Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EUR might drop below USD  (Read 33628 times)
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:52:21 PM

^ don't believe Russia wants direct military confrontation with the west. It would lead to nuclear war and everyone would lose. But indirect confrontations are different. Moving to control resources and destabilizing other regions is something they can do. And indirect military confrontations are also possible. No one is going to start a nuclear war over Ukraine for example. They can advance in small scale conflicts without much risk. And the west can do the same of course.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:58:46 PM

^ don't believe Russia wants direct military confrontation with the west. It would lead to nuclear war and everyone would lose. But indirect confrontations are different. Moving to control resources and destabilizing other regions is something they can do. And indirect military confrontations are also possible. No one is going to start a nuclear war over Ukraine for example. They can advance in small scale conflicts without much risk. And the west can do the same of course.

i think this is the Putin way.
he is trying to overwhelm the West using its resources of coal, oil and gas!!!
i classic war, nuclear or non nuclear,
everyone would lose.

i'm from EU.

i really hope EU will have soon just one bank, just one army, just one economic policy...

the European Parliament as it is, has no real power...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Gronthaing
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:13:23 PM

everyone would lose.

i'm from EU.

i really hope EU will have soon just one bank, just one army, just one economic policy...

the European Parliament as it is, has no real power...

I think this is not only Putin's way but the west's way as well. The situation in Ukraine isn't all Russia's fault for example. A lot was America and even more the EU interfering and pushing the situation to get what they wanted. But I agree that if the EU doesn't move to unify, it will be broken up between stronger foreign powers.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:33:48 PM

Russia just want Ukrain to be independant or close to Russia but not in the NATO or Europe.
Gronthaing
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:06:56 PM

Russia just want Ukrain to be independant or close to Russia but not in the NATO or Europe.

Not that I can't understand Russia's position. They consider Ukraine moving towards the west to be a threat. I know and agree with it. In a lot of ways it is. But who are Russians to say what Ukrainians can or cannot do? And what alliances they can or cannot join? A lot of it was western manipulation. True. But that's no excuse. In the end it must be Ukraine's decision.
xingming

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:05:47 AM

I realy believe that USD can now be more value than EUR and this might take just a few days .
The EUR zone now is in a bump mode  Cool

fastBeast

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:28:33 PM

I realy believe that USD can now be more value than EUR and this might take just a few days .

i think different!!!
i think USA it is ready for a new recession!

just check on "google 2015 usa recession"

the number ofs article are rising!

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:57:12 PM

i think different!!!

Yup but they will apply makeup with fakemoney and try to fake normality as long as possible.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:22:23 PM

i think different!!!

Yup but they will apply makeup with fakemoney and try to fake normality as long as possible.

They are playing the equivalent of a bluff in a poker match.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:15:29 PM

everyone would lose.

i'm from EU.

Why does it sound so familiar? Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer... Are you from Germany?

MamaGoose

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:16:09 PM

everyone would lose.

i'm from EU.

Why does it sound so familiar? Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer... Are you from Germany?

ahahahaha!!!
you make me LOL...

if so,
you could ask the same question to united states of america people?

Grin Grin Grin

coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:20:34 PM

Depends on which is falling faster. They're all going down.

tee-rex

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:33:16 PM

everyone would lose.

i'm from EU.

ahahahaha!!!
you make me LOL...

if so,
you could ask the same question to united states of america people?

I never heard anything of the kind from the Americans, them being too individualistic. Methinks, there are too many ethnic groups in the U.S. (unlike Germany) for such a question to have any plausibility and be taken seriously.
Gronthaing
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:42:22 AM

^ thought America had all those already. One common army. One general economic policy, with some variations among states. And very few major banks. But that doesn't necessarily lead to Nazi Germany if the EU did it. And I agree with him. Europe should do it. Without it, it will end up balkanized by other major powers.
aantonopoulis

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:14:47 AM

^ thought America had all those already. One common army. One general economic policy, with some variations among states. And very few major banks. But that doesn't necessarily lead to Nazi Germany if the EU did it. And I agree with him. Europe should do it. Without it, it will end up balkanized by other major powers.

One fatherland security, one operation paperclip, one federal prison system, one national stasi agency.  Yes, people of north america, uniformed gang members who claim to represent a "United States" would like to see your papers please.  They are just following orders.  Oh and don't kid yourself: There is basically only one counterfeiting cartel.   
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:13:42 PM

russia will join eur and it will skyrocket!  Smiley
tee-rex

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:50:06 PM

To the moon!!!

A joke from the Cold War era:

- When will the World War 3 start?
- In 2020...
- And how much will a can of Coke cost after it's over?
- Twenty kopecks...
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:57:29 PM

We'll see all the Bitcoins being mined by 2140 before we see Russia as a part of the European Union.
tee-rex

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:03:55 PM

We'll see all the Bitcoins being mined by 2140 before we see Russia as a part of the European Union.

Are you sure that by 2140 there still will be the European Union? Don't ask about Russia, since they have more than a thousand years of rather turbulent history and have all the chances to stay.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:08:58 PM

Is it possible that EUR might drop below USD in 2015? Syriza & ECB QE program
pushing price even lower against USD or do you think euro is at it's bottom right now
and is going to rise soon?
Discussion.

everything can happen, it's a matter of time

Are you sure that by 2140 there still will be the European Union? Don't ask about Russia, since they have more than a thousand years of rather turbulent history and have all the chances to stay.

Nobody doesn't know the answer of all these predicition
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: