Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229728 times)
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:54:22 AM

no pools yet?
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:14:38 AM

no pools yet?

shhhhh
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:15:51 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 06:36:46 AM by HegelianCattalactics

What I like so far about MTR:

--- Wise structure and model and utility that fits a very real need in this market space.
    --- Direct and prompt response and feedback with accountable materials and developments.
    --- A fit for a very real product in a post bloodbath marketplace that services what is needed to resolute issues of import.

A tad bit about myself: (BTW - Personal "self" testimonies are worthless lest fruit of knowledge and wisdom are verified by time and proofs. I am just providing a frame of reference.)

I retired at 40 years old as one of the top 12 Penny Stock traders in the world in 2001 before 911.
    Been looking for the next similar or better environment. (Crypto is way way better for obvious financial and money movement reasons ... Aunt IRIS is a mean BITCH! Uncle VAT will be better.)

Have matured from a very unique socio-symbiotic style of market assessment and prudence from way back then,
    to a proven and back-tested sophisticated fundamentals and indicator balanced system currently.
    (I mean I have put in 1000's of hours in and have indicator Dev teams working 60hrs per wk ... I live for this stuff!
    Watch for my "RPM indicator" once this market gets traction.)

I am 100% certain that pole position in the trader arena is where the best and most expensive digital real-estate will be for quite a while.
    (Question me and then check the prices near the trading floor on wall street. Get your "digital hat" on before we talk though.)

I'm working on digi-commerce projects myself ... but am really delighted that MTR has folded into this market at a unique bottom.
    (Yes ... selfish ... I must admit I like getting the best deals as an early adopter.)

I already use the best proven systems in this market (Mostly for currency traders) and will be one of the master traders just because it is fun and I have been waiting for over 1.5 years for a fit in this arena (Altcoins) to arise.

What I don't like:
    --- I don't like the delays of traction in this ingenious revolutionary monetary system.
    --- I don't like the compromises that decent tech Devs must make to try and hold their space in this delayed market.
    --- I hate it when great minds go down with the ship ... due to some over or under sight or weird failure that was not the fault of their technology.

OK ... it is late and I have to get up early for Wall Street and trades in the energy market.
    Wild leveraged ride that can be. Ticker:GASL (LOL ... oh yeah ... mark my words regarding TTT.)

Anyways ... Sry ... I digress.

I haven't been "Employed" by anyone but self for over 30 years and to be honest I threw a Pitch today at a friend who is CEO over 2 Multimillion $ Companies that I Might be His Personal Project Manager for Crowd-Sourcing. (OK I manage an Investment Fund for Him ... but I made Several M$ in promotion work and am at the ready for the Altcoin Market.)

Sry: Blowing off steam. Crazy week coming up. (Kinda Journal notes purging late night sparks ... so I can get much needed rest.)

Please watch and understand the Videos from My Blog here: http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/2920603-bitcoin-the-catallaxy-stone-for-an-oligarchal-goliath-bottom-up-decentralization

"Bottom Up" Decentralization is a huge and a 100 year process that is clearly evolving in this digital age transition point. (Like right now)
    The videos are awesome and entertaining ... likely need to watch 2-3 times to get the Gist.

"There is a revolution of a true organic economy going on right now !"

For you Historians I will make a huge leap of a Quote:
    "A unique form of "lais·sez-faire" is beginning to support the "Digital Revolution" at orders of magnitude greater than the affect that lais·sez-faire had on Humanities Industrial Revolution. We get to witness this as it all folds into the Quantum Age of Technology."

I apologize but these articles are my personal shorthand style for web content for multiple web sites I had purchased.
    They are meant to be heavily concentrated concepts.

[/list]
    screwUdriver

Activity: 346
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    February 24, 2015, 06:20:42 AM

oh lol, how many coins you got so far?
    Argwai96
    Legendary

Activity: 1036
    Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
    February 24, 2015, 06:38:38 AM

No pools at the moment, hehehehe time to fireup my gpu! downloading wallet now  Tongue Tongue
    Cryptophile

View Profile
    February 24, 2015, 06:42:10 AM

15!   Shocked

Can we claim our phase 1 purchases now or do we have to wait until phase 2 is done?

P.S. - Go to https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/bittrex and tell them to add MTR!!
    kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
    February 24, 2015, 06:56:18 AM

phase I more expensive than phase 2

kilo17
    Legendary

Activity: 980
    Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
    February 24, 2015, 07:04:10 AM
    Last edit: February 24, 2015, 09:03:47 AM by kilo17

deleted by OP

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
    Cryptophile

View Profile
    February 24, 2015, 07:05:58 AM

No working pools and Mac wallet doesn't work.... not such a fair launch...

PoW is less than 10% of all coins being initially distributed and it'll last a week, hardly a big deal compared to most of the junk out there.
    kilo17
    Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
    February 24, 2015, 07:12:30 AM
    Last edit: February 24, 2015, 09:04:07 AM by kilo17

deleted by OP

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
    mastertrader777 (OP)
    Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
    February 24, 2015, 07:17:13 AM

MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
    1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
    1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR POW PHASE HAS BEGUN!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No wallet links will be posted on thread post - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

WOW, thanks i was just going to say thanks for the answer, and i find the pow stage is release, time to mine a little.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.

Glad I was able to answer your question and give you a little bit of a surprise!

Enjoy the POW mining phase, it might get wild!

thank you for the inbox! very professional. looking to invest more

Thanks for your support!
    If only 110k are released ever, MTR may be one of the higher alts on the market. Hope your Beta of Toshidesk runs smoothly.

110K are certainly the only coins that are going to be initially released. MTR administration has plans to tie assets based off future products and development. ( WhitePaper lists a few) - Always can expect more from the MTR Devs.

thank you sir dev, i mine coin with wallet, i like coin and buy sale.

wallet working good.

Thank you for your presence and support YinSHuiSiYuan!

Glad you are taking advantage of the POW stage.

Thanks for checking out the wallet, and supporting the MTR community!
    oh shit, jumping in

No diving in the sallow end! =)

What I like so far about MTR:

--- Wise structure and model and utility that fits a very real need in this market space.
      --- Direct and prompt response and feedback with accountable materials and developments.
      --- A fit for a very real product in a post bloodbath marketplace that services what is needed to resolute issues of import.

A tad bit about myself: (BTW - Personal "self" testimonies are worthless lest fruit of knowledge and wisdom are verified by time and proofs. I am just providing a frame of reference.)

I retired at 40 years old as one of the top 12 Penny Stock traders in the world in 2001 before 911.
      Been looking for the next similar or better environment. (Crypto is way way better for obvious financial and money movement reasons ... Aunt IRIS is a mean BITCH! Uncle VAT will be better.)

Have matured from a very unique socio-symbiotic style of market assessment and prudence from way back then,
      to a proven and back-tested sophisticated fundamentals and indicator balanced system currently.
      (I mean I have put in 1000's of hours in and have indicator Dev teams working 60hrs per wk ... I live for this stuff!
      Watch for my "RPM indicator" once this market gets traction.)

I am 100% certain that pole position in the trader arena is where the best and most expensive digital real-estate will be for quite a while.
      (Question me and then check the prices near the trading floor on wall street. Get your "digital hat" on before we talk though.)

I'm working on digi-commerce projects myself ... but am really delighted that MTR has folded into this market at a unique bottom.
      (Yes ... selfish ... I must admit I like getting the best deals as an early adopter.)

I already use the best proven systems in this market (Mostly for currency traders) and will be one of the master traders just because it is fun and I have been waiting for over 1.5 years for a fit in this arena (Altcoins) to arise.

What I don't like:
      --- I don't like the delays of traction in this ingenious revolutionary monetary system.
      --- I don't like the compromises that decent tech Devs must make to try and hold their space in this delayed market.
      --- I hate it when great minds go down with the ship ... due to some over or under sight or weird failure that was not the fault of their technology.

OK ... it is late and I have to get up early for Wall Street and trades in the energy market.
      Wild leveraged ride that can be. Ticker:GASL (LOL ... oh yeah ... mark my words regarding TTT.)

Anyways ... Sry ... I digress.

I haven't been "Employed" by anyone but self for over 30 years and to be honest I threw a Pitch today at a friend who is CEO over 2 Multimillion $ Companies that I Might be His Personal Project Manager for Crowd-Sourcing. (OK I manage an Investment Fund for Him ... but I made Several M$ in promotion work and am at the ready for the Altcoin Market.)

Sry: Blowing off steam. Crazy week coming up. (Kinda Journal notes purging late night sparks ... so I can get much needed rest.)

Please watch and understand the Videos from My Blog here: http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/2920603-bitcoin-the-catallaxy-stone-for-an-oligarchal-goliath-bottom-up-decentralization

"Bottom Up" Decentralization is a huge and a 100 year process that is clearly evolving in this digital age transition point. (Like right now)
      The videos are awesome and entertaining ... likely need to watch 2-3 times to get the Gist.

"There is a revolution of a true organic economy going on right now !"

For you Historians I will make a huge leap of a Quote:
      "A unique form of "lais·sez-faire" is beginning to support the "Digital Revolution" at orders of magnitude greater than the affect that lais·sez-faire had on Humanities Industrial Revolution. We get to witness this as it all folds into the Quantum Age of Technology."

I apologize but these articles are my personal shorthand style for web content for multiple web sites I had purchased.
      They are meant to be heavily concentrated concepts.

Smacked us with another great read! Thank you George...It was nice talking to you with the team a few days ago. We feel you are going to be a huge help to getting us handshakes, your exp is bar none.

Truly appreciate the time and efforts put into MTR articles and such.

Lets talk soon,

Cheers
      MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
      1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
      1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No source code links or wallet links will be posted on any thread post by MTR administration - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source code and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

everything loaded up just fine, looking good!

Thanks for your support BitcoinDad, its been so nice having you around. Keep checking in daily with us!

Good Day

No pools at the moment, hehehehe time to fireup my gpu! downloading wallet now  Tongue Tongue

Fire it up! =)

Thanks for your support, tell all your friends about MTR, maybe send a tweet about us and what we have going on here?

Thanks

phase I more expensive than phase 2

Phase 2 actually raised more funds on today's day 1, then Phase 1 raised on the 1st funding day.

Yes, right now ...with 6 days still left on the Crowdfunding clock, the amount of BTC currently invested is less than the total Phase 1 raised, but that answer is clear.

Over the next few days people may start to trickle in the thread, and catch a few MTR for the ride. There will only be 110K or less ( depending on POW ) on the market.

The demand will soon rocket, and BETA will be out soon.

Thanks for your support!

MasterTrader777[/list]
      mastertrader777 (OP)
      Legendary

View Profile
      February 24, 2015, 07:19:36 AM

Non working wallets supporting a coin that is backed by a Program that must be developed by programmers doesn't sit well

Wallets work just fine sir, and BETA is almost complete and ready for Beta testing.

May you please explain the issues you are having?

I have been testing the wallets for weeks.

Everyone else seems to have zero issues with the wallet, so please explain what problems you are having as everyone else is happy.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
      kondiomir
      Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
      February 24, 2015, 07:23:23 AM

Sorry guys, but from all this info, I cannot find when is PoW launch ?
      kilo17
      Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
      February 24, 2015, 07:24:21 AM

the mac wallet does not work on 10.10   It doesn't include the wallet.dat files etc....
      very commonly seen with new coins on macs

mastertrader777 (OP)
      Legendary

View Profile
      February 24, 2015, 07:25:19 AM

Sorry guys, but from all this info, I cannot find when is PoW launch ?

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No wallet links will be posted on thread post - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

mastertrader777 (OP)
      Legendary

View Profile
      February 24, 2015, 07:27:05 AM

the mac wallet does not work on 10.10   It doesn't include the wallet.dat files etc....

Allow me to take a look at it, I hadn't had any problems with it.

Thanks for voicing your concern.

You have been the only one to mention something thus far.

MasterTrader777
      Argwai96
      Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
      February 24, 2015, 07:28:26 AM

mac wallet works for me.

kilo17
      Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
      February 24, 2015, 07:30:28 AM

what OS version

Argwai96
      Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
      February 24, 2015, 07:31:21 AM

what OS version

kilo17
      Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
      February 24, 2015, 07:34:02 AM

Me too but I just get "It cannot be opened" and do not have the folder in AppSupport

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 159 »
        Print  

Jump to: