Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Warning: WoodCollector  (Read 29053 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:05:02 AM

But, I trust the expert testimony given by Searle421 and
Paul Revere...and I trust my own eyes, common sense and
brain.

How do you know they are experts? Serious question - you know them from Adam...

Also, the stolen vector images discovered by others...

What if he bought the licence to the vector images, does the licence not allow him to carve that image into wood? What about the vector that one client sent to him and asked he copy? That does not mean they are stolen.

Just to be clear, I communicated with deliveryman, the person who commissioned the "Resolute" coin, and he told me he was not aware at any time that the images on his coin were anything but original works of art made by WoodCollector, and was quite disappointed to find out that they weren't. Contrary to what WoodCollector is claiming, WoodCollector was the one who first came to deliveryman with the vector image lion design(exact image nothing changed) and presented it as a "sketch", not the other way around.

If deliveryman can comment on this that would help out.

Also if he could post PMs or posts/links about this claim that would be great.

@LazerViking post your PMs with woodcollector here where he uses the word "SKETCH" for all to see since the forum lost those posts in their hardware crash/failure yesterday.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LazerViking

Activity: 261
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:15:43 AM

Exhibit D:

Ok, i wasnt aware of the IP posting limits restricting posts on auctions, i guess for the next one i will have to post that if there is a bid within the last 5 minutes it will extend the auction by 5 minutes.

Pistachio was in before the end of 12:00 and won Mazuma, but Iron Marvel and ukcrypto go ahead and message me and i think i have a solution that will make you both very happy at the price point of your last bids.

Pistachio - Congrats....and be careful someone tried to scam me just now sending a PM pretending to be Woodcollector using a variation of his name!

Can you link me his profile so i can mark his trust rating negative please. Also if you wouldnt mind leave negative feedback on his profile as well so he does not rip off any of my clients in the future.

LazerViking? Care to comment?

I believe this is in regards to someone impersonating WC.  Nothing to do with me.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:19:48 AM

Exhibit D:

Ok, i wasnt aware of the IP posting limits restricting posts on auctions, i guess for the next one i will have to post that if there is a bid within the last 5 minutes it will extend the auction by 5 minutes.

Pistachio was in before the end of 12:00 and won Mazuma, but Iron Marvel and ukcrypto go ahead and message me and i think i have a solution that will make you both very happy at the price point of your last bids.

Pistachio - Congrats....and be careful someone tried to scam me just now sending a PM pretending to be Woodcollector using a variation of his name!

Can you link me his profile so i can mark his trust rating negative please. Also if you wouldnt mind leave negative feedback on his profile as well so he does not rip off any of my clients in the future.

LazerViking? Care to comment?

I believe this is in regards to someone impersonating WC.  Nothing to do with me.

True. That wasn't what I was getting at.

He didnt want others to scam his customers out of money but with you he is essentially stealing/scamming you out of your money (in my view) based on misrepresentations of his work being original.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

LazerViking

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:29:43 AM

But, I trust the expert testimony given by Searle421 and
Paul Revere...and I trust my own eyes, common sense and
brain.

How do you know they are experts? Serious question - you know them from Adam...

Also, the stolen vector images discovered by others...

What if he bought the licence to the vector images, does the licence not allow him to carve that image into wood? What about the vector that one client sent to him and asked he copy? That does not mean they are stolen.

Just to be clear, I communicated with deliveryman, the person who commissioned the "Resolute" coin, and he told me he was not aware at any time that the images on his coin were anything but original works of art made by WoodCollector, and was quite disappointed to find out that they weren't. Contrary to what WoodCollector is claiming, WoodCollector was the one who first came to deliveryman with the vector image lion design(exact image nothing changed) and presented it as a "sketch", not the other way around.

If deliveryman can comment on this that would help out.

Also if he could post PMs or posts/links about this claim that would be great.

@LazerViking post your PMs with woodcollector here where he uses the word "SKETCH" for all to see since the forum lost those posts in their hardware crash/failure yesterday.

Ok I will try to dig up some quotes regarding him using the word "sketch".
wheresmycoin

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:35:33 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 08:48:33 AM by wheresmycoin

earlier on, i have commissioned a new piece from woodcollector and now waiting for it to be completed, we have discussed and agreed that it will

be delivered to me this coming feb. Already paid in full too.

I have no issue if its hand-crafted or lasered, as long as there's no infringement of copyrights/tm(no legal issues) etc..

i think its worth the price tag e.g. the coin mintage for 2015 is only 10, individually made, from wood( the maths: ~4btc/$800 per coin for a

10 mintage max 2015, with different designs each)..

LazerViking

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:41:37 AM

Awesome thank you for the detailed explanation.  Now I have a better understanding of the how the pricing works.  Thanks also for the photo of the bloodwood.  The color is very nice on it.  It sounds like the 5 inch version is going to be a challenge.  If you are up for it and feel comfortable working on a canvas that small, I think I would like to go that route.  I appreciate you working with me on the price.  Let me know what you think.

I am always up for a challenge and what keeps me going is when clients lay down a challenge at my feet, something difficult, it spices things up and makes it all the more worth the while when its done. I think that specimen of bloodwood will be the perfect fit for a 5" piece. i will carve the piece out of the lower left hand side of that wood blank where the color is deepest and most vibrant.

I have always been one to under promise and over deliver, so to be realistic i estimate about a month of work (3 weeks carving, 1 week doing finish work) to have it complete. To be safe call it 5 week that way if i start to fall into a zone with the piece i can have a little more time to really do some intricate fine detail work.

If i remember correctly i think you said something about Coinbase. I just checked their rates about 5 minutes ago now and $1,500 was equal to 7.553BTC. After posting forum member Deliveryman's coin about 20 minutes ago i have had a line of people blowing up my inbox about getting coin #9 as it is the last one available to be commissioned as #10 is my design and already done just waiting to be sold. I have been holding off on messaging any of them back until i got a reply from you as you had messaged me before any of them did and i am a first come first server / first money, first serve kind of guy, i dont like bidding wars and sniping. If you would like to move forward please send the funds to address: 1WoodkzqUvLRHHHgPSemw474icpDkcGJS to reserve the piece and i will post a thread announcing that the last available coin has been commissioned by you to stop all the messages i keep getting. Once payment is received i will begin work on a rough sketch of what i envision the coin looking like when finished and have it sent to you for your approval within a few days time, If you like it i will put chisel to wood and get to carving.

Again if memory serves me well i think i remember you saying you were in the USA, so i will not charge you for shipping your piece to you once it is finished. I do however recommend that once you receive it that you spend the $2 - $8 a month to have your art piece insured. Even though you are only paying $1,500 for the piece, it will be in the ballpark of a $3k-$4k piece when finished as that is the price tag it would have if it were for sale in my gallery and is what it would appraise at for the insurance appraisal.
Ok well I agree to $1500, but like I said before, I need to get some bitcoins in order to pay you.  I currently do not have that many on me.  I have made some coinbase purchases and I believe I should be getting those coins in late next week.  How about i give you 1 bitcoin today and then pay you $1300 worth of bitcoin on thursday or friday at the latest?

Also thanks for the tip regarding insurance.

A 1BTC deposit will reserve the coin for you and i am ok with friday at the latest. but please understand in the past hour alone i have a list 14 names long of people wanting #9 to be theirs so if by midnight eastern time on friday the rest of the funds are not received i have to allow someone else to purchase it and your deposit will be forfeit. It is hard to have a "fair policy" among such a large group of people as someone will always have something negative to say no matter what i do, but in life i have always been first come first serve and your deposit makes you first with a deadline.

In the mean time, once the deposit is paid i will begin work on the concept sketch and will have it ready to deliver for your approval once the balance is paid.

You can use the address i already sent you to send the deposit to as it is your address and has your name on it in my wallet.
I feel lucky to be a part of this first batch Smiley  Especially knowing how many people are asking for one of these.  I think people recognize the quality, so it's no surprise the high demand.  I will get that 1 BTC sent out right away.  And I should have no problem making the Friday deadline.  Please let me know when you have received my deposit.  Thank you very much!

Funds received, i will begin working on your sketches on Monday. If you could between now and monday please send me a paragraph or two telling me a little more about you. I like to make my pieces speak to the client and what makes them tick, it always helps me to know a little about someone to make that happen. Thats part of the "Magic" of it all.
Well let's go with a window that can fit a sd card or crypto card.  Then i have the option of either one.

How much design can you do on the back for what I am paying?

What I am thinking is for the front make the winged Lion big and realistic.

Then for the back...

Would it be possible to make the door look like a shield, but when it opens, the hidden compartment is rectangle shape(maybe vertical? so it fits inside the shield shape better).  Obviously it must be a big enough window to fit the crypto card turned vertically.

Then maybe put an olden style "coat of arms" looking unicorn and winged lion on each side of the shield.

Also I was wondering if you would engrave your signature on it?  Maybe somewhere small on the front?

Anything is possible, it all comes down to cost, making a door look like a shield first requires additional hours of putting detail on the shield then addition work cutting out the shield on the scroll saw, then a lot of work positioning hinges so they will function on a non standard shape. Then putting a winged lion on either side of the shield requires a lot more high detail carving. The price quoted included the standard reverse side options. An address, a recess to put the crypto card or SD card or to have a QR code carved in. a few standard basic shapes like some stars or a Key shape outline indicating that there is a private key if you want them. Given the very high detail and size of your coin, doing anything more fancy on the reverse side is going to increase the cost drastically. The reverse side of a coin is rarely ever seen as most often the coin is in a display case or on a wall where the back side is never exposed. As it is coin #9 and the last one that can be commissioned for the 2015 year, i will throw in an added bonus for you with a few higher detail carvings on the reverse side if you skip the door portion so i dont have to do any sawing on the piece i'll do it for free. It will have the highest detail reverse of any coin i have made so far in the collection. I will send you some sketches of what i am thinking for on the back once i get the face of the coin sketches done and approved.

I normally carve my signature on the reverse of the coins if the client wants it as well so my signature does not distract from the art and beauty of the front. That does not cost anything.
I never heard back from you regarding my last PM.  Everything cool?

Yep. I sent a reply last night. Its in my outbox. Must be some sort of glitch. Everything is perfect and I started sketching tonight. Being the last of the coins I am making I am myself a little OCD and have filled a trash can full of paper tonight. I want this one to be the one that really builds the anticipation for #10 so I will settle for nothing less than perfection.
Thats awesome!  Sounds like it's really going to be something special.

Weird that I didn't get your PM last night, if you wanna resend it I'd be okay with that.  Smiley

Either way, thank you and have a good evening!

All the message said is that I would keep an eye on the bitcoin address for payment and that I was going to start sketching tonight which I already told you in my last message. If I can get over my perfectionist complex I should be able to have your sketch by the weekend.
Hey Lazer, finally got some time to get some work done after todays witch hunt, working on the sketch for the front of your coin and i think it needs something more. A lion with wings and a little text seems like a bare canvas still when looking at it. Seeing as your coin is going to now be the last coin as i dont think i am ever going to sell #10 to these people not for a million dollars i don't think i would give it up, and seeing as i really want to make a video of your coin being carved, i think we should put a little more detail into it to make it the highlight of the collection since #10 was suppose to be that but now will probably never been seen.

Do you have anything else that you think you would want with the winged lion? some sort of crest, some gargoyles or something to make it look more royal and official maybe? i am open to ideas here if you have some input.
Hey Lazer, finally got some time to get some work done after todays witch hunt, working on the sketch for the front of your coin and i think it needs something more. A lion with wings and a little text seems like a bare canvas still when looking at it. Seeing as your coin is going to now be the last coin as i dont think i am ever going to sell #10 to these people not for a million dollars i don't think i would give it up, and seeing as i really want to make a video of your coin being carved, i think we should put a little more detail into it to make it the highlight of the collection since #10 was suppose to be that but now will probably never been seen.

Do you have anything else that you think you would want with the winged lion? some sort of crest, some gargoyles or something to make it look more royal and official maybe? i am open to ideas here if you have some input.

Dude.  You said you would post a video of you carving.   You made a whole thread about it.  Are you going to go back on that?  Plus you said that the big surprise had to do with you revealing the tenth coin.  Now you are telling me this coin will never be seen.  So how will the big surprise work then?

I am gifting the 10th coin to someone on this forum, when the time is right they will spill the beans on the big secret  Grin

No, i'm not going back on the video, i'm just not participating in the witch hunt thread, thats why i started my own video thread. Thats why i asked if you would mind if i used your coin as the video example all the other coins are done. I am posting my own thread free of the clutter as lord knows i could do cartwheels in the witch hunt thread and it will never satisfy Nubbins and his sock puppets. The real issue is Nubbins considers me competition in business, and since i showed up his sales dropped. the bulk of the accounts posting on his thread are his own sock puppets and it has been called out on their trust ratings. i am just choosing not to participate in his antics as doing so is exhausting and takes time away from finishing pieces for clients on here. If you dont want me to do the video of your coin, then i will just have to carve something else to make a video, i just thought it seemed fit as part of his crap was "the detail in the coins"

Anyways, do you have any ideas on some details to add to the lion with wings? I would really like to get the sketches done and approved so i can start carving, and i really want to make this coin jaw dropping so it not only stops the crap threads and the witch hunt but goes FAR beyond anything i have ever produced for the forum just to show them that my worst pieces are still far better than most peoples best.
You misrepresented yourself regarding your designs.  i spoke to deliveryman and he said that the you presented him with the art from the internet and made him think this was your own sketches. you gave him a picture of the lion from vector images as your own art.  Our deal was based on the fact that you are creating original works of art.  It is clear all the images you use are from the internet including mazuma and iron marvel's design were all copied off of images online.  Deal is null and void because of this.  I need a refund.

Please go ahead and send my 1 BTC to this address:

16MBtdR8Ydhqog7Acf1Mps8wDb5ZdqHPBA

Laser, kiss my ass man. Deliveryman pulled that shit on me last night in an attempt to extort money out of me to pay him to lie to people. "send me money and i'll tell people whatever to end this" was his exact words and when i wrote him back telling him in short to fuck off that i wont pay people to lie for me he decided to start in with the troll patrol.

You can take your lost bitcoin and shove it up your ass at this point. I have all of our messages and nowhere in a single one of them does it say "Our deal was based on the fact that you are creating original works of art." Thus far in terms of design all that has been discussed is a lion with wings on the front, and a door and stuff on the back. Nowhere in our deal did we discuss that i would make and send you a video of your coin being made, but i offered that to you too. Not that it would solve anything as the troll patrol have already made it clear that when i do post a video they are then going to start in with the "its crappy craftsmenship" bit. Nubbins does not win until i am not on the forum anymore, and there are two facts that are very clear here. 1: I'm not going anywhere, and 2: Your bat shit crazy if you think your getting a refund after you wasted my time for days when you could have canceled days ago.

The fact of the matter is, NOWHERE DID I STATE WHERE THE IMAGES OF THE COINS WHERE COMING FROM OR CLAIM THAT I DREW THEM. If i am guilty of anything then so is Kialara for his metal coins as those are stock images from i-Stock photo. So is Cassiscaus as the 4 rounded triangles on the front of his coin that are the background are a stock photoshop custom shape, shit Smoothie himself is guilty as the background for his LeaLana coins is a photoshop brush from deviant art.

You can piss off with your bullshit, The design deliveryman got was his not mine, what i sent him was 100% different that what he sent me back, and i used the exact design he sent me back, literally traced it with carbon paper onto the wood to make it exact.

One big fact that everyone seems to be overlooking in their witch hunt. Carbon paper will let you transfer any design from paper to wood, then how hard is it to carve out the wood around the lines to make sure it is exact? Further, if i had a laser engraver i could be shitting out wooden coins like a damn factory, i could have yours done and be on to the next one in an hour. i could have done 10 coins in one day without a single issue.

LazerViking

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:58:10 AM

earlier on, i have commissioned a new piece from woodcollector and now waiting for it to be completed, we have discussed and agreed that it will

be delivered to me this coming feb. Already paid in full too.

I have no issue if its hand-crafted or lasered, as long as there's no infringement of copyrights/tm(no legal issues) etc..

i think its worth the price tag e.g. the coin mintage for 2015 is only 10, individually made not mass produced, from wood.

Beautiful artwork, wish it was something I could afford. What denominations so far have been created and what denominations are you planning in full for the 10 coins of 2015?

So far there are 2 1BTC coins and 2 10BTC coins. Nothing is ever really planned, 2 of the 4 made so far were commissioned and two i made as the design just came to me. After a brief conversation i am sure that coin #5 is being commissioned tomorrow and it will have whatever denomination the client requests. At this rate all 10 will be sold before the end of January. Good news for me as i can spend more time working on other Bitcoin art, sad news for those who didnt buy one as they will have to wait until December 2015 to buy one of the 2016 coins.

I have a 1,000BTC fully funded coin for 2014 but it is mine and in my own personal collection and the only one i made for 2014, it has 24karat gold, .9999 fine silver, and multiple colored diamond inlays into Gabon Ebony Wood. It is not and probably will never be for sale as it would take at least $1,000,000 USD worth of Bitcoin minimum for me to ever let it go.

"Mazuma"

Commissioned by: Sometimes i just make the things i feel i need to make before i die. If someone buys it, its a bonus and a compliment.

Material: Grade AAA Purpleheart
Starting bid: 1BTC (Plus shipping of $12.50 in the USA )
Bid Increments: .1BTC

Auction ends Friday 12/5/14 at 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time Payment will be due in full within 24hours of the auction ending

Contact me if you live outside the USA to get a shipping quote.

Dare to dive into the raging markets of BTCitcoin. Going from bull to bear then back to bull all in only 1 day. "Mazuma" (Hebrew slang for money) represents all that Bitcoin is in today's market climates, and is the first of only 10 physical BTCitcoins i will be making for the 2015 calender year.

At 8" round and 2" thick Mazuma weighs in at just over 12 pounds and is carved from the highest grade Purpleheart wood a person can ever get their hands on. This high grade Purpleheart only comes from the top 3 or 4 feet of trees that exceed 160 foot tall and contains the highest resin concentration of Purpleheart wood which leads it to turning the deepest "crown royal" purple color you will ever find.

When freshly cut the heartwood of Purpleheart is a  dull grayish/purplish brown. Upon exposure the wood becomes a deeper eggplant purple. With further age and exposure to UV light, the wood becomes a dark brown with a hint of purple. The high grade Purpleheart that Mazuma is made of has a super high resin content that leaves it more purple than others after aging. This piece was freshly cut and worked by hand so it still has 5-10 years to fully age to its darkest color but will start to show its deep royal purples within the next week or two.

Mazuma can be hung on a wall, framed in a shadowbox or displayed on a pedestal or desk. Once sold, the purchaser can tell me how they intend to display it and i will prepare it for display.

For an extra .25BTC i will carve your bitcoin address and/or QR code into the reverse side of the coin as well as carve out a recess if you would like to store the private key to that address.

The buyer will receive a CoA (certificate of authenticity) from me usually within 1-2 weeks of receiving the artwork. As many of you who have bought my art already know, i use Bitcoin technology and Vanity addresses on my CoA's and it can take up to 2 weeks to generate the desired result.

Each of the 10 coins i make for the 2015 year will have a different design, and if you would like to request something special for your own coin design or a special denomination you may feel free to contact me and i can make sure that 1 of the 9 remaining is designed with you in mind.

Please feel free to ask any questions below, and if your bored and just browsing the web, take a minute to check out my other Bitcoin artworks.

As you can see.  Mazuma was the first coin he ever made.  WC said, "Commissioned by: Sometimes i just make the things i feel i need to make before i die. If someone buys it, its a bonus and a compliment."  It was not commissioned by anyone.  And if you read this said by WC, "2 of the 4 made so far were commissioned and two i made as the design just came to me."  Mazuma was obviously one of the first 4 made.  In fact it was coin #1.  He says it was not commissioned meaning it was one of the two coin designs that just "came to him".  How can this be when BG4 has shown us that the bear face on Mazuma is an exact copy of a vector images bear face?
LazerViking

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:01:54 AM

CASE CLOSED
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:02:36 AM

Good question...

All of the evidence points to misrepresentation/fraud/etc.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:48:57 AM

Good question...

I am curious, if Woodcollector posts a video of him hand carving these detailed coins, is he still going to be labelled a scammer as he uses stock images in some of his designs and would the OP have the integrity to rename the thread or is this just a witch hunt?

Wood (haha) that still classify him as a scammer, which to me is a very strong word, given that he delivers the coins he sends 'sketches' of for the price paid. And for those who accuse him of using a laser cutter, what will you say if a video appears of him actually hand carving these coins?
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2616

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:28:33 AM

Good question...

I am curious, if Woodcollector posts a video of him hand carving these detailed coins, is he still going to be labelled a scammer

And for those who accuse him of using a laser cutter, what will you say if a video appears of him actually hand carving these coins?

But he's not going to do that, is he? If he was he would've done it already and removed all doubt. Why doesn't he show a video of his master studio and array of intricate tools that a master craftsman would have and need to construct such designs? He could've provided other satisfactory evidence as well but all he's posted so far are excuses and pictures of what apppear to be cheap, unused tools.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:32:30 AM

CASE CLOSED

So "I think" he will never post a video ...  Roll Eyes. Let see what will happen , I'm really curious.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:33:31 AM

He says in PM that it's going to take over 24 hours to upload a 1 hour 30 minute video.
ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:40:52 AM

CASE CLOSED

So "I think" he will never post a video ...  Roll Eyes. Let see what will happen , I'm really curious.

I think you may be surprised...
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:04:16 AM

He says in PM that it's going to take over 24 hours to upload a 1 hour 30 minute video.
If we were to assume it's 2GB that'd be uploading at ~23kB/s

{ BitSpill }
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:27:53 AM

http://cdn.superbwallpapers.com/wallpapers/digital-art/black-and-white-swirls-24139-1920x1200.jpg

this looks like something we have seen before
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 10:36:47 AM

If we were to assume it's 2GB that'd be uploading at ~23kB/s
That's about my upload speed. When it isn't raining of course. When it is, I get 2kB/s. There must be a fault in the line somewhere where water is getting in.

Edit: Thanks for that link to the website in your signature. Really helpful.
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:44:11 AM

Yesterday , I had the pleasure to interview Woodcollector via reddit for almost 8 hours. 

please enjoy for entertainment or evidence..

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2t96w0/anybody_know_why_bitcointalk_is_down/cnwyhu2
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:26:12 AM

Good question...

I am curious, if Woodcollector posts a video of him hand carving these detailed coins, is he still going to be labelled a scammer as he uses stock images in some of his designs and would the OP have the integrity to rename the thread or is this just a witch hunt?

Wood (haha) that still classify him as a scammer, which to me is a very strong word, given that he delivers the coins he sends 'sketches' of for the price paid. And for those who accuse him of using a laser cutter, what will you say if a video appears of him actually hand carving these coins?

This guy is starting to sound like a Woodcollector sock puppet...!!!!!   most of the rants with woodcutter on reddit keeps refering to witch hunting..
LazerViking

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:43:34 AM

Good question...

This guy is starting to sound like a Woodcollector sock puppet...!!!!!   most of the rants with woodcutter on reddit keeps refering to witch hunting..

If sock puppet means that WoodCollector is pretending to be someone else/customer, then yes, it is obvious this is the case.  ukcrypto=woodcollector
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: