Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:59:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359456 times)
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:28:38 AM

Hello. I have 200+ CBX and want to increase them by staking. can someone tell me how much can I get by staking them?
and how the staking system works? is there any specific link or thread where I can know the percentage and time of rewards? is crypto bullion reward stakers weekly bases or monthly bases?

I think it is better to wait until the devs team release the new version of CBX , the new staking system will give you the chance to make up to 50% profit from staking your coins , the devs team are working hard to release it . At present , staking is not much profitable , but soon sure it will be , and CBX has bright future , so hold your coins and stay tuned .

This information is incorrect. CBX will never install a system that will generate 50% profit.

Inflation is 2 % per year over the total network at max. The only reason people can earn ~8-15% is because many coins are not being staked so that part goes to people who do actively stake them.

Correct. 50% profit is too much for staking CBX. I can only earn around 0.80% per month during the past few months and others have posted their staking rewards as well (probably dozens of pages away) and they're having the around the same figure as I have.

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:37:41 PM

Regarding the 50% profit from your CBX yearly , it is not my words , I just said what elambert said , why not ? That is better for all holders , this what elambert posted a few pages before , maybe I have misunderstood , if yes , please make it clear for me.
Difficulty is extremely low! Right now you can stake and earn 50% per year interest on your CBX while inflation remains at 2% per year. This is PoSP at work, take advantage.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:45:22 PM

Regarding the 50% profit from your CBX yearly , it is not my words , I just said what elambert said , why not ? That is better for all holders , this what elambert posted a few pages before , maybe I have misunderstood , if yes , please make it clear for me.
Difficulty is extremely low! Right now you can stake and earn 50% per year interest on your CBX while inflation remains at 2% per year. This is PoSP at work, take advantage.

Hmm, strange that he writes that. But I think it was probably a very short period in which not many others were staking then.
I'm 99.9 % sure there won't be any system developed to make it that way. The new staking system is already in place. He probably will comment.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 03:53:32 PM

his meaning is while the yearly inflation will always be 2% max, PoSP stakers when the difficulty was low were staking with as little as 1 CBX inputs Wink  so at the time they were getting more, eg if they stake 12 blocks they would have made 0.5CBX from the 1 CBX stake, after 25 blocks stake they would have made 1 CBX from their 1 CBX input,  at low difficulty it was easier for small sized stakes to get a block more frequently , so they were effectively earning 50% or more annually on that block.  Its just a calculation Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:13:03 PM

let see how the dev will update us its very high in terms of staking so we better make it sure guys.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:14:49 PM

his meaning is while the yearly inflation will always be 2% max, PoSP stakers when the difficulty was low were staking with as little as 1 CBX inputs Wink  so at the time they were getting more, eg if they stake 12 blocks they would have made 0.5CBX from the 1 CBX stake, after 25 blocks stake they would have made 1 CBX from their 1 CBX input,  at low difficulty it was easier for small sized stakes to get a block more frequently , so they were effectively earning 50% or more annually on that block.  Its just a calculation Smiley

Guys, at that particular time difficulty was so low (so few CBX being staked) that 50% yearly interest was the payout. PoSP operates on a sliding scale where the payout percentage adjusts according to how many CBX are staking at a particular time. That being said, CBX inflation will never change from the 2% per year that has been set in stone since inception, this is healthy. Payout will constantly change in accordance to how many CBX are being staked.

Also, bootstrap is now updated on the website Smiley
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 01:03:01 PM

Thank you for new bootstrap!

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:04:55 PM

good to know that new bootstrap works well I just recreated my wallet since my laptop went down and I needed to reformat my system thanks dev it was easy now.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:36:50 PM

Cbx still great to hold right now devs are still active even cbx is crash this year. but i think we will see this year the rise again of cbx.. just give patience and hold tightly.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:17:47 PM

The CBX wallet at Yobit has come out of maintenance; I was able to withdraw a substancial amount of CBX from there so it is indeed working.

I am very critical of Yobit's handling and utter lack of transparency towards our CBX and our team in this fiasco. CBX's wallet has been left in maintenance mode for 5 months, with very little response or feedback from Yobit's admins.

Be very careful when trading at Yobit, this applies to CBX and whatever coin market that trades there.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 01:13:56 AM

I don't know what percent I'm get now for stakes , but I do get about 1.7 Cbx per day for 2650 units split into four parts , I'm hoping to get more soon ! I wanna have six parts ,

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:42:06 AM

The CBX wallet at Yobit has come out of maintenance; I was able to withdraw a substancial amount of CBX from there so it is indeed working.

I am very critical of Yobit's handling and utter lack of transparency towards our CBX and our team in this fiasco. CBX's wallet has been left in maintenance mode for 5 months, with very little response or feedback from Yobit's admins.

Be very careful when trading at Yobit, this applies to CBX and whatever coin market that trades there.
yes yobit for this coin is not recommended cryptopia might be much better for cbx i just hope that yobit will start to stop doing maintenace from time to time.
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:50:41 PM

yes yobit for this coin is not recommended cryptopia might be much better for cbx i just hope that yobit will start to stop doing maintenace from time to time.

Actually Yobit seems to be a non-recommended exchange for all coins. They just got famous due to the signature campaign but that's it.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:00:07 PM

Actually Yobit seems to be a non-recommended exchange for all coins. They just got famous due to the signature campaign but that's it.
if small traders maybe yobit is a great avenue to promote the coins but if we are talking about good quality target of traders ccex polo and trex should be our target and we need to help so we can be listed from those exchange site.

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:19:37 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 09:26:22 PM by VonSpass

I don't know what percent I'm get now for stakes , but I do get about 1.7 Cbx per day for 2650 units split into four parts , I'm hoping to get more soon ! I wanna have six parts ,

Well, my friend, 1.7 CBX per day is 620 CBX per year, or 23% yield on your investment.

Try to get that kind of return anywhere on a regular and dependable basis... you won't find it anywhere!

At today's low prices it would be easy for everybody we see here, posting regularly, to have 1000 - 10 000 CBX or 1% of total CBX money offer, each one of us.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:52:00 AM

Well, my friend, 1.7 CBX per day is 620 CBX per year, or 23% yield on your investment.

Try to get that kind of return anywhere on a regular and dependable basis... you won't find it anywhere!

At today's low prices it would be easy for everybody we see here, posting regularly, to have 1000 - 10 000 CBX or 1% of total CBX money offer, each one of us.
yes that's logically correct sir 23% of real investment for doing nothing just keeping it is very cool, i just hope people realize that
i'm trying to keep my btc save so i can buy some of it from time to time. good luck sir.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 04:51:37 PM

Hello CBX developers. I need the latest CBX bootstrap to synce my vault. my vault crashed again by a sudden turn of my computer.
and the bootstrap in the site is 3 month old. could you guys please update the bootstrap again?

Edit: I've just checked th storage page. and found that bootstrap is update this week. thank you so much CBX guys.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:56:13 PM

his meaning is while the yearly inflation will always be 2% max, PoSP stakers when the difficulty was low were staking with as little as 1 CBX inputs Wink  so at the time they were getting more, eg if they stake 12 blocks they would have made 0.5CBX from the 1 CBX stake, after 25 blocks stake they would have made 1 CBX from their 1 CBX input,  at low difficulty it was easier for small sized stakes to get a block more frequently , so they were effectively earning 50% or more annually on that block.  Its just a calculation Smiley

Guys, at that particular time difficulty was so low (so few CBX being staked) that 50% yearly interest was the payout. PoSP operates on a sliding scale where the payout percentage adjusts according to how many CBX are staking at a particular time. That being said, CBX inflation will never change from the 2% per year that has been set in stone since inception, this is healthy. Payout will constantly change in accordance to how many CBX are being staked.

Also, bootstrap is now updated on the website Smiley
this reply coming from one of the dev mate he mention that the bootstrap is updated kindly try buddy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:04:21 AM

I'm not sure if you guys noticed, there's a new poll at the top of the page regarding Crypto 2.0. This is needed for CBX to evolve further. Please cast in your votes and let everyone know if you have other concerns.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:13:00 AM

I'm not sure if you guys noticed, there's a new poll at the top of the page regarding Crypto 2.0. This is needed for CBX to evolve further. Please cast in your votes and let everyone know if you have other concerns.
i just did sir hope moving it to a new one will make more progress for this project good luck sir.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: