Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS  (Read 75147 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SCSY2.0 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:41:02 PM

Can anyone help me please?

With?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:46:48 PM

Mining...
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 07:59:10 PM

pm sent

seijirou

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:08:37 AM

Free pool mining week is up at https://scsy.coreprovision.com!

Free mining until at least Feb 3rd.

That means...
No mining fee!
No transaction fees!

Wondering about uptime?  You can check it here: https://scsy.coreprovision.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=uptime

Need assistance mining?  Just shoot me a message and I'll give you a hand.

Want to take advantage of free mining but concerned about the "what if"?  I'll help you configure your miner to switch back to your other pool(s) automatically should you have problems mining at coreprovision.com.

paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:25:22 PM

hey develops, i can understand all the job you have to do..but it's almost 2 weeks im waiting my coins..when swap?
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 03:04:25 PM

hey develops, i can understand all the job you have to do..but it's almost 2 weeks im waiting my coins..when swap?

Yes.... I am still waiting as well. I have sent messages and no response.

Please update us with some information.

Thank you.

At this moment, we are actually testing a fix for our POS. There was an issue where you would get the cap (640) per POS block, per address. This totaled up to be alot more than we attempted to design for. Our C++ dev has fixed this, and we are on the last day of our test period to ensure it is fixed. This fix will be deployed with the new wallet as soon as possible.

After this deployment of the new wallet, we will be getting back to the swaps. The swaps are a little more difficult than simply sending you the coin you request, because we have to spin up a couple nodes on the old blockchain to verify balances. The requests have been received, noted and will be taken care of as soon as we can verify the addresses.

I'm really sorry for the delay in this situation Sad

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:34:16 PM

Yes.... I am still waiting as well. I have sent messages and no response.

Please update us with some information.

Thank you.

Yeah need an information about the updates.
seijirou

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:51:43 PM

No need to spin up the old blockchain.

You owe me..

One Million SCSY!!

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Dr.-Evil-SNL-Sony-North-Korea.jpg
SCSY2.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:40:49 PM

No need to spin up the old blockchain.

You owe me..

One Million SCSY!!

Hahahahaha nice image Smiley

We have no old blockchain that is functioning properly to find this information out...

This is the main reason we told everyone to move their coins to the exchanges for the swap.

We are accommodating you guys by doing this as you did not listen to our advice to move them to the exchange for the swap. So unfortunately we have to figure out a way to verify this information before we send coins and this is proving to be extremely difficult. The other issues were double transactions and diff blockchains with the old coin so it isnt as easy as just opening a wallet and adding in your info.

We are doing our best to come up with a solution but as I said this is a courtesy we are doing to you as you did not listen to our advice to move them to the exchange for the swap like everyone else did...
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 04:35:53 PM

roadmap of this coin Huh Huh Huh

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
hefty

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:42:24 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 04:53:03 PM by hefty

i want to know 2, is there any updates , also i see that syscoin have same logo on marketcap as securitysyscoin. prob mistake on their part i also bought many coins for cheap for now just staking buying and mining. i hope this coin will have its time at least 0.01 us  Smiley

hey longhtu we mine in same pool whats your setup if i may ask  Smiley

kamronk

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 07:15:54 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 07:27:26 PM by kamronk

As far as a traditional road map, we don't have one. We have a list of things we are planning to do with SecurityCoin, but can't put definite dates on anything without a substantial risk of them being pushed back.

A substantial portion of our R&D is venturing into uncharted territory.

A new wallet will be released as soon as possible that will include features within the wallet such as: bittrex trading, IRC #securitycoin channel, block explorer, and a fix for the stake cap.

An android wallet.

Fulfilling swaps.

We are developing an open source hardware wallet that will be able to be plugged into your router and a power outlet for you to stake 24/7 with utmost convenience an a secure fashion to store your coins. The prototype build of this "unit" will give the user the ability to interact with it via a web browser of a machine on the same LAN, much like the way you interact with the antminer S models.

We are also building as many features as we can into the wallets. IRC and bittrex trading are already pretty fancy, but we'd like to be able to offer CC options for buying securitycoin right in the wallet, and anything else the community, or we, can come up with Cheesy

We also are working on a plethora of strategic partnerships with existing crypto industry players, and existing technological forces.

There's alot going on, and our slack is very active daily. If you'd like an invite to our slack to stay up to date with us and to have a direct 1:1 comm channel to the dev team, send me an invite request to: kamron@securitycoin.io

hefty

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:49:01 PM

all great ideas, i hope you will make them reality Smiley thanks for info

kamronk

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 10:01:08 PM

all great ideas, i hope you will make them reality Smiley thanks for info

Of course Cheesy

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:14:15 AM

AllCryptoAllDay, just PMed you with my swap details.

how to swap old scsy  to new scsy?

pm sent with the instructions to swap old coins.

cheers.

+1. How to swap? No response from Allcryptoallday...

Swap how-to:

send via e-mail to both sciakysystem@outlook.com and acad@allcryptoallday.com your:

1) wallet.dat
2) BTCtalk username
3) your new address

NO COINS WILL BE SWAPPED AFTER 05.16.2015 00:00 EST
(to avoid that people mine on the old blockchain and then ask us for a swap)

All done! Waiting for my new coins! Thanks dev!

Hi, Dev!

13 days ago I sent all of my data for a swap of old SCSY, including my wallet.dat.

Why I have not received the new coins until now?
SCSY2.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:16:10 AM

cheers.

Swap how-to:

send via e-mail to both sciakysystem@outlook.com and acad@allcryptoallday.com your:

1) wallet.dat
2) BTCtalk username
3) your new address

Hi, Dev!

13 days ago I sent all of my data for a swap of old SCSY, including my wallet.dat.

We have no old blockchain that is functioning properly to find this information out...

This is the main reason we told everyone to move their coins to the exchanges for the swap.

We are accommodating you guys by doing this as you did not listen to our advice to move them to the exchange for the swap. So unfortunately we have to figure out a way to verify this information before we send coins and this is proving to be extremely difficult. The other issues were double transactions and diff blockchains with the old coin so it isnt as easy as just opening a wallet and adding in your info.

We are doing our best to come up with a solution but as I said this is a courtesy we are doing to you as you did not listen to our advice to move them to the exchange for the swap like everyone else did...

This is literally on the same page. Anyone that asks this again come on guys read back again its the same people who don't read threads that didnt read we were doing the swap through the exchanges and didnt move their coins
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:25:08 AM

cheers.

Swap how-to:

1) wallet.dat
2) BTCtalk username
3) your new address

Hi, Dev!

This is literally on the same page. Anyone that asks this again come on guys read back again its the same people who don't read threads that didnt read we were doing the swap through the exchanges and didnt move their coins

But as you can see in the quotes, I asked a specific question about the swap and received a response from Dev, and do everything exactly according to instructions.

Again: how to make the swap?
SCSY2.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:47:04 AM

cheers.

Swap how-to:

1) wallet.dat
2) BTCtalk username
3) your new address

Hi, Dev!

But as you can see in the quotes, I asked a specific question about the swap and received a response from Dev, and do everything exactly according to instructions.

Again: how to make the swap?

I am sorry but it says in the quote. We have many issues for the swap. You sent in the info now you have to wait because u didnt listen to us in the first place and move your coins to the exchange.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 11:26:09 AM

i want to know 2, is there any updates , also i see that syscoin have same logo on marketcap as securitysyscoin. prob mistake on their part i also bought many coins for cheap for now just staking buying and mining. i hope this coin will have its time at least 0.01 us  Smiley

hey longhtu we mine in same pool whats your setup if i may ask  Smiley

Huh ???I do not understand

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
hefty

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:13:09 PM

i meant what gpus are you using and how many for that hashrate  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: