Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115032 times)
traxx187

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:31:05 AM

This is dying we need a new site

XpyBlackJack.com Come Play!!!

XPY - PWcoJWsCrumYrXCFW2P9KYAgqH9JbcczU9

FlappyCoin is back : FNtF5X1uGW66LGNaMdULcQwVZtpPNmHkFU

Come BTCPonziGame.net!! Over 80+ BTC Invested!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:32:41 AM

Played today at 24hourponzi with a small amount and got the funds back with 130%... Good site...

On other note,
@WeeklyPonziV3,
Can you please let me know why the transactions that came from 124hrKamS1ZQpEXQ3bPkrjp6KDKxspMfXp ain't confirmed yet? Due to it, I wasn't able to spend anything ahead due to my funds stucked...

You were very lucky to win but you also got bit by another problem.   People send in transactions without fees and they can take days to confirm if they ever confirm.   These are getting picked up and sent out in winnings.   I don't think there is anything you can do besides wait.   Just another one of the risks of this Ponzi game.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:39:36 AM

Don't know who is keeping count, but today's daily is only 13.672 BTC.   That game is dying fast.   

Yep I figured it would. Along with others. People do not want to have to be in the first second to be paid.

Even if I wanted to play it wouldn't be an option for me.   I did a series of transaction as a test to a blockchain wallet and the time for it to show up on the blockchain varies by 2 to 7 seconds.   

Yea I would not touch the 24 hour game. The weekly one would have a least a little more time if it wasnt for the issues.
dyask

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:42:12 AM

24HourPonzi v2 will have the following fixes/features:
- 24HourPonzi rounds will begin at exactly 01:00 GMT
- Deposits that are sent with 0 fee will be disregarded
- Deposits that are made before 01:00 GMT will not be accepted into the new round
- Unconfirmed inputs will not be used to pay out users. THIS MEANS NO MORE UNCONFIRMED PAYOUTS!
- Payouts will be paid out in order of time deposited according to Blockchain.info

So the weekly game still has the problem with unconfirmed transactions?
traxx187

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:46:30 AM

Hello everyone. Just a reminder that WeeklyPonzi.com Week #3 is beginning tomorrow at 0:00 GMT. All issues from last week have been fixed so the round should run very smoothly.

Also, before the next day begins on 24HourPonzi.com, I will be closing 24HourPonzi temporarily while I work on 24HourPonzi V2 with new and improved features and changes implemented.

More details on the changes on 24HourPonzi are below:

I am proud to announce the release of 24HourPonzi v2 coming Tuesday 01:00 GMT. Starting at exactly 01:00 GMT on Tuesday, Day #7 will begin running with the new V2 script.

I have heard your concerns and I am letting you know that I'm not ignoring them.

- Deposits that are made before 01:00 GMT will not be accepted into the new round
- Unconfirmed inputs will not be used to pay out users. THIS MEANS NO MORE UNCONFIRMED PAYOUTS!
- Payouts will be paid out in order of time deposited according to Blockchain.info

While these changes are being implemented, 24HourPonzi will not run. However, WeeklyPonzi.com will continue to run during this maintenance time,
- 24HourPonzi/WeeklyPonzi Admin (weeklyponzi@sigaint.org)

@WeeklyPonziV3,
Can you please let me know why the transactions that came from 124hrKamS1ZQpEXQ3bPkrjp6KDKxspMfXp ain't confirmed yet? Due to it, I wasn't able to spend anything ahead due to my funds stucked...
This is exactly why I'm making 24HourPonzi V2. An idiot(s) is sending small payments to the address with no fee with the sole purpose of making the payouts take forever to confirm. This happens because my current script automatically checks if there is enough BTC to pay the next person in line and if there is, it sends it. However, in its current state it doesn't check to see if the input it's about to spend has been confirmed. This means that because of this idiot, there are a few payments you can see that haven't been confirmed yet as it has spent the unconfirmed inputs from this idiot. When V2 is released, it will not spend unconfirmed inputs meaning that no idiots can disrupt the confirmation times of legitimate users' payouts.

Thanks,
so will my unconfirmed still confirm ?

dyask

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:47:46 AM

Probably, it may take a day or two or more. 
traxx187

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:50:09 AM

Probably, it may take a day or two or more. 
alright thanks

dyask

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:19:36 AM

So the weekly game still has the problem with unconfirmed transactions?

Not necessarily, no. Because of the larger value going through WeeklyPonzi as opposed to 24HourPonzi, the 0 fee transactions are not nearly as much of an issue. However, I will be implementing the same new features of 24HourPonzi V2 into WeeklyPonzi when I have them finished which will most likely be before the time of 24HourPonzi V2 launch on Tuesday 01:00 GMT. It shouldn't really been an issue for WeeklyPonzi though as I mentioned.

Thanks,

Probably, however I cannot promise that. It depends on the value of the original 0 fee deposit and if a miner decides to pick it up. Remember, this won't be an issue in V2.

So if someone does a zero fee transaction tomorrow to the weekly game, it will probably mess up someone, however it will be more spread out because of the volume.   Seriously, just shut your game down until that problem is fixed.   It is a nightmare to people that get these un-confirming payouts from your game. 

Your bugs last week cost a lot of players to suffer losses they shouldn't have and moving forward with a known problem isn't being respectful to your players.   Besides it is a weekly game, what difference does a day or two make?
traxx187

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:22:01 AM

what difference greed... i want my shit confirmed  Huh so i can put it in tomorrow

dyask

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:40:32 AM

what difference greed... i want my shit confirmed  Huh so i can put it in tomorrow

I posted about these crazy zero fee transactions over a week ago.   I think the OP is correct that someone is throwing them into the game to cause trouble.   I traced one back to blockchain.info wallet and you have to go out of your way to send a zero fee transaction from there.   If it was just someone that didn't understand what they were doing, it probably would have stopped by now.   It is a clear and simple attack vector, even though it does cost some BTC to use.   Going ahead with that security hole is irresponsible.
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:49:41 AM

Hello everyone. Just a reminder that WeeklyPonzi.com Week #3 is beginning tomorrow at 0:00 GMT. All issues from last week have been fixed so the round should run very smoothly.

Also, before the next day begins on 24HourPonzi.com, I will be closing 24HourPonzi temporarily while I work on 24HourPonzi V2 with new and improved features and changes implemented.

More details on the changes on 24HourPonzi are below:

I am proud to announce the release of 24HourPonzi v2 coming Tuesday 01:00 GMT. Starting at exactly 01:00 GMT on Tuesday, Day #7 will begin running with the new V2 script.

I have heard your concerns and I am letting you know that I'm not ignoring them.

While these changes are being implemented, 24HourPonzi will not run. However, WeeklyPonzi.com will continue to run during this maintenance time,
- 24HourPonzi/WeeklyPonzi Admin (weeklyponzi@sigaint.org)

@WeeklyPonziV3,
This is exactly why I'm making 24HourPonzi V2. An idiot(s) is sending small payments to the address with no fee with the sole purpose of making the payouts take forever to confirm. This happens because my current script automatically checks if there is enough BTC to pay the next person in line and if there is, it sends it. However, in its current state it doesn't check to see if the input it's about to spend has been confirmed. This means that because of this idiot, there are a few payments you can see that haven't been confirmed yet as it has spent the unconfirmed inputs from this idiot. When V2 is released, it will not spend unconfirmed inputs meaning that no idiots can disrupt the confirmation times of legitimate users' payouts.

Thanks,

Why you have choose to move at 01:00 GMT Huh?

Here in Europe on central its 02.00 AM .....so you loose a lot of player !!!

How many European people invest on 24h ponzi ?

.....maybe OP can understand that this time shift make loose a lot of investors.

Then the credibility of weekly is going down due to missing 30BTC of payment,  that has been lost of money for many people.
I think the OP should look forward because with this behavior ( unfair gare due to wrong payment order , double payment that have cause lost BTC for many people, many hours of site outage) will kill the game !

How many people, due the last week problems, will not play anymore ?

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:58:16 AM

@WeeklyPonziV3,

Thanks,

Thanks for your reply... Anyways, I sent my txn with fees, so why my payout still ain't confirmed? I am sorry am asking this again but what has any other users' payment to do with my txn? And if it will ever confirm, how much time will it take now?

fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:02:03 AM

Why you have choose to move at 01:00 GMT Huh?

Here in Europe on central its 02.00 AM .....so you loose a lot of player !!!

How many European people invest on 24h ponzi ?

.....maybe OP can understand that this time shift make loose a lot of investors.

The time will ALWAYS be a problem for someone, somewhere. There are people that are willing to wake up in the middle of the night for this.
Stop bitching about it.

dyask

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:18:45 AM

@WeeklyPonziV3,

Thanks,

Thanks for your reply... Anyways, I sent my txn with fees, so why my payout still ain't confirmed? I am sorry am asking this again but what has any other users' payment to do with my txn? And if it will ever confirm, how much time will it take now?

It is probably because the game sent you unconfirmed coins.   Your transaction will confirm after the game coins confirm.   Someone has been sending in small deposits without fees to mess up the game. 

One way quickly around that without code is to raise the minimum deposit.  Make it costly to attack the game this way. 
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:25:55 AM

It is probably because the game sent you unconfirmed coins.   Your transaction will confirm after the game coins confirm.   Someone has been sending in small deposits without fees to mess up the game.  

One way quickly around that without code is to raise the minimum deposit.  Make it costly to attack the game this way.  

Then how much time do you think it may take in order to confirm? I have some more txns pending due to this... I am stuck... Just trapped...

ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:26:19 AM

@WeeklyPonziV3,

Thanks,

It is probably because the game sent you unconfirmed coins.   Your transaction will confirm after the game coins confirm.   Someone has been sending in small deposits without fees to mess up the game. 

One way quickly around that without code is to raise the minimum deposit.  Make it costly to attack the game this way. 

Raising the minimum deposit is irrelevant. Anyone could sent a few bits without any fee to the address whenever they want. There's no way to stop it.
DoubleTrouble

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:37:29 AM

Good to hear OP is working on the site  Grin I am looking to invest in next week.

dyask

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:39:18 AM

@WeeklyPonziV3,

Thanks,

Raising the minimum deposit is irrelevant. Anyone could sent a few bits without any fee to the address whenever they want. There's no way to stop it.

If the deposits are below the minimum they should be considered donations and hopefully sweep to a different address.   However, if that doesn't happen then you are completely correct.   The real fix is not to create a transaction with unconfirmed coins.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 08:39:50 AM

I lost 2 btc on WeeklyPonzi - so I'm not playing on it anymore.

traxx187

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:40:22 AM

@WeeklyPonziV3,

Thanks,

It is probably because the game sent you unconfirmed coins.   Your transaction will confirm after the game coins confirm.   Someone has been sending in small deposits without fees to mess up the game.  

One way quickly around that without code is to raise the minimum deposit.  Make it costly to attack the game this way.  

Guys

check out the new http://bitcoinponzi.org/ 24h game.

0-confirmation payouts. No more waiting for confirmations. 0-fee transactions are not allowed. The better ponzi gaming experience is waiting for you!

Support and ANN thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932438.0
get your shit out of here before i take your site down...

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: