Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included)  (Read 67971 times)
Gh0stG

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:45:09 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 12:17:29 AM by Gh0stG

Lee are you still selling antminer s5s and stuff?

also what are the prices for an antminer s5 and the other costs that we would pay for you to host them and etc?

-Gh0stG
koenmtb1

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:58:40 AM

also what are the prices for an antminer s5 and the other costs that we would pay for you to host them and etc?

-Gh0stG

It's $340 for a Antminer S5 and the other costs are $1.416 a day and you will pay that on the 20th of the month and first time you order is 340 + the fee until the 20th of that month...
Gh0stG

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:02:40 AM

-Gh0stG

It's $340 for a Antminer S5 and the other costs are $1.416 a day and you will pay that on the 20th of the month and first time you order is 340 + the fee until the 20th of that month...

thank you! Smiley
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:28:06 AM

One batch of antminer S5(1.15T@590w) , total 500 units, is ready to sell at the price of 340$ , if you have interest, please reply this topic or PM me. Those miner can be online within 48 hours after payment.

The host fee will be only 1.416$ each miner each day.

Hi!

Can you overclock it to 1.3 Th for me without increasing of hosting fee?  Wink

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 01:08:39 PM

-Gh0stG
the new batch just arrive, still have 80 unit left
the price for the miner is 340$ and the host fee is 1.416$ each miner each day
we usually ask you pre-paid one month host fee, and collect host fee on 20th
if you buy today, you need pay
1) the money for miner:340
2) the money for pre-paid host fee to 20th March total 14 days:1.416*14=19.824$
if you pay us via paypal, paypal will charge 4% fee.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 01:09:51 PM

One batch of antminer S5(1.15T@590w) , total 500 units, is ready to sell at the price of 340$ , if you have interest, please reply this topic or PM me. Those miner can be online within 48 hours after payment.

The host fee will be only 1.416$ each miner each day.

Hi!

Can you overclock it to 1.3 Th for me without increasing of hosting fee?  Wink
cannot do that, if you really want to do, we need adjust the host fee because of the additional power consumption.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
paczcz

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:54:38 PM

PM
sEpuLchEr

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

Are we there yet?

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:43:31 AM

One of my S5 is down. PM sent.

Nightshiftgirl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:43:57 AM

One of my S5s is down, I sent a PM
Barbara

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:13:26 AM

My new Lee hosted AntMiner S5 has been up and running for about 3 days now and it's hashing within specs.  I am really glad I took a chance on this; now I know I have an alternative to the noisy fans, the constant struggle to keep them cool, and the per unit hosting fees are about 23 cents a day cheaper than my actual per unit S5 electrical costs.  I'm thinking it's time to sell all of my S5's/PSU's and convert them over to Lee hosted machines.  His prices are cheaper than buying directly from Bitmain so it's a no-brainer for me.

Thanks to all that vouched for Lee, it would have been hard to take this leap without the input from all of you in this thread.

Well, it's official…I have sold all of the S5s I had running in my garage and converted them over to Lee Group hosted miners.  I now have 10 S5's up and running (soon to be 11) and it has been a smooth transition.  I was a little surprised at how easy (and profitable) it was to sell my existing equipment but I guess there is a huge demand with Bitmain being completely out of stock for so long now.  I was able to cover my Lee Group purchases and have some left over for some hosting fees.  I'm also very relieved that I don’t have to face the higher temperatures of spring and summer that is just around the corner. I am just not able to keep that many miners cool, even on a mild day.  I was thinking of adding electrical service and air conditioning to an outdoor shed but the expense and extra daily electricity use just wasn’t logical or practical.

I would like to thank Lee and his staff for the top notch, professional manner in which they run their business.  I'm still amazed at how quickly they get things done sometimes.  My hat's off to you guys!
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:21:24 AM

pm sent

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 01:58:07 PM

My new Lee hosted AntMiner S5 has been up and running for about 3 days now and it's hashing within specs.  I am really glad I took a chance on this; now I know I have an alternative to the noisy fans, the constant struggle to keep them cool, and the per unit hosting fees are about 23 cents a day cheaper than my actual per unit S5 electrical costs.  I'm thinking it's time to sell all of my S5's/PSU's and convert them over to Lee hosted machines.  His prices are cheaper than buying directly from Bitmain so it's a no-brainer for me.

Thanks to all that vouched for Lee, it would have been hard to take this leap without the input from all of you in this thread.

Well, it's official…I have sold all of the S5s I had running in my garage and converted them over to Lee Group hosted miners.  I now have 10 S5's up and running (soon to be 11) and it has been a smooth transition.  I was a little surprised at how easy (and profitable) it was to sell my existing equipment but I guess there is a huge demand with Bitmain being completely out of stock for so long now.  I was able to cover my Lee Group purchases and have some left over for some hosting fees.  I'm also very relieved that I don’t have to face the higher temperatures of spring and summer that is just around the corner. I am just not able to keep that many miners cool, even on a mild day.  I was thinking of adding electrical service and air conditioning to an outdoor shed but the expense and extra daily electricity use just wasn’t logical or practical.

I would like to thank Lee and his staff for the top notch, professional manner in which they run their business.  I'm still amazed at how quickly they get things done sometimes.  My hat's off to you guys!
thanks, the only thing i focus is to provide stable service and competitive price, we are trying to lower our host fee, but still need more order, if we can host more than 1000 unit, we will be able to lower the host fee by 10%

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:00:58 PM

thanks, the only thing i focus is to provide stable service and competitive price, we are trying to lower our host fee, but still need more order, if we can host more than 1000 unit, we will be able to lower the host fee by 10%

Lee, I've had one miner that although it shows as hashing on the portal and the interface, isn't showing up on any of the pools configured. I've asked the support people to reboot it but they seem to not want to do so. Could you check please? You are CC'ed on the original mail.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:14:43 PM

OK, did everyone see this?  I see a possible reduction in host fees coming our way.  Now we all just need to get up off of our "BTC" and add a few more S5s to our collective lists.  I just added another S5 to help my cause - which was another great performance by the Lee Group team, 1.5 hours after I sent payment it showed up in my pool hashing away!
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:40:49 PM

Pcfli 

Could you do the community a huge favor and contact F2pool and see about manual authorization of the silverfish aka whitebait also 51 asic ltc miner.  I Have tried many times with no success. They had some kind of glitch where the authorization server failed and the machines went to 0 on the remaining hours .. I started a thread here at Litecointalk.. https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24884.new;topicseen#new   I was able to lock 2 out of the 6 boards to so that the time wouldn't expire and render the machine useless.   I need to contact F2pool using QQ chat but I cant seem to make it work. the number is QQ 1907486687,  here is the article referencing the  issue http://www.cybtc.com/thread-13211-1-1.html  If you could help me out and there are many others im sure with the same issue with these miners.  I would be greatly appreciative!! 

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:56:09 PM

I've had a machine fail, seeming to go down to using 50% of it's cores then dying out completely. And it was interesting to see what happened. All is remedied now with 100% machine, that is so far preforming well. In this thread we found two bad machines, what a perfect place to find them, in China where they could be sent back easily. It's sort of a good plan to have a good burn in testing there, since I'll need one here for winter.

Now I'm wondering about the offline hours shown on the monitor page. Did everyone get those hours or it's just from my personal experience?

I have 3 + 5 offline hours shown from the recent bandage fixes. Before that a full 24 hours down waiting for a fix isn't shown, so I'm unsure.

Nightshiftgirl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:59:37 PM

Thank You

I noticed last night that one of my S5s was not working, and sent a note.  This morning I looked and it was only hashing at half speed.  I sent Lee a note and Within the hour I received a reply that he had replaced my miner with a new one and it is hashing away.

great service.

Now I am digging in the couch to find some loose change to buy more machines

Barbara

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4144
Merit: 7957

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 07:12:42 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 07:23:39 PM by philipma1957

Thank You

I noticed last night that one of my S5s was not working, and sent a note.  This morning I looked and it was only hashing at half speed.  I sent Lee a note and Within the hour I received a reply that he had replaced my miner with a new one and it is hashing away.

great service.

Now I am digging in the couch to find some loose change to buy more machines

Barbara

I have 4 with lee and 5 in house.

I plan to go to 5 soon and drop in house to 3.
Finally end at 6 with lee and 2 in house.

In the summer I can not have more then 1000 watts mining in house.
I am looking about my attic for stuff to sell on ebay I found a new in box motherboard.  Grabbed it and 10 others when I was mining litecoin.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASRock-H77m-Motherboard-new-free-shipping-/151611797954?

I found  ssd's used but good will list them.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:38:24 PM

I love the idea of lower hosting fees! How much lower is possible?

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4144
Merit: 7957

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 11:34:33 PM

+1 on hosting fee drop

I am trying to sell some ssd's and a motherboard to get money for one more miner..

In the mean time I am going to change pools on two miners.  Sending you a pm.

I sent PM  to change pools on 1 miner in

Chengdu

once it is switched.

I hope to order 1 more miner.   

Thanks Philipma1957

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: