Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS  (Read 75152 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 12:12:05 PM

so, launch is in 11 hours? according to countdown timer .

it has been launched 11 hours ago Smiley
where po0l

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:18:27 PM

Clarifications:

- Cool premine
... We've swapped coins through exchanges, and now we are currently swapping coins manually for those people whom didnt have their coins on ccex or bittrex.

Cheers

How do you plan to transfer funds?

old chain
Total used addresses:    41662
Total funded addresses:    12984
Total empty addresses:    28678

new chain
Total used addresses:    224
Total funded addresses:    47
Total empty addresses:    177

Bro' we already swapped 85%/90% through exchanges.. in old thread we've announced to bring all coins to bittrex or ccex.. then, yesterday we've sent to bittrex and ccex the new daemon with the new blockchain.. and they simply swapped the coins..

now we are swapping coins from people who missed the swap on exchanges.. through privatekeys and wallet.dat.

dont worry about that, all people received their coins until now.

I do not understand why such complexity. Much more correct, would leave the old blokchayn, it gave, would be a 100% guarantee all users save their money. In the current version is not possible to trace honesty. Where will the funds are not returned to users?

P.S. do not forget to transfer the funds from the old SCSY faucet (http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=SCSYOLD) to the new (http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=SCSY)
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 12:46:46 PM

Clarifications:

- Cool premine
... We've swapped coins through exchanges, and now we are currently swapping coins manually for those people whom didnt have their coins on ccex or bittrex.

Cheers

old chain

new chain

Bro' we already swapped 85%/90% through exchanges.. in old thread we've announced to bring all coins to bittrex or ccex.. then, yesterday we've sent to bittrex and ccex the new daemon with the new blockchain.. and they simply swapped the coins..

now we are swapping coins from people who missed the swap on exchanges.. through privatekeys and wallet.dat.

I do not understand why such complexity. Much more correct, would leave the old blokchayn, it gave, would be a 100% guarantee all users save their money. In the current version is not possible to trace honesty. Where will the funds are not returned to users?

P.S. do not forget to transfer the funds from the old SCSY faucet (http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=SCSYOLD) to the new (http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=SCSY)

Will be done.

However, are you asking why we decided to change blockchain? lol..  take a look at the old source code.. no checkpoints, 2 or 3 blockchians at the same time, there was even an user (minerjones if i well remember) that mined ICO coins  Roll Eyes  old blockchain was a shit, old dev did tons of mistakes in the source code and with the genesis block i guess..  so basically this is the reason why i made a new coin.

About our credibility.. well, our C.E.O. is a well known and respected member of the community, with 36k followers on twitter in the bitcoin industry.
You can ask him all what you want, im just the coder.

Cheers.

AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 01:31:27 PM

Clarifications:

- Cool premine

Cheers

old chain

new chain

Funny how Grinz keeps whining and talking like this as I contacted him before to explain him all this through pms and he told me i was funny essentially calling me a liar. I also contacted him again to transfer the fund to the new faucet and asked to get a new explorer and instead of contacting me through pm he comes to the thread to talk like this acting like he was unaware of the changeover. I contacted him 1 week ago to explain.

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 01:38:54 PM

Huh Huh Huh
Put a coin and not on the test cards AMD. Kindergarten .

Eh, shit happens.

It's a damed if you do/damned if you don't situation.

Don't test and you run the risk of this problem.

The devs could have shelled out for an AMD card, and then done an additional pre-mine or some ICO to expense it, but people would bitch about that too.

Save the angst for when it isn't fixed in time, but let's hope it is. Smiley

To answer this question and concern again. We released the wallets when they were ready for old SCSY holders and traders to be able to stake. There was no reason to hold off on the wallets being released as that would not be fair to the community. The 0 reward blocks were the to establish a proper block chain which was the main problem with the old coin. We still encourage anyone who wants to get into scsy to buy some a the exchanges and move it to their wallets as they can stake that way for now. We are going to have all miner programs working for block 7200 when the coin starts to produce rewards for solving the blocks.

gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:39:26 PM

Found block 0.00 SCSY. CPU mining. What is the problem?

I understood that CPU mining works from SCSY_dev post
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:56:22 PM

Funny how Grinz keeps whining and talking like this as I contacted him before to explain him all this through pms and he told me i was funny essentially calling me a liar. I also contacted him again to transfer the fund to the new faucet and asked to get a new explorer and instead of contacting me through pm he comes to the thread to talk like this acting like he was unaware of the changeover. I contacted him 1 week ago to explain.

But what else do you expect the reaction to your first message?
vandao

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:04:15 PM

please show me how i do transfer my coin from securitysys wallet to security coin.

thanks
seijirou

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:11:22 PM

Found block 0.00 SCSY. CPU mining. What is the problem?

I understood that CPU mining works from SCSY_dev post

No problem, this is normal for the next couple of days.
vandao

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:14:00 PM

cudaminer -- get boooo only!!!
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:21:11 PM

But what else do you expect the reaction to your first message?

I gave you complete links to verify the information yet you did not. So instead of checking to see that i was not lying you just brushed it off then come to the forum and complain sorry bud but i did my due diligence you did not.

Thats besides the point. We still would love to use the multifaucet for a faucet and a block explorer so please respond to my message so we can initiate the transfer of funds and get a new explorer setup.

Thanks

seijirou

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:30:55 PM

So can we mine this yet or not??
Does the wallet work?? and is there a download??

Thanks Smiley

(I have been gone for a couple days)

You can mine, but the reward is 0 right now.  The wallet works and can be downloaded from the 1st post in this thread.
longthu

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:35:39 PM

Thanks Smiley

You can mine, but the reward is 0 right now.  The wallet works and can be downloaded from the 1st post in this thread.
where miner  Huh Huh

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:36:32 PM

Good news, I think I have it running and will post miners soon. (within the next 5-6 hrs)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
longthu

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:40:37 PM

Good news, I think I have it running and will post miners soon. (within the next 5-6 hrs)
ok so good  Kiss Kiss Kiss

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:54:03 PM

OC can I through some hash in to move the blocks?
seijirou

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:54:21 PM

Thanks Smiley

where miner  Huh Huh

cpu and cuda miners are on the 1st post of the thread.  The cgminer for AMD is being fixed right now.
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:55:10 PM

How many confirmations until wallet start staking?
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 03:04:39 PM

How to get old ICO funds into new wallet??

Minerjones I remember how many you had please contact me through pm

paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:01:13 PM

How to get old ICO funds into new wallet??

what you mean with ico funds?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: