Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115032 times)
mrhank

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:10:25 AM

OP did you test your new script yet confirming it can detect to the milisecond when there's heavy flow of deposits ?

It is extremely doubtful that the script couldn't keep up with such a small amount of transactions.  Probably what happens is the IPN is looking at the transactions in order it sees, but it is a massive race state around the globe until the transactions are planted into the blockchain.  There are probably multiple versions of lists until a version is accepted by the node that blockchain uses.   Maybe they exist differently for a very long time.  

Additionally around GMT 00:00:00 I did a series of transactions.   There is a wide variation of when they are listed in the blockchain.   The lowest times I saw was 2 seconds, the longest was 6 seconds with most times either 3 to 4 seconds.  

Today the play out time period was less than 3 seconds, which is less than the variation seen in just sending transactions and when they end up on the blockchain.   At this point one would be better to just play a dice game since the overhead is lower and the results are mostly random.   ~1% for a dice game vs 6.5% for the Ponzi, based on the deposits.    

In his twitter, he mentioned he is going to use the blockchain timestamp, so that should fix the issue. but today everything was a mess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:11:45 AM

OP did you test your new script yet confirming it can detect to the milisecond when there's heavy flow of deposits ?

It is extremely doubtful that the script couldn't keep up with such a small amount of transactions.  Probably what happens is the IPN is looking at the transactions in order it sees, but it is a massive race state around the globe until the transactions are planted into the blockchain.  There are probably multiple versions of lists until a version is accepted by the node that blockchain uses.   Maybe they exist differently for a very long time.  

Additionally around GMT 00:00:00 I did a series of transactions.   There is a wide variation of when they are listed in the blockchain.   The lowest times I saw was 2 seconds, the longest was 6 seconds with most times either 3 to 4 seconds.  

Today the play out time period was less than 3 seconds, which is less than the variation seen in just sending transactions and when they end up on the blockchain.   At this point one would be better to just play a dice game since the overhead is lower and the results are mostly random.   ~1% for a dice game vs 6.5% for the Ponzi, based on the deposits.    

In his twitter, he mentioned he is going to use the blockchain timestamp, so that should fix the issue. but today everything was a mess.

im not gonna make any deposits tomorrow. gonna monitor first.
mrhank

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:19:18 AM

im not gonna make any deposits tomorrow. gonna monitor first.

i think that's a good idea.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:23:55 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 06:44:23 AM by dyask

It doesn't fix the issue, it just removes another layer of confusion.   It is still somewhat random.   One can control when they start the transaction, but how much time it takes for the transaction to appear on the blockchain can't be controlled.   So you still could be the best at timing and lose because the node the handled the transaction was slow sending the transaction to other nodes.  

The only thing you can do to help it is to run your own bitcoin node.   Even that will only reduce the variability.   You are still depended on what the other nodes connected to your node are doing and what kind of network connections exist.  

The payout window tomorrow will probably be less than two seconds.    Trying to hit that window will take a good start and luck.  It is pretty risky for small 30% return where you can lose everything.   If the payout window was 4 or 5 seconds wide, you would just be betting on your own timing.  The problem is you can't control how long the transaction will take to get to listed.    
MasterVampire

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:45:13 AM

although i sent in at 00:00:02, i might not be paid? this is getting insane  Sad
https://blockchain.info/es/tx/8272904e0c35c15247a6ea6e5ef9a215a23c4f150ce515384f5df0b1dc1d47b6

Yeah I think this ponzi is dead.

This is just insane.

You missed out because you did not deposit btc within the first 1 second.

dyask

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:50:17 AM

although i sent in at 00:00:02, i might not be paid? this is getting insane  Sad
https://blockchain.info/es/tx/8272904e0c35c15247a6ea6e5ef9a215a23c4f150ce515384f5df0b1dc1d47b6

Yeah I think this ponzi is dead.

This is just insane.

You missed out because you did not deposit btc within the first 1 second.

This guy, next in line is 00:00:00, probably won't be paid.
https://blockchain.info/tx/b8c60fce425ccbfc4ebd88212ad01ef132f56c5b07b4a9dbca8323e3042cbc01
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:50:30 AM

Ok guys OP has probably scammed me.

I sent my BTC for this round when the time hit 0 on the website. https://blockchain.info/tx/cc83657b55bfa8f5764b8e629f7e7c667769c7b0b4ab2c78729e15e0f9784978

Now I know it shows 3 seconds early on the blockchain but here's what I have to say.

1) In the previous round the first transaction was 2 seconds early on the blockchain and was still counted for and paid. This proves that the website and blockchain time are not perfectly in sync. So it is in fact possible that my transaction was sent when the site timer hit 0 and hence it should have been counted like in the previous round.

2) His script is NOT running perfectly and this is 100% clear from above posts. Again proves there might be a difference between site time and blockchain time.

3) Most importantly if my transaction was early why was it not counted in the previous round? It can either be in the previous round or this round. It cannot just disappear because a new round begins immediately after the previous round ends.

4) Since it was not counted in any round, OP just kept it. Basically scammed me 1 BTC.

5) Now he has stopped replying to my emails stating these facts.

6) Now I'm not asking for the 130% payment but I think it deserve a refund since the 1 BTC has just been kept by the OP.

If you guys feel I am right and the problem was with his site, please email, tweet and PM him to refund me the BTC he has tried scamming. Also please post here in support.

OPs twitter: https://twitter.com/RealWeeklyPonzi
OPs email: weeklyponzi@sigaint.org
OPs PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=409927
dyask

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:05:01 AM

I sent my BTC for this round when the time hit 0 on the website. https://blockchain.info/tx/cc83657b55bfa8f5764b8e629f7e7c667769c7b0b4ab2c78729e15e0f9784978

Now I know it shows 3 seconds early on the blockchain but here's what I have to say.

1) In the previous round the first transaction was 2 seconds early on the blockchain and was still counted for and paid. This proves that the website and blockchain time are not perfectly in sync. So it is in fact possible that my transaction was sent when the site timer hit 0 and hence it should have been counted like in the previous round.

2) His script is NOT running perfectly and this is 100% clear from above posts. Again proves there might be a difference between site time and blockchain time.

3) Most importantly if my transaction was early why was it not counted in the previous round? It can either be in the previous round or this round. It cannot just disappear because a new round begins immediately after the previous round ends.

4) Since it was not counted in any round, OP just kept it. Basically scammed me 1 BTC.

6) Now I'm not asking for the 130% payment but I think it deserve a refund since the 1 BTC has just been kept by the OP.

If you guys feel I am right and the problem was with his site, please email, tweet and PM him to refund me the BTC he has tried scamming. Also please post here in support.

The only valid point you have is the deposit should have been included in the prior game.    How do you know it wasn't?   Most games have some leftover and the OP has been keeping that.  

As for the site timer, it is off because your computer is off.  Set the time on your computer.  
wp.comtemp

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:10:04 AM

Oh boy. This is quite funny.

Feast your eyes:

https://i.imgur.com/ed5HADX.png

The only valid point you have is the deposit should have been included in the prior game.    How do you know it wasn't?   Most games have some leftover and the OP has been keeping that.   

As for the site timer, it is off because your computer is off.  Set the time on your computer. 

It was included in the previous game as you can see in the image. That's the funny part. This guy, a Hero member btw, is lying to get his money back because he CHEATED by trying to deposit too early.
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 08:16:31 AM

You need to sync your clock, When I sent a transaction without syncing, your computer clock can be up to 5 seconds inaccurate in one day.
Syncing 30mins before the round starts fixes this issue.

I am pretty sure yours is just a sync issue.

And the first transaction 2 seconds early wasn't supposed to be paid. From what others said of OP later saying he is making sure to not pay any early again, and only right at round start sharp. And that was a mistake.

Yes his script isn't that great, and it has issues. But I am pretty sure your transaction was legitimately before the round started. I personally tested this out on blockchain
and fixed it by syncing my clock.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:31:41 AM

Oh boy. This is quite funny.

Feast your eyes:

The only valid point you have is the deposit should have been included in the prior game.    How do you know it wasn't?   Most games have some leftover and the OP has been keeping that.   

As for the site timer, it is off because your computer is off.  Set the time on your computer. 

It was included in the previous game as you can see in the image. That's the funny part. This guy, a Hero member btw, is lying to get his money back because he CHEATED by trying to deposit too early.

I am not lying or cheating! Your screenshot just shows the timestamp. Where's the proof that it was included in Round#3 ? Just that screenshot proves nothing! Round #3 last payment required only 0.6xxxx BTC. My 1 BTC should have fulfilled that. Where's the TXID for that payout? I could not find it on the blockchain!
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:37:44 AM

fk this bullsh1t i will never play this ponzi again u better gamble on blackjack or roulette or play this nonsense

Based on how you you've been playing (from your talk on the thread) I am fairly sure you are in the black in a big way overall even if you have had some rough patches.. Sure 30% lose but that is the name of the game...

Stop lying, way more than 30% of people lost.

All I can say is that I just bought ~0.35 BTC with some of my paycheque and I'm not going to be putting it in a stupid ponzi ever again. The original comment is right, playing blackjack or roulette is a much better idea than playing this.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:38:42 AM

screenshot above doesnt prove anything, it can be easliy edited / updated / deleted using phpmyadmin ... even a noob can do it lol

kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:41:12 AM

screenshot above didnt prove anything, it could be easliy edited / updated / deleted... even a noob can do it lol

Exactly! Please show TXID of payment for Round#3 or accept that you tried scamming and refund my BTC!
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:50:55 AM

Dear OP can you please use some other BTC that you earn on fees to put on Weekly 2 in order to refund the error of your script on payout ?

I know that you have just use 20BTC, thanks for that, but the missing BTC are more than 50 !!!

Thanks

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
wp.comtemp

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:55:08 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ed5HADX.png

screenshot above didnt prove anything, it could be easliy edited / updated / deleted... even a noob can do it lol

Exactly! Please show TXID of payment for Round#3 or accept that you tried scamming and refund my BTC!

You were the last one to deposit in round 3. Why would you expect to see a payment txid? Do you even understand how this game works?

As you can see from this screenshot below, the payment was detected since it triggered a payment to the fees address. So your payment was detected and it was entered into the database for day 3, not day 4 because it was early.

https://i.imgur.com/nDDrCKb.png

Dear OP can you please use some other BTC that you earn on fees to put on Weekly 2 in order to refund the error of your script on payout ?

I know that you have just use 20BTC, thanks for that, but the missing BTC are more than 50 !!!

Thanks

The 20 BTC wasn't just to pay back those missing payments, it was to jumpstart the round. It obviously didn't work, I'm not prepared to waste away another exorbitant amount from my own personal wallet. The 20 BTC was more than anyone else would have done in the same circumstances.

BTW, I'm not short of sight. I can read normally formatted text.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:56:43 AM

good write up @ wp.comtemp
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 09:06:06 AM

You were the last one to deposit in round 3. Why would you expect to see a payment txid? Do you even understand how this game works?

As you can see from this screenshot below, the payment was detected since it triggered a payment to the fees address. So your payment was detected and it was entered into the database for day 3, not day 4 because it was early.

I know the last deposit won't get a payment. Don't try to talk stupid!

I'm talking about the payment for the next in line. Only 0.6xxx BTC were required to pay the next person. Where's the TXID of that payment scammer?

Secondly, isn't the fee 5%? The numbers don't match up! Explain this too now.
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 09:10:43 AM

I know the last deposit won't get a payment. Don't try to talk stupid!

I'm talking about the payment for the next in line. Only 0.6xxx BTC were required to pay the next person. Where's the TXID of that payment scammer?

Secondly, isn't the fee 5%? The numbers don't match up! Explain this too now.

That is probably because he takes 5% after 130% is calculated.
dyask

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 09:11:23 AM

fk this bullsh1t i will never play this ponzi again u better gamble on blackjack or roulette or play this nonsense

Based on how you you've been playing (from your talk on the thread) I am fairly sure you are in the black in a big way overall even if you have had some rough patches.. Sure 30% lose but that is the name of the game...

Stop lying, way more than 30% of people lost.

All I can say is that I just bought ~0.35 BTC with some of my paycheque and I'm not going to be putting it in a stupid ponzi ever again. The original comment is right, playing blackjack or roulette is a much better idea than playing this.

I think it is fair to question where that 1 BTC went.  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: