Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS  (Read 75144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 03:31:08 PM

SCSY2.0 and SCSY_dev is trying to scam my wallet.dat

I have all pm from SCSY2.0 and SCSY_dev.. they started asking me to send the wallet.dat, now from one month they dont give me my coins but they have my wallet.dat file of old coin. SCSY2.0 say that slack is the place where i can give my coins but there is nothing of securitycoin on slack and he asked my email but he never replied no more. it is so hard only send me how much i have in old wallet?

Had you posted something a little less offensive, I would have taken care of you myself.

It's not our fault that you chose not to read previous comments about the difficulties of verifying swap amounts, nor ask politely for an update on information you couldn't find easily.

As well as, the original instructions for the swap were to put your coins on the exchanges so that you wouldn't have to deal with any kind of mishaps. Again, it's not our fault you didn't listen. Us handling swaps via PM is extra effort we're putting into it after having seemless swap instructions via the exchanges.

So, in all, your mistakes and negligence has lead you to this point of needing your coins. Instead of asking for help politely, you call us scammers. Your PM is still there, and we've said numerous times that they are what we will go by when we come back to swaps and verifying amounts on the old blockchain.

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SCSY2.0 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:49:47 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 04:05:59 PM by SCSY2.0

I have all pm from SCSY2.0 and SCSY_dev.. they started asking me to send the wallet.dat, now from one month they dont give me my coins but they have my wallet.dat file of old coin. SCSY2.0 say that slack is the place where i can give my coins but there is nothing of securitycoin on slack and he asked my email but he never replied no more. it is so hard only send me how much i have in old wallet?

Again your incompetence here to follow instructions is the reason you have not gotten your swap.

You say you weren't invited funny but your invite has been pending since We spoke

Ridiculous check your pm I sent you proof was going to post it here however did not want to divulge your email address.

Listen we should not and cannot be blamed for your inability to check your email. Every single other person who has been invited to slack has joined with no problem.
pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 08:42:54 PM

Had you posted something a little less offensive, I would have taken care of you myself.

It's not our fault that you chose not to read previous comments about the difficulties of verifying swap amounts, nor ask politely for an update on information you couldn't find easily.

As well as, the original instructions for the swap were to put your coins on the exchanges so that you wouldn't have to deal with any kind of mishaps. Again, it's not our fault you didn't listen. Us handling swaps via PM is extra effort we're putting into it after having seemless swap instructions via the exchanges.

So, in all, your mistakes and negligence has lead you to this point of needing your coins. Instead of asking for help politely, you call us scammers. Your PM is still there, and we've said numerous times that they are what we will go by when we come back to swaps and verifying amounts on the old blockchain.

".. only if you would have asked politely" Huh  What kind of support attitude is this???! You cannot talk to people that way and still expect them to invest in you.

If you want people to keep investing their money into your coin you need to provide support.

If all was well and peachy with your coin - then no one would complain. But there are significant problems. I for one lost my entire stake and followed your instructions. There are lots of others here as well.

THE MAIN FEATURE OF THIS COIN IS POS % and we LOOSE IT with every wallet update. I'm not gonna start pointing fingers but this is starting to smell fishy & planned out ahead of time - and your responses & attitude further reinforce this.

Also I feel the claims of DDoS as excuses for wallet problems were done on purpose to prevent dumping.

.. 5 cents on this.

My understanding is that the blockchain had to be rolled back, so yes stake earned was also rolled back as well.  Come join the slack group if you want to see what is going on.  There is nothing shady going on here and many things are in the works.  For folks who are still having issues delete everything from the roaming folder except the wallet.dat and resync the blockchain.  Be patient and let it go until it is fully synced.  If you can't come to slack for troubleshooting individual issues and talk with SCSY_dev in real time then please don't fault the team saying they don't want to help.  As far as not believing the DDoS attack, well the nodes weren't connecting, so if you think otherwise I'm not sure how to convince you.

SCSY2.0 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:58:46 PM

".. only if you would have asked politely" Huh  What kind of support attitude is this???! You cannot talk to people that way and still expect them to invest in you.

If you want people to keep investing their money into your coin you need to provide support.

If all was well and peachy with your coin - then no one would complain. But there are significant problems. I for one lost my entire stake and followed your instructions. There are lots of others here as well.

THE MAIN FEATURE OF THIS COIN IS POS % and we LOOSE IT with every wallet update. I'm not gonna start pointing fingers but this is starting to smell fishy & planned out ahead of time - and your responses & attitude further reinforce this.

Also I feel the claims of DDoS as excuses for wallet problems were done on purpose to prevent dumping.

.. 5 cents on this.

His comment was in regards to us being called scammer when we have given the individual multiple opportunities to communicate with us.

If you have issues with losing stake etc etc please send me a pm with your email and come join out slack and we can assist you in recovery.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 04:49:02 AM

when restarting miners

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:56:26 AM

does anybody know why im constantly getting a stake of 0.000000001 ?? very annoying going on this 2 days now. thanks
pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 11:28:46 AM

does anybody know why im constantly getting a stake of 0.000000001 ?? very annoying going on this 2 days now. thanks

I asked the same question when I saw this for the first time.  It is because you have reached the max daily stake. 

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:49:43 AM

I asked the same question when I saw this for the first time.  It is because you have reached the max daily stake. 

this never happened before and i staked alot, yes daily means on a day to day basis, ive passed that day and im still getting 0.000000001
also wallet keeps going offline aswel, seems to be a slight glitch in the wallet as every time i hit "overview" or "statistics" there is a 3-5 second delay to fulfil the request.
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:16:06 PM

this never happened before and i staked alot, yes daily means on a day to day basis, ive passed that day and im still getting 0.000000001
also wallet keeps going offline aswel, seems to be a slight glitch in the wallet as every time i hit "overview" or "statistics" there is a 3-5 second delay to fulfil the request.

*edit*

staking fine now  Grin
Aidy2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:13:43 AM

still waitin on my coins from coin swap. why i am still waiting. i gave u the info needed before the so called date yet still waiting......
kamronk

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 03:35:36 AM

still waitin on my coins from coin swap. why i am still waiting. i gave u the info needed before the so called date yet still waiting......

How did you send the info? Was it in a PM to SCSY_2.0 or SCY_DEV? Was it in an email?

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:18:03 AM

Hello,

I have put Security Coin on my Webpage
http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/security-coin-pow-phase-ends

Best regards,

Zeta

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:26:34 AM

guys can i ask why the hell the price is so low atm? with all the features in wallet etc the price should be a good bit higher, maybe floating in and around 500 sat mark. im starting to think the whole credit card thing at the start done the damage as everyone was dumping like mad to get btc fast.
also where has this money ($4000/ BTC16) went to from the credit card purchases that was meant to be used for buy support???
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:36:29 PM

Better toss some BTC's to warrant a shot

i agree thats the best way to get on crypt which would be exactly what we need

William_Man

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:02:30 PM

well if this coin is that bad, who is buying it at this volume and why  Roll Eyes
kamronk

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:47:46 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 05:31:16 PM by kamronk

guys can i ask why the hell the price is so low atm? with all the features in wallet etc the price should be a good bit higher, maybe floating in and around 500 sat mark.

We agree, right now our order books are very thin. While this could mean trouble when the buy sides are thin, take a look at our sell side. Orders that used to be on our sell side that created "buy walls" are no longer there, and have been dumped at market value instead. We have been consistently analyzing our market's order books previously by the bittrex beta but now have been forced to use the raw api's myself as the beta is down for some reason. Viewing the order books with no limitations is vital, and the distribution was nice but again the order books are what's necessary.

So, we're low because not only having substantial sell orders pulled and dumped, but also because of POW. Traditional miners move in packs, and their only here for bitcoin. Whether or not they are even given the decision to hold is up to the pool operator (as some insta-dump), but if they are given the decision, the majority of them dump as it is. Some don't even know what they're mining at the time they just point their resources. Anyways, miners bring alot of sell pressure to the market, which we of course did not have corresponding buy pressure. This phase contributed to the recently low prices. This is why we ended POW.

im starting to think the whole credit card thing at the start done the damage as everyone was dumping like mad to get btc fast.
also where has this money ($4000/ BTC16) went to from the credit card purchases that was meant to be used for buy support???

You're right, it did do some damage as there were a couple of times we ran out of bitcoin for buy support and had to take the system down (it happened once, we stopped it, got funding, started it back up, ran out of funding, stopped it for good). This was an easy system to accommodate as far as the market was concerned, this did not do as much damage as POW and traders with sell orders pulling and taking the loss.

The majority of that coin had to go towards paying back BTCJam for the loan acad pulled. The rest has been used for either buying us out of sub-100 points or towards buying equipment needed for R&D (ann's coming soon).

longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:51:18 PM

why do we not have in the crypts

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
kamronk

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 05:29:45 PM

why do we not have in the crypts

We just got on the voting list, and we've been collecting and/or using cryptsy points since.

Speaking of collecting, might you have some cryptsy points you would be willing to toss into the votes? They're worth 5 votes per point

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

guys can i ask why the hell the price is so low atm? with all the features in wallet etc the price should be a good bit higher, maybe floating in and around 500 sat mark.

We agree, right now our order books are very thin. While this could mean trouble when the buy sides are thin, take a look at our sell side. Orders that used to be on our sell side that created "buy walls" are no longer there, and have been dumped at market value instead. We have been consistently analyzing our market's order books previously by the bittrex beta but now have been forced to use the raw api's myself as the beta is down for some reason. Viewing the order books with no limitations is vital, and the distribution was nice but again the order books are what's necessary.

So, we're low because not only have substantial sell orders been pulled and dumped, but also because of POW. Traditional miners move in packs, and their only here for bitcoin. Whether or not they are even given the decision to hold is up to the pool operator (as some insta-dump), but if they are given the decision, the majority of them dump as it is. Some don't even know what they're mining at the time they just point their resources. Anyways, miners bring alot of sell pressure to the market, which we of course did not have corresponding buy pressure. This phase contributed to the recently low prices. This is why we ended POW.

im starting to think the whole credit card thing at the start done the damage as everyone was dumping like mad to get btc fast.

You're right, it did do some damage as there were a couple of times we ran out of bitcoin for buy support and had to take the system down (it happened once, we stopped it, got funding, started it back up, ran out of funding, stopped it for good). This was an easy system to accommodate as far as the market was concerned, this did not do as much damage as POW and traders with sell orders pulling and taking the loss.

The majority of that coin had to go towards paying back BTCJam for the loan acad pulled. The rest has been used for either buying us out of sub-100 points or towards buying equipment needed for R&D (ann's coming soon).

hi, thanks for the reply.

its a good thing ive got plenty of patience, and never dumped back then or we would have hit a mega low.
i like this coin, thats why i not dump any, just accumulating more  Smiley strong hands always win in crypto.
i just noticed today that there is now a few btc's worth of buys stacking up, which is a good sign.

kamronk

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 06:01:18 PM

So, we're low because not only have substantial sell orders been pulled and dumped, but also because of POW. Traditional miners move in packs, and their only here for bitcoin. Whether or not they are even given the decision to hold is up to the pool operator (as some insta-dump), but if they are given the decision, the majority of them dump as it is. Some don't even know what they're mining at the time they just point their resources. Anyways, miners bring alot of sell pressure to the market, which we of course did not have corresponding buy pressure. This phase contributed to the recently low prices. This is why we ended POW.

hi, thanks for the reply.

its a good thing ive got plenty of patience, and never dumped back then or we would have hit a mega low.
i like this coin, thats why i not dump any, just accumulating more  Smiley strong hands always win in crypto.
i just noticed today that there is now a few btc's worth of buys stacking up, which is a good sign.

Agreed Smiley Big things are definitely coming soon

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: