Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:38:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: neoscrypt algo for ccminer and nvidia card: call for donation  (Read 33725 times)
blue-yu

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:10:09 PM

There is a little known problem with kopiemtu monitoring. Video card hash rate is reported in KH/S, but kopiemtu need khash/s to work normally. Can You fix this, or maybe there is some adjustment in kompiemtu's monitoring config file?
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 01:50:02 PM

There is a little known problem with kopiemtu monitoring. Video card hash rate is reported in KH/S, but kopiemtu need khash/s to work normally. Can You fix this, or maybe there is some adjustment in kompiemtu's monitoring config file?
I don't know, I must admit I didn't try to various function of kopiemtu.
I can always try to modify that, it shouldn't be a big problem.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:43:29 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 02:59:46 PM by tbearhere

Latest lyra.
Still on the 750ti ..the one that has the video out hooked up for this computer ...low hash.
But it will have 450kh/s if I put it on my rig. For some reason the hash is very low on the card that has video out used.
My rig has no video out hooked up so it will give 450kh/s per 750ti  no over clocking.
I'll try on my rig later.
the driver of that card has probably crashed at some point. You should reboot your rig.
If it isn't enough try also to add --throughput 3
Yes thank you djm ..right now i'm having major problems with anything related to display. My computer( video ) is flashing on and off and 2 more cards seem to die..total of three. I have 4 cards on this computer. ... and my last card on this computer isn't working properly... still flashing on and off. Still working just to get my display to work properly. My display setting is the same before the crash and web pages and video movies are fine but the icons are extremely big and it's still flashing on and off once in awhile. This flashing on and off has been happening for a long time, but yesterday ... complete crash. So I took out the 3 cards and put this 4th card on the mobo all by itself. I'm going to do a clean reinstall the latest driver again and see if that works.
I noticed when I had the 4 cards working, and mined with the first version, that the hashrate was good on 3 cards but one was very low like shown here. It must be the one on the mobo that's doing the low hashrate so I'll try --throughput 3 when I can.

EDIT: --throughput 3  seems to work ... got 147kh/s ...now reinstalling the drivers.
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 03:07:07 PM

Latest lyra.
Still on the 750ti ..the one that has the video out hooked up for this computer ...low hash.
But it will have 450kh/s if I put it on my rig. For some reason the hash is very low on the card that has video out used.
My rig has no video out hooked up so it will give 450kh/s per 750ti  no over clocking.
the driver of that card has probably crashed at some point. You should reboot your rig.
Yes thank you djm ..right now i'm having major problems with anything related to display. My computer( video ) is flashing on and off and 2 more cards seem to die..total of three. I have 4 cards on this computer. ... and my last card on this computer isn't working properly... still flashing on and off. Still working just to get my display to work properly. My display setting is the same before the crash and web pages and video movies are fine but the icons are extremely big and it's still flashing on and off once in awhile. This flashing on and off has been happening for a long time, but yesterday ... complete crash. So I took out the 3 cards and put this 4th card on the mobo all by itself. I'm going to do a clean reinstall the latest driver again and see if that works.
I noticed when I had the 4 cards working, and mined with the first version, that the hashrate was good on 3 cards but one was very low like shown here. It must be the one on the mobo that's doing the low hashrate so I'll try --throughput 3 when I can.

EDIT: --throughput 3  seems to work ... got 147kh/s ...now reinstalling the drivers.
Grin (sorry...) you beat us all regarding computer problems  Grin

Are you sure the monitor cable is properly plugged, this can cause this kind of effect especially with those dvi cable which are particularly heavy.

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:26:27 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 07:19:10 PM by tbearhere

Latest lyra.
My rig has no video out hooked up so it will give 450kh/s per 750ti  no over clocking.

EDIT: --throughput 3  seems to work ... got 147kh/s ...now reinstalling the drivers.
Grin (sorry...) you beat us all regarding computer problems  Grin

Are you sure the monitor cable is properly plugged, this can cause this kind of effect especially with those dvi cable which are particularly heavy.

That's not all...  Grin my mouse drivers won't work properly and some other issues too like my icons load twice on bootup... Shocked Have to call HP support and microsoft .. Maybe my cards are ok.. Cheesy
EDIT: Yes thx the hdmi cable seems fine. And doing   sfc /scannow    command ... may help.
Sanseth

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:18:39 AM

Hi. I'd love to try this one out, but I'm afraid I don't have much to donate since I just got into mining. Started on Orbitcoins a few days ago. Can I barter with what I already have, or is that a 'no deal'? Wink
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 03:23:28 AM

Hi. I'd love to try this one out, but I'm afraid I don't have much to donate since I just got into mining. Started on Orbitcoins a few days ago. Can I barter with what I already have, or is that a 'no deal'? Wink
Hi,

For the moment, I would prefer to keep it that way. After it depends obviously what you have to propose...
Also there is no hurry, I don't plan to run away with the bounty any time soon  Grin

cheers,
djm

djm34 facebook page
Sanseth

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:41:05 AM

Well, I just found 3 blocks via the pool I'm in (http://orb.dnb.io/) in a very short time span. I was surprised to see that with my humble output. I'll see what I have after I've counted the scratch later on. Wink

Either way I'll keep an eye on the thread here. Looks to be a promising miner for Neoscrypt.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:10:10 AM

@djm: 0.0221 sent: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/1ef4dcc91a85739db06ceb3cb8b7f295a36b5c38f7d1c7edee49a73b41a74b76

Windows.

Thanks!
zTheWolfz

Activity: 231
Merit: 150

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:25:03 PM

I was wondering how this works with a GTX760 or GTX660Ti and if you can solo mine with the latest version or any version yet?
I have a few BTC but must know how its working with the cards above before making a pledge. I also have a few GTX 480's
will this work with older cards such as those?
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 12:57:31 PM

I was wondering how this works with a GTX760 or GTX660Ti and if you can solo mine with the latest version or any version yet?
I have a few BTC but must know how its working with the cards above before making a pledge. I also have a few GTX 480's
For the moment it doesn't work for cards using compute version below compute 3.5
I will look into this tonight, it shouldn't take too long however  in terms of performance it won't be as fast as the compute 52

djm34 facebook page
JABarrett85

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:00:19 PM

Just donated 0.02699 BTC for the Windows exe - https://blockchain.info/tx/60b5416c151e3c574ba6f90f99a60aa17361dfc674cba49a3498266c04b7277a
DuHast

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:09:02 PM

Donated 0.02 BTC for the Windows.exe https://blockchain.info/tx-index/c6b5dc129755471261b7796aa9c5b0e10b858e2eeed5bf1812a2b5a4ddf0981f
zTheWolfz

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:43:30 PM

For the moment it doesn't work for cards using compute version below compute 3.5
I will look into this tonight, it shouldn't take too long however  in terms of performance it won't be as fast as the compute 52
Could you be a little more clear with your answer about compute version and what cards?
Also you didn't answer if this could be used to solo mine coins like PXC?
Thanks
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 08:09:47 PM

I will look into this tonight, it shouldn't take too long however  in terms of performance it won't be as fast as the compute 52
Could you be a little more clear with your answer about compute version and what cards?
For the moment anything below the 780 and Titan aren't supported.
I did a few test this afternoon with my 660, and there are still a few problem to solve. Also the speed isn't great... mostly because those cards don't have enough registers...

Yes the current version support solo mining (was able to solo mine a few ftc blocks as well as pxc), however it gets also many rejected (meaning the target isn't optimal for solo) but it works

djm34 facebook page
zTheWolfz

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:39:38 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 09:12:03 AM by zTheWolfz

I will look into this tonight, it shouldn't take too long however  in terms of performance it won't be as fast as the compute 52
I did a few test this afternoon with my 660, and there are still a few problem to solve. Also the speed isn't great... mostly because those cards don't have enough registers...

Yes the current version support solo mining (was able to solo mine a few ftc blocks as well as pxc), however it gets also many rejected (meaning the target isn't optimal for solo) but it works
Dang I was all set to send some money, but if it will not help my speed with the cards I have no since in doing that.
The 660 & 760 are the newest cards I have at this time from Nvidia. :-( I have enough EVGA bucks built up to get a 750Ti
but was holding off for a better upgrade than that to spend my bucks on.
Thanks for your honesty.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 09:16:33 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 09:52:52 AM by chrysophylax

Dang I was all set to send some money, but if it will not help my speed with the cards I have no since in doing that.
The 660 & 760 are the newest cards I have at this time from Nvidia. :-( I have enough EVGA bucks built up to get a 750Ti
but was holding off for a better upgrade than that to spend my bucks on.
Thanks or you honesty.

i had similar - but i changed ALL my AMD cards to the gigabyte 750ti oc lp cards ( low profile ) ... they were cheaper than any of the other cards out there and took up almost half ( yes - half ) the space as well as not having any power connectors - so all the power comes from the powered risers - which also meant a VERY low max power input ( about 60W each card as opposed to almost 300W per card with the gigabyte 280x oc ) ...

and hash - damn do these things hash ... and are very stable if you dont play with overclocking - too much ... i have mine all stock ...

the money i save on space ( yes - i saved money that way too - the farm takes a bit ) - on density - on power - on heat ...

win all round ... admittedly - they dont hash as hard as the bigger cards - but i can get almost 3 cards per for every 980 - and less than half the power usage ... so in the long term for mining - it means a MUCH less power bill ...

but then again - i am in australia - and this place has one of the highest electricity charges in the world ...

so i went ahead and bought ( and built ) 46 x gigabyte 750ti oc lp and STILL had money to get all the motherboards and psu's and risers and cpu's and ram Wink ... the farm is no where near finished as well ...

so MY opinion is simple - if you can afford to do it - just do it ...

you are better off with the better cards than you have - until the next great card nvidia ( or amd ) bring out ... then swap again Wink ...

#crysx

galawant

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:30:11 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 01:49:41 PM by galawant

Hello, great work here!

Just sent 0,03btc for windows miner

transaction id: c3720893d15ae634e7701fc31d06476b9d1620be834703950262a0a554ce7f57

Edit:

And please, if you have the possibility send me a PM here with the info when the payment is confirmed, my email provider tend to sort a lot of mail as spam so some things doesn't come through properly Sad
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:28:09 PM

Hello, great work here!

transaction id: c3720893d15ae634e7701fc31d06476b9d1620be834703950262a0a554ce7f57

Edit:

And please, if you have the possibility send me a PM here with the info when the payment is confirmed, my email provider tend to sort a lot of mail as spam so some things doesn't come through properly Sad
done... also I don't have your email so I don't have many choice.

djm34 facebook page
galawant

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:43:11 PM

Hello, great work here!

Edit:

done... also I don't have your email so I don't have many choice.

ohh right, bummer Cheesy
Anyways, thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: