Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:20:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115034 times)
cheako911

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:04:46 AM

If you all are so intent on throwing your money away you can send it to me. I promise 0% return, the same you will get from any of these sites. 1GiveMesiyYNgQ6HvLdjBjDNujk4NQahFu

This site has plenty of return, %93.5 minus fees.

Until it goes away in a flash with all the money and you get 0% return.  Roll Eyes

The accounts are nearly empty most of this time, there is little "it" to go away.  Honesty is maintained through reputation, just like bitcoin if something shady happens reputation is lost.  It's far more profitable to have a healthy reputation.
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:07:49 AM

This thing was big while it lasted, now there will be some new BIG THING!!! And everyone will freak out.... then it will scam them. Vicious cycle of a ponzi.
cheako911

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:10:20 AM

Great to see this ponzi still going , and with such a good cheerleader cheako991.. I hope most of you are not being stung still and you have learned your lessons not to trust these shady ponzi!?

The wallet that is used here just loves paying the same 3 - 6 addresses i have seen, how much of that do you get cheako  Roll Eyes

I get the same offer as everyone.  Deposit and get back %130 of future deposits...  So yes I'm advocating YOU be those future deposits and in turn find others to be your future deposits.

It's a game of advertisement as much as anything else, finding new investors that will in turn look for even more.  You loose if you can't get anyone else to invest, but there is the option for anyone to invest and advertise in these Ponzi.

That's one important aspect of this system over other forms of bitcoin gambling.
cheako911

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:11:32 AM

This thing was big while it lasted, now there will be some new BIG THING!!! And everyone will freak out.... then it will scam them. Vicious cycle of a ponzi.

I think the question is new to WHOM?  There are still a lot of ppl who don't have bitcoin, so there are droves of potential untapped investors.
darkmind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:53:18 AM

Hmmm... the first 3 transactions were at 59:59 but they all get processed and paid, something must be wrong with the script

This ponzi is going wilder with no presence of operator

jonte

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:04:54 AM

I haven't seen weekly or 24 hour ponzi scam anyone yet. I don't know what you're talking about..
cheako911

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:11:31 AM

Hmmm... the first 3 transactions were at 59:59 but they all get processed and paid, something must be wrong with the script

This ponzi is going wilder with no presence of operator

Previously the clock was slow and now it's fast and some of the players look to be using the same source of time...  If one was going to cheat you'd think enough to use a different address every time.
cheako911

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:18:55 AM

The weekly script looks broken, I hope it's fixed in time for the last user to pop their payout.
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:08:31 AM

Great to see this ponzi still going , and with such a good cheerleader cheako991.. I hope most of you are not being stung still and you have learned your lessons not to trust these shady ponzi!?

The wallet that is used here just loves paying the same 3 - 6 addresses i have seen, how much of that do you get cheako  Roll Eyes

I get the same offer as everyone.  Deposit and get back %130 of future deposits...  So yes I'm advocating YOU be those future deposits and in turn find others to be your future deposits.

It's a game of advertisement as much as anything else, finding new investors that will in turn look for even more.  You loose if you can't get anyone else to invest, but there is the option for anyone to invest and advertise in these Ponzi.

That's one important aspect of this system over other forms of bitcoin gambling.

You need not lie to me mate i know you are a paid shill on about 50cents a post its written all over your cheerleading posts for the stupid game, know one would be dumb enough to advertise a ponzi for nothing the little profit it may or may not pay is peanuts when you count the losses. You are either paid or you are the owner!

Arkyo

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:32:58 PM

why play this bad timer and broken ponzi game whens nine9.ninja work much much better and have DOGE and other coin  Undecided

In Crypto We Trust
darkmind

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:01:35 PM

The weekly script looks broken, I hope it's fixed in time for the last user to pop their payout.

The weekly script has been broken since the first round, OP didnt care about it and never fixed it, this week's round is a whole mess, people were paid randomly

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:30:04 PM

The weekly script has been broken since the first round, OP didnt care about it and never fixed it, this week's round is a whole mess, people were paid randomly

OP wouldnt care about it anyway, ever since the 2nd round incident, he never care about it anymore, well he got the 5% fee even if he isnt around so i guess he is probably sitting around and cashing out the bitcoins rather than fixing it
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:12:54 PM

The 24 hour script was broken a couple of hours ago as well. Feels a bit scary depositing money here now (yeah I know ponzi is always scary) but feels even worse now.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:10:44 PM

6 btc from 1Exca117ik6cR2mySwfpz4GGrUGRx5p3Eh are still left unpaid in weekly round because of low transaction fees, I hope the guy who owns that address will learn a lesson and stop crying

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:17:20 PM

The big problem is that the OP (I think you) disappear and never answer to question in any way twitter, mail, message.

Few week ago I lost 1.77 BTC due to double spend and the OP don't care any !!!!

Pay attention to play on this ponzi !!!

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:24:23 PM

I get the same offer as everyone.  Deposit and get back %130 of future deposits...  So yes I'm advocating YOU be those future deposits and in turn find others to be your future deposits.

It's a game of advertisement as much as anything else, finding new investors that will in turn look for even more.  You loose if you can't get anyone else to invest, but there is the option for anyone to invest and advertise in these Ponzi.

The big problem is that the OP (I think you) disappear and never answer to question in any way twitter, mail, message.

Few week ago I lost 1.77 BTC due to double spend and the OP don't care any !!!!

Pay attention to play on this ponzi !!!

Cheako is not the OP, he's just a regular player and also lost 6 btc in the last weekly round, look at my post above

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
arvindr

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:28:03 PM

why play this bad timer and broken ponzi game whens nine9.ninja work much much better and have DOGE and other coin  Undecided

Why advertise ponzis in the first place with a newbie account ?

cheako911

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:29:18 PM

You need not lie to me mate i know you are a paid shill on about 50cents a post its written all over your cheerleading posts for the stupid game, know one would be dumb enough to advertise a ponzi for nothing the little profit it may or may not pay is peanuts when you count the losses. You are either paid or you are the owner!

I'm not the type that cares for financial gain so much that it needs to be a driving force behind my every action and I'd imagine a lot of other ppl feel the same way.

I'll pay you to help me out.  Let me know what you are willing to do and how much and I'll at least help find a sadist for you.
cheako911

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:38:11 PM

There is some evidence that the OP is performing administrative duties and may even be reading this thread.  For example the script was hung up and is now fixed, but the most direct evidence is the following pay out...

The OP takes direct action!

124hrKamS1ZQpEXQ3bPkrjp6KDKxspMfXp (Input)

2015-02-15 05:06:40 -0.2001 BTC Public Note: missing fees
1ddb63c70a8d5c9caf89e8b7e843a9fb5a30728f22a2d7dc5c8f09cf710f674d
1FeesQ8Nfii6SmXrkvBXP5iqUm5T6dztz - (Unspent) 0.2 BTC

2015-02-15 05:04:05  -0.6501 BTC
82745d9a0638306b384fe116ab60bfdf2f6bd074537e5a8803f22a3b168aa50a
1MpSky8m7YW6kq5RsjoxWboUkZygc1QGRP - (Unspent) 0.65 BTC

I think he may just not care about all the complaints, that's reason enough to just ignore all social media.
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:41:15 PM

I'm not the type that cares for financial gain so much that it needs to be a driving force behind my every action and I'd imagine a lot of other ppl feel the same way.

I'll pay you to help me out.  Let me know what you are willing to do and how much and I'll at least help find a sadist for you.

You clearly do care for financial gain that is why you are here being a ponzi number one fan, no not everyone is like you describe infact they are quite the opposite and only care for financial gain  Lips sealed

That is a nice offer to be paid by you but that would seem un earned because you see i am a masochist so unless you have other kind of work i will have to pass.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: