Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leroyjankins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:54:02 PM

No. That's just the part that made me laugh.

Again, the reason why the FUD is continually posted here is listed in my earlier post.
This is also why most people ignore you and the other ones that keep posting or encouraging FUD here.

There is another alternative.

Another reason why you guys continually post and encourage FUD here? Please share the reason why you do it?

Perhaps because 10k is a poor investment.

So basically your saying you guys are trying to be like the bitcointalk parental figures and police poor investments here on the forum? You are trying to look out for us because you care about people and would hate to see someone loose money? Yeah, I don't buy that and I don't believe anyone else does either.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 09:54:48 PM

Nobody is shilling anywhere trying to trick people into buying it

You literally seek us out to say how terrible you think it is. I would say it's pretty successful if you are spending time following a thread for something you 'hate'

leroyjankins

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:00:42 PM

You literally seek us out to say how terrible you think it is. I would say it's pretty successful if you are spending time following a thread for something you 'hate'

Agreed.

Enjoying the Fl weather and bugs, Spots?
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:16:47 PM

No. That's just the part that made me laugh.

Again, the reason why the FUD is continually posted here is listed in my earlier post.
This is also why most people ignore you and the other ones that keep posting or encouraging FUD here.

There is another alternative.

Another reason why you guys continually post and encourage FUD here? Please share the reason why you do it?

Perhaps because 10k is a poor investment.

So basically your saying you guys are trying to be like the bitcointalk parental figures and police poor investments here on the forum? You are trying to look out for us because you care about people and would hate to see someone loose money? Yeah, I don't buy that and I don't believe anyone else does either.

Not at all. Personally, I don't care what you buy or how much money you make or lose. I was simply presenting an alternative to your black helicopter, tinfoil hat, conspiracy theories.

leroyjankins

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:35:15 PM

Not at all. Personally, I don't care what you buy or how much money you make or lose. I was simply presenting an alternative to your black helicopter, tinfoil hat, conspiracy theories.

I asked you why YOU did it. That was the answer you gave. So I guess we are back to the original reasons I gave earlier, since you just shot down your own alternative reason. Apparently it isn't a "black helicopter, tinfoil hat, conspiracy theory" after all.
JackRipper

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:41:49 PM

I asked you why YOU did it. That was the answer you gave. So I guess we are back to the original reasons I gave earlier, since you just shot down your own alternative reason. Apparently it isn't a "black helicopter, tinfoil hat, conspiracy theory" after all.

I never said that the coin was dead. That was the post you referenced, so you weren't talking about ME. I seriously doubt that you even know what you were talking about.

leroyjankins

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:07:38 PM

I never said that the coin was dead. That was the post you referenced, so you weren't talking about ME. I seriously doubt that you even know what you were talking about.

I was talking about those that FUD and encourage FUD here, why they do it. I asked you specifically why you did it, as you appear to encourage the ones posting the FUD. If I'm wrong, you aren't encouraging it, then I apologize even though some of your posts make it appear as you are. I never once insulted you though. not directly or in a round about way. I was simply talking to you. I'd appreciate the same respect.
JackRipper

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:12:19 PM

I was talking about those that FUD and encourage FUD here, why they do it. I asked you specifically why you did it, as you appear to encourage the ones posting the FUD. If I'm wrong, you aren't encouraging it, then I apologize even though some of your posts make it appear as you are. I never once insulted you though. not directly or in a round about way. I was simply talking to you. I'd appreciate the same respect.

I encourage everybody to express their opinion. Unfortunately, there are some who can't handle hearing an opposing opinion. They are the ones whine about FUD.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:28:48 PM

Agreed.

Haven't seen many bugs yet, but we went to Cocoa Beach today and my Wisconsin winter pasty ass is burnt as fuck already lol never wear sunscreen either...probably a mistake today as it already hurts like a bitch lol

Having a blast, though (get it? Rocket...blast...yea, I'm that clever lol), thanks for asking. Tomorrow is the first day at NASA so I'm just stoked as hell

Landplop

Activity: 112

Don't feed the trolls

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:32:36 PM

Where do i get this coin?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
Mattei

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:36:36 PM

Where do i get this coin?
See page 1. Btcpool.exchange buy for MMXIV for best rates.
leroyjankins

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:37:41 PM

Haven't seen many bugs yet, but we went to Cocoa Beach today and my Wisconsin winter pasty ass is burnt as fuck already lol never wear sunscreen either...probably a mistake today as it already hurts like a bitch lol

Having a blast, though, thanks for asking. Tomorrow is the first day at NASA so I'm just stoked as hell

LOL you might regret not wearing sunscreen. Awesome man. I hope you post some pics. I'm so jealous.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Having a blast, though, thanks for asking. Tomorrow is the first day at NASA so I'm just stoked as hell

LOL you might regret not wearing sunscreen. Awesome man. I hope you post some pics. I'm so jealous.

Never do. I should, too, because I go from white as hell to burnt, there is no tan lol looks like weather is going to be spotty all week, hoping it is clear Monday afternoon for the launch

I'll be taking a bunch of pics and videos at Kennedy. I'll try to post them on Twitter tomorrow night

MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:43:20 PM

Have fun over there and i also want to see some nice pictures at NASA on your twitter account.  Smiley
leroyjankins

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:47:35 PM

Never do. I should, too, because I go from white as hell to burnt, there is no tan lol looks like weather is going to be spotty all week, hoping it is clear Monday afternoon for the launch

I'll be taking a bunch of pics and videos at Kennedy. I'll try to post them on Twitter tomorrow night

I'm looking forward to it. Thunderstorms all week, as of now. Florida weather changes by the minute. So hopefully the launch will go as planned and on schedule.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:59:16 PM

Yea, I've been to Disney enough times to know it's basically impossible to guess what weather will be. The original launch date was yesterday, but it was already postponed once, so I'm hoping we get a break Monday

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 12:19:05 AM

Well MMXIV was first for pretty much an entire month without getting added and now we've dropped to 2nd. Since I'm out of town, I can't throw more votes

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

If nobody else wants to help us win, that's fine, but don't complain about things being delayed if we have to build our own payment processor, because everyone here has a chance to help

We don't ask for help often, but I would REALLY appreciate it (and it would speed a LOT of stuff up for us) if you guys can help us win

leroyjankins

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:58:33 AM

Well MMXIV was first for pretty much an entire month without getting added and now we've dropped to 2nd. Since I'm out of town, I can't throw more votes

If nobody else wants to help us win, that's fine, but don't complain about things being delayed if we have to build our own payment processor, because everyone here has a chance to help

We don't ask for help often, but I would REALLY appreciate it (and it would speed a LOT of stuff up for us) if you guys can help us win

Just bought 5 more votes but 765 votes needed to tie MUE
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 02:26:58 AM

Just bought 5 more votes but 765 votes needed to tie MUE

Thank you very much, every vote helps!

fastaslighting

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:14:00 AM

I use to go to the NASA Space Center evry year as a kid on school field trips it is cool over there and when I was a teen I would go to Daytona or  Flager Beach to go surfing so I know that coast well even though I'm from the Treasure Island and St.Petersburg  Beach side of Florida.  I love the Atlantic Coast of Florida better for the waves and the beach girls. 
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: