Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 55566 times)
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:11:44 PM

Someone did a mysql dump?

Or just the wp user enumeration?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:37:10 PM

Someone did a mysql dump?

Or just the wp user enumeration?

There was no sql dump mm5aes is a bit confused.

It was WP user enumeration.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:25:34 PM

Here is where to report EU internet fraud

http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm

Here is to report international crime

http://www.interpol.int/

Here is a link to report EU cyber crime

https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/report-cybercrime-online

Yeah, these are useful. Did anyone take screen shots of the all of the different delay messages posted on ltcgear.com? PM or post some of them here if you can. I could use them for my CC dispute and as evidence if any of the legal complaints ever pan out to anything.
PhilippeStevens

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:15:34 PM

Site down here. Any answer from OVH ?

d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:33:36 PM

]

Still can access something here?? which is odd http://107.155.108.112/ for those last with hope best screenshot your accounts.. You have to keep putting in the direct ip if you want to navigate the page..
best regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:47:23 PM

Enough is enough. Now this is just getting stupid. It cannot be taking this long to fix and it is not possible he thinks it will be done the next day to only postpone another day. He has turned into a sadistic MF...ing prick that is just getting off on watching people have hope and comment on this thread. Time for anyone with the resources to go after him and do whatever they can do to legally make his life a living hell.

insults never solved a Issue...
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:15:00 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 09:44:47 PM by wlefever

I haven't seen any response from OVH yet.  la revedere ltcgear.

Edit: http://status.ovh.net/?do=details&id=8532

Gws24

Activity: 537
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:55:29 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 11:05:51 PM by Gws24

that problem started the 16th....

EDIT: The incident ip range 167.114.102.0/24 is very close to the ltcgear.com ip address 167.114.102.178 but I'm not very versed in ip ranges etc so I don't know how close physically this would be.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:30:18 PM

I'll just leave this here.  Hope you have actual data to back up that Chris knowingly and willfully committed fraud otherwise you might be a defendant in a fraud case against you.

The burden of proof is on the accuser.  If Chris can show that he was hacked, then he did not knowingly commit fraud and he can easily turn this around on those submitting false information.

8 U.S. Code § 1038 - False information and hoaxes

(a) Criminal Violation.—

(1) In general.— Whoever engages in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of chapter 2, 10, 11B, 39, 40, 44, 111, or 113B of this title, section 236 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), or section 46502, the second sentence of section 46504, section 46505(b)(3) or (c), section 46506 if homicide or attempted homicide is involved, or section 60123 (b) of title 49, shall—

(A) be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;
(B) if serious bodily injury results, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and
(C) if death results, be fined under this title or imprisoned for any number of years up to life, or both.

(2) Armed forces.— Any person who makes a false statement, with intent to convey false or misleading information, about the death, injury, capture, or disappearance of a member of the Armed Forces of the United States during a war or armed conflict in which the United States is engaged—

(A) shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;
(B) if serious bodily injury results, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and
(C) if death results, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for any number of years or for life, or both.

(b) Civil Action.— Whoever engages in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of chapter 2, 10, 11B, 39, 40, 44, 111, or 113B of this title, section 236 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), or section 46502, the second sentence of section 46504, section 46505 (b)(3) or (c), section 46506 if homicide or attempted homicide is involved, or section 60123 (b) of title 49 is liable in a civil action to any party incurring expenses incident to any emergency or investigative response to that conduct, for those expenses.

(c) Reimbursement.—

(1) In general.— The court, in imposing a sentence on a defendant who has been convicted of an offense under subsection (a), shall order the defendant to reimburse any state or local government, or private not-for-profit organization that provides fire or rescue service incurring expenses incident to any emergency or investigative response to that conduct, for those expenses.

(2) Liability.— A person ordered to make reimbursement under this subsection shall be jointly and severally liable for such expenses with each other person, if any, who is ordered to make reimbursement under this subsection for the same expenses.

(3) Civil judgment.— An order of reimbursement under this subsection shall, for the purposes of enforcement, be treated as a civil judgment.

(d) Activities of Law Enforcement.— This section does not prohibit any lawfully authorized investigative, protective, or intelligence activity of a law enforcement agency of the United States, a State, or political subdivision of a State, or of an intelligence agency of the United States.
Speedster1978

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:39:45 PM

Do you people realize that shutting down his web host is only going to delay him getting back up online?

If he was to stop updating the ETA and take the site down himself, that would be one thing.

So far he has communicated a little bit of information about what is going on, has communicated that he is working on the site... let's leave Chris be...

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:44:39 AM

You should consider investigating ltctalk and all of the big players over there too (Sy, TheMage, Sukarti). They all seem in on it in some way. They aren't stupid like Gaw but you can see how invested they are in the ltcgear site. (for example, they are literally designing features for the practically defunct site https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24202.0 in the middle of the collapse). There's also significant censorship happening there. Not as bad as Gaw, but still it exists. I can no longer post on there without my comments being reviewed by a moderator.

There's shadiness going on over there as they defend ltcgear and try to keep the pieces from completely falling apart, but it feels like an undercurrent when compared to something like hashtalk and Gaw, carefully calculated and disguised. In retrospect, it seems like ltcgear was the "killer app" for LTC that gave the coin some relevance, purpose and attention. Someone should definitely look in to see what the links really are at some point.

Now that the shit's outta control, it will be interesting to see if they finally distance themselves from it. It looks like they are hell bent on going down with the ship.

Interstellar  yes!!! you are on to something there!!  I believe there are many players from ltctalk that are involved aswell. Especially Sukarti, THE MAGE!!! and Sy.. They are indeed censoring the posts now and deleting the ones that talk of seeking justice.. Ill be filing with the FBI cybercrime today.. Im no longer fucking with any of these guys.. Im also turning in the mods as being part of it .. Ill let the FBI do the sorting out .. Its game over for them at ltctalk and Ltcgear.  The "project" is over!!!!
Best Regards
Doug
d57heinz

You two numbskulls seem to not understand the concept of forum rules. The admins set them up and we enforce them, which includes doxing. As far as defending, ive pretty much said multiple times it could be a scam or not, even with me personally being the only one Chris has talked to within the last month. At this point nothing I can do except sit and wait.

Do you two seriously think that there is some massive conspiracy that the mods go out and actively seek bad companies just to defend them? Since you know, everytime there is a customer problem with any company we get blamed for it. Or maybe, just maybe, we can actually think critically about situations and act appropriately and rationally (I know thats just crazy talk!).

Glad that the majority here isn't are thick as you two.

PS Feel free to report me to the FBI, FCC, FTC, CIA, SEC, interpol, and to the POTUS. Here is my full name Andrew Vegetabile.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
funktrust

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:04:13 AM

that problem started the 16th....

EDIT: The incident ip range 167.114.102.0/24 is very close to the ltcgear.com ip address 167.114.102.178 but I'm not very versed in ip ranges etc so I don't know how close physically this would be.

167.114.102.178 resides in the same subnet as that /24 (167.114.102.0/24) meaning that whole block of 255 address is owned by that hosting company. So Chris's IP 167.114.102.178/32 is broken into a single /32 routed pubic IP used statically for his server. Just means that the hosting company owns this block, so that whole /24 block is currently affected any IP in that block wont be routed. Best to contact that hosting company for further info.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:40:41 AM

You should consider investigating ltctalk and all of the big players over there too (Sy, TheMage, Sukarti). They all seem in on it in some way. They aren't stupid like Gaw but you can see how invested they are in the ltcgear site. (for example, they are literally designing features for the practically defunct site https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24202.0 in the middle of the collapse). There's also significant censorship happening there. Not as bad as Gaw, but still it exists. I can no longer post on there without my comments being reviewed by a moderator.

There's shadiness going on over there as they defend ltcgear and try to keep the pieces from completely falling apart, but it feels like an undercurrent when compared to something like hashtalk and Gaw, carefully calculated and disguised. In retrospect, it seems like ltcgear was the "killer app" for LTC that gave the coin some relevance, purpose and attention. Someone should definitely look in to see what the links really are at some point.

Now that the shit's outta control, it will be interesting to see if they finally distance themselves from it. It looks like they are hell bent on going down with the ship.

Interstellar  yes!!! you are on to something there!!  I believe there are many players from ltctalk that are involved aswell. Especially Sukarti, THE MAGE!!! and Sy.. They are indeed censoring the posts now and deleting the ones that talk of seeking justice.. Ill be filing with the FBI cybercrime today.. Im no longer fucking with any of these guys.. Im also turning in the mods as being part of it .. Ill let the FBI do the sorting out .. Its game over for them at ltctalk and Ltcgear.  The "project" is over!!!!
Best Regards
Doug
d57heinz

You two numbskulls seem to not understand the concept of forum rules. The admins set them up and we enforce them, which includes doxing. As far as defending, ive pretty much said multiple times it could be a scam or not, even with me personally being the only one Chris has talked to within the last month. At this point nothing I can do except sit and wait.

Do you two seriously think that there is some massive conspiracy that the mods go out and actively seek bad companies just to defend them? Since you know, everytime there is a customer problem with any company we get blamed for it. Or maybe, just maybe, we can actually think critically about situations and act appropriately and rationally (I know thats just crazy talk!).

PS Feel free to report me to the FBI, FCC, FTC, CIA, SEC, interpol, and to the POTUS. Here is my full name Andrew Vegetabile.
I've refrained to report any of this.  @Themage I was pissed that day and I will say I shouldn't have said what I did. I don't feel you guys have anything to do with it.  I just let my anger get the best of me.  Let my mouth override my ass:-/ For that I do apologize
Best regards
Doug
D57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
funktrust

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:10:01 AM

Server under maintenance. ETA Jan 22.

- New Design,
- No wordpress install
- nginx install instead of apache

Seems he is moving away from wordpress. FINALLY.
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:30:09 AM

Best Regards
Doug
d57heinz

I've refrained to report any of this.  @Themage I was pissed that day and I will say I shouldn't have said what I did. I don't feel you guys have anything to do with it.  I just let my anger get the best of me.  Let my mouth override my ass:-/ For that I do apologize
Best regards
Doug
D57heinz

Well thank you for the appoligy, that does mean a lot on a personal level Smiley.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
acsonline

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:20:19 AM

Now the server only has singlenpage even WordPress removed:

http://ltcgear.com/wp-admin/index.php  is giving the below error:

nginx error!
The page you are looking for is not found.

Website Administrator
Something has triggered missing webpage on your website. This is the default 404 error page for nginx that is distributed with EPEL. It is located /usr/share/nginx/html/404.html

You should customize this error page for your own site or edit the error_page directive in the nginx configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

And one addition. He changed the colour of jpdate page to black. The colour of ....

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:27:46 AM

nginx error!

Website Administrator
Something has triggered missing webpage on your website. This is the default 404 error page for nginx that is distributed with EPEL. It is located /usr/share/nginx/html/404.html

You should customize this error page for your own site or edit the error_page directive in the nginx configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

And one addition. He changed the colour of jpdate page to black. The colour of ....

That one page is on a new server with a new hosting company than the other day. Who the hell knows what is going on with this crazy guy???

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
acsonline

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:49:26 AM

nginx error!

Website Administrator

That one page is on a new server with a new hosting company than the other day. Who the hell knows what is going on with this crazy guy???

Nothing bro he is playing with his customers or gone mad :-)
acsonline

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 09:54:47 AM

New server is on 1&1 :-)

Tracing route to 74.208.123.208

1   0 ms   ipv4-gtw.misk.com [208.43.97.209]
2   0 ms   ae11.dar02.sr01.wdc01.networklayer.com [208.43.118.137]
3   0 ms   ae9.bbr01.eq01.wdc02.networklayer.com [173.192.18.202]
4   26 ms   equinix.dc2.ash.oneandone.net [206.126.236.200]
5   31 ms   te-1-2.bb-c.bry.dal.us.oneandone.net [74.208.1.78]
6   54 ms   te-1-8.bb-c.slr.lxa.us.oneandone.net [74.208.1.77]
7   42 ms   ae-10.gw-distp-a.slr.lxa.us.oneandone.net [74.208.1.101]
8   43 ms   ae-1.gw-prtr-r5-2a.slr.lxa.us.oneandone.net [74.208.1.170]
9   *   *
10   43 ms   [74.208.123.208]

Trace Complete
Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:17:28 PM

New server is on 1&1 :-)

Tracing route to 74.208.123.208

1   0 ms   ipv4-gtw.misk.com [208.43.97.209]
2   0 ms   ae11.dar02.sr01.wdc01.networklayer.com [208.43.118.137]
3   0 ms   ae9.bbr01.eq01.wdc02.networklayer.com [173.192.18.202]
4   26 ms   equinix.dc2.ash.oneandone.net [206.126.236.200]
5   31 ms   te-1-2.bb-c.bry.dal.us.oneandone.net [74.208.1.78]
6   54 ms   te-1-8.bb-c.slr.lxa.us.oneandone.net [74.208.1.77]
7   42 ms   ae-10.gw-distp-a.slr.lxa.us.oneandone.net [74.208.1.101]
8   43 ms   ae-1.gw-prtr-r5-2a.slr.lxa.us.oneandone.net [74.208.1.170]
9   *   *
10   43 ms   [74.208.123.208]

Trace Complete

uh... equinix. I like that DC in Frankfurt a. M. Smiley

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: