Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:48:21 AM

Article:   http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/3763406-investing-in-altcoins-bitcoin-keep-an-eye-on-mtr-mastertradercoin

Investing in Altcoins/Bitcoin - keep an eye on MTR (MasterTraderCoin)

The agenda of coin management is simple asset management to increase value. Bitcoin is speculation until defined commerce infrastructure and cloud monetization gets traction. The top investment and tech minds in the world are migrating into this space with hundreds of Billions of dollars. So while it is risky it appears to be an evolution of digi-commerce that is likely here to stay and is at an infancy stage. Two of the best times to invest are either as an early adopter or when there is “blood in the streets” on a proven arena that is heavily undervalued.

With Billions of dollars of support flooding into the Crypto Marketspace the Altcoin landscape will go through multiple waves of change; likely settling out with over a dozen “Small and Micro Cap” players of high value. The hub of that experience is “the Master Trader” and their platform. It always has been about the “Master Trader” in every evolving trade and commerce environment for thousands of years.

Currently the altcoin marketspace is a complete bloodbath; mostly because of the weakness of the startups and the high percentage of scamcoins. However that “blood in the streets” that completely devastated the industry offers buying at the bottom opportunities and early adopter advantage both.

I liken “Altcoins” to a small startup company with a particular niche market that has shares issued as investor ownership in the company. It is still extremely early to invest in this pre-infancy marketspace but a cusp of change is forming. Altcoin world has suffered a real shakeout of bugs and scammers and begun a maturing of roadmap and structure. Unfortunately without a true commerce platform all altcoins are vapor-coin; utility or lack thereof defining their potential value. About 98% of the altcoin market to date has been a mix of scamcoins or wanabecoins. With the majority of the “legit ones” failures due to a market lull, development team failures, and missed market timing or utility.

A few startups in the Altcoin environment are maturing their business model. One particular company that I find quite appealing is: MTR – MasterTraderCoin
http://mastertradercoin.com/ http://toshidesk.co/ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.0

It is established by professional business people, investors, traders and skilled developers whose vision is to bring order and service to the trading environment of the Crypto Coin marketplace. Their understanding of growth and market-share dynamics and service model should counter the incestuous nature and bloodbath of the crypto-market. Plus they have some very good ideas brewing on a wide array of funding and development that extends to the broader economy. These above issues while simple are super critical and separate them as an improved coin/business model in this marketspace.

With Billions flowing into the Crypto-Space and new exchanges by “Big Money” popping up, the first “business model” to establish a beach head and hold it in the trading service industry will be a huge success.

With the right leadership, vision and market-share wisdom they could become the “E-Trade” of the Crypto-Currency environment. Regardless of what goes on in this arena there is a dire need for trading tools and this group could fit that need; perhaps stunningly. With its tiny distribution “float” it should do very well in price valuation.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:10:33 AM

Hello Community,

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for a very successful phase 1 funding round.

I truly appreciate all of your support.

If any questions need to be answered, please post them here on the thread.

On another note...

I just spent all night sending investor follow up emails to all 42 participants as I feel everyone should get their own personal update when it comes to this type of offering.

It would be nice to see some support comments saying everyone received them Smiley

Phase 2 Funding is approaching. ( Countdown in OP )

POW is also coming right around the corner.

Wallets ( Windows, Mac ) and Source will be released right before POW stage begins.

I have a few translations in the works right now, Russian, Ukraine, and French.

Many articles are being written by supporters.

Also have CoinTelegraph support brewing...

That's my nightly update, everyone have a great night,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
contact@mastertradercoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

Got my email confirmation thank you very professional. Will be ready to add a little more during phase 2

Hey bitcoindad,

I'm glad you received everything, and truly appreciate your support.

You have a extremely credible reputation and this means a lot coming from you.

Be sure to check out our new articles! Would love #RT on twitter  Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:26:55 AM

Hello Community,

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for a very successful phase 1 funding round.

I truly appreciate all of your support.

If any questions need to be answered, please post them here on the thread.

On another note...

I just spent all night sending investor follow up emails to all 42 participants as I feel everyone should get their own personal update when it comes to this type of offering.

It would be nice to see some support comments saying everyone received them Smiley

Phase 2 Funding is approaching. ( Countdown in OP )

POW is also coming right around the corner.

Wallets ( Windows, Mac ) and Source will be released right before POW stage begins.

I have a few translations in the works right now, Russian, Ukraine, and French.

Many articles are being written by supporters.

Also have CoinTelegraph support brewing...

That's my nightly update, everyone have a great night,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
contact@mastertradercoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

Got my email confirmation thank you very professional. Will be ready to add a little more during phase 2

Hey bitcoindad,

I'm glad you received everything, and truly appreciate your support.

You have a extremely credible reputation and this means a lot coming from you.

Be sure to check out our new articles! Would love #RT on twitter  Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks, I really like what you have going here looks very promising.

Without a doubt you have my support via twitter

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 06:40:29 AM

Article:   http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/3763406-investing-in-altcoins-bitcoin-keep-an-eye-on-mtr-mastertradercoin

Investing in Altcoins/Bitcoin - keep an eye on MTR (MasterTraderCoin)

The agenda of coin management is simple asset management to increase value. Bitcoin is speculation until defined commerce infrastructure and cloud monetization gets traction. The top investment and tech minds in the world are migrating into this space with hundreds of Billions of dollars. So while it is risky it appears to be an evolution of digi-commerce that is likely here to stay and is at an infancy stage. Two of the best times to invest are either as an early adopter or when there is “blood in the streets” on a proven arena that is heavily undervalued.

With Billions of dollars of support flooding into the Crypto Marketspace the Altcoin landscape will go through multiple waves of change; likely settling out with over a dozen “Small and Micro Cap” players of high value. The hub of that experience is “the Master Trader” and their platform. It always has been about the “Master Trader” in every evolving trade and commerce environment for thousands of years.

Currently the altcoin marketspace is a complete bloodbath; mostly because of the weakness of the startups and the high percentage of scamcoins. However that “blood in the streets” that completely devastated the industry offers buying at the bottom opportunities and early adopter advantage both.

I liken “Altcoins” to a small startup company with a particular niche market that has shares issued as investor ownership in the company. It is still extremely early to invest in this pre-infancy marketspace but a cusp of change is forming. Altcoin world has suffered a real shakeout of bugs and scammers and begun a maturing of roadmap and structure. Unfortunately without a true commerce platform all altcoins are vapor-coin; utility or lack thereof defining their potential value. About 98% of the altcoin market to date has been a mix of scamcoins or wanabecoins. With the majority of the “legit ones” failures due to a market lull, development team failures, and missed market timing or utility.

A few startups in the Altcoin environment are maturing their business model. One particular company that I find quite appealing is: MTR – MasterTraderCoin
http://mastertradercoin.com/ http://toshidesk.co/ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.0

It is established by professional business people, investors, traders and skilled developers whose vision is to bring order and service to the trading environment of the Crypto Coin marketplace. Their understanding of growth and market-share dynamics and service model should counter the incestuous nature and bloodbath of the crypto-market. Plus they have some very good ideas brewing on a wide array of funding and development that extends to the broader economy. These above issues while simple are super critical and separate them as an improved coin/business model in this marketspace.

With Billions flowing into the Crypto-Space and new exchanges by “Big Money” popping up, the first “business model” to establish a beach head and hold it in the trading service industry will be a huge success.

With the right leadership, vision and market-share wisdom they could become the “E-Trade” of the Crypto-Currency environment. Regardless of what goes on in this arena there is a dire need for trading tools and this group could fit that need; perhaps stunningly. With its tiny distribution “float” it should do very well in price valuation.

Hey Catta,

Thanks again for your support, your general consensus is spot on!

Added to the OP!

~2-22-15~
In Depth Review of Altcoin Arena - Keep an Eye on MTR and its Developers!
Seeking Alpha MTR - ToshiDesk Article by Catallaxy
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:13:24 PM

i did not invest in phase 1

can i also only invest in phase 2?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:23:22 PM

i did not invest in phase 1

can i also only invest in phase 2?

Hello,

Thanks for your question.

Yes you may.

Anyone can invest in Phase 2.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:34:30 PM

After multiple conversations with the MTR development team,
I have agreed to provide escrow services for the MasterTrader Coin distribution. (PGP Signature)
The below vanity address was created exclusively for this escrow.
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the MasterTrader Coin distribution.

1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN PHASE II:
Send (any amount of) BTC to 1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD
Send me a PM with the necessary information (see below example)

Example PM:

Quote from: Example
I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase MTR in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/fac399e0a245af903eb53047bedf5eb1c4860596436fc292acc1ea1a6909a2f9

My Email Address is: youremail@goeshere.com
My Social Media Contact is (Not Required): @You or Facebook.com/You

MTR PHASE I COMPLETE:

DISTRIBUTION RATE:
1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC

FINAL TOTAL:
15.81605172 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

MTR PHASE II:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00001429 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
0.71429460 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

PHASE II HAS BEGUN!

Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:25:42 PM

After multiple conversations with the MTR development team,
I have agreed to provide escrow services for the MasterTrader Coin distribution. (PGP Signature)
The below vanity address was created exclusively for this escrow.
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the MasterTrader Coin distribution.

1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN PHASE II:
Send (any amount of) BTC to 1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD
Send me a PM with the necessary information (see below example)

Example PM:

Quote from: Example
I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase MTR in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/fac399e0a245af903eb53047bedf5eb1c4860596436fc292acc1ea1a6909a2f9

My Email Address is: youremail@goeshere.com
My Social Media Contact is (Not Required): @You or Facebook.com/You

MTR PHASE I COMPLETE:

DISTRIBUTION RATE:
1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC

FINAL TOTAL:
15.81605172 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

MTR PHASE II:

1 MTR per 0.00001429 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
0.71429460 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

PHASE II HAS BEGUN!

Wonderful, is time for some action, MTR is gonna be great, cant wait to see it in a market.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:27:48 PM

MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!

Hello,

Quick question, how much are you looking to raise on this phase 2? or what is your ideal # in this phase 2, the reason I'm asking is b/c i want to get a vision into what are you looking for on the crowdfunding side.

Thanks in advance.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:01:06 PM

MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!

Hello,

Quick question, how much are you looking to raise on this phase 2? or what is your ideal # in this phase 2, the reason I'm asking is b/c i want to get a vision into what are you looking for on the crowdfunding side.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Beta is currently in development now, the end game for MTR Administration is reaching out to serious investors who believe a social trading platform is beneficial to the crypto community as a whole. The final phase is specifically for the benefit of the BCT community. Most importantly with the release of a limited supply, members will secure a significant price valuation. For further investment opportunities contact : investors@toshidesk.co

Thank you,

MasterTrader777
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:20:41 PM

Took my time reading the Op, and i had a concern about toshidesk, will revenue for toshidesk come from fee's or subscriptions?,
I currently pay .1 a month for a traders platform which is ok nothing from the other world.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:34:01 PM

Took my time reading the Op, and i had a concern about toshidesk, will revenue for toshidesk come from fee's or subscriptions?,
I currently pay .1 a month for a traders platform which is ok nothing from the other world.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.
Read the whitepaper
scarsbergholden

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:55:47 PM

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.
Read the whitepaper

Completely miss that, I usually do the Links after, im going over it now, if i still have concerns i will ask.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:26:03 PM

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.
Read the whitepaper

Completely miss that, I usually do the Links after, im going over it now, if i still have concerns i will ask.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.

Hello Scarsbergholden,

Thanks for the questions.

ToshiDesk will generate cash flow positive revenue with a number of components within the ToshiDesk Social Trading Platform.

ToshiDesk will earn its revenue from Fee's and Subscriptions in the early stages of development.

ToshiDesk will be completely FREE for all users, but without advancing through the ratings system, it will leave you with less advanced features and usability.

We must set these parameters to give incentive for users to not only build their ranks for better tools and features, but to also promote healthy growth within the ToshiDesk Eco-system.

ToshiDesk will be the only Social Trading Platform featuring Altcoins, so the user base must be intact and positive from the infancy stages.

We currently have more than (10) big name MasterTraders currently on board to provide professional in depth insight to traders, and we feel the user base will grow naturally over time as we plan to massively market ToshiDesk and MTR.

In the long term, MTR administration plans to pair assets to services such as ToshiDesk, which will allow asset holders to earn profits based on revenue earned through ToshiDesk.

MTR administration has plans for many other assets, and they are currently in development.

I will go ahead and get some screen shots of the charting construction and how we are laying that out for you guys a bit later. ( Possibly tonight )

I appreciate your questions, and yes...if you will take a nice detailed look at the WhitePaper, as it took weeks to write it, and I urge everyone to atleast browse through it as it will display the mass amount of thought and effort that is going into this project.

This is the tip of the iceberg as we will most certainly be expanding on a weekly basis. Can't give out any information right now but look forward to your support.

Please see these links below:

Whitepaper https://mega.co.nz/#!rZAxlTQL!IQb9-1Hfeis1ru2b38iz9jSdUApgOpYQupTJkgaDnXM

CoinSource Verified

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/mastertradercoin-mtr/

MTR / TOSHIDESK ENTERS THE MARKETPLACE

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/3763406-investing-in-altcoins-bitcoin-keep-an-eye-on-mtr-mastertradercoin

MTR /TOSHIDESK ARTICLE

http://coin-network.com/mastertradercoin-social-media-consultation-platform-toshidesk/

COINTELEGRAPH COIN PAGE

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113533/mastertradercoin

COINTELEGRAPH BUSINESS PAGE

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113534/toshidesk

COINTELEGRAPH EXPERTS PAGE

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113527/steven-thomas

Thank You,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.co
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
contact@mastertradercoion.com
investors@toshidesk.co

Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:36:49 AM

thank you for the inbox! very professional. looking to invest more
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:46:47 AM

If only 110k are released ever, MTR may be one of the higher alts on the market. Hope your Beta of Toshidesk runs smoothly.
scarsbergholden

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:55:28 AM

MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR POW PHASE HAS BEGUN!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No wallet links will be posted on thread post - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

WOW, thanks i was just going to say thanks for the answer, and i find the pow stage is release, time to mine a little.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:58:52 AM

thank you sir dev, i mine coin with wallet, i like coin and buy sale.

wallet working good.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:02:29 AM

oh shit, jumping in
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:18:08 AM

MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR POW PHASE HAS BEGUN!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No source code links or wallet links will be posted on any thread post by MTR administration - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source code and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

everything loaded up just fine, looking good!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: