Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ChainProfit.com - 27+ BTC Paid | 140% Return | Running over four months now  (Read 28540 times)
CrazyJoker (OP)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:30:56 PM

I wonder why people still invest in ponzis. This isn't even gambling.

People are greedy and probably fools to invest into such schemes.Yep,ponzi schemes can't be called gambling.

This is not gambling, it's a scheme. A ponzi scheme. Gambling involves a game.
Ponzi sites are not like gambling because the model is completely unsustainable. it is called a "Scheme" and not a "game" for this reason.

May I request you to check the working process of www.CrazyPonzi.com for once and let me know for which part you think that it is not gambling ? I kept it open for public testing for around a week, taken their feedback into account and then started the operation. Please note that, this game is way different than the other Ponzi games you have seen so far. Only one person lose in each round at www.CrazyPonzi.com.

It's a ponzi and not a game.A ponzi is a ponzi,it doesn't make it different if you say that it is a gambling game because it's not.You are paying old deposits from new deposits.

a ponzi its a ponzi ...

That is a very illogical way to argue IMO. A Ponzi Game has nothing to do with a Ponzi Scheme. A Ponzi Scheme gives an illusion to their investors that they are investing their money in some business and giving them a return from that. On the contrary, a Ponzi Games clearly states that the return of old investors is from new investor's money. There is no illusion here. The gambling part here is the uncertainty of new investors. If there is no new investor, old investors will lose their money.

It also appears funny to me that for last one week, when I was running this game in demo mode, I did not see these people. Now, as the investments are coming in the game, they are jumping in from nowhere and leaving -ve trust feedback on profile and leaving -ve comments on the thread !!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:45:22 PM

People are greedy and probably fools to invest into such schemes.Yep,ponzi schemes can't be called gambling.

Ponzi sites are not like gambling because the model is completely unsustainable. it is called a "Scheme" and not a "game" for this reason.

May I request you to check the working process of www.CrazyPonzi.com for once and let me know for which part you think that it is not gambling ? I kept it open for public testing for around a week, taken their feedback into account and then started the operation. Please note that, this game is way different than the other Ponzi games you have seen so far. Only one person lose in each round at www.CrazyPonzi.com.

It's a ponzi and not a game.A ponzi is a ponzi,it doesn't make it different if you say that it is a gambling game because it's not.You are paying old deposits from new deposits.

a ponzi its a ponzi ...

That is a very illogical way to argue IMO. A Ponzi Game has nothing to do with a Ponzi Scheme. A Ponzi Scheme gives an illusion to their investors that they are investing their money in some business and giving them a return from that. On the contrary, a Ponzi Games clearly states that the return of old investors is from new investor's money. There is no illusion here. The gambling part here is the uncertainty of new investors. If there is no new investor, old investors will lose their money.

It also appears funny to me that for last one week, when I was running this game in demo mode, I did not see these people. Now, as the investments are coming in the game, they are jumping in from nowhere and leaving -ve trust feedback on profile and leaving -ve comments on the thread !!!

You are running a damn ponzi.So,you are open about being a ponzi and that makes you not a ponzi scheme but a ponzi game? lol It's all the same shit!

Here is a good quote for you that i found.
It really does not matter if they announce that they are running a ponzi. If they are running a ponzi then it is illegal. All they are doing is just making it easier for a potential future prosecutor to win a conviction.

Let me ask you this: would it be illegal to murder someone if you publicly announce that you are going to kill them ahead of time? How is this example different from the ponzis?
CrazyJoker (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:28:18 PM

a ponzi its a ponzi ...

You are running a damn ponzi.So,you are open about being a ponzi and that makes you not a ponzi scheme but a ponzi game? lol It's all the same shit!

Here is a good quote for you that i found.
It really does not matter if they announce that they are running a ponzi. If they are running a ponzi then it is illegal. All they are doing is just making it easier for a potential future prosecutor to win a conviction.

Let me ask you this: would it be illegal to murder someone if you publicly announce that you are going to kill them ahead of time? How is this example different from the ponzis?

The less you talk about legality/illegality on BitcoinTalk, the better it is. None of the so called gambling games running on BitcoinTalk has a gambling license. So, all of them are illegal in a way. Same applies for all the exchanges running without a money transmitting license. Moreover, this illegality encompasses everyone who is advertising them... and you are part of that. So, you are doing illgeal thing as well. But, I have nothing to do with this. I am simply running a game where the rules are pre-declared and straight forward. Moreover, it is already proven that people do have interest in this kind of a game. So, how many times you call it a damn ponzi or goddamn ponzi to dramatize your imagination, it is here to stay and it will stay. Thank you Smiley
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:53:05 PM

www.CrazyPonzi.com is now live. Thanks to everyone, who tested it and provided their valuable feedback. I think, community will love this game...

Ok... let me try.

Please do let us know, how it works out for you...

So far everything is as stated in the site... time will tell the rest.
coinregulator

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:08:23 PM

a ponzi is a ponzi right. But what if people like to play, they perfectly know the risk, if there is no new investment they will get nothing. so, let him run the game. the game may go on forever if he/she collect interest on it or may die if there will nobody invest on it. In my opinion if poker is a gambling game, this is kind a gambling game too.
jarvanIV

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:55:51 PM

how is this even alive? i feel like theres been so many ponzis lately.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:09:01 PM

Most of them were dead a week back.. But since the past 2 days they seem to be in the rise again...i don't think I ever will be investing into it..n I'll advice ppl to stay away from ponzi in general..
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:13:32 PM

Current round is offering 190% return, I think it's a high risk. People like to play safe, most of ponzis only offer 120 - 135% return of investment

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:27:39 PM

Current round is offering 190% return, I think it's a high risk. People like to play safe, most of ponzis only offer 120 - 135% return of investment
Whatever it is mate.. Ponzi is a ponzi.. Better safe than sorry! Save your money when u can!
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:31:31 PM

Whatever it is mate.. Ponzi is a ponzi.. Better safe than sorry! Save your money when u can!

Correct , when op will run, dont start crying scam , u were warned multiple times.
CrazyJoker (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:12:24 PM

Most of them were dead a week back.. But since the past 2 days they seem to be in the rise again...i don't think I ever will be investing into it..n I'll advice ppl to stay away from ponzi in general..

Not sure about others, but I'm coding it for last one month. You may check the starting date of this thread. I have coded it from scratch. If I had any intention to run away with your money, I could have easily use the freely available script in the market.

As you will find in our FAQ (http://www.crazyponzi.com/faq.php, Q6), Every round has a random return % between 110% to 200%. Hence, 190% was selected randomly for this round.

Correct , when op will run, dont start crying scam , u were warned multiple times.

To counter this kind of a FUD, we have already employed daily withdrawal mechanism. Due to daily withdrawal, we never have big balance with us and it is always profitable to run the game for long and take 1% on every return.
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:46:45 PM

www.CrazyPonzi.com is now live. Thanks to everyone, who tested it and provided their valuable feedback. I think, community will love this game...

Ok... let me try.

Please do let us know, how it works out for you...

So far everything is as stated in the site... time will tell the rest.

Looks like there has not been much of an investor for this round...

Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:07:14 PM

In next 3 hours it will probably be confirmed that I am going to lose 0.00722BTC. No big deal for me... but I have some suggestions...

What I Like about CrazyPonzi.com: Unique mobile friendly design

What I Dislike about CrazyPonzi.com: 190% return. Even another guy mentioned it.

I like your game concept, but in order to keep the ball rolling, the last person should get a reward instead of just being a loser, also the return must be kept low, 110% - 150% is enough

A little suggestion: Change the way it works. Keep the design. Make it like normal Ponzi Games, where no. of people share the loss rather than only the last player and total period of time is fixed. You might also like to make this site more interesting by adding chat. Players might like to chat among themselves.

...relaunch. There is some real scarcity in unique trustworthy Ponzi Games. If you can meet this void, you'll make enough from incentive and wont need to run away with the money.
CrazyJoker (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:00:22 PM

In next 3 hours it will probably be confirmed that I am going to lose 0.00722BTC. No big deal for me... but I have some suggestions...

What I Dislike about CrazyPonzi.com: 190% return. Even another guy mentioned it.

I like your game concept, but in order to keep the ball rolling, the last person should get a reward instead of just being a loser, also the return must be kept low, 110% - 150% is enough

A little suggestion: Change the way it works. Keep the design. Make it like normal Ponzi Games, where no. of people share the loss rather than only the last player and total period of time is fixed. You might also like to make this site more interesting by adding chat. Players might like to chat among themselves.

...relaunch. There is some real scarcity in unique trustworthy Ponzi Games. If you can meet this void, you'll make enough from incentive and wont need to run away with the money.

This is indeed a great piece of suggestion. Would like to know if anyone else have any other suggestion to improve the game...
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:31:24 PM

This is indeed a great piece of suggestion. Would like to know if anyone else have any other suggestion to improve the game...

The main point of any bitcoin business is trust. You need to build trust to handle customer's money. Whether it is gambling or an exchange.

cheako911

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:43:14 AM

Ohh, starting up MTgox again?  One day everybody discovers the withdrawal "feature" is mysteriously disabled.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:48:05 AM

Ohh, starting up MTgox again?  One day everybody discovers the withdrawal "feature" is mysteriously disabled.

No, the site disappears not the withdrawal. I think they're prepared to donate their money to the scammers..
Harry Hood

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:54:49 AM

I'd suggest keeping odds of winning in your advertising, similar to odds provided by the lottery. You don't have to promise the return percentage (except the max) but letting people know there's a realistic chance of winning will earn you business...seriously.

Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:05:10 AM

I would play, but 190% return is scary. That's not safe for gamblers, because of how highly unsustainable it is. Try 120-130% this is a much more sustainable and allows you to last longer.
CrazyJoker (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:10:48 PM

I'd suggest keeping odds of winning in your advertising, similar to odds provided by the lottery. You don't have to promise the return percentage (except the max) but letting people know there's a realistic chance of winning will earn you business...seriously.

I would play, but 190% return is scary. That's not safe for gamblers, because of how highly unsustainable it is. Try 120-130% this is a much more sustainable and allows you to last longer.

Thanks to all of you for the constructive suggestion. I have re-coded and re-launched the game. Hope, you'll like it this time. Fee free to report, if you find any bug.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: