Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: neoscrypt algo for ccminer and nvidia card: call for donation  (Read 33720 times)
Bombadil

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:30:24 AM

Oops, yeah, just noticed Cheesy
Lol, he did 2 ratings or what? Lolwhut.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Carl Sagan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:45:25 AM

Where do you see that low trust rating? Goddamn, you're a *$£!6ç mofo. There's nothing interesting in his trust status.
So now you're just going to lie your ass off with stuff other can check. I think your trolling fee should be set at 50%..
Grin yeah... I just discovered some moron put some bad trust on me after a discussion on either JPC thread or some other coin.
some people don't like to be contradicted

Yeah, but that doesn't show directly + it isn't -6...

EDIT: Haha, just saw he added a trust rating to you, djm. And he's making an even greater idiot of himself:
Quote from: CarlFoolSagan
make donation and ask for a refund of his donation before the end of the pledge period.
He's even saying he risked 5BTC.....................
actually that's me... that trust rating is very confusing.... (5btc is because he put a bad vibe on the crowd funding project...)

FTFU: crowd stealing project...)

Ehem, BTW, where is my money?
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 12:09:53 PM

Where do you see that low trust rating? Goddamn, you're a *$£!6ç mofo. There's nothing interesting in his trust status.
So now you're just going to lie your ass off with stuff other can check. I think your trolling fee should be set at 50%..
Grin yeah... I just discovered some moron put some bad trust on me after a discussion on either JPC thread or some other coin.

EDIT: Haha, just saw he added a trust rating to you, djm. And he's making an even greater idiot of himself:
make donation and ask for a refund of his donation before the end of the pledge period.
actually that's me... that trust rating is very confusing.... (5btc is because he put a bad vibe on the crowd funding project...)

here the pm I send you in reply to yours:

Did I tell you not to fuck with the bear? Wink
you are just making an ass of yourself... nobody will ever deal with you because you are a pain in the ass...
You would already have had your money back if you had acted politely and not like a troll.
(may-be it is how you do things in Brooklyn... assuming your email address is correct, but here it doesn't work that way...
and using threat against me just makes me want to delay even more...)
So you'll get your money back in 2 days starting from now, provided you don't troll on the thread.  
Any trolling will reset the counter.

Sorry, I am very stubborn and using intimidation makes things worst. (it isn't a question of money, it is a question of principle)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:02:13 PM

Time to ignore and move on.

Nope. Time to pay.
time to bed... will see that tomorrow

Tomorrow my ass lil thief.

This is amusing. djm34 has done more for this community than you can imagine, and for free. AND he stated that the miner would be released once 5 BTC was met - NOT to everyone who donated WHEN they donated. Learn to read.

Trolls can read .?
Carl Sagan

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:01:23 PM

here the pm I send you in reply to yours:

Did I tell you not to fuck with the bear? Wink
you are just making an ass of yourself... nobody will ever deal with you because you are a pain in the ass...
You would already have had your money back if you had acted politely and not like a troll.
(may-be it is how you do things in Brooklyn... assuming your email address is correct, but here it doesn't work that way...
and using threat against me just makes me want to delay even more...)
So you'll get your money back in 2 days starting from now, provided you don't troll on the thread.  
Any trolling will reset the counter.

Sorry, I am very stubborn and using intimidation makes things worst. (it isn't a question of money, it is a question of principle)

Quote:

"(it isn't a question of money, it is a question of principle)"

Exactly.
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:48:53 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 08:26:08 PM by djm34

New hashrates:

980:   495kh/s
780ti: 231kh/s
750ti: 136kh/s 142kh/s

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Bombadil

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:36:55 PM

New hashrates:

980:   495kh/s

Ooh yeah, bump them compute5.0 speeds Cheesy
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:39:43 PM

New hashrates:
980:   495kh/s

Nice boost on the Ti. Did you reduce the threadcount or something?

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 09:13:42 PM

New hashrates:
980:   495kh/s

Nice boost on the Ti. Did you reduce the threadcount or something?
playing with read-only cache memory... (_ldg)

djm34 facebook page
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 03:07:50 AM

DJM34 and Cuda devs-

Thanks for the work.  I've made some small donations to several of the recent Cuda developers and to this project.  I think I owe CBuchner 2 bits still   Roll Eyes   and I hope the work on mining code continues.       -scryptr   

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 03:10:19 AM

DJM34 and Cuda devs-

Thanks for the work.  I've made some small donations to several of the recent Cuda developers and to this project.  I think I owe CBuchner 2 bits still   Roll Eyes   and I hope the work on mining code continues.       -scryptr   

i second that also ...

cant wait to get neoscrypt in full force ...

#crysx

bensam123

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:52:30 AM

actually no matter what we do and how we do it, there will be always someone to complain...

And loads of people who appreciate whatever you're doing for the community Cheesy Don't forget about us Wink

They haven't done anything for the community dude! That's how messed up this is.

They make private kernels, sell them to big miners, who then push your shares of whatever coin you're mining down to absolutely nothing, then they sell them to you after the big miners so you can be remotely competitive with the miners they already sold their kernels to!

You don't even know if you're getting the fastest version of the miner and they're planning on doing this all over again. So in a month or so after they sell their next 'newest' kernel to the big miners, which push down your income to absolutely nothing, they sell it back to you. Income for coins is pretty much proportional, it's a pie or a percentage and it's all based off your hashrate, which varies with kernels. You can't get ahead of someone else without a better kernel and they're making a business model off of cutting your profits and then selling them back to you.

Some of you are so blind this is disgusting, they're openly swindling you over and over again and you're thanking them for it because all you can see is +hashrate, which is not how mining works.

Why do I have a problem with this not being professional? Because you can't make well informed decisions off someone selling you a eighth of crack out of the back of someones van. You don't have a open market you can actually compare wares on. What if you could get Wolfs version of this miner which has double the hashrate, but only costs 10% more? Would you even bother with this? No, you wouldn't, but you can't tell because of the way they're operating things. There is no competition, there isn't a open market for private kernels, there is no 'product' here, it's just giving a random guy money for whatever he feels like giving you.

What's wrong with a % based miner with continued support? They don't want to do it cause it's work and then they can't do what I already outlined by selling their kernels over and over again maximizing their profits off unknowing victims, it's a scam.

Asic 'resistant' coins need a solid algorithm so this can't happen. Protection against ASICs and private kernels. This is exactly what happened with ASICs, only now we're talking about private kernels instead of ASICs.
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:44:51 AM

I have never sold a kernal, and I keep pushing the hash upwards for free. I've got some donations though, but less than 0.4 BTC

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
TruongEN

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:46:45 AM

Hi everybody!  Smiley
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 10:49:52 AM

actually no matter what we do and how we do it, there will be always someone to complain...

And loads of people who appreciate whatever you're doing for the community Cheesy Don't forget about us Wink

They haven't done anything for the community dude! That's how messed up this is.

They make private kernels, sell them to big miners, who then push your shares of whatever coin you're mining down to absolutely nothing, then they sell them to you after the big miners so you can be remotely competitive with the miners they already sold their kernels to!

You don't even know if you're getting the fastest version of the miner and they're planning on doing this all over again. So in a month or so after they sell their next 'newest' kernel to the big miners, which push down your income to absolutely nothing, they sell it back to you. Income for coins is pretty much proportional, it's a pie or a percentage and it's all based off your hashrate, which varies with kernels. You can't get ahead of someone else without a better kernel and they're making a business model off of cutting your profits and then selling them back to you.

Some of you are so blind this is disgusting, they're openly swindling you over and over again and you're thanking them for it because all you can see is +hashrate, which is not how mining works.

Why do I have a problem with this not being professional? Because you can't make well informed decisions off someone selling you a eighth of crack out of the back of someones van. You don't have a open market you can actually compare wares on. What if you could get Wolfs version of this miner which has double the hashrate, but only costs 10% more? Would you even bother with this? No, you wouldn't, but you can't tell because of the way they're operating things. There is no competition, there isn't a open market for private kernels, there is no 'product' here, it's just giving a random guy money for whatever he feels like giving you.

What's wrong with a % based miner with continued support? They don't want to do it cause it's work and then they can't do what I already outlined by selling their kernels over and over again maximizing their profits off unknowing victims, it's a scam.

Asic 'resistant' coins need a solid algorithm so this can't happen. Protection against ASICs and private kernels. This is exactly what happened with ASICs, only now we're talking about private kernels instead of ASICs.
zzzzzzzzzzzz get a hobby (or a hobbit since you are a troll  Grin) ,
the only who got scammed in that story are the developers who spent time working on something for practically nothing for ungrateful moron like you, who will tell you "fuck you asshole" rather "thank you for your work". That's the real story.
There is no competition ? Feel free to join nobody forbid you. (and implement your dev %fee crap you are asking, I will be happy to pay you a fee for it  Grin)

I don't know how you think software development work, but you have microsoft who have been selling the exact same product for 30 year with update (as well as any other software companies). May-be you should troll on their forum and tell them they are scamming everybody because they sell windows 8.1 but have already windows 20.1... that's the exact same thing. That's call improvement, unfortunately you don't get full speed right away, new piece of code, new idea have to be found.
(get your hand dirty and join the competition... you will see that it isn't that easy...)

But I guess there is no point in answering you, you know very well you are just trolling, at least I hope for you you are not that stupid in real life  Grin

djm34 facebook page
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 10:55:00 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 11:09:12 AM by chrysophylax

look at what you are saying bensam? seriously ...

an open free market? ... really? ...

what the hell is this that we have NOW ...

lets look at 'reality' not the crypto market ...

a company is formed which has something that the others dont ... it makes HUGE amounts of money ... not just with the product - but by hedging the profits margins to BOTH sides of the fence ... internal and external ...

is there something wrong with that? ... let me mention a few words that you are very familiar with that have done this over and over and over again ... ready? ...

MICROSOFT - who not only took ideas and code from the linux community to make its pathetic excuse for an operating system REMOTELY stable - it made MILLIONS then BILLIONS on it ... ALL PRIVATE - ALL THEIR MONEY ...

IBM - had products in the form of computers AND the technologies that controlled them ... sold their products to NOT ONLY the US - but germany and the nazis in time of MAJOR crisis ... called a WAR in case you didnt know ... what did they make? ... MILLIONS then BILLIONS and now TRILLIONS ...

what you are talking about is FREE ENTERPRISE ... not against the law and certainly NOT to hurt anyone - not in the crypto community anyway ...

in fact - all thats happening now is that the 'community' is just banding together and HELPING with the proposed development of certain things on the market at the moment ...

MOST of the devs dont get paid ONE RED CENT for their effort ... they do it all for FREE ...

if i had the money to employ them and PAY for the effort they put in - i would happily - and a damn good salary at that ...

i certainly wouldnt whine like a bitch in heat because 'im not getting what THEY are getting - and i want it ALL for FREE' ...

really? ...

look at what you are saying ... its THEIR coding ffs ...

dont like it? deal with it ... whine all you want - but they are doing NOTHING more than doing what they do best ... CODE ... and mostly for FREE ... not breaking the law ... sheesh mate! ...

whats DISGUSTING is not the 'blind' community - its the bald faced greed that a few in the 'community' have for things that dont rightly belong to them ...

and that bensam IS the coding and time and effort of the devs ... without them - we ALL wouldnt have a bloody thing to mine NOR trade NOR exchange NOR cash out to fill our own pockets ...

DAMN i cant believe some of the complete drivel that im seeing in the forums today ...

how about THANKING the devs ... really ... its not hard to do ... its as simple as tying on your keyboard the word THANKYOU or DONATING ( there is that misunderstood word again ) or buying them a damn BEER if you ever get the pleasure of meeting these talented individuals ...

im done on the matter ...

as for ASICS and algos and the like ... FORWARD with the technology ...

it might not be 'fair' as to how fast its moving - but hell - better to move forward and advance than to light torches in the middle of the night and use a pitchfork and rope to kill witches ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 10:57:05 AM

I have never sold a kernal, and I keep pushing the hash upwards for free. I've got some donations though, but less than 0.4 BTC

my point EXACTLY ...

sp - you will be getting a lot more when my farm is done mate ...

tanx for all the work you have done ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 10:59:29 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzz get a hobby (or a hobbit since you are a troll  Grin) ,
the only who got scammed in that story are the developers who spent time working on something for practically nothing for ungrateful moron like you, who will tell you "fuck you asshole" rather "thank you for your work". That's the real story.
There is no competition ? Feel free to join nobody forbid you. (and implement your dev %fee crap you are asking, I will be happy to pay you a fee for it  Grin)

I don't know how you think software development work, but you have microsoft who have been selling the exact same product for 30 year with update (as well as any other software companies). May-be you should troll on their forum and tell them they are scamming everybody because they sell windows 8.1 but have already windows 20.1... that's the exact same thing. That's call improvement, unfortunately you don't get full speed right away, new piece of code, new idea have to be found.
(get your hand dirty and join the competition... you will see that it isn't that easy...)

But I guess there is no point in answering you, you know very well you are just trolling, at least I hope for you you are not that stupid in real life  Grin

+1 ... and then some djm ...

#crysx

Bombadil

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:34:26 AM

Poor newbie, getting demotivated from the start: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923905.msg10149772#msg10149772
The first month I got in (a year ago), I heard about private kernels too. But it didn't stop me from playing with this Wink Thought me a lot about the monetary systems, (crypto-)trading, the blockchain and it got me back to programming. Now I'm going back to college (was a dropout) and study IT like I mean it. So whatever happened to altcoins & other crypto, and how much of a mess it is these days, I learned great things from it Smiley
So never get demotivated guys, crypto is great and it's still in it's infancy. Each time we try, it just gets a little better. Each step we climb is one more step up the ladder. Hashcash, Bitcoin and the other oldies, made big leaps and as long as we altcoin miners (go go cudaminers!) keep our shit together, crypto has a bright future Smiley

So, enough preaching against trolls, can we get back to hashes and nonces?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 11:55:46 AM

Poor newbie, getting demotivated from the start: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923905.msg10149772#msg10149772
The first month I got in (a year ago), I heard about private kernels too. But it didn't stop me from playing with this Wink Thought me a lot about the monetary systems, (crypto-)trading, the blockchain and it got me back to programming. Now I'm going back to college (was a dropout) and study IT like I mean it. So whatever happened to altcoins & other crypto, and how much of a mess it is these days, I learned great things from it Smiley
So never get demotivated guys, crypto is great and it's still in it's infancy. Each time we try, it just gets a little better. Each step we climb is one more step up the ladder. Hashcash, Bitcoin and the other oldies, made big leaps and as long as we altcoin miners (go go cudaminers!) keep our shit together, crypto has a bright future Smiley

So, enough preaching against trolls, can we get back to hashes and nonces?

im in awe of some of the things that you devs do ...

i studied c++ in its beginnings when i was in uni - but dropped out ...

it was awesome then - its awesome now ... wish i would have completed it all now ...

but - networkign and infrastructure and server / system building and roll out ...

i like what i do - and have no issue being called a miner - or cryptohead ...

thats me ...

now where is the nest mining system i gotta build? ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: