Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359456 times)
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:39:35 PM

I just noticed CBX is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars at Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=CBX.
Not many coins can boast such a feat. Smiley

(@Mark: Crapshit = Craptsy = Cryptsy)   Already answered above Smiley

Yes right and it seems the only downside is that CBX doesn't have a web/paper wallet  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=CBX&view=rating

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:49:07 PM

I just noticed CBX is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars at Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=CBX.
Not many coins can boast such a feat. Smiley

(@Mark: Crapshit = Craptsy = Cryptsy)   Already answered above Smiley

Yes right and it seems the only downside is that CBX doesn't have a web/paper wallet  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=CBX&view=rating

good and nice to hear this might be needed to create web wallet to OP hehehe keep spreading if possible tweet campaign for this news guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:20:29 PM

This might be useful when the time comes:

Earlier today I lost my power in my laptop so it closed some programs inadvertently including the CBX vault. As I power my laptop back, I noticed that I lost some coins in my wallet. I'm not exactly sure how many but I reckon it was at 700-800 coins. I checked the blockchain and I can't trace where did the coins go. I tried checking several addresses but to no avail. I'm already thinking about reverting to my backup just to get those lost coins. But I opened my vault then went to debug window and look for further info out there like checking the balance of an account and luckily I tried this simple command - "checkwallet".

13:48:42
checkwallet

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 1,
"amount in question" : xxx.xxxx
}

I didn't know exactly what's the correct output as this is the first time that I tried that command but I saw that xxx coins that could be missing. I again looked for the commands and tried "repairwallet" and got this:

13:48:57
repairwallet

{
"amount affected by repair" : xxx.xxxx
}

I again tried the "checkwallet" command and

13:49:10
checkwallet

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

I closed the debug window and checked my balance under the overview tab and voila, I am back to my original number of coins. I hope this could help someone when needed.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:11:52 PM

Earlier today I lost my power in my laptop so it closed some programs inadvertently including the CBX vault. As I power my laptop back, I noticed that I lost some coins in my wallet. I'm not exactly sure how many but I reckon it was at 700-800 coins. I checked the blockchain and I can't trace where did the coins go. I tried checking several addresses but to no avail. I'm already thinking about reverting to my backup just to get those lost coins. But I opened my vault then went to debug window and look for further info out there like checking the balance of an account and luckily I tried this simple command - "checkwallet".

checkwallet

{
}

I didn't know exactly what's the correct output as this is the first time that I tried that command but I saw that xxx coins that could be missing. I again looked for the commands and tried "repairwallet" and got this:

repairwallet

{
}

checkwallet

{
}

I closed the debug window and checked my balance under the overview tab and voila, I am back to my original number of coins. I hope this could help someone when needed.

This should be bookmarked and included in the main thread incident like that can happen to anyone,luckily you have find a way to find your lost coin,it is such a huge amount..

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:13:16 AM

checkwallet

{
}

repairwallet

{
}

checkwallet

{
}

This should be bookmarked and included in the main thread incident like that can happen to anyone,luckily you have find a way to find your lost coin,it is such a huge amount..

Good idea, fortunecrypto. Technical support/helpful community is an important indicator, IMHO, of a coin's real value: 'currency function' = adoption by Ordinary People = the more assistance given to them the more likely they'll stick with that crypto.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:31:56 AM

i helpful tips sir dekker will help us  not to panic if this situation happen to our vault I think cbx already have it all and this nice info to make assurance to those who's planning to join this community. thanks again already bookmarked.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:12:21 AM

i helpful tips sir dekker will help us  not to panic if this situation happen to our vault I think cbx already have it all and this nice info to make assurance to those who's planning to join this community. thanks again already bookmarked.

It's a good thing that we have these commands together with other altcoins that are using the same configuration of wallet. The lessons here are
1) Do frequent backups
2) Explore your options but be careful as well
BTW: It's a good time to buy in Cryptopia, we're having a low number of coins now in the 59-60k sats walls at it seems the sellers decided to sell at much lower price that's why we're having a bargain. We're now having a lower total of coins left in 60k sats below and it's well spread out hitting the buy wall. But at least we can get more out of our btcs now.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:46:06 AM

It's a good thing that we have these commands together with other altcoins that are using the same configuration of wallet. The lessons here are
1) Do frequent backups
BTW: It's a good time to buy in Cryptopia, we're having a low number of coins now in the 59-60k sats walls at it seems the sellers decided to sell at much lower price that's why we're having a bargain. We're now having a lower total of coins left in 60k sats below and it's well spread out hitting the buy wall. But at least we can get more out of our btcs now.
after hitting the buy wall is this coin will mooning next? I'm just curious about the price since this coin still striving to make it worthy for all of us, I wish i will see this coin to reach at least 10$ a piece wooww. good luck community keep holding and staking for us to earned.
cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:38:37 AM

are there any issue transferring coins on yobit? i tried to transfer 1 cbx on yobit cbx address but until now the coin is not yet transfered.
stoneage

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:44:36 AM

are there any issue transferring coins on yobit? i tried to transfer 1 cbx on yobit cbx address but until now the coin is not yet transfered.

did you check the blockchain if you are successful in sending the coins to yobit? if yes and you see the transaction in the chain then the problem is on yobit's site, try to post on their thread or send a support ticket

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:10:06 AM

did you check the blockchain if you are successful in sending the coins to yobit? if yes and you see the transaction in the chain then the problem is on yobit's site, try to post on their thread or send a support ticket

Don't send to Yobit. The exchange is 'zombie.' I lost hundreds of CBX there recently.

Mark
155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:20:57 AM

Sorry if i miss it but is there a cbx wallet for android? Its ok even staking is not possible there i just want to have access to my coins even on mobile

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:32:35 AM

the wallet on CBX is under maintenance anyway i just send 1 cbx for testing porpuse only good thing i didnt send it all.

Don't send to Yobit. The exchange is 'zombie.' I lost hundreds of CBX there recently.

Mark

where do i trade the CBX except cryptopia.com ? 
155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:51:39 AM

AFAIK only cryptopia and yobit are accepting CBX on their exchange and CBX is on voting list on c-cex.com currently

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:54:44 AM

1) Do frequent backups
after hitting the buy wall is this coin will mooning next? I'm just curious about the price since this coin still striving to make it worthy for all of us, I wish i will see this coin to reach at least 10$ a piece wooww. good luck community keep holding and staking for us to earned.

That we're not sure but it'll depend on how much usage the coin will have especially now that there are so many altcoins out there. The coin must have some edge over others for people to use it. I guess we just need to wait for the projects to materialize in order for this coin to be heavily accepted.

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:36:04 AM

the wallet on CBX is under maintenance anyway i just send 1 cbx for testing porpuse only good thing i didnt send it all.

Mark

Hey, cjrosero! Here --  https://www.cryptomic.com/ -- and feel free to pump up the volume. Cryptomic's Support Guy is 'Byron P.' He is responsive.

And we are voting for ourselves at C-CEX. here: https://c-cex.com/

Mark

P.s.: Can we have Yobit removed from our list of exchanges on Coinmarketcap?
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:42:37 AM

i helpful tips sir dekker will help us  not to panic if this situation happen to our vault I think cbx already have it all and this nice info to make assurance to those who's planning to join this community. thanks again already bookmarked.

1) Do frequent backups

That we're not sure but it'll depend on how much usage the coin will have especially now that there are so many altcoins out there. The coin must have some edge over others for people to use it. I guess we just need to wait for the projects to materialize in order for this coin to be heavily accepted.

This is a wonderfully cool-headed position, Dekker. It's good to see. And 'projects'? If anyone wants to assist a merchant to run a trial-CBX-acceptance project, do it! Our merchant-project extends to trading CBX in order to provide the buy-wall that allows a merchant to convert to BTC -- or $ or bullion.

Merchants = both 'currency function' and trading-volume.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:12:20 AM

i helpful tips sir dekker will help us  not to panic if this situation happen to our vault I think cbx already have it all and this nice info to make assurance to those who's planning to join this community. thanks again already bookmarked.

1) Do frequent backups

This is a wonderfully cool-headed position, Dekker. It's good to see. And 'projects'? If anyone wants to assist a merchant to run a trial-CBX-acceptance project, do it! Our merchant-project extends to trading CBX in order to provide the buy-wall that allows a merchant to convert to BTC -- or $ or bullion.

Merchants = both 'currency function' and trading-volume.

Yes, increasing currency functionality increases trading volume. Partner that up with good publicity then we'll get CBX to a very good position.

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:49:09 AM

I have been contacted by Cryptsy regarding the movement of the CBX under their control. These funds have been moved to a secure address and are still safe and locked away as they have been for the several months Cryptsy has been closed. Below is the note from Mullick.

I saw some people worrying about the coins being moved by Paul.

The coins were not moved by Paul. They were moved by me under order of the receiver to a secure wallet.

I don't want to get involved on the forums but since we have a history I thought I would let you know there is no need to worry about Paul dumping any CBX.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:20:40 AM

Thanks, a little light in the dark  Undecided
Now let's hope receiver will let people withdraw their belongings and not sell it. 

I have been contacted by Cryptsy regarding the movement of the CBX under their control. These funds have been moved to a secure address and are still safe and locked away as they have been for the several months Cryptsy has been closed. Below is the note from Mullick.

I saw some people worrying about the coins being moved by Paul.

The coins were not moved by Paul. They were moved by me under order of the receiver to a secure wallet.

I don't want to get involved on the forums but since we have a history I thought I would let you know there is no need to worry about Paul dumping any CBX.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: