Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcurex.com - old thread  (Read 27661 times)
Bitcurex.com (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 04:30:20 PM

What we would like to do in the nearest future:
   1.   More markets USD, GBP

I like your method of doing things. I look forward to when GBP is an option in your exchange.

Thank you.

We are sorry we are unable to to provide you with 4 markets at the beggining, but we would like to take things slower but precisely. So when we hit to 4 markets, all transaction would be automatic or semi automatic with different authentication options available. In addition we would like to have Multilingual support first, not only limited to english, or at least different user interface language available.

Best Regards

Bitcurex.com - European Bitcoin exchange
24h EUR volume - http://bitcoinity.org/markets/list?currency=EUR&span=24h
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 04:32:55 PM

If all is above board, this is really good news. Now, is there a reason Gox won't issue cards you can load with BTC?

To be honest I don't know about MtGox plans in the future. I can only discuss our plans for the future of BCC and the Bitcurex.com

Best Regards.

Bro

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 04:43:17 PM

perfect
I will try it out with a small amount
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 04:51:19 PM

Bitcurex, you did not answer my question about 2 factor authentication methods.

minimalB
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 04:55:20 PM

I hope they implement at least Google Authenticator.

I'm looking forward to multi-currency card. Might be very useful if you travel a lot.
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 05:03:27 PM

who needs banks? Cheesy

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 05:03:34 PM

Bitcurex, you did not answer my question about 2 factor authentication methods.

I'm terribly sorry for that.

For now the security of personal account is the e-mail address. Insted of accepting each time every buy/sell order and or withdrawal, you have to edit your account - which requires e-mail confirmation to set the withdrawal BTC address and Bank account number. Once it is done you are then able to make a withdrawal. So to change any data you need to know: bitcurex login password, have the acces to your e-mail which was provided to register the account (so password to e-mail address).
So in short only predefined accounts by You would be credited if someone brake and enter your account. You can read that in the first topic.

Also you can lock your account. Which means that you can prevent any changes to your account at bitcurex.com. You can lock all data or some data. Once you will lock your account you wont be even able to change your account's password, so even if someone will get an acces to your e-mail and bitcurex account won't be able to change any predefined settings. The only way to retriev a password is by admins. In that case it would be very hard for potential thief to trick us that he is someone he is not. We wouldn't want to tell here how it will be performed for security reasons, each case will be individual.

We also would like to implement SMS notification for transaction, as soon as possible.

Best Regards

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 05:05:51 PM

I recommend Yubikeys and/or Google Authenticator.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 05:21:07 PM

We will think about other protection. We have SMS notification in mind and Security Tokens or one time passwords.

We are sorry, but we are suffering an problem with our e-mail server. Messages might be delayed. We dint anticipated this much interest, we are happy there is but we are not happy with the problem. We are currently working to resolve this issue, as soon as possible.

Once again terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 05:22:17 PM

We will think about other protection.

Has everyone involved with the exchange gone through a criminal record check?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 05:29:09 PM

That would probably be a first.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 05:39:33 PM

I'm.. I don't know what to say to that question. I know everything about every person involved with Bitcurex.com.
But it is a goog idea once we will be employing someone from outside to work for the Bitcurex.com support.

Every person that is involved in bitcurex.com, have no criminal record. We dont hire anyone from outside, now we are all friends that we know each other very well.

Best Regards

evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 06:19:10 PM

On the site it says "Max balance per year" for the cards. USD is $3,500.

Does this mean that not more than $3,500 can be put on the card in total for a year? So if I load it with $3,500, then spend $3,500, I can't load any more until next year?
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 06:27:18 PM

Does this mean that not more than $3,500 can be put on the card in total for a year? So if I load it with $3,500, then spend $3,500, I can't load any more until next year?

Unfortunately yes. Once the $3,500 is spent, another 3,500 can be credited to next year. We do not have power over it, this is the condition by card provider.
We will try to make negotiate better conditions for it, but at this moment we cannot do anything about.

arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 06:29:00 PM

pity. that's quite a downer. i suppose we could just use multiple cards, if we needed more then 3500 a year.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 06:32:03 PM

Unfortunately yes. Once the $3,500 is spent, another 3,500 can be credited to next year. We do not have power over it, this is the condition by card provider.
We will try to make negotiate better conditions for it, but at this moment we cannot do anything about.

Yes you've absolutely got to get rid of that limit! It's fine to have a limit of $3,500 at any given time, but for a whole year? Man I spend more than that on coffee Smiley
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 06:33:40 PM

Is this separate from https://vircurex.com/?

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 06:36:06 PM

Yes you've absolutely got to get rid of that limit! It's fine to have a limit of $3,500 at any given time, but for a whole year? Man I spend more than that on coffee Smiley

Hehe. We will try to do that. But You can always have more than one card. Wink

PS. We do not have anything to do with Vircurex.

Lethos

Activity: 476

Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 06:58:12 PM

What we would like to do in the nearest future:
   1.   More markets USD, GBP

I like your method of doing things. I look forward to when GBP is an option in your exchange.

Thank you.

We are sorry we are unable to to provide you with 4 markets at the beggining, but we would like to take things slower but precisely. So when we hit to 4 markets, all transaction would be automatic or semi automatic with different authentication options available. In addition we would like to have Multilingual support first, not only limited to english, or at least different user interface language available.

Best Regards

Thanks, I will keep track of how your company does, this is very few in the British Pound (GPP) market at the moment.

giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 01:00:48 AM

Any plans expanding into more exotic territories? Aka countries that do not yet have access to Gox for almost no fees?
Me in Chile and friends in Iran would be happy.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: