Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON with BITCOIN at a 15% DISCOUNT  (Read 49836 times)
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 08:52:19 AM

I read a lot of praise about the service, but why is the trustlevel "Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)" still at a staggering zero?

What do you mean ? From where you've just copy/pasted this " Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0) " Huh

Here is my copy/paste :

amazon4u
Activity: 28

Selling Stuff 25% OFF ! See my signature

Trust : 0: -0 / +6(4)

I think the 2 copy/pastes are a bit different...don't you think ?

Not sure how the trust works, probably based on users you trust and therefore for you you see the +6(4), but still the user is relative new(28 activity) and the base trust is still 0: -0
If people really want to leave positive feedback I would expect them to boost his trust and not just post about it. But It might not be how the trust works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amazon4u (OP)

Activity: 350

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:39:18 AM

I read a lot of praise about the service, but why is the trustlevel "Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)" still at a staggering zero?

What do you mean ? From where you've just copy/pasted this " Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0) " Huh

Here is my copy/paste :

amazon4u

Not sure how the trust works, probably based on users you trust and therefore for you you see the +6(4), but still the user is relative new(28 activity) and the base trust is still 0: -0
If people really want to leave positive feedback I would expect them to boost his trust and not just post about it. But It might not be how the trust works.

I am not sure how the "trust" feature works, and why I don't have any green digits like other people. That may be because my username is fairly new...

If you check my "sent" feedback you will notice that some people did not return my positive feedback or even bothered to post in my thread as "received" . I don't have a problem with that, everybody does what he thinks is fair to him...Maybe they are busy or maybe they just don't care ...either way is fine by me and I respect their decision

neoneros

Activity: 462

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 11:09:37 AM

Here is my copy/paste :

amazon4u

I am not sure how the "trust" feature works, and why I don't have any green digits like other people. That may be because my username is fairly new...

If you check my "sent" feedback you will notice that some people did not return my positive feedback or even bothered to post in my thread as "received" . I don't have a problem with that, everybody does what he thinks is fair to him...Maybe they are busy or maybe they just don't care ...either way is fine by me and I respect their decision

It is not personal, just a cautious conclusion and urging for those who did do business with you to leave a possitive trust, it takes time and it will build. Your service might be shady, but that does not mean it couldn't be trustworthy. The 25% discount is tempting and verges on being too good to be true, might consider it myself though Wink

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:40:28 AM

Here is my copy/paste :

amazon4u

It is not personal, just a cautious conclusion and urging for those who did do business with you to leave a possitive trust, it takes time and it will build. Your service might be shady, but that does not mean it couldn't be trustworthy. The 25% discount is tempting and verges on being too good to be true, might consider it myself though Wink

25% discount is not sustainable for me in the long run.... Once I have a constant number of customers the price will go up, I make no secret of that...realistically speaking you are looking at a 15% discount  in just a few weeks...

I was thinking at this solution to solve the "not leaving" feedback problem :

1. All the customers who bought with 25% discount will continue to get 25% off the price for as long as I stay in business. I think this is fair to all my old customers

2. All the customers who did not return any feedback about my service will not be able to get items with 25% off again... they will get only 10% off the Amazon listing price if they decide to use my service a 2nd , 3rd etc time . I really have no problems in getting new customers with 25% off so why should I offer the same advantages to people that "don't give a F" about my service Huh....It is not fair to the rest of the guys...

What do you think ? Post your opinions

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:51:35 AM

Are you able to purchase items from an Amazon wish list such that I do not need to send you my address?  Wink

{ BitSpill }
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:53:26 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 12:20:48 PM by amazon4u

Are you able to purchase items from an Amazon wish list such that I do not need to send you my address?  Wink

Yes of course....I've done this for several clients, just use the option "create an Amazon wishlist" and send me the links through PM

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:07:51 PM

Are you able to purchase items from an Amazon wish list such that I do not need to send you my address?  Wink

Yes of course....I've done this for several clients, just send me the links through PM

I was fairly certain that'd be the case. I'm not entirely decided on the items I'd like however I'll probably PM within the next few days.

{ BitSpill }
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:31:20 PM

Yes of course....I've done this for several clients, just send me the links through PM

I was fairly certain that'd be the case. I'm not entirely decided on the items I'd like however I'll probably PM within the next few days.

Privacy is something that many people value and I certainly have no problems with that...If you don't want me to see your delivery address, you may create an Amazon wishlist and PM me the link.

Cheers

brituspol

Activity: 458

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:09:10 PM

I have sent you PM. Please help me if you can.
I hope we can make a deal.
Thanks.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:14:33 PM

You see higher trust for you because you sent positive feedback to those users and therefor they are in your trust list so if they give feedback to you, you'll see it positive although other people may not.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:41:19 PM

I have sent you PM. Please help me if you can.
I hope we can make a deal.
Thanks.

I just replied your PM....Cheers

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:34:58 AM

You see higher trust for you because you sent positive feedback to those users and therefor they are in your trust list so if they give feedback to you, you'll see it positive although other people may not.

Thanks for the info....however I was asking about the green trust digits ? Some members have some green digits at their "trust rating" and some do not (me, you and many others) ....why some people have the trust colored in green and others do not ?

Just curious about this one Reynaldo....

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:15:52 AM

Thanks for the info....however I was asking about the green trust digits ? Some members have some green digits at their "trust rating" and some do not (me, you and many others) ....why some people have the trust colored in green and others do not ?

Positive trust by you and the people your trust network is green. More info on trust here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0

If mine is red, it is because somebody in your trust network gave me a negative trust rating.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:34:23 AM

Find it funny the first time I have experience with Amazon Prime they fail to deliver their guarantee haha...OP you should get on them about it, apparently you can get a small refund for the inconvenience. As long as I get my package IDC, you can have whatever they give ya, if anything.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 03:21:07 AM

I'm blown away by some people jumping on this. You guys can't be that naive, can you? You're trusting a brand new account with no prior trade history, with a payment type that is notorious for scams.

The problem is not that he will outright scam you. You'll indeed get your items. The problem is amazon banning your address, and potentially having police show up at your door to investigate.

OP emphasize many times that items are not directly purchased with a credit card. This is true. It would be stupid of him to buy items directly with a stolen CC. So this is where the laundering comes into play to get clean money. What's to say that a stolen credit card was not used to buy the gift cards? You can add gift cards to any new amazon accounts to buy the items, and set any billing address and shipping address if gift cards are used. Then just directly send to items to the victim.

At 25%, he is still making a profit. You guys really think these deep discounts are legit and sustainable?

Ok....I am going to make a bet with you, since you seem to be "All-Knowledgeable" , " "Almighty" , "All etc etc etc" ... So you basically say this :

I am a new user that will "ruin people's lifes" , destroy the planet's equilibrium etc etc etc

wtf? Is that how you interpret what I said? I'm almighty and you destroy the planet's equilibrium? Really?? No, that's not what I said at all.

Now since you do not wish to use the logic of a 3rd grader...

Well, since you don't want to use the minimal logic required to function, I am gonna help out a bit...

Notice you defensive you get at anyone that questions you? You basically insulted everyone that that has skepticism for this being legit.

How come if I am using "stolen credit cards" like you've emphasized, I am able to buy stuff ONLY from www.Amazon.com Huh
Why not other websites Huh
Should I tell you that credit cards are accepted everywhere in the world Huh
What's stopping me to buy stuff from other websites Huh
Do you think other stores/websites (Target/Starbucks/Itunes/Walmart etc) don't have Gift Cards that can be purchased with Credit Cards Huh
What's stopping me to use my service on those websites as well, or on Amazon.ca, Amazon.de etc Huh

"I DO NOT PURCHASE GIFT CARDS WITH CREDIT CARDS AT ALL !!! IF I WAS DOING THAT, I WOULD'VE BEEN ABLE TO OFFER THE SAME SERVICES ON OTHER WEBSITES (WALMART/TARGET ETC) !!! "

Do you understand ANYTHING from the statement above ?

First of all, just because you don't offer gift cards to other stores, purchased with stolen credit cards, doesn't mean it's not possible to do so. It's a matter of not wanting to vs not being able to. Amazon gift cards are more liquid and able to move faster than others because Amazon offers such a wide selection of merchandise. This is why it's easier to sell an Amazon GC compared to a GC or a mom-and-pops store. It comes down to what easier to scam/launder for the time you invest in it.

People please THINK BEFORE YOU TALK/POST !!!! I am tired of all you POST-ZOMBIES coming here and throwing dirt at me JUST BECAUSE your username is OLDER than mind !! Now please go away in your linear world and let me live in peace !!!

It actually doesn't take much thought to conclude this has a high potential involving fraud.

"your username is OLDER than mine* (not mind)"

Go away so you can scam in peace?

And what's with your sentence syntax? It makes you sound like a hyperventilating little girl.

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:31:26 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 12:56:30 PM by amazon4u

First of all, just because you don't offer gift cards to other stores, purchased with stolen credit cards, doesn't mean it's not possible to do so. It's a matter of not wanting to vs not being able to. Amazon gift cards are more liquid and able to move faster than others because Amazon offers such a wide selection of merchandise. This is why it's easier to sell an Amazon GC compared to a GC or a mom-and-pops store. It comes down to what easier to scam/launder for the time you invest in it.

Let 's take this step-by-step :

wtf? Is that how you interpret what I said? I'm almighty and you destroy the planet's equilibrium? Really?? No, that's not what I said at all.

That is called irony, something you've never heard about....

"your username is OLDER than mine* (not mind)"

I guess it's very hard for you to understand what happened...you're just as perspicacious as I imagined...
hint : look where the letters "D" and "E" are on the keyboard and you'll figure it out

This is why it's easier to sell an Amazon GC compared to a GC or a mom-and-pops store

Do you call Target, BestBuy, Walmart, Ebay a mom-and-pops store ? If I was using "stolen credit cards" like you suggest I would've been able to offer the same service on every website in the world where credit cards are accepted....But as you can see, I'm not doing that...I am limited to amazon.com because I am not using Credit Cards at all...

Like I said, you have no arguments or in your statements ...and you don't have to consider that an insult...it's as real as what you just wrote above....look again at your statement ....Is Ebay your mom-and-pops shop ? Or Walmart ?

These are the arguments you throw at me....I never put these words in your mouth, you did...

Other than the paranoid scenarios you invent, you have no proof whatsoever... I certainly don't envy you and your mentality, you're trapped into a "i know everything bubble" and when someone challenges you in an open discussion you play the victim role....like why you insult my assumptions ?

Well, your assumptions suck...you have no proofs whatsoever and you come here and accuse people of things they never did...That's your resume and that's what you like to do...

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:45:31 PM

Positive trust by you and the people your trust network is green. More info on trust here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0

If mine is red, it is because somebody in your trust network gave me a negative trust rating.

Thanks for link

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:55:15 PM

Other than the paranoid scenarios you invent, you have no proof whatsoever... I certainly don't envy you and your mentality, you're trapped into a "i know everything bubble" and when someone challenges you in an open discussion you play the victim role....like why you insult my assumptions ?

Well, your assumptions suck...you have no proofs whatsoever and you come here and accuse people of things they never did...That's your resume and that's what you like to do...

You're using the argument that because no one has been scammed yet, means there's no possible way it can ever happen. Yup, NO CHANCE that fraud is involved in obtaining these GCs, and it's not possible for you to scam, right? This is like saying a brand new account wanting to buy BTC with paypal, won't ever file a chargeback because he has not done it yet, and we don't have proof he will do it. Anyone that thinks so, must lack all logic and a complete idiot.

I'll just point out the hard facts, the users can come to their own conclusion:

1) Your account was registered 2 weeks ago, first post selling Amazon GC or dropshipped items
2) Amazon GC's has one of the highest scam rates historically
3) Deep discounts
4) Bribing for positive trust and feedback

Yup, not suspicious at all. Amazon does not directly sell GCs at over 25% discounts. When you get mass amounts for even cheaper than that, there is a high chance some sort of laundering is going on. If these are legit, it's easy to prove. Why don't you show some sort of invoice or proof?

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:58:31 PM

2. All the customers who did not return any feedback about my service will not be able to get items with 25% off again... they will get only 10% off the Amazon listing price if they decide to use my service a 2nd , 3rd etc time .

You're exchanging feedback and trust for something monetary. Way to buy feedback.

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:05:00 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 01:32:19 PM by amazon4u

2. All the customers who did not return any feedback about my service will not be able to get items with 25% off again... they will get only 10% off the Amazon listing price if they decide to use my service a 2nd , 3rd etc time .

You're exchanging feedback and trust for something monetary. Way to buy feedback.

Again accused of something I never did....Why did you take this out of context ? I said I was thinking at doing that because I feel that people should post their reviews about my services (good or bad)... I honestly believe this is fair, as I can choose who to do business with and at what cost...If they believe is fair not to leave a review, than why should I offer them the same discounts ?

Anyways I haven't done that and I asked for their opinions....yet you accuse me of doing it....this is your game, I get it....you accuse

This is my post, people can draw their own conclusions :

25% discount is not sustainable for me in the long run.... Once I have a constant number of customers the price will go up, I make no secret of that...realistically speaking you are looking at a 15% discount  in just a few weeks...

I was thinking at this solution to solve the "not leaving" feedback problem :

1. All the customers who bought with 25% discount will continue to get 25% off the price for as long as I stay in business. I think this is fair to all my old customers

2. All the customers who did not return any feedback about my service will not be able to get items with 25% off again... they will get only 10% off the Amazon listing price if they decide to use my service a 2nd , 3rd etc time . I really have no problems in getting new customers with 25% off so why should I offer the same advantages to people that "don't give a F" about my service Huh....It is not fair to the rest of the guys...

What do you think ? Post your opinions

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: