Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359437 times)
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

Hi, avariahb.

Can you now tell if the transaction apparently wasn't even broadcast or if it was just a wallet refresh issue (check the transaction date, if it approximately matches the time you sent it or the time you restarted the wallet)?

Yeah, it's just a wallet refreshment problem.

For the skaking I won a block on 26/2 which is well pass in the available balance. But the next day it became an orphaned block and since then they all went into an orphaned block on the same date.
The amount of orphan blocks also varies strangely, see the image below.

It looks to me that you were on a fork. All your stakes seem to derive from your first (rejected) stake, hence all invalid after it catches up. Did you lose connection during those stakes?
Restart the wallet with the -zapwallettxes=2  switch (or go to Tools >> Wallet Repair >> Recover Transactions 2) to clean up those orphans and invalid stakes.
Also add another node to keep it more stable (the alpha currently connects automatically just to one "safe" node), e.g. 87.98.243.61 .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:14:51 PM
Merited by corather (8)

Bullion News Update: 05/03/18

Bullion Participation Nodes (BPN)
Progress continues on the full release of Vault 3.0, including the Bullion Participation Nodes (BPN aka masternodes) feature. At the same time we are receiving good feedback from the Bullion community regarding bugs or errors. Rest assured the team is working extremely hard to resolve all issues found within this alpha release to ensure a slick and smooth user experience. You can expect further news regarding the release of the BPN shortly - keep your eyes peeled for the announcement!

Improved Orphan Rate
We are delighted to see end users enjoying the benefits of the feature included into Vault 3.0 which has managed to reduce the orphan rate from roughly 5% to 3%. This 40% improvement will bring more stability to the network and deliver a more optimal staking experience.

Cryptopia Logo Update
We are delighted to see Cryptopia have updated the Bullion logo across their entire exchange now. Our new branding is cleaner, more modern and will be well represented in the new Bullion website, which is currently under development. A request has already been sent out to coinmarketcap.com to update the Bullion logo - we understand it can take time for an admin to correct this, however it should be updated shortly.

https://staging.busy.org/@cbx/bullion-news-update-05-03-18
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:52:40 AM

Progress continues on the full release of Vault 3.0, including the Bullion Participation Nodes (BPN aka masternodes) feature. At the same time we are receiving good feedback from the Bullion community regarding bugs or errors. Rest assured the team is working extremely hard to resolve all issues found within this alpha release to ensure a slick and smooth user experience. You can expect further news regarding the release of the BPN shortly - keep your eyes peeled for the announcement!

Improved Orphan Rate
We are delighted to see end users enjoying the benefits of the feature included into Vault 3.0 which has managed to reduce the orphan rate from roughly 5% to 3%. This 40% improvement will bring more stability to the network and deliver a more optimal staking experience.

Cryptopia Logo Update
We are delighted to see Cryptopia have updated the Bullion logo across their entire exchange now. Our new branding is cleaner, more modern and will be well represented in the new Bullion website, which is currently under development. A request has already been sent out to coinmarketcap.com to update the Bullion logo - we understand it can take time for an admin to correct this, however it should be updated shortly.

this is very good news, and cbx seems to be holding well at the moment.hope the BPN arrives soon before some lose hope and give up and give in to the btc greed which seems to be recovering, good job BULLIONAIRES.

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

Looks like the BTC Universe is having another sell off this week. And for the life of me I cannot understand why anyone would sell their Bullion at these prices! What an incredible buyers market we have going on right now. I only hope it lasts until Friday when I get paid because I am out of fun money from a little buying spree on Cryptopia!

BTW: now that I have popped up above 225 Bullion I am getting 1 to 4 stake rewards a day.

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

Improved Orphan Rate

Cryptopia Logo Update

Thank you for consolidating the news and posting this!
TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:02:53 AM

I like the new logo&name. Why isn't the ticker also changed to (for example) XBU?

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:44:08 AM

Roadmap 2018 Development Update!

As you can see with the mysterious "Protocol 70010" in the current live nodes below, we are focused now on adding BPN masternodes to the new codebase CBX Vault!

I still cannot provide a delivery date for BPN and subsequent hardfork that will finalize the addition of masternodes to Bullion, unfortunately, but be assured this date will be provided as soon as I have a probable date.  Also, we are in the process of adding the promised convenient CBX staking/network metrics, directly in the GUI.

In the meantime, the other part of the Bullion team is contacting and notifying all web agents about the new "Bullion" name and logo: last two were the coin explorer and coinmarketcap.com (we are still waiting for CMC to update CBX however).
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:36:50 PM
Merited by corather (5)

Hi, FiniteRed.

Yes, there surely can be one (you probably want a 64-bit build). We'll publish a note here when it's available.

Perfect Smiley ready and waiting to test it Cheesy

FR

Still with same codebase as previously posted Windows alpha 2, here is the 64 bit Linux Vault: http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bullion-qt64

Looks like there a number of dependency issues running on a clean/patched install of Ubuntu, detailed below (along with the "quick" fixes) - would be good to publish an official breakdown of what you need to install to get up and running...

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libboost_program_options.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
-> sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
(overkill I feel)

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libqrencode.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
-> sudo apt-get install libqrencode3

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
-> sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
-> sudo apt-get update
-> sudo apt-get install -y libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev
(this is a gross fix!)

FR

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
malafaya

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
Merited by corather (5)

Hi, FiniteRed.

Yes, there surely can be one (you probably want a 64-bit build). We'll publish a note here when it's available.

Perfect Smiley ready and waiting to test it Cheesy

FR

Still with same codebase as previously posted Windows alpha 2, here is the 64 bit Linux Vault: http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bullion-qt64

Looks like there a number of dependency issues running on a clean/patched install of Ubuntu, detailed below (along with the "quick" fixes) - would be good to publish an official breakdown of what you need to install to get up and running...

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libboost_program_options.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
-> sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
(overkill I feel)

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libqrencode.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
-> sudo apt-get install libqrencode3

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
-> sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
-> sudo apt-get update
-> sudo apt-get install -y libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev
(this is a gross fix!)

FR

Thanks for the info.
It's true we still haven't looked into the shared dependencies issue in Linux, but it will surely be looked into.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:56:43 AM

As you can see with the mysterious "Protocol 70010" in the current live nodes below, we are focused now on adding BPN masternodes to the new codebase CBX Vault!

I still cannot provide a delivery date for BPN and subsequent hardfork that will finalize the addition of masternodes to Bullion, unfortunately, but be assured this date will be provided as soon as I have a probable date.  Also, we are in the process of adding the promised convenient CBX staking/network metrics, directly in the GUI.

In the meantime, the other part of the Bullion team is contacting and notifying all web agents about the new "Bullion" name and logo: last two were the coin explorer and coinmarketcap.com (we are still waiting for CMC to update CBX however).

Hi , vonpass are the wallet version 3.0 still in testing . Or it’s live now. Thanks , and 70010 are testing masternode ?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:19:57 AM

Hi , vonpass are the wallet version 3.0 still in testing . Or it’s live now. Thanks , and 70010 are testing masternode ?

Yes, Protocol 70010 nodes are actual nodes testing the BPN Vault build.
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:28:54 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 06:37:27 PM by VonSpass

New Vault 2.4.4 Vault released!

In the past few days, the CBX network has experienced a strong and unwanted fork, which ended up being also propagated by a few nodes. For this reason, here is new version 2.4.4 of the old codebase Vault; this new version deals with this ongoing fork, with a few added checkpoints.

To make sure you are on the right fork, please check your Vault's block height vs. CryptoIDs: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/#; any lasting block height difference with your live Vault could point to your Vault being on the wrong fork.

Here is the download link to the 2.4.4 Vault: https://github.com/cryptogenicbonds/CryptoBullion-CBX/releases/tag/2.4.4

Here is the link to the V2 bootstrap file; if you have been stuck on the fork, it may be necessary to reload it: http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/bootstrap.zip

New codebase Vault 3 is better equipped to deal with these situations, so these fork issues should be very very rare occurence, of not completely non-existant, in the near future.
RexRich
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

Anyone having problems with Vault 3.0 Alpha 2 ?  Been running mine for two weeks but it has since stopped synchronizing

and is stuck on block 2,316,077 (roughly 3 days behind).
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Roadmap 2018 status report!

We have updated the new codebase Vault 3 alpha 2 as well, to "alpha 3". This updated Vault has a few tweaks that bring us closer to final version, with updated PoW signature verification and staking; I recommend those who have installed alpha 2, to now install this one. This alpha 3 also has the same new checkpoints of Vault 2.4.4 that avoid the fork we have experienced a few days ago.

http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bullion-qt64
http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bullion-qt.exe

V3 bootstrap (does not work with Vault 2.4.4):
http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bootstrap.zip

malafaya

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

Anyone having problems with Vault 3.0 Alpha 2 ?  Been running mine for two weeks but it has since stopped synchronizing

Do you have any peers connected? Does restarting Vault fix the problem?
If you would care to share your debug.log file (in the same dir as your wallet.dat) that would be awesome help.
RexRich
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

Do you have any peers connected? Does restarting Vault fix the problem?
If you would care to share your debug.log file (in the same dir as your wallet.dat) that would be awesome help.

Yes, connected to 9 peers. Tried restarting numerous times.

debug says "ERROR: mempool transaction missing input"  Also, lower left of vault notes "No block source available..."

Powering down laptop before CBX closes the issue perhaps?

BTW, I am running Vault 2.4.4 on a separate laptop with no problems.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:27:25 AM

So, if I'm still running 2.4.3 am I completely wasting my time?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
cmsi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:07:20 AM

I like many aspects of this coin, in particular the very low supply. But the daily volume is like $10...
What are the projections? Is this going to change?
dlipford370

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:12:49 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 07:19:48 PM by dlipford370

$10 at least.
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:20:04 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 04:20:05 PM by VonSpass

So, if I'm still running 2.4.3 am I completely wasting my time?

You're not wasting your time if your 2.4.3 is on the right chain.

We compiled 2.4.4 to help with the fork issue we experienced last weekend; it's not a mandatory update.

I like many aspects of this coin, in particular the very low supply. But the daily volume is like $10...
What are the projections? Is this going to change?

Of course we want this tiny daily volume to change; in fact, we think that our current BPN approach, along with listing at Coinbook.com put CBX on path for explosive price growth! Essentially the choice people have today is, either buy an already expensive coin/token with tons of volume hoping that it will double in value this year, or, buy a coin like CBX which is still cheap and looks promising.
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: