Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359446 times)
Skylake

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:28:53 AM

My conection is zero Huh
anyone know what happen? how to instal it ?

Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:48:14 AM

Welcome back Sir vonspass and i think cbx will be great at future.. and thanks i am still staking my cbx amount at my virtual os online.. as of now i can't afford to buy Raspberry pi to stake my cbx.. i hope you can also release a new cbx online wallet.. that can stake 24/7 without pi..

May I know what VPS are you using? I'm interested in such because I can't stake 24/7 as well. But I'll have to compute my potential earnings of staking 24/7 vs the rental fee of the VPS.

Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:43:42 AM

Looks like we're third in Cryptopia's page today, higher than BTC/ETH and BTC/DOGE.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:08:42 PM

I found out in the page of Ccex as well the one a couple of guys here were saying about dropped coins.

The following coins will be removed from exchange if their average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC. It will not be possible to retrieve these coins after the removal date. Removal date and coin list:

So yes it's a bit dangerous if we won't meet that average in 30 days but I guess we won't hit below that especially now that we're getting some trades in cryptopia. Today we got some 0.5 BTC and a few days back we hit 0.8 BTC. But yes, voting in Ccex must be taken carefully.

155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:25:23 PM

I found out in the page of Ccex as well the one a couple of guys here were saying about dropped coins.

The following coins will be removed from exchange if their average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC. It will not be possible to retrieve these coins after the removal date. Removal date and coin list:

So yes it's a bit dangerous if we won't meet that average in 30 days but I guess we won't hit below that especially now that we're getting some trades in cryptopia. Today we got some 0.5 BTC and a few days back we hit 0.8 BTC. But yes, voting in Ccex must be taken carefully.

This is not really a problem for a dedicated dev team, they can just put sell orders and buy it, that will simply boost the market volume and will only need small btc and cbx to do daily

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:59:04 PM

This is not really a problem for a dedicated dev team, they can just put sell orders and buy it, that will simply boost the market volume and will only need small btc and cbx to do daily

Yes thinking about it, it's possible as long as there's someone who will be doing it.

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:34:18 PM

Welcome back vonspass. A lot of people were waiting for your return Smiley

Welcome back Sir vonspass and i think cbx will be great at future.. and thanks i am still staking my cbx amount at my virtual os online.. as of now i can't afford to buy Raspberry pi to stake my cbx.. i hope you can also release a new cbx online wallet.. that can stake 24/7 without pi..

Thanks guys for the warm welcome back, you are my second family, CBX is my second home!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Now it's 'back to work' time
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:04:44 PM

My conection is zero Huh
anyone know what happen? how to instal it ?

In an inital install it can take some time for your Vault to find connections. But once that 10-20 minute phase passed, you probably won't ever have this problem again.

I don't think you will need them, but here is a list of nodes from our block explorer that you can add to your cryptobullion.conf file in your CryptoBullion folder.

Also there will be shortly a new Vault version with a fix regarding Vault syncing.

addnode=103.230.107.24
addnode=109.206.33.225
addnode=109.235.67.71
addnode=112.198.55.85
addnode=112.209.3.58
addnode=124.106.135.170
addnode=124.182.128.139
addnode=130.105.214.98
addnode=130.105.225.109
addnode=173.9.191.245
addnode=174.88.84.142
addnode=176.156.155.243
addnode=177.242.179.186
addnode=177.44.115.72
addnode=187.10.136.164
addnode=187.135.171.118
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:49:11 PM

I have been having problems with the Android vault. Whenever I try to make a transaction to my Windows wallet so I can stake, I get the error "transaction rejected by the blockchain". Why is this happening? Also, I tried to export my android wallet, got the private keys, but when I try to import them into my Window wallet, I get this:

Help!

taking a break - expect delayed responses
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:54:58 PM

I have been having problems with the Android vault. Whenever I try to make a transaction to my Windows wallet so I can stake, I get the error "transaction rejected by the blockchain". Why is this happening? Also, I tried to export my android wallet, got the private keys, but when I try to import them into my Window wallet, I get this:

Help!

I'll be following this with interest, DarkStar: we've just set up an android vault for our merchant. Gotta get it right, to impress her!

Mark
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:57:50 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 12:47:19 AM by VonSpass

Help!

Yup, just found out about this problem myself.  I have brought this to the attention of the Dev who created the Mobile Vault; as for your case, the good news from personal experience is you can try sending CBX later and it will work.
Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:24:35 AM

Im installed new android wallet from google play
and now trying withdraw from cryptopedia

Withdrawal Submitted.
Amount: 4.00000000 CBX, Address: 5ZxKDg6TzpD17skLvHAFBAkdUnUPXTS9oW

A confirmation email has been sent to your registered email address.

Please click the secure link in the sent email to activate the withdrawal.

i will update it
if the android wallet working perfect

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:28:00 AM

Withdrawal Submitted.

i will update it
wow another great news for the community how thus one works perfectly find so we can all helps and download the file we can make it recognized as well by downloading the file. good luck sir hope to hear more about it.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:34:21 AM

Withdrawal Submitted.

i will update it
wow another great news for the community how thus one works perfectly find so we can all helps and download the file we can make it recognized as well by downloading the file. good luck sir hope to hear more about it.

update it
it's super fast transaction , i receive it

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:43:35 AM

Hi guys just want to ask about the feauture coin control if what is the use for staking.. i just experiment and reconfigure the vault to get stake better.. but looks like now my vault not staking in these days..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:18:17 AM

Hi guys just want to ask about the feauture coin control if what is the use for staking.. i just experiment and reconfigure the vault to get stake better.. but looks like now my vault not staking in these days..

Haven't tried it. I tried hardstake though and it does speed up the staking process in the expense of some CPU usage. Plus I guess it is not stable.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:23:44 AM

Haven't tried it. I tried hardstake though and it does speed up the staking process in the expense of some CPU usage. Plus I guess it is not stable.
hi sir just got my attention reading your reply how this one works? any possibilities to share the process from our vault wanted to check if my 100 pcs cbx will stake faster with this process ,how you can help me out from sir and I love seeing you always active here in cbx community. more power and thanks for your reply.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:50:23 AM

hi sir just got my attention reading your reply how this one works? any possibilities to share the process from our vault wanted to check if my 100 pcs cbx will stake faster with this process ,how you can help me out from sir and I love seeing you always active here in cbx community. more power and thanks for your reply.

You can find it at Help tab -> Debug window, then type Hardstake True. You can also try enter 'help' to see all the available commands. The staking will be faster but it will consume some of your CPU resources. Not sure if its stable on all platforms but haven't seen any problems with it yet.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:56:42 AM

You can find it at Help tab -> Debug window, then type Hardstake True. You can also try enter 'help' to see all the available commands. The staking will be faster but it will consume some of your CPU resources. Not sure if its stable on all platforms but haven't seen any problems with it yet.
cool let me try it up hoping to stake faster from this set up. thanks fafz for sharing this one let us earn more from this promising coin.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:08:39 AM

cool let me try it up hoping to stake faster from this set up. thanks fafz for sharing this one let us earn more from this promising coin.

You're welcome, well, I just saw it from here as well as someone posted about it before just forgot who was it Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: