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:06:52 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 10:38:39 PM by inkha

New Service!

Official Blog Update: New service! Check out the GoldPieces Richlist
SteemIT Blog: New service! Check out the GoldPieces Richlist

The biggest of thanks to TeamDisaster for funding the rich list for us! Thank you so much!

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:01:36 AM

If you do a faucet for HYPER will there also be a staking pool?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:35:35 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 03:25:08 PM by inkha

Yeah that's the plan! I love the idea of helping HYPER as their community helped GP when I was having a hard time and wasn't able to be as committed and active as I am now. Smiley

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:50:45 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 03:43:07 PM by inkha

A friendly reminder!

Don't forget you can install GoldPieces on an Ubuntu 16.04 VPS and stake on it instead of your desktop or our public staking pool as well!

Check out the How To article on GoldPieces.network: Installing GoldPiecesd on Ubuntu 16.04

I am working on a public staking pool script release that will strengthen our network by having multiple staking pools available!

You can host GoldPieces on a $5 per month VPS from Linode here, and I highly recommend them as they are a great provider!

Also:
GPFaucet.com staking pool reaches 11,000+ staking weight! A New High!

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:46:38 PM

Thank you for updates!

I would like to ask if you are planning to speak with more exchanges to be listed on some bigger one?

Volume on this three:
Cryptopia.co.nz
CoinExchange.io
YoBit.net

is really low right now..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

Yeah that's the plan! I love the idea of helping HYPER as their community helped GP when I was having a hard time and wasn't able to be as committed and active as I am now. Smiley

In that case yes, I for one would definitely be interested. 

Trade crypto at Bittrex

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:09:15 PM

Thank you for updates!

I would like to ask if you are planning to speak with more exchanges to be listed on some bigger one?

Volume on this three:
Cryptopia.co.nz
CoinExchange.io
YoBit.net

is really low right now..

While the volume may be low some days, the order books have been growing. There was about .2BTC in the buy orders on Cryptopia.co.nz for months and now there's nearly 2BTC in the buy orders hence more interest. More exchanges will pick us up once and list us as demand grows as more games are released integrating GoldPieces as the in-game digital currency. Hope you're having a great day!

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:54:20 PM

I think we can reach $200k pretty quickly once the next game is released!

Inkha

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: