Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: neoscrypt algo for ccminer and nvidia card: call for donation  (Read 33720 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 12:03:29 PM

djm ...

are you against my miners hashing the donation for a period of time? ...

as you probably know - i am using sp's fork to mine various other algos but would really like to see a highly optimized neoscrypt version here ...

i would happily mine with ( 1/5 th currently ) of the farm that have been upgraded to gigbayte 750ti oc cards ... ie - all the 750ti machines ...

if you have a better idea - please pm me ...

especially if you have a current version which i can implement immediately - have it mine for 24hours and let me know what you think ...

the farm upgrade is still going - a lot more work than i originally anticipated unfortunately ...

tanx ...

#crysx
not sure I have understood entirely your message.
You can hash to the donation address if you want.
However, not with the neoscrypt miner, as I would prefer to not have to make exception...  
As said before the miner will be released once a certain amount of donation have been collected

that is what i asked - yes ... so i have my answer Smiley

i will donate to the address ( as i normally do when donate ) and hash for you for 24hours initially ...

is there an algo and site that you have a preference for? ... i can set the miners to any one that ccminer can use ( except neoscrypt of course - hehehe ) ...

ill start mining with them as soon as i get your answer ( if im still awake of course ) ...

i understand you dont want to make any exception here - i understand ...

tanx ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 12:30:24 PM

djm ...

as you probably know - i am using sp's fork to mine various other algos but would really like to see a highly optimized neoscrypt version here ...

i would happily mine with ( 1/5 th currently ) of the farm that have been upgraded to gigbayte 750ti oc cards ... ie - all the 750ti machines ...

especially if you have a current version which i can implement immediately - have it mine for 24hours and let me know what you think ...

the farm upgrade is still going - a lot more work than i originally anticipated unfortunately ...

tanx ...

#crysx
However, not with the neoscrypt miner, as I would prefer to not have to make exception... 
As said before the miner will be released once a certain amount of donation have been collected

i will donate to the address ( as i normally do when donate ) and hash for you for 24hours initially ...

is there an algo and site that you have a preference for? ... i can set the miners to any one that ccminer can use ( except neoscrypt of course - hehehe ) ...

ill start mining with them as soon as i get your answer ( if im still awake of course ) ...

tanx ...

#crysx
the most profitable  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 01:10:56 PM

djm ...

tanx ...

#crysx

tanx ...

#crysx
the most profitable  Grin

o - you mean neoscrypt ... kool ... Wink

quark it is then ... on yaamp ...

setting it up now - will let it mine for 24hours ... hope it pulls at least a few beers for you ... hehehe ...

#crysx

cico76

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:00:14 PM

Hello !

Donated 0.06 BTC transaction id 1ac3c04d52927309e295029872a743b833c6b5f64bdec76cb2df7399bdaf8592

Good work!

djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 10:01:16 PM

Hello !

Donated 0.06 BTC transaction id 1ac3c04d52927309e295029872a743b833c6b5f64bdec76cb2df7399bdaf8592

Good work!

Thanks a lot.

Just a reminder, as I am being literally harassed by Carl Sagan through pm (the noobie account... not the dead hysicist, otherwise I would have said haunted  Grin).
The miner will be released after enough time has been given for the pledge to succeed...
Expect at least a couple of weeks before I deliver anything...

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Carl Sagan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:14:36 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 12:26:48 AM by Carl Sagan

Hello !

Good work!

Thanks a lot.

Just a reminder, as I am being literally harassed by Carl Sagan through pm (the noobie account... not the dead hysicist, otherwise I would have said haunted  Grin).
The miner will be released after enough time has been given for the pledge to succeed...

Dude,

I asked you for my money back.

I made it pretty clear that I don't want your miner anymore. Don't you understand English?
I want my money back. Understood? I hope so.

P.S.

Ppl, do not donate, he is a scam. You will never see any miner from him.

Quote:

"Expect at least a couple of weeks before I deliver anything... ". How typical bullshit to buy time.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 12:22:59 AM

Hello !

Good work!

Thanks a lot.

Just a reminder, as I am being literally harassed by Carl Sagan through pm (the noobie account... not the dead hysicist, otherwise I would have said haunted  Grin).

Dude,

I asked you for my money back.

I made it pretty clear that I don't want your miner anymore. Don't you understand English?
I want my money back. Understood? I hope so.

hang on - did i see that right? ...

YOU 'donated' to the development of neoscrypt for ccminer ... DONATED ...

now you want HIS money back? ...

its just like asking for my mining back for the 'donated' mining im am pledging at the moment ...

carl - that doesnt make sense ...

mind you - if you had BOUGHT the miner - thats understandable ... but to 'donate' and then ask for it back? ...

english is my forte - even though im too lazy to grammatically correct myself here - but if you donate ( or give away ) YOUR money - that makes it HIS money ...

have i missed something here? or when you donate to a charity ( not to say djm is a charity - but same difference ) and then dont like them for whatever reason - ask for your donation back? ...

doesnt work that way in my book - but if djm is willing to - that is up to djm - NOT to try and force it out of him ...

anyway - hope the optimization is going well ... my miners are still mining for you until 1200 midnight tonight ( adelaide australia time ) for my DONATION that i wont get back! ... Smiley

tanx ...

#crysx

Carl Sagan

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:33:09 AM

Hey genius,

Quote:
"Now, if there isn't enough people who donates, the miner will be only given to those who have pledged. "

I did pledge. Nothing was given. Period.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 12:48:29 AM

Hey genius,

Quote:
"Now, if there isn't enough people who donates, the miner will be only given to those who have pledged. "

genius - why tanx Smiley ... hehehe ...

the PLEDGE is just that ... a pledge ... what djm does with HIS work and HIS money is HIS decision ...

these devs spend a great deal of time to do the work that they do carl ... optimizations and development take a lot of time and effort ...

if you have issues with it - leave the project - and pick up the miner when it gets to the public arena ...

you make it out as if you BOUGHT something here ... you didnt! ...

pledge - donation ... you know - all those words ...

even if djm gives 'his work' ( not so much the miner itself as its all open source anyway ) to ONE person - who is to say that person wont give it to another or another ... or make it publicly available - like one of wolf's binaries ... its unfair and i understand that he is protecting at least 'some' time for his work ...

its a small amount of money to be donating to a dev that actually HAS already contributed to the development prior to all this ...

i believe that its deservant ... and if he doesnt want to hand out the miner / code / his work ... then he doesnt have to Smiley ...

now thats genius ...

Wink

#crysx

Carl Sagan

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:23:00 AM

Hey genius,

Quote:

the PLEDGE is just that ... a pledge ... what djm does with HIS work and HIS money is HIS decision ...

these devs spend a great deal of time to do the work that they do carl ... optimizations and development take a lot of time and effort ...

if you have issues with it - leave the project - and pick up the miner when it gets to the public arena ...

even if djm gives 'his work' ( not so much the miner itself as its all open source anyway ) to ONE person - who is to say that person wont give it to another or another ... or make it publicly available - like one of wolf's binaries ... its unfair and i understand that he is protecting at least 'some' time for his work ...

its a small amount of money to be donating to a dev that actually HAS already contributed to the development prior to all this ...

i believe that its deservant ... and if he doesnt want to hand out the miner / code / his work ... then he doesnt have to. Yes he does.

now thats genius ... my ass

#crysx
Quote:
"you make it out as if you BOUGHT something here ... you didnt! ..."

You are right kid. I just lost my money to the scammer.
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 02:42:30 AM

Hey genius,

Quote:

i believe that its deservant ... and if he doesnt want to hand out the miner / code / his work ... then he doesnt have to. Yes he does.

#crysx
Quote:

for info, I sent him a pm to tell him that I would give him his donation back before he start trolling here (because I don't deal with moron)
that he had to just to send me his btc address, which he never sent actually.  Grin
So basically, he just bought free trolling... yeah well be my guest...

djm34 facebook page
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:46:08 AM

Hey genius,

Quote:

#crysx
Quote:

I don't get too involved in other people's things but you have no idea what you are saying.

Without devs like djm34, us Nvidia miners would have absolutely nothing.

You possibly might be new to Nvidia mining or mining but you are so wrong on your comment.

Give him time. He will release it when he is ready to release it.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Carl Sagan

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:00:51 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 03:56:41 AM by Carl Sagan

Hey genius,

Quote:

#crysx
Quote:

for info, I sent him a pm to tell him that I would give him his donation back before he start trolling here (because I don't deal with moron)
that he had to just to send me his btc address, which he never sent actually.  Grin

Here you go: 17Y4dms9eqXpyX89osnevce6D5q9BwW2ad

BTW when you receive something you get the address it was sent from.
Carl Sagan

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:14:35 AM

Hey genius,

Quote:

#crysx
Quote:

I don't get too involved in other people's things but you have no idea what you are saying.

You possibly might be new to Nvidia mining or mining but you are so wrong on your comment.

Well, there is no question djm is good programmer but there are some who are better and do not charge anything like:

Quote: "Without devs like djm34, us Nvidia miners would have absolutely nothing." Not really:

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4120-updated-windows-binary-of-the-ccminer-1-5-24-git-fork-by-sp-for-maxwell/

Surprised? SP does not beg for money. And, is not obnoxious as djm34 is.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 04:20:52 AM

Hey genius,

Quote:

#crysx
Quote:

Here you go: 17Y4dms9eqXpyX89osnevce6D5q9BwW2ad

BTW when you receive something you get the address it was sent from.

kid ... hahaha ...

looka t what your write carl - understand it immaturity and uselessness ... you are dealing with a 45 year old man that probably has more experience in this industry than you can fit in your entire lifetime ... yes - ME! ...

but nonetheless ... i agree with what has been said earlier ...

with devs like djm and wolf and sp ( to name a few ) ... people like us ( yes - this includes YOU carl ) would have nothing more than expensive cards sitting there NOT mining as well as they should ...

in my world - an unsympathetic human like you should be treated the same as you are treating all that respond to you here ...

im done answering your miniscule excuse for reasoning ... have a great one carl ...

scammed - hehehe ... thats funny ... Cheesy

nuff sed ... Smiley

#crysx

antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:47:20 AM

Well, there is no question djm is good programmer but there are some who are better and do not charge anything like:

Quote: "Without devs like djm34, us Nvidia miners would have absolutely nothing." Not really:

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4120-updated-windows-binary-of-the-ccminer-1-5-24-git-fork-by-sp-for-maxwell/

Just understand that cryptomining blog is taking sp_ work. sp_ is not posting that on that site. So no I am not surprised. You can go to his official thread and get his updates instead of second hand.

And yes I understand that sp_ and others provide miners and updates without cost but I would not expect an updated Spread for free from him at the beginning.

If you want a list of devs and what they have contributed there is an official site that has all the miners that are out.

But here is the deal not all devs are currently updating miners. Can you point to an optimized miner for Neoscrypt right now? Hint, the algo is owned by AMD right now and if djm34 did not put the time in we still will not have one.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Carl Sagan

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:05:07 AM

Wink Quote: "Can you point to an optimized miner for Neoscrypt right now? Hint, the algo is owned by AMD right now and if djm34 did not put the time in we still will not have one. "

ROFL Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin just look at that:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=neoscrypt+fpga

OMG, thanx for good laugh  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:10:30 AM

Wink Quote: "Can you point to an optimized miner for Neoscrypt right now? Hint, the algo is owned by AMD right now and if djm34 did not put the time in we still will not have one. "

Last time I will reply to you but your link does not work and in the title I see fpga, this is not a fpga thread.

This is an Nvidia thread so maybe you did understand when I said an optimized miner, that was for Nvidia cards.

djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 05:13:16 AM

Hey genius,

Quote:

#crysx
Quote:

I did that for some time (you can find all my release and update on that blog too...), but at some point you realize that many don't share even a tiny bit of the profit they made using the miner we shared with them, and the donation you got from the few is worth nothing because the myriad of other miners did kill the coin in the mean time.
(happened even to vtc... )
So that's why now, I prefer to ask for a donation before rather than after, also I didn't really plan to mine the coin, so it is really for the community (and self interest in programming) but the "community" has also to express a little gratitude.

speaking of obnoxious, I can post here the messages you sent me, and we will see who is obnoxious....  Roll Eyes
(but sorry if you insult me, I will insult you back... I have clearly no patience with the kind of comment you sent me...)

djm34 facebook page
Carl Sagan

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:58:13 AM

Last time I will reply to you but your link does not work and in the title I see fpga, this is not a fpga thread.

This is an Nvidia thread so maybe you did understand when I said an optimized miner, that was for Nvidia cards.

You have to just copy and paste Wink or just click on it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: