Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359430 times)
nicjobi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

Thanks for the update Malafaya!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:32:19 PM

It looks like my Vault 3 Alpha 4 is on a fork, although my vault reports 13 peers at the moment.

looks like my vault (v3 alpha4) is also on a fork

We have identified the issue that led to this fork.
It turns out there is a slight difference in timestamp validations between v2 and v3 (mainly due to their different codebases), which in the end makes v2 reject a few rare instances of v3 blocks.
Vault v2's refusal to incorporate a single of those v3 blocks, at the same time that all Vaults v3 consider it good, ended up creating a fork.

We are currently working to fix this issue in v3 alpha ASAP. In the meantime, we recommend not using Vault v3 as it could end up in a fork, and you will have wasted all your staking time while in that fork.
Just to be clear, the fork does not affect Vault v2, and there is currently no problem in running it.

Okay, new version 3.0 alpha test with fix is testing now. Will update the community on progress as we go.

Excellent quick work by alex4j and malafaya, thanks guys!
ReAzzurro

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

It looks like my Vault 3 Alpha 4 is on a fork, although my vault reports 13 peers at the moment.

looks like my vault (v3 alpha4) is also on a fork

We have identified the issue that led to this fork.
It turns out there is a slight difference in timestamp validations between v2 and v3 (mainly due to their different codebases), which in the end makes v2 reject a few rare instances of v3 blocks.
Vault v2's refusal to incorporate a single of those v3 blocks, at the same time that all Vaults v3 consider it good, ended up creating a fork.

We are currently working to fix this issue in v3 alpha ASAP. In the meantime, we recommend not using Vault v3 as it could end up in a fork, and you will have wasted all your staking time while in that fork.
Just to be clear, the fork does not affect Vault v2, and there is currently no problem in running it.

Thank you! You found that quickly! It's a good sign for the future of this coin when issues are solved quickly by the development team.
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

CBX BLOCK LOTTERY

I am happy to introduce the new CBX block lottery!

The world’s first blockchain PoSP ( Proof of Stake Participation ) lottery.

How to enter and how it works

*Entrants will enter into the lottery by sending an entry fee of 1 CBX to the block lottery jackpot address.

5pj7SuCTP3E1jfHDo6mybraDTExoWW9xUb

*Once entered they will then stake as normal using the address they have entered into the lottery.
*The qualifying period will run from 00:01am Saturday to 00:01am Friday.
*The starting block number which occurs on the Saturday at 00:01am will be recorded, and ending block number which occurs on the Friday at 00:01am will be recorded.
*The starting and ending block will be entered into the random number generator from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/simple-random-number-generator-with-history/9nblggh5g63z and the winning block number will be randomly selected.
*The entrant who staked the winning block, or staked the block closest to the winning block on either side of the block, wins the full jackpot balance.
*A screenshot of the generator showing the winning block will be posted.
*The full balance of the Jackpot address will be sent to the winning address.

Rules

*All entered addresses must have a maximum of 500 CBX balance, at the point of entry, and at all times during the qualifying period, until the ending block. If the balance goes above 500 CBX, (From any additional deposit, not including interest earned on staking), the address will be disqualified.
*Any amount below 500 CBX can be used to play.
*1 CBX must be sent to the Lottery Jackpot Address to enter into the lottery, and no refunds are given once entered.

FAQ

Q. I have more than 500 CBX in my wallet but I want to play, what can I do?
A. Generate a new address for yourself using your vault, then send up to 500 CBX to it. (Will transfer to your new address and show as ‘Payment to yourself’ and your vault balance won’t change).
Enable coin control features within the vault options, then select ‘inputs’ in the ‘send bullion’ tab, and select the address you wish to play with and click ‘ok’.

Q. Can I enter once the lottery has started?
A. Yes, you can enter the lottery at any time during the start and end times.

Q. Why is the a maximum of 500 CBX allowed in a playing address?
A. This is to make it much fairer for all entrants. Addresses with larger balances will stake many more blocks, giving an unfair advantage over those with smaller balances.

Q. When will the lottery be drawn?
A. The lottery will be drawn on Friday, after the ending block has been reached.

The Lottery will run from this Saturday the 21st of April 2018 at 00:01am GMT until Friday 27th April 00:01am GMT.

I will be adding 50 CBX to the jackpot balance.

Any further questions don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!!

lol killiz i love you men i will be join this lol so nice how do you get these ideas man, can i post this on twitter ?? for ppl to see and join,

so i move 501 to neww adress and send 1 from there ? correct

sent my 1 cbx txid dcbc353855a20fd21f9d84c65707743f934b958fd01785ce0cfdf62a5f968301 good luck guys

Yeah you got it! I see you're the only one entered at the moment  Cheesy

Yes you can post on twitter, print to canvas and hang from the nearest bridge, or write it across your chest and run naked through the streets. Whatever you like haha.

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

CBX BLOCK LOTTERY

I am happy to introduce the new CBX block lottery!

The world’s first blockchain PoSP ( Proof of Stake Participation ) lottery.

How to enter and how it works

*Entrants will enter into the lottery by sending an entry fee of 1 CBX to the block lottery jackpot address.

5pj7SuCTP3E1jfHDo6mybraDTExoWW9xUb

*Once entered they will then stake as normal using the address they have entered into the lottery.
*The qualifying period will run from 00:01am Saturday to 00:01am Friday.
*The starting block number which occurs on the Saturday at 00:01am will be recorded, and ending block number which occurs on the Friday at 00:01am will be recorded.
*The starting and ending block will be entered into the random number generator from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/simple-random-number-generator-with-history/9nblggh5g63z and the winning block number will be randomly selected.
*The entrant who staked the winning block, or staked the block closest to the winning block on either side of the block, wins the full jackpot balance.
*A screenshot of the generator showing the winning block will be posted.
*The full balance of the Jackpot address will be sent to the winning address.

Rules

*All entered addresses must have a maximum of 500 CBX balance, at the point of entry, and at all times during the qualifying period, until the ending block. If the balance goes above 500 CBX, (From any additional deposit, not including interest earned on staking), the address will be disqualified.
*Any amount below 500 CBX can be used to play.
*1 CBX must be sent to the Lottery Jackpot Address to enter into the lottery, and no refunds are given once entered.

FAQ

Q. I have more than 500 CBX in my wallet but I want to play, what can I do?
A. Generate a new address for yourself using your vault, then send up to 500 CBX to it. (Will transfer to your new address and show as ‘Payment to yourself’ and your vault balance won’t change).
Enable coin control features within the vault options, then select ‘inputs’ in the ‘send bullion’ tab, and select the address you wish to play with and click ‘ok’.

Q. Can I enter once the lottery has started?
A. Yes, you can enter the lottery at any time during the start and end times.

Q. Why is the a maximum of 500 CBX allowed in a playing address?
A. This is to make it much fairer for all entrants. Addresses with larger balances will stake many more blocks, giving an unfair advantage over those with smaller balances.

Q. When will the lottery be drawn?
A. The lottery will be drawn on Friday, after the ending block has been reached.

The Lottery will run from this Saturday the 21st of April 2018 at 00:01am GMT until Friday 27th April 00:01am GMT.

I will be adding 50 CBX to the jackpot balance.

Any further questions don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!!

lol killiz i love you men i will be join this lol so nice how do you get these ideas man, can i post this on twitter ?? for ppl to see and join,

so i move 501 to neww adress and send 1 from there ? correct

sent my 1 cbx txid dcbc353855a20fd21f9d84c65707743f934b958fd01785ce0cfdf62a5f968301 good luck guys

Yeah you got it! I see you're the only one entered at the moment  Cheesy

Yes you can post on twitter, print to canvas and hang from the nearest bridge, or write it across your chest and run naked through the streets. Whatever you like haha.

lol i am the only one?? come on guys its only 1 cbx and kills has been here long time , lol 1 cbx for 50 i am so happy please join guys

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Killiz

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

lol i am the only one?? come on guys its only 1 cbx and kills has been here long time , lol 1 cbx for 50 i am so happy please join guys

We now have another participant  Smiley

Anyone can enter the lottery anonymously. No need for any posts or details, just register your address by sending the entry fee. If you win, the jackpot amount will be sent directly back to the address you used to play.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:31:48 AM

We now have another participant  Smiley

Anyone can enter the lottery anonymously. No need for any posts or details, just register your address by sending the entry fee. If you win, the jackpot amount will be sent directly back to the address you used to play.

yes Anyone can, enter the lottery anonymously. No need for any posts or details, just register your address by sending 1 cbx , its 50-50 chance for only 2 persons bahwaaa good luck

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

The new CBX looks better. I like the active development team, and the project is very attractive. Please keep good work guy
Killiz

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:56:50 AM

Less than 24 hours to go to enter the CBX Lottery https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg35120470#msg35120470

If you have staked even a single block since 00:01am on Saturday 21st April GMT you are in with a chance of winning the balance of the lottery address.

The winning block number will be randomly drawn Friday 27th April after the qualifying period ends at 00:01 GMT on Friday.

Good luck to those that have entered!
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

Less than 24 hours to go to enter the CBX Lottery https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg35120470#msg35120470

If you have staked even a single block since 00:01am on Saturday 21st April GMT you are in with a chance of winning the balance of the lottery address.

The winning block number will be randomly drawn Friday 27th April after the qualifying period ends at 00:01 GMT on Friday.

Good luck to those that have entered!

hey there now got how many persons join this lotto program hope there is more than 3 ?? so to see how many persons i just look at the address and count how many 1 cbx was sent to it ??

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

Roadmap 2018 Updated!

The development Roadmap for 2018 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.0) was updated, with a new look which is more in line with current rebranding effort, and new more realistic dates. A few items were added too, such as the new CBX website (which is indeed being worked on, as I write these lines).

Stay tuned also for a development update later this week, as we are working on a new alpha version for Vault 3 - we have identified some issues with alpha 4 that can cause forking of the CBX blockchain - which of course is something we really strive to avoid. New codebase Vault 3 is stronger with that aspect in general, but we have discovered some problems when Vault 3s are interacting with Vault 2s.

Enjoy the rest of the week, more news to come pretty soon!
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

Please like and follow our new facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bullionCBX/

And thank you to Killiz and his better half for stepping up to help run it!
nicjobi

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

Please like and follow our new facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bullionCBX/

I will make a Reddit post and thanks to both!
Killiz

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

I will make a Reddit post and thanks to both!

No problem at all.
Killiz

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

The lottery has been drawn and the winning address is 5hgfQNbQVxPEarueDKo52J24D49uvJwgqh staking block 2377025

Draw and start/end block shown in image below.

I will send out the lottery Jackpot amount of 56 CBX sometime tommorrow.

Congratulations to the winner and thanks for taking part.
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:53:20 AM

Roadmap 2018 Development Update!

As promised, here is the report about where development of CBX stands at this moment. This report touches essential 2 aspects of software development: the basic Vault 3.0 code and the BPN coding development.

At my last post, I had highlighted the recent issue we had discovered while testing Vault 3.0, the reason for which we needed to compile a new "Alpha 5" version with this issue solved. Well, after some internal testing, it turns out we cannot yet publish the new Alpha 5 Vault for public testing, as we have found more problems that require our attention. This process should not take long as these problems have been clearly identified, so stay tuned for a new Vault 3.0 "alpha 5" in the coming days.

Regarding BPN, Alex4J is currently working on the custom, and distinct, difficulty calculation for the BPN block, which is a distinct value, separate from the main blockchain difficulty, and the validation that goes with it. This means that, if the block bpn is validated and authorized at a given time, a BPN queue client is permitted to generate a block and gain the reward.

A side note to coding development, we invite all Bullionaires to pay a visit to our new, rebranded, CBX Facebook page.

With the new name of CBX, "Bullion", comes a new look and URL for our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bullionCBX/, please pay us a visit and drop us a line!

phuonganh050598

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

I'm trying to sync the wallet, on a new desktop , after first run it starts to sync right away , but after using the bootstrap it stop sync even with 10++ connections
nicjobi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

I'm trying to sync the wallet, on a new desktop , after first run it starts to sync right away , but after using the bootstrap it stop sync even with 10++ connections

Hi someone from the dev team will get you some help on this but it might easier joining the Telegram and bringing this up there too. https://t.me/joinchat/FkBLVEimXQscVn1cetdd4g
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

Are you using Vault 2 or Vault 3?

Syncing with Vault 2 cannot complete automatically, it needs loading the bootstrap file - you can find the links in the OP of this thread.
Killiz

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

Lottery Jackpot paid to the winning address!

txid c1fbdbba4983f154643ef0c22e720cd5b4e990fec449073d5f818a59478261d8
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: