Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2018, 05:00:52 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 280666 times)
NILIcoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:26:12 PM

... and the other (AutoNomic) that is being directed by HMC and executed by two of the original developers @stoopkid and @koo. ... , HMC or any of the others say or think,
... It is important to note that all along and since the beginning HMC is rejecting the tokens sale as part of the development practices and never agreed to take any of it to himself or be reworded with bitcoin on his work .

... very honest person and very capable as well, ans so is HMC and his devoted team.

Nili, did she reveal to you her true identity?!

Who reveal their identity? HMC?  What is an identity in this time and age.and why should I care about it? so far I saw HMC committeemen and devotion to the project as he/she understand it just as I see ohad's committeemen and devotion to his view of the same project. In I way I see it as if they both work for me Smiley that is since we  kind of share the same view and the same interests. Bottom line identity have nothing to do with anything eventually its reputation that build trust .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karov

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

Nili, did she reveal to you her true identity?!
[/quote]

Who reveal their identity? HMC?  What is an identity in this time and age.and why should I care about it? so far I saw HMC committeemen and devotion to the project as he/she understand it just as I see ohad's committeemen and devotion to his view of the same project. In I way I see it as if they both work for me Smiley that is since we  kind of share the same view and the same interests. Bottom line identity have nothing to do with anything eventually its reputation that build trust .
[/quote]

Dear Nili,

With all my respect, but this is simply NOT serious.  Grin Grin Grin At all!  Cheesy .:

1. Identity / verified signature, personae /  is EVERYTHING in (what you it seems refer to) 'reputation economy' of our glorious new time and age.

2. You see commitment and devotion but you do not see the committed and devoted one.

3. 'same project'? - really? I do not believe that it is possible somebody to regard it so. Except if it is meant the 'same project' of life, universe, existence and everything.

4. You have two workers- one known and the other is screen artifact. And they both deserve the same degree of respect and appreciation? Really? 

5. See. 1. - no reputation without 'firm'. Reputation is propety - bunch of adverbs. Absolute requirement is these adverbs to be furnished with a noun. I.e. with known. Smiley

You could simply reply that you do not know:

- who or what HMC is.

- what's the reason you to not know who or what HMC is...

Sorry, didn't mean to enter into kind of 'argument' with you.

Just wanted to make sure that 'HMC' exists.

You tell me: ''yes I believe it exists, because I saw her icon in the temple crying' Smiley

Best!
NILIcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

...I am planing to write more extensively next time presenting you with both forks of the Old Tauchain,  NewTau and Autonomic , and give you some insights into the actual development and what it will still take to get to genesis.
... Also important for me to state that I trust Ohad in terms of making his best efforts to bring this project to its genesis moment and beyond to see it succeed. He is a very honest person and very capable as well, and so is HMC and his devoted team. This social experiment as a whole is something you all should be excited about. I do believe that it have a chance to bring great value to us all (including great financial value ) so "Hodle" on and step up your social involvement and by no means do not expect me to lead you anywhere, I am an anarchist! and an artist (an anarchist will never say "after me"", its against everything they stand for, and an artist dont need you in order to do her work).
Love and Peace (The optimists.)

Ok, Lets talk about value of a coin and the development of the markets . Then we will be able to asses the real value of Agoras

First the markets: As you all know one of the main parameters traders are looking at is coin market cap , There is nothing more idiotic than this factor in terms of calculating the real value of a coin. If I made a 1 trillion Nilicoin and sold 1 on an exchange for $10 then my market cap will be 10 trillion dollars. ofc this will be seem a bit problematic to some of the less stupid traders but if I have say half a million dollars I can create a few fake accounts  to buy and sell my own tokens at a volume of a few million.every day. within less of a day I will get hundreds of investors to start trading and in a few weeks I could reach the top ten coins in the market. That is if I also create a good story and market it well.

Now take Cardano for an example .https://www.cardano.org/en/genesis-block-distribution/  they created some biillions 31,112,484,646 (does anyone of the average investor even know how to read that insane number and realize what it means) and sold on a presale 5,185,414,108 ( so eventually the figures on the market cap, which should represent some real value would put them on the top ten)  Like most ICO they ofc did not need to have their own dollars (ether) they only needed to presale to some big investors who know that all they need to do is buy and sell their new investment (ADA)  The activity alone will get the attention of the market and the number..... Remember the billions of coins made at a click of a button?? well now they worth millions of dollars on the market cap.....

So now lets look at the content and the important factors in terms of the future real use and real value of both ADA and AGRS. In other words lets look what Cardano have that tauchin is missing:  

1. Do Cardano have a working platform?
2. Are Cardano closer to genesis then any both newtau and autonomic?
3. Is Cardano idea more original and better executed than Tauchain?
4. Did Cardano's founder and core team show more commitment then the original Tauchain team?
5. Do they present greater understanding of the product they aim to develop?
6. And finally, is Cardano in greater odds to create a functioning platform that will deliver the premises they stated publicly?

What if I tell you that on all the above Cardano in fact are far behind Tauchain.  You probably will have a hard time agreeing with me, but that is only because you are trained to be in the consensus, and to agree with what the majority agree on. and for a good reasons, yet as chaos get greater and greater, free thinking increases proportionally. ( In terms of the crypto markets we are about to be reaching some peeks of chaos. I assume that pretty soon many are going to realize the sheer stupidity of market cap as such a major factor and will panic. but probably  will take a while longer then I estimate Smiley)

So back to assessing the  real value of Agoras vs. Cardano below are the answer:

1. NO
2. NO. Cardano only have more developers working to figure out the way but is more developers means reaching the goal faster? would Einstain reach relativity faster if he worked with a full team of researchers that would swamp his desk with data? probably not. In terms of Cardano its much worth...
3.NO. if fact they practically used the information that made public in early 2015 on the tauchain project and took of from there (by march to be exact, that is when I introduced tauchain to Charless hoskins )
4.NO. the founder Charless hoskins show commitment to crypto but been jumping between many projects, most which were conceived by others.
5. NO. you can trust me on that but go check for yourselves
6. NO. Look at Etherume and all that it promised to do, with all the money poured into it and the hoards of developers we got an ERC20 contract that semiwork until funds are hacked in the smart contracts, and a breeding kitties that clogged the entire network, and that is a platform that have its own founder as the developer. The founder of Cardano is not the main developer of the platfrom. he is the main marketing figure.

.... and now finally check out the value of the economy promised by the Cardano project that is so much legging behind the tauchain project (on its two branches newtau and autonomic)  the Market cap of ADA vs. the market cap of Agoras, and ask yourself which of the two is more likely to get closer to that figure.

You are now  ready to assess the true value of your investment in AGRS for the time being. I would say that at this point holding it is a smart move( even if not made with much choice).
NILIcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

HMC exist in some form that matters to the development of the project. beyond that I dont care who or what its is. (I dont plan to have babies with him/her/it
....actualy maybe artificial AI babies Smiley )...

But really, Karov ,I just dont get your obsession with his/her rea-llife identity.  (it reflect really bad on your team in my opinion)  In fact i probably I know HMC better then I know you and most important I can predict his/her/it  behavior better than yours  and much better than the behavior of many selling ICO founders. 

Also, I would not even bother answering such a peculiar request regarding knowing who HMC is , But I guess I need to understand the issue here as a strong supporter of the tauchain project and as one who want to see it reaching genesis.
Karov

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

HMC exist in some form that matters to the development of the project. beyond that I dont care who or what its is. (I dont plan to have babies with him/her/it

But really, Karov ,I just dont get your obsession with his/her rea-llife identity.  (it reflect really bad on your team in my opinion)  In fact i probably I know HMC better then I know you and most important I can predict his/her/it  behavior better than yours  and much better than the behavior of many selling ICO founders. 

Also, I would not even bother answering such a peculiar request regarding knowing who HMC is , But I guess I need to understand the issue here as a strong supporter of the tauchain project and as one who want to see it reaching genesis.

MY (?) obsession with finment of your imagination, fleshed out only by a nick and line of words?
Same as Santa or the Big Spaghetti monster?
Classical case of ... belief.
Belief is a relation - one side is the believer and the other side is ... (you name it)?

The bottom line is you do not know who and/or what HMC is but accept that you are 'employer' of this ... thing?
And 'employer' which YOU pay so he/she/it to work for you?
And you pay ... it with assets which have been entrusted to you for committing yourself to a KNOWN one.

I understood enough.
No need to continue this 'discussion'.
Thanks.  Grin Grin Grin

NILIcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

MY (?) obsession with finment of your imagination, fleshed out only by a nick and line of words?
Same as Santa or the Big Spaghetti monster?
Classical case of ... belief.
Belief is a relation - one side is the believer and the other side is ... (you name it)?

The bottom line is you do not know who and/or what HMC is but accept that you are 'employer' of this ... thing?
And 'employer' which YOU pay so he/she/it to work for you?
And you pay ... it with assets which have been entrusted to you for committing yourself to a KNOWN one.

I understood enough.
No need to continue this 'discussion'.
Thanks.  Grin Grin Grin

Wow, as I just said : But really, Karov ,I just dont get your obsession with his/her rea-llife identity.  (it reflect really bad on your team in my opinion)  In fact i probably I know HMC better then I know you and most important I can predict his/her/it  behavior better than yours ...

I am really surprised by your comment Karov...and since the newtau is all about discussions.... so we should differently carry on... Grin Grin Grin Grin
Karov

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

i probably I know HMC better then I know you

not true and you know that.  Grin

You know very well several people who know me very well.

'probably'.  Grin Grin Grin

I do not care about somebody else's imaginary friends.

I care about ... ethics.

So you say you have two 'employees'?

One you know very well, and who included you in his close circle - all this 'verified' by significant amount of tokens distro to you, right?
Interesting figure - people who PAY you to work for you. Well done!

The other one is ... a ghost.
Never bothered to meet you, to tell you who is he/she ...?
Never gave you anything?
No strings attached. No engagement. ZERO opportunity for reputation enforcement - do you at all notice that very important fact?
So convenient. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phone_fraud , anybody? )

Okay, maybe some fancy story is in place on why such anonymity must be in place.
The ghost is so silverless than it refuses to monetize 'the same project'.
But not so much 'silverless' to refuse 'donation' of other people's money. ...

NILIcoin

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

i probably I know HMC better then I know you

not true and you know that.  Grin

You know very well several people who know me very well.

'probably'.  Grin Grin Grin

I do not care about somebody else's imaginary friends.

I care about ... ethics.

So you say you have two 'employees'?

One you know very well, and who included you in his close circle - all this 'verified' by significant amount of tokens distro to you, right?
Interesting figure - people who PAY you to work for you. Well done!

The other one is ... a ghost.
Never bothered to meet you, to tell you who is he/she ...?
Never gave you anything?
No strings attached. No engagement. ZERO opportunity for reputation enforcement - do you at all notice that very important fact?
So convenient. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phone_fraud , anybody? )

Okay, maybe some fancy story is in place on why such anonymity must be in place.
The ghost is so silverless than it refuses to monetize 'the same project'.
But not so much 'silverless' to refuse 'donation' of other people's money. ...

You dont make any sense , I give up. (and not going to invest more time here)
phucphotphe.09

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

also if we go to court and you lose they might force you to pay back the money to all the people that lost money too. Bad Idea.
KeyMaster

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Is it safe to keep AGRS tokens on Openledger wallet?
Any dev updates to fix deposit/withdrawal problem?
googie4

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

I went to check for Agoras on coinmarketcap, but it's not listed. What happened?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
tmp2

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

I went to check for Agoras on coinmarketcap, but it's not listed. What happened?

lol it got delisted from all exchanges (bittrex) a while back ago. where were you all this time?
googie4

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

lol it got delisted from all exchanges (bittrex) a while back ago. where were you all this time?

I more or less stopped following a year and a half ago. The last time I checked the price the market cap was over 100 million dollars. Went to check a couple of days ago...

Why did it get delisted?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
litec0ins

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

I more or less stopped following a year and a half ago. The last time I checked the price the market cap was over 100 million dollars. Went to check a couple of days ago...

Why did it get delisted?

Ohad has kept this going for 3 years now with 0 results. The coin died and trading volume died along with it.
Eventine

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

The coin was delisted due to a technicality - Bittrex treated all placeholder coins as something that could potentially amount to a 'security' and pose a legal threat to them.

Before AGRS got delisted, it was experiencing all time high trading volumes averaging around $2 million a day over a 3 month period. In the final couple of days volume was well over $10 million.

Progress is going well on the technical side, Ohad is more confident than ever. A new website will be arriving within days and it'll show a roadmap of what to expect in terms of release milestones.

This is a truly revolutionary project. Expect great things in the not too distant future.
xxjon

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

New site has been launched!!! http://agoras.io/
xxjon

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

they will be updating www.idni.org/ also, some small bugs left to fix but it looks amazing
angelica lovly

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:20:49 AM

Your project looks very interesting, hopefully it will give you something new and can be done by stamping a nice profit, but I will read and you can give me more information about this Tau Chain. thank you

⚫▶            BUILDERIUM.io              ▼
[[  Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018  ]]
Eventine

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

Deposits and withdraws are back up for AGRS on OpenLedger

OpenLedger has re-enabled deposits and withdraws of Omni assets including AGRS

https://dex.openledger.io/openledger-dex-gateways-re-enabled/
carlosvaldes

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

Why did it get delisted?

Ohad has kept this going for 3 years now with 0 results. The coin died and trading volume died along with it.
This project is too slow.Cause many people to stay away from it.I checked the new official website.Still takes a long time to develop.We have not waited patiently.

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌  
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌  
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌  
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌  
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌  
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌  
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.