Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359437 times)
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

Roadmap 2018 status report!

We have updated the new codebase Vault 3 alpha 2 as well, to "alpha 3". This updated Vault has a few tweaks that bring us closer to final version, with updated PoW signature verification and staking; I recommend those who have installed alpha 2, to now install this one. This alpha 3 also has the same new checkpoints of Vault 2.4.4 that avoid the fork we have experienced a few days ago.

http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bullion-qt64
http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bullion-qt.exe

V3 bootstrap (does not work with Vault 2.4.4):
http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bootstrap.zip

Thanks Ben!

I've shared the news with the other communities! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:28:12 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 01:15:11 PM by elambert
Merited by VonSpass (1)

New Vault 2.4.4 Vault released!

In the past few days, the CBX network has experienced a strong and unwanted fork, which ended up being also propagated by a few nodes. For this reason, here is new version 2.4.4 of the old codebase Vault; this new version deals with this ongoing fork, with a few added checkpoints.

To make sure you are on the right fork, please check your Vault's block height vs. CryptoIDs: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/#; any lasting block height difference with your live Vault could point to your Vault being on the wrong fork.

Here is the download link to the 2.4.4 Vault: https://github.com/cryptogenicbonds/CryptoBullion-CBX/releases/tag/2.4.4

Here is the link to the V2 bootstrap file; if you have been stuck on the fork, it may be necessary to reload it: http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/bootstrap.zip

New codebase Vault 3 is better equipped to deal with these situations, so these fork issues should be very very rare occurence, of not completely non-existant, in the near future.

We have updated the new codebase Vault 3 alpha 2 as well, to "alpha 3". This updated Vault has a few tweaks that bring us closer to final version, with updated PoW signature verification and staking; I recommend those who have installed alpha 2, to now install this one. This alpha 3 also has the same new checkpoints of Vault 2.4.4 that avoid the fork we have experienced a few days ago.

http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bullion-qt64
http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bullion-qt.exe

V3 bootstrap (does not work with Vault 2.4.4):
http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bootstrap.zip

Here is a quick guide to updating your Vault to new 2.4.4 or new Alpha V3. Please note that V3 is still alpha for testing so our official recommendation remains to use V2.4.4. (LINKS ARE ABOVE)

1. Access your cryptobullion or bullion roaming folder and backup your wallet.dat (copy to desktop, usb, etc)
2. Delete all other contents of the roaming folder
3. Delete your qt executable
4. Download new version (links above)
5. Download new bootstrap (links above)
6. Extract bootstrap file and folder
7. Copy/paste bootstrap extract into roaming folder
8. Paste copy of wallet.dat into roaming folder
9. Start up Vault
10. Allow to sync
11. Check blockchain information in Vault for current number of blocks, verify this data versus CryptoID to verify you are on the correct chain (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/)
12. If yes, unlock and begin staking; If no, ask for assistance
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
Merited by VonSpass (1)

Anyone having problems with Vault 3.0 Alpha 2 ?  Been running mine for two weeks but it has since stopped synchronizing

and is stuck on block 2,316,077 (roughly 3 days behind).

Do you have any peers connected? Does restarting Vault fix the problem?
If you would care to share your debug.log file (in the same dir as your wallet.dat) that would be awesome help.

Yes, connected to 9 peers. Tried restarting numerous times.

debug says "ERROR: mempool transaction missing input"  Also, lower left of vault notes "No block source available..."

Powering down laptop before CBX closes the issue perhaps?

BTW, I am running Vault 2.4.4 on a separate laptop with no problems.

There has been an issue resulting in a fork for some wallets over the weekend.
This message "ERROR: mempool transaction missing input" means there is something not right between your wallet and the chain.
First, upgrade to the latest Alpha 3 (same download link as before; check previous messages): this includes the recently added checkpoints that should prevent you from entering the same fork.
Then, try to recover the situation by acessing Tools >> Repair Wallet >> Recover Transactions 2 .
If that still does not work, please follow the bootstrap copy guide (elambert just posted the needed steps a few minutes ago).
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:32:40 PM
Merited by VonSpass (1)

So, if I'm still running 2.4.3 am I completely wasting my time?

You're not wasting your time if your 2.4.3 is on the right chain.

We compiled 2.4.4 to help with the fork issue we experienced last weekend; it's not a mandatory update.

Fortunately, I'm on the correct chain according to the blockheight. I think I'll sit tight until all of the 3.0 bugs are worked out.

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
RexRich
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
Merited by VonSpass (1)

Anyone having problems with Vault 3.0 Alpha 2 ?  Been running mine for two weeks but it has since stopped synchronizing

and is stuck on block 2,316,077 (roughly 3 days behind).

Do you have any peers connected? Does restarting Vault fix the problem?
If you would care to share your debug.log file (in the same dir as your wallet.dat) that would be awesome help.

Yes, connected to 9 peers. Tried restarting numerous times.

debug says "ERROR: mempool transaction missing input"  Also, lower left of vault notes "No block source available..."

Powering down laptop before CBX closes the issue perhaps?

BTW, I am running Vault 2.4.4 on a separate laptop with no problems.

There has been an issue resulting in a fork for some wallets over the weekend.
This message "ERROR: mempool transaction missing input" means there is something not right between your wallet and the chain.
First, upgrade to the latest Alpha 3 (same download link as before; check previous messages): this includes the recently added checkpoints that should prevent you from entering the same fork.
Then, try to recover the situation by acessing Tools >> Repair Wallet >> Recover Transactions 2 .
If that still does not work, please follow the bootstrap copy guide (elambert just posted the needed steps a few minutes ago).

Yes, I scrubbed the vault and and re-installed it and it's working perfectly again.

One frustrating issue was that I didn't realize that windows firewall was blocking the app's access to the network.
So add that item to Ben's excellent checklist.

Thanks for all your help.
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Let's celebrate; I just turned Legendary!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Congrats!!!   Cheesy
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:37:09 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Congrats!!!   Cheesy
Welcome to the club!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
spark.bet

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great   Smiley

Coinmarketcap has updated the name and logo

Following the SEC announcement, will CoinBook be ready to follow the rules imposed by the sec ?
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:11:27 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great   Smiley

Following the SEC announcement, will CoinBook be ready to follow the rules imposed by the sec ?

Do you have a link to the SEC announcement you are referring to?
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great   Smiley

It was Coinbook.com's policy to abide by all US regulations being put forward, so they could serve the US market, in perfect compliance. AFAIK they are already investing a lot of money/energy into the emerging legal aspect of cryptos in the US so I would be surprised any recent announcement would change the project in any way.
avariahb

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great   Smiley

it's an article in French.
http://www.bitcoincours.com/2018/03/le-gendarme-boursier-americain-fait-chuter-le-cours-des-crypto-monnaies.html

It was Coinbook.com's policy to abide by all US regulations being put forward, so they could serve the US market, in perfect compliance. AFAIK they are already investing a lot of money/energy into the emerging legal aspect of cryptos in the US so I would be surprised any recent announcement would change the project in any way.

I'm sure that CoinBook does all right.
But the administrative side can take time.
In any case, it would be a good thing for CoinBook to be in the first place to register with the "SEC".

elambert
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great   Smiley

it's an article in French.
http://www.bitcoincours.com/2018/03/le-gendarme-boursier-americain-fait-chuter-le-cours-des-crypto-monnaies.html

I'm sure that CoinBook does all right.
But the administrative side can take time.
In any case, it would be a good thing for CoinBook to be in the first place to register with the "SEC".

3/14/18 Update from Coinbook.com team:

I'm listening to the Subcommittee on Capital Markets hearing today and it is clear that the regulatory landscape is changing. We met with our lawyers last week and tasked them with determining the level of additional filing and adherence the SEC announcement would cause. In my personal opinion, we will not be offering ICO's for sale, only cryptocurrencies where the SEC spoke more about ICO's. In either case we will likely err on the side of too much compliance, but we are meeting again tomorrow to discuss their findings and opinion. We are in the middle of the audit currently and they expect that we will have that complete by March 31st. In the mean time we are putting together a long awaited update to the website which will be released within the next few weeks.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

congrats vonpass on getting Legendary, Let's celebrate by buying more cbx , i am going to get me more cbx to mark this day, when i first join cbx it was at 60000 stas but btc was below 4k cbx has come a long and any one that bought in at the same time as me should have roi by now.

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Congratulations!
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

hey guys, https://mycoinsbot.com/ has been updated with the new bullion logo, please do check it out, vonpass if you feel the logo new changing pls let me know, and now should appear in your native language. 

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:41:54 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Congratulations!

Hey IMZ, long time no see: Thanks!
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:55 AM
Merited by corather (2)

2018 Roadmap Development Update!

Well, sorry, it has been too long since I posted any new article regarding the current state of BPN development; last week was pretty much taken by this unwanted CBX fork situation, to which I think we responded quickly and efficiently - kudos to Alex4J and Malafaya!

Development for BPN is going well - as you will be able to witness from this very detailed status from our lead coder dev, Alex4J:

# Where we are now
 - After a long investigation, I finally found the issues I was having with regards to coding the upcoming hardfork; as we stand now, I can trigger a hardfork on demand, so this aspect of BPN is stable and repeatable;
 - Hardfork and the new versions of blocks used to cause blockchain corruption on disk: this was fixed also;
 - I am currently rechecking the validation process of Mutex Blocks with their own new constraints and needs we added, I expect to finish checking this tonight;
 - The BPN PoSP Blocks will have their own difficulty system, which is not influenced by the PoSP difficulty, basically CBX wil run like a hybrid coin with PoW and PoS - except now its going to be PoSP and BPN PoSP running side by side;
 - New "Keep-Alive" block for the BPN network (basically just PoSP with extra data concerning the Mutex they are maintaining);
 - The BPN queue system has been implemented, using the Mutex blocks. Also, invalidation of Mutex if no Keep-Alive are made or if the user is moving his coins [yet to be validated];
 - The validation of Mutex Blocks also requires the BPN queue system to work, so again, I expect to finish this tonight (or perhaps a bit later, as I leave this part for polishing soon);
 - I started to add specific rules for the wallet BPN address, as the Vault app should not use these coins automatically for live transactions or regular non BPN staking;

# What remains to be done
 - BPN PoSP block with its higher pay-rate (basically very simple to do, once the Mutex is fully validated)
 - [A bit technical here] Indexations/mapping of all TX's related to a Mutex block or which is keeping alive a Mutex Block or which is generated a BPN PoSP have to be implemented more efficiently on Vault app load
 - Few control systems for the Proof Of Mutex to be more reliable (pretty easy to add once mutex block and BPN queue systems are implemented)
 - Quit function for BPN (just need to make a TX to an other address from BPN address, not rocket science tho)

# Polishing a few things...
 - GUI Interface for when people are creating a BPN
 - Most probably things that you will find useful for user experience

Additionally, here is a quick glance of the new personal yield metrics section we are also working on at the moment:

Thank you for your continued support!
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

2018 Roadmap Development Update!

Additionally, here is a quick glance of the new personal yield metrics section we are also working on at the moment:

Thank you for your continued support!

Looking sweet cant wait to use the BPN, good luck hope it launches real fast

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zhouyc

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

CBX is a cool long term project. I like low supply, which makes CBX have a great advantage in other currencies
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: