Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:03:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:54:45 PM

Wow  Shocked
I get superblock with 10.000%
I get 35419932  Shocked

http://10k.blockexplorer.cc/block/2a5722deff6a7ea0611ba64f0de9223d0902070e6bc49c99df0d487781a2c56a

===Sempak===
TRATILMNEVZAD

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:30:22 PM

Good!!! Wink
TRATILMNEVZAD

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:41:27 PM

here, too, went to normal blocks, not an orphan)))))
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:44:36 PM

need help,
was trying to send to myself like before. took the amount in my balance which was slightly higher than the one on richlist. wallet says it couldn't proceed the transaction. but now the amount shown in wallet balance is double the amount befor which can't be. Also i can't acces the address i was sending of on blockexplorer. the destination adress i can see and its still empty. for the other address that is still shown on richlist i get this message´:
I'm sorry, this address has too many records to display.

so now i have double my balance shown in wallet and can't acces my only full adress on blockexplorer which is still shown with balance on richlist but it looks like its slighty behind. i have no idea what my exact balance is and how to reset my wallet to show the right balance and not double.

someone had this before?

edit: i'm still getting stakes btw. so everything seems to be running
TRATILMNEVZAD

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:50:36 PM

may re-purse reinstall?
TRATILMNEVZAD

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:44:04 PM

writes - mined coins will be available through 119 blocks. How do you know?
leroyjankins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:44:49 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 04:28:55 PM by leroyjankins

need help,
was trying to send to myself like before. took the amount in my balance which was slightly higher than the one on richlist. wallet says it couldn't proceed the transaction. but now the amount shown in wallet balance is double the amount befor which can't be. Also i can't acces the address i was sending of on blockexplorer. the destination adress i can see and its still empty. for the other address that is still shown on richlist i get this message´:

so now i have double my balance shown in wallet and can't acces my only full adress on blockexplorer which is still shown with balance on richlist but it looks like its slighty behind. i have no idea what my exact balance is and how to reset my wallet to show the right balance and not double.

someone had this before?

use repairwallet to make sure your wallet is displaying correct info and as far as your address on the blockexplorer goes try using the tx to display the info you want instead of the address. Also, make sure you backup your wallet.dat
leroyjankins

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:01:11 PM

writes - mined coins will be available through 119 blocks. How do you know?

Your mined balance will be available (spendable) after 120 confirms. You will know when your wallet shows 120+ confirms on that particular transaction. If you go to the "Transactions" tab in the wallet you will see the total amount generated. If the number is in brackets, [980029.00293], it needs to finish confirming, If it doesn't have brackets, 980029.00293, it is confirmed and spendable. Also, if your transactions look like this...

They are orphans.
TRATILMNEVZAD

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:41:19 PM

THANK YOU
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:55:44 PM

I am having a problem with my staking and maybe it is because I do not have the millions and billions of coins it seems most have, but my MMX stakes properly everyday.
I am familiar with the new 2.0.2 client, mine shows: 10k version v2.0.2.0-unk-beta
My last stake was on 03-18-15.
On 03-21-15 I sent everything to a single address in the same wallet and that was the last transaction shown.
My staking weight is 2372338 and it says my expected time to earn my next reward is 39 days.

Same problem with snowballs but it shows my next stake is 187 days.

Like I said though the mmx wallet on that same PC as the other two is staking away fine, several times per day.

Any suggestions?

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
leroyjankins

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:37:04 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 06:50:41 PM by leroyjankins

I am having a problem with my staking and maybe it is because I do not have the millions and billions of coins it seems most have, but my MMX stakes properly everyday.
I am familiar with the new 2.0.2 client, mine shows: 10k version v2.0.2.0-unk-beta
My last stake was on 03-18-15.
On 03-21-15 I sent everything to a single address in the same wallet and that was the last transaction shown.
My staking weight is 2372338 and it says my expected time to earn my next reward is 39 days.

Same problem with snowballs but it shows my next stake is 187 days.

Like I said though the mmx wallet on that same PC as the other two is staking away fine, several times per day.

Any suggestions?

It sounds like 10k and Balls are working fine you just don't have enough weight. With over 200m 10k I'm getting several stakes per day and have over 2billion stake weight, but with snowballs, until about 4 hrs ago I only had about 3k Balls, it shows 10k days before stake and 3k stake weight. I'm sure that the 6mil more i just sent to the wallet will change that drastically over the next 24 hrs. Just be patient or get more coins to add to your wallet. They are extremely cheap at the moment.
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:21:51 PM

I thought that was it, but I staked for so long I thought even a small amount would keep staking small amounts.
I did pickup more. I guess that proves you can't mine for a couple of weeks with an old S3 and then expect to keep staking your way to millions, you must maintain a certain balance to keep staking, or a certain weight - as you said.

I've never sold any of the three coins, only mined and staked. I think they are cool toys to learn and have fun with. I hope this last couple of deposits helps something happen. I think even a small amount should stake after a while, but that shows I need to learn more about the code so I can know what to truly expect rather than assuming.

Thanks for the reply.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
hoertest

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:24:04 PM

need help,

someone had this before?

use repairwallet to make sure your wallet is displaying correct info and as far as your address on the blockexplorer goes try using the tx to display the info you want instead of the address. Also, make sure you backup your wallet.dat

repairwallet didn't work. still shows wrong balance. (triple now since i tryed sending one more time) its really weird wallet is staking and my adress on richlist is increasing but i can't see it in blockexplorer. still the "to many records " message.

try reinstalling now. wallet.dat is saved. im slitly nervous but still calm and controlled.  Undecided
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 07:34:04 PM

need help,

someone had this before?

repairwallet didn't work. still shows wrong balance. (triple now since i tryed sending one more time) its really weird wallet is staking and my adress on richlist is increasing but i can't see it in blockexplorer. still the "to many records " message.

try reinstalling now. wallet.dat is saved. im slitly nervous but still calm and controlled.  Undecided

Did repairwallet return 'true'?

hoertest

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:40:15 PM

need help,

someone had this before?

yes , with balance triple what it was before sending to myself. but sending fails. its still gets added upon the balance. its wierd. just tried to send just 1000 coins and it denied the tx too. it says i probably spend them with a copy of my wallet dat on another comp which can't be true since i'm still getting stakes and see my adress loaded with the correct amount on the richlist.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 07:41:44 PM

need help,

someone had this before?

yes , with balance triple what it was before sending to myself. but sending fails. its still gets added upon the balance. its wierd. just tried to send just 1000 coins and it denied the tx too. it says i probably spend them with a copy of my wallet dat on another comp which can't be true since i'm still getting stakes and see my adress loaded with the correct amount on the richlist.

You could try importing the private key into a fresh wallet

hoertest

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:46:24 PM

need help,

someone had this before?

You could try importing the private key into a fresh wallet

ok stupid question, how do i do that. i already did reinstalled another wallet and copied the wallet.dat into its roaming folder and it took the wrong balance with it. I gues importing keys is something else
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:04:52 PM

Put all coins on one address

dumpprivkey address

Copy this

Close client

Rename wallet.dat to wallet2.dat

Open client

importprivkey keyyoucopiedabove

Client will look frozen for a while, don't close it, let it work

repairwallet

hoertest

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:47:44 PM

dumpprivkey address

Copy this

Close client

Open client

repairwallet

thanks it worked.  Tongue . who needs to watch a thriller movie if he can just fuck around with some crypto billions to get the heart rate moving.  Cheesy
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

dumpprivkey address

Copy this

Close client

Open client

repairwallet

thanks it worked.  Tongue . who needs to watch a thriller movie if he can just fuck around with some crypto billions to get the heart rate moving.  Cheesy

All good now?

Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: