Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:54:59 PM

i see still so much fudders and whales here

we all want cheap coins - more cheap coins!

SELL YOUR XBS to 15.000 again!  i'm ALL IN
felixtheone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:45:54 PM

Keep up the good work Bitstake Team/ Devs.

I have increased my holding from 55K to just over 72000 XBS just from the recent dip.

I would like to say that YES, FUD did work can cause the price to drop but that's because a lot of people rely on this thread as to what they make their buy/sell decisions on.

Bitstake is still the best coin of 2015 to invest in and im looking forward to the near future with the common goal of targeting Nigeria's remittance market.

More 'True' investors will always invest at different times of development so keep up the good work and keep the articles coming.

Well done Bitstake, let the Development and Results do the talking.

minethemall

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:49:36 PM

I'm buying what I can, still big rises ahead for XBS that's for sure
Kimowa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:24:58 PM

Keep up the good work Bitstake Team/ Devs.

I have increased my holding from 55K to just over 72000 XBS just from the recent dip.

I would like to say that YES, FUD did work can cause the price to drop but that's because a lot of people rely on this thread as to what they make their buy/sell decisions on.

Bitstake is still the best coin of 2015 to invest in and im looking forward to the near future with the common goal of targeting Nigeria's remittance market.

More 'True' investors will always invest at different times of development so keep up the good work and keep the articles coming.

Well done Bitstake, let the Development and Results do the talking.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

The other way of fool is not looking at develop  Cool

zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:31:52 PM

yep, this coins a dead goner. Time to move on because there is nothing to see here.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
zercrypt

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:02:36 PM

so feel free to move on, bye bye!
acamp

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:14:56 PM

yep, this coins a dead goner. Time to move on because there is nothing to see here.

Haha If you want to remain ignorant to the project and development plan then go ahead...because everyone knows the day to day price of a cryptocurrency is the only important thing, right? 
Solidquack12345

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:25:55 PM

Hi,

Iam just dropping by to give you hints about the initiator of the fud attacks..
acamp

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:26:32 PM

And on a different note...

It's freaky Friday - Listen to some old Bangalee music and relax your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQP-etYU1ps

Thanks for sharing this! I also checked out some other D'Banj's work too, he is very good!
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:41:41 PM

what happened? dev gone again?? scam?
acamp

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:35:41 AM

what happened? dev gone again?? scam?

I would guess no...The dev and CEO have been on slack and other mediums being very involved and disscussing future plans for bitstake. Email bitstake support and ask for an invitation to the slack channel, that way you can easily stay up with the newest developments for bitstake. 
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:58:22 AM

Where is DrMike?

Still around and still a believer in the business model. Just sick as a dog. I have to get some rest.

The Bitstake team have their work cut out for them, but I like the direction they are moving. It is VERY difficult educating the masses in developing nations about Bitcoin. 99% of American have no clue ; however, it is doable and being done well by several new companies around the world. Fintech is the future.   
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114135/bitcoin-powered-remittance-startup-wins-deloitte-tech-competition

It will come down to sales and execution. I will give the Bitstake team an 8 out of 10 on execution so far, mainly because they are going about it in logical, methodical steps - following the typical start up model. They could have just rushed out a platform, but they did not ...

In the end, it will come down to how well they can penetrate the market. It is the EASIEST sell in the world. However, they have their work cut for them - different laws, customs, regulations.... it is just a different world. We will see. Nothing is easy. However, it will only take a 1% market penetration to send XBS to $100Mill+ or a lot more (I calculate a lot more).

The P2P service can be huge $$

http://techcrunch.com/2015/04/22/p2p-lending-site-funding-circle-raises-150m-led-by-dst-at-a-1b-valuation/

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:04:35 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 03:16:36 AM by DrMikefromHashtag

Where is DrMike?

he sleep bro .

Still around and still a believer in the business model. Just sick as a dog. I have to get some rest.

The Bitstake team have their work cut out for them, but I like the direction they are moving. It is VERY difficult educating the masses in developing nations about Bitcoin. 99% of American have no clue ; however, it is doable and being done well by several new companies around the world. Fintech is the future.  
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114135/bitcoin-powered-remittance-startup-wins-deloitte-tech-competition

It will come down to sales and execution. I will give the Bitstake team an 8 out of 10 on execution so far, mainly because they are going about it in logical, methodical steps - following the typical start up model. They could have just rushed out a platform, but they did not ...

In the end, it will come down to how well they can penetrate the market. It is the EASIEST sell in the world. However, they have their work cut for them - different laws, customs, regulations.... it is just a different world. We will see. Nothing is easy. However, it will only take a 1% market penetration to send XBS to $100Mill+ or a lot more (I calculate a lot more).

The P2P service can be huge $$

http://techcrunch.com/2015/04/22/p2p-lending-site-funding-circle-raises-150m-led-by-dst-at-a-1b-valuation/

Making$$ everyday
DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:55:09 AM

there is a small difference

Circle --> registered company

founders

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyallaire
https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephlrobinson
https://ie.linkedin.com/in/garrettcassidy
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattvenables
ecc ecc

WHERE I CAN SEE THE FACE OF THE DEV OR HAVE OTHER INFORMATION, POSSIBLY TRUE, ABOUT THE FOUNDERS ?

do you think the angel investor invest in a project without transparency?

high 120k -- now 22k... lol

DrMikefromHashtag when the coin was worth far you were always there to brag..
so why you don't write in your profile that was not so cheap bitstake at 50-100 k ?
it's return to the price at which you bought (5k)

Why would I complain about the price going down before the exchange opens? I want to buy at 22K not 120K. What sense would it make trying to increase the price , now, even if I could?

Son, I play long ball.

Where is your face, Henry? Can you post a link?

Making$$ everyday
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:15:37 AM

please dont forget about the multi stake feature your clearly no talking about it on your uberly long letter.
Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:25:19 AM

please dont forget about the multi stake feature your clearly no talking about it on your uberly long letter.

So just ignore everything else that's so obviously deficient and misleading about Bitstake and focus on one thing "multi-stake" that negates all that I'm talking about?

Good luck with that strategy.

Is fine buddy, i get your point, but you only points out what is missing not what development they have showed, and that's fine i get the point your trying to come across.

bitstake has to clear the air on the legal business situation once they begin to provide Nigerians with their services.

at lease be fair and show that your research and point of view values the development already released and working.
DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:46:55 AM

So just ignore everything else that's so obviously deficient and misleading about Bitstake and focus on one thing "multi-stake" that negates all that I'm talking about?

Is fine buddy, i get your point, but you only points out what is missing not what development they have showed, and that's fine i get the point your trying to come across.

bitstake has to clear the air on the legal business situation once they begin to provide Nigerians with their services.

at lease be fair and show that your research and point of view values the development already released and working.

Well I've used the 'platform' and I don't think it's terribly sophisticated. In fact I think it's pretty rudimentary. There's not much more to it than it being a simple on-line wallet (with excessive fees to withdraw....although I think I've since read that's been addressed). "Multi-staking" simply involves providing a mechanism to stake XBS or BC (or whatever.....the dev was asked by someone about the process to add other coins but he never answered that person) and that's not a terribly complicated thing.

The rest of the features (the exchange and trading) haven't been built. There's very little that's actually on there if you go spend some time going through the various screens reviewing it.

This is one of the major problems, people are just taking much of this at face value without actually looking to see what's been built, how it works and what's unique about it.

As far as I can see there's very little of substance that's indicating the suggested remittance and trading capabilities are going to be really there and really usable for the customer base they're supposedly targeting.

(again, I could be completely wrong but the lack of the dev's ability or desire to genuinely show what this is really all about is the most obvious indication there's little substance involved).

So RenegadeMan,

Can you post a link to your platform, coin, invention, business, etc... ? I would like to review it?

Or are you just a talker / critic, that does not produce or do anything meaningful for society?

Making$$ everyday
Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:52:01 AM

Well I've used the 'platform' and I don't think it's terribly sophisticated. In fact I think it's pretty rudimentary. There's not much more to it than it being a simple on-line wallet (with excessive fees to withdraw....although I think I've since read that's been addressed). "Multi-staking" simply involves providing a mechanism to stake XBS or BC (or whatever.....the dev was asked by someone about the process to add other coins but he never answered that person) and that's not a terribly complicated thing.

The rest of the features (the exchange and trading) haven't been built. There's very little that's actually on there if you go spend some time going through the various screens reviewing it.

This is one of the major problems, people are just taking much of this at face value without actually looking to see what's been built, how it works and what's unique about it.

As far as I can see there's very little of substance that's indicating the suggested remittance and trading capabilities are going to be really there and really usable for the customer base they're supposedly targeting.

(again, I could be completely wrong but the lack of the dev's ability or desire to genuinely show what this is really all about is the most obvious indication there's little substance involved).

i dont know your coding background, but if you think is simple stuff or what ever you want to call it, you should do your own version and make some money while your at it.

i have spend time looking at it, lending is not ready nor is the exchange and they have clearly stated that with all the bs that goes on in the forum, people completely disregard statements already made by them just b/c they want to hype, fud or mislead people.

and there is the problem here people love to hype and get ahead of them self's before is even there, and if you really look at the time frame of development it has been pretty slow and showing results.

i dont mind ppl questioning the future or whats missing but at lease try to be fair, we all know what altcoins are about and how the begin in this forum.  
Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:32:31 AM

i dont know your coding background, but if you think is simple stuff or what ever you want to call it, you should do your own version and make some money while your at it.

i have spend time looking at it, lending is not ready nor is the exchange and they have clearly stated that with all the bs that goes on in the forum, people completely disregard statements already made by them just b/c they want to hype, fud or mislead people.

and there is the problem here people love to hype and get ahead of them self's before is even there, and if you really look at the time frame of development it has been pretty slow and showing results.

i dont mind ppl questioning the future or whats missing but at lease try to be fair, we all know what altcoins are about and how the begin in this forum.  

See reply post above to DrMike; I don't write code but am much experienced with reviewing software development projects in the corporate realm.

Agree with what you're saying about people on these threads getting ahead of themselves; everyone expects everything to be done within just days.

But all that aside, the dev has done little to foster assurance and help people see a that he's genuine and these other supposed people involved are real too. The thing's got hair all over it and looks ridiculously dodgy. Deleting my post and saying he doesn't need to explain anything....WRONG!

Is actually great to see you reveal some of your experience, and your points are valid in what questionable, and less be honest we know how this forum is, you think everyone would just come out and reveal all their details, maybe you where to cutting edge with your statement to what is missing, i my self would have gone a different route and used slack and setup a community interview like other have joined the bitstake slack to talk and interact with the dev team, in this forum everyone has their reason the same for the bullys that create new accounts just to bash, disrespect, make fun of or troll.

newdev12

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:48:49 AM

Development takes time and this is what people don't like. They want instant development/ results which they then think will give them instant profits. When this doesn't happen and it makes them very angry and they do what they do best FUD.

The Bitstake team just need to keep doing what they have been doing the past couple of months and that's working hard.

I think when the Bistake exchange opens this is the games changer.

@ Bitstake, let's get this exchange up and running, get it online as soon as you feel it's ready and let's get Nigerian people using it, saving them money on fees. (This is the aim) Bitstake will then really begin to grow. It's all about the exchange for Nigerians to save money.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: