Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 309540 times)
martellalex

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:27:35 AM

Guys - don't feed the trolls Smiley

They've been starving ever since poloniex disabled their trollbox   Grin Cheesy
you have any news about that the price going up or not i invested my all btc in agrs i am so worried about that.

Don't feed the trolls!!! Cheesy

https://media4.giphy.com/media/11LWhzTCj1EZj2/giphy.gif

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypt0Man1ac

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:46:08 AM

And now we have bounced back. Amazing. This space is such a mindfuck sometimes all the time.
Heromemb

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:34:15 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 03:11:19 AM by Heromemb

This is going to be huge. $3 momentarily.
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:28:51 AM

This is incredible to watch.

SO the price jumps 4x in a day becasue all the new tech?

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
iCoinWatch

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:47:48 AM

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:52:23 AM

Guys.. what is happening is simple. People saw the potential but the direct sales kept the price artificially low.now that direct sales are gone the price increases. It makes sense... nothing really changed, just think of it as a wall has been lifted and a whale pumped because he wants more of your agoras. Hodl is the answer. Look deep into this coin and you will see it's not all air.

medstudent

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:54:17 AM

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

But he is right. nothing but speculation of a 10x price increase caused the price to go up. I still don't think this project will go anywhere. I'm not even a troll. Just a regular dude who chased the ride and got burned. We have nothing tangible after 3 years...  anyone with half a brain would know nothing will happen, especially knowing they only have 2 developers for a project that seems like it needs a whole team.

winnway

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:56:52 AM

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

But he is right. nothing but speculation of a 10x price increase caused the price to go up. I still don't think this project will go anywhere. I'm not even a troll. Just a regular dude who chased the ride and got burned.

Do any of you people do your ------- homework?!

Here, let me help: http://tauchain.org

Sheesh. And stop being so naive and chasing high volume spikes with NO KNOWLEDGE of what you're doing.
fabrimovil

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:02:27 AM

its going to dump at 30k and the back to $1 and dump again
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:04:38 AM

all these newbie experts all of the sudden.. Roll Eyes
medstudent

Activity: 77

eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 04:08:23 AM

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

But he is right. nothing but speculation of a 10x price increase caused the price to go up. I still don't think this project will go anywhere. I'm not even a troll. Just a regular dude who chased the ride and got burned.

Sheesh. And stop being so naive and chasing high volume spikes with NO KNOWLEDGE of what you're doing.

This is the first time I chased a coin and I regret it. And what does that website tell me? It hasn't been updated in a long time so I don't know anything new thats going on with the project. Where is a specific timeline telling me when all the projects are going to be done?

The last time the project roadmap was updated was Apr 17, 2016, 2:20 AM, well over a year ago. The last time the blog was updated was Sep 10, 2016, 2:28 PM. There have been no new youtube videos.

The site needs a MAJOR rebranding.

How is that supposed to instill confidence in me as an investor of this shitcoin?

winnway

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:19:16 AM

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

This is the first time I chased a coin and I regret it. And what does that website tell me? It hasn't been updated in a long time so I don't know anything new thats going on with the project. Where is a specific timeline telling me when all the projects are going to be done?

The last time the project roadmap was updated was Apr 17, 2016, 2:20 AM, well over a year ago. The last time the blog was updated was Sep 10, 2016, 2:28 PM. There have been no new youtube videos.

How is that supposed to instill confidence in me as an investor of this shitcoin?

You tell me. You're the one who bought it.

You're expecting things you view as normal, the truth is anything can be done as it wants to be. We're talking about lines of code here. Obviously this isn't a typical project. You're mad because you bought the highs at, literally the last moment, and now you need a punching bag.

And you're only making your (and everyone else's) situation worse here by trashing work you could never do on your own.

Just wait until tomorrow and cool offf on all the negativity.
HIIMHOHAHA

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:19:49 AM

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

He can't hold any his promise and announcement, and he changes any rules for his own benefit, shall we call it is self-amending like the tau?
tattedman88

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:26:20 AM

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

First off isn't it past your bed time?

Stop with all of the FUD..... I thought you said you were gone on Reddit? If that is true then why continue to spread your crap here? You told me there that you basically "chase" the mainstream coins (BTC,ETH). Let me guess you invested over $1 with mommys money and now that it's droped your screwed? Were you just hear for a quick buck or did you really believe in the coin? Im guessing thay you saw the percent that it was up and threw money at it?
martellalex

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:30:43 AM

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

Can't tell if you're trolling or asking to be trolled.  Maybe by definition that's the same thing.

ranaasad555

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:33:57 AM

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

Stop with all of the FUD..... I thought you said you were gone on Reddit? If that is true then why continue to spread your crap here? You told me there that you basically "chase" the mainstream coins (BTC,ETH). Let me guess you invested over $1 with mommys money and now that it's droped your screwed? Were you just hear for a quick buck or did you really believe in the coin? Im guessing thay you saw the percent that it was up and threw money at it?
sorry but the fukest coin ever for me i loss 47% at this time
vince-zheng

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:36:29 AM

Why did Tau suddenly pop up recently?

fabrimovil

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:37:22 AM

stay calm, no matter if is a shitcoin or not... the matter is we making money with this shitcoin,.... a mean .. a lot of money... remember 30k and then goes to 1 dollar again.
tattedman88

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:05:50 AM

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

sorry but the fukest coin ever for me i loss 47% at this time

You know crypto is volatile right?

Buddy you have to go by the motto HODL .... you last money :,( this coin is not a day trade ... if you really invest like you say you do you wouldn't panic sell ... you should know this from your margins on GDX that were call in the matter of 10 seconds .... oh wait you were probably one of the people bitching and crying that GDX did what it was designed to do.... so they gave you your money back.... buddy that same tactic is not going to work with this token.... so sit down and shut up or kick rocks I hear ponzicoin is a good investment 😉
Maui

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:18:51 AM

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

Hey this is pump and dump time!

All coins have their go at it...

Poloniex maybe made it less obvious by closing the troll box...

But it just moved to slack... and forums - Pump on any news and especially if low liquidity.

If i was about to ask 10x the price but looked at Bittrex and see i need to spend 5btc to pump it x5, get some excitement so i can sell direct to the public, its honest clear etc.

This is unregulated and the insiders get the advantage... Or one insider in this case.

Everyone hodl hodl, a whitepaper will come out one day.

No need for website and updates if you have belief...

I like the idea of Tau but is there a team? No, it disbanded long ago to make a competing platform.

Is there an active Github? is there constant updates video or blog posts? All answer NO...

For anyone saying this is a great project with huge potential, --- who told you that?

What can you describe here to show me the basis on your belief?

I would love to hear an honest view,,, So i can reconsider i am missing some facts..

I do not know any more about this project than anyone else, I know it is based on about 4 youtube videos done a year ago.

But then for me it seems...

Why code... when you can say your coding?  Advanced idea???

All you bitter nooblets who throw your money around and know absolutely nothing about the market need to shut. the. fuck. up. Go learn how to trade and then come recoup your tuition. Anyone with eyes saw the rise coming and the FOMO and the consequential fall. Doesn't mean this project does not have extraordinary long term potential. There was another ninny bitch complaining he couldn't sell 150,000 AGRS for 15 BTC. Low and behold had he waited until yesterday he would have sold that amount for over 50 BTC. Shut up, stop complaining, and learn from your dumb mistakes. Children.

Ohad continue with your mission and ignore the fools.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: