Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229728 times)
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:26:09 AM

Hold on, I still want to help...

Follow these steps:

1) Go to System Preferences
2) Click on the "General" Tab
3) You will see " allowed apps" & "downloaded from"
4) It will say "Mac App Store", "Unidentified Developers", and the last one is "Anywhere"
5) Below that it will say "MTR QT Wallet" - Blocked - " Open Anyway "
6) Go to open, close the wallet ( might give security error- because it still doesn't recognize the changes you just made)
7) Reopen and it will work fine.

Thats a trouble shoot in a half for you, but it sounds like you are having this issue and this should help Kilo17.

Let me know,

MasterTrader777

Just do what I said. It's the easiest possible solution.

Hold down the 'control' button and launch the app. A menu will come up and select 'open'. Then a security dialog box will appear, and select 'open' there as well. The wallet should open fine from that point forward.

I'm not even a savvy Mac user and I figured it out man.
charlieSeen

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:39:27 AM

With this diff. it looks better to buy anyway in phase 2, with crowd sale price lower than Phase 1 which was over 30k SAT.
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:46:14 AM

I have done all of that... i guess it is my computer but I cannot figure out what it is....aarrgghh

You tried what I said and it didn't work?

Hold 'control' while clicking the app, select 'open' from the menu that appears, a dialog box will pop up, select 'open' there as well. You should be fine after that.

Yes I have done those thing....Also  opened from Terminal with the open -a command and got an error... I am currently repairing Permissions

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
charlieSeen

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:52:42 AM

I have done all of that... i guess it is my computer but I cannot figure out what it is....aarrgghh

You tried what I said and it didn't work?

Hold 'control' while clicking the app, select 'open' from the menu that appears, a dialog box will pop up, select 'open' there as well. You should be fine after that.

Yes I have done those thing....Also  opened from Terminal with the open -a command and got an error... I am currently repairing Permissions

Re open again and you should be fine. Just click back on the icon, and you'll be up and running like everyone else.
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:55:59 AM

I tried that like 25 times... but I did figure it out--- I was using Unarchive Utility (for some reason) and I downloaded it again and used the standard Stuffit and it works like a charm now..... thanks everyone....

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:01:08 AM

I tried that like 25 times... but I did figure it out--- I was using Unarchive Utility (for some reason) and I downloaded it again and used the standard Stuffit and it works like a charm now..... thanks everyone....

Ok great, Glad you were able to figure things out.

If you don't mind will you go back through and delete your cluttering post, as I chose to go with a un-moderated thread.

I just like to keep things as clean as possible, and just think about it, you're not only helping me...but you're helping BitcoinTalk spend less on server space.

Please and thank you.

Like I said, glad you figured things out and hope to see you here at a later date.

Enjoy your wallet.

MasterTrader777
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:02:31 AM

Did you download the wallet using Safari by chance?

Because I also forgot to mention that Safari sometimes corrupts downloads hosted on MEGA. I use Chrome for downloading wallets for this reason.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:05:07 AM

Because I also forgot to mention that Safari sometimes corrupts downloads hosted on MEGA. I use Chrome for downloading wallets for this reason.

I did... that is possible also..good to know...

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:06:07 AM

Because I also forgot to mention that Safari corrupts downloads hosted on MEGA.

I know I asked him to uninstall and re-download and re install early on...he would of had it fixed at that point.

Either way it was awesome to see the community help out when MTR community members were in need.

MasterTrader777
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:10:56 AM

I have 5 downloads and only after I opened with a different archive utility did it work...but the community is awesome...BTW- I deleted my earlier post and appreciate you following through...

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:31:11 AM

MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR POW PHASE HAS BEGUN!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No wallet links will be posted on thread post - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

WOW, thanks i was just going to say thanks for the answer, and i find the pow stage is release, time to mine a little.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.

Glad I was able to answer your question and give you a little bit of a surprise!

Enjoy the POW mining phase, it might get wild!

thank you for the inbox! very professional. looking to invest more

Thanks for your support!
If only 110k are released ever, MTR may be one of the higher alts on the market. Hope your Beta of Toshidesk runs smoothly.

110K are certainly the only coins that are going to be initially released. MTR administration has plans to tie assets based off future products and development. ( WhitePaper lists a few) - Always can expect more from the MTR Devs.

thank you sir dev, i mine coin with wallet, i like coin and buy sale.

wallet working good.

Thank you for your presence and support YinSHuiSiYuan!

Glad you are taking advantage of the POW stage.

Thanks for checking out the wallet, and supporting the MTR community!
oh shit, jumping in

No diving in the sallow end! =)

What I like so far about MTR:

--- Wise structure and model and utility that fits a very real need in this market space.
    --- Direct and prompt response and feedback with accountable materials and developments.
    --- A fit for a very real product in a post bloodbath marketplace that services what is needed to resolute issues of import.

A tad bit about myself: (BTW - Personal "self" testimonies are worthless lest fruit of knowledge and wisdom are verified by time and proofs. I am just providing a frame of reference.)

I retired at 40 years old as one of the top 12 Penny Stock traders in the world in 2001 before 911.
    Been looking for the next similar or better environment. (Crypto is way way better for obvious financial and money movement reasons ... Aunt IRIS is a mean BITCH! Uncle VAT will be better.)

Have matured from a very unique socio-symbiotic style of market assessment and prudence from way back then,
    to a proven and back-tested sophisticated fundamentals and indicator balanced system currently.
    (I mean I have put in 1000's of hours in and have indicator Dev teams working 60hrs per wk ... I live for this stuff!
    Watch for my "RPM indicator" once this market gets traction.)

I am 100% certain that pole position in the trader arena is where the best and most expensive digital real-estate will be for quite a while.
    (Question me and then check the prices near the trading floor on wall street. Get your "digital hat" on before we talk though.)

I'm working on digi-commerce projects myself ... but am really delighted that MTR has folded into this market at a unique bottom.
    (Yes ... selfish ... I must admit I like getting the best deals as an early adopter.)

I already use the best proven systems in this market (Mostly for currency traders) and will be one of the master traders just because it is fun and I have been waiting for over 1.5 years for a fit in this arena (Altcoins) to arise.

What I don't like:
    --- I don't like the delays of traction in this ingenious revolutionary monetary system.
    --- I don't like the compromises that decent tech Devs must make to try and hold their space in this delayed market.
    --- I hate it when great minds go down with the ship ... due to some over or under sight or weird failure that was not the fault of their technology.

OK ... it is late and I have to get up early for Wall Street and trades in the energy market.
    Wild leveraged ride that can be. Ticker:GASL (LOL ... oh yeah ... mark my words regarding TTT.)

Anyways ... Sry ... I digress.

I haven't been "Employed" by anyone but self for over 30 years and to be honest I threw a Pitch today at a friend who is CEO over 2 Multimillion $ Companies that I Might be His Personal Project Manager for Crowd-Sourcing. (OK I manage an Investment Fund for Him ... but I made Several M$ in promotion work and am at the ready for the Altcoin Market.)

Sry: Blowing off steam. Crazy week coming up. (Kinda Journal notes purging late night sparks ... so I can get much needed rest.)

Please watch and understand the Videos from My Blog here: http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/2920603-bitcoin-the-catallaxy-stone-for-an-oligarchal-goliath-bottom-up-decentralization

"Bottom Up" Decentralization is a huge and a 100 year process that is clearly evolving in this digital age transition point. (Like right now)
    The videos are awesome and entertaining ... likely need to watch 2-3 times to get the Gist.

"There is a revolution of a true organic economy going on right now !"

For you Historians I will make a huge leap of a Quote:
    "A unique form of "lais·sez-faire" is beginning to support the "Digital Revolution" at orders of magnitude greater than the affect that lais·sez-faire had on Humanities Industrial Revolution. We get to witness this as it all folds into the Quantum Age of Technology."

I apologize but these articles are my personal shorthand style for web content for multiple web sites I had purchased.
    They are meant to be heavily concentrated concepts.

Smacked us with another great read! Thank you George...It was nice talking to you with the team a few days ago. We feel you are going to be a huge help to getting us handshakes, your exp is bar none.

Truly appreciate the time and efforts put into MTR articles and such.

Lets talk soon,

Cheers
    MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
    1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
    1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR POW PHASE HAS BEGUN!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No source code links or wallet links will be posted on any thread post by MTR administration - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source code and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

everything loaded up just fine, looking good!

Thanks for your support BitcoinDad, its been so nice having you around. Keep checking in daily with us!

Good Day

No pools at the moment, hehehehe time to fireup my gpu! downloading wallet now  Tongue Tongue

Fire it up! =)

Thanks for your support, tell all your friends about MTR, maybe send a tweet about us and what we have going on here?

Thanks

phase I more expensive than phase 2

Phase 2 actually raised more funds on today's day 1, then Phase 1 raised on the 1st funding day.

Yes, right now ...with 6 days still left on the Crowdfunding clock, the amount of BTC currently invested is less than the total Phase 1 raised, but that answer is clear.

Over the next few days people may start to trickle in the thread, and catch a few MTR for the ride. There will only be 110K or less ( depending on POW ) on the market.

The demand will soon rocket, and BETA will be out soon.

Thanks for your support!

MasterTrader777[/list]
    kilo17
    Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
    February 24, 2015, 09:32:10 AM

so is Phase II still open...if so I want in

ocminer
    Legendary

Activity: 2660
    Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
    February 24, 2015, 09:40:08 AM

Suprnova is up

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
    https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
    ocminer
    Legendary

Activity: 2660
    Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
    February 24, 2015, 09:44:53 AM

Suprnova is up

Is that him?

The king has arrived!

=)

Thanks for your support,

MasterTrader777

Thanks, aaaaand already a couple of blocks Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
    https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
    xx3

Activity: 30
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    February 24, 2015, 10:17:06 AM

Will you stack those 10mil coins that you save for yourself as well ?
    KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
    February 24, 2015, 11:14:34 AM
    Last edit: February 24, 2015, 11:29:51 AM by KenR

Perpect!
    I have download windows wallet and work like a charm

Can we claim our phase 1 purchases now or do we have to wait until phase 2 is done?

Same question sir

████
    █ ████
    █ ████
    █ ████
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
      ████ █
      ████ █
      ████ █
      ████
      ████
    █ ████
    █ ████
    █ ████
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
      ████ █
      ████ █
      ████ █
      ████
      .WEBSITE.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      .ANN THREAD.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ████
    █ ████
    █ ████
    █ ████
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
    █ ████ █
      ████ █
      ████ █
      ████ █
      ████
    cintrondigital

Activity: 630
    Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
    February 24, 2015, 11:36:46 AM

Ughh, pools needed.
    Where is ocminer or cintrondigital, sleeping?Sad

The dev wasnt clear about the launch date. From my understanding it was supposed to be 3/4.
    Anyways no use crying over spilt milk. The pool is compiling. I will post when its up.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
    cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
    February 24, 2015, 11:38:44 AM

So POW starts in 6:30 h ?

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

Proof of Work Period will begin after both crowdfunding periods have completed.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777
    Here you go for the naysayers. Nd 1 more thing, I dont sleep, I take naps! lol

Zikka

Activity: 117
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    February 24, 2015, 12:17:21 PM

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777

So why POW stage has started today?
    cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
    February 24, 2015, 12:25:10 PM

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777

So why POW stage has started today?

Lets see what the DEV says.

In the meantime ManhattanMine is up!
    I decided 0% Mining Fee on this pool.

http://mtr.manhattanmine.com

Go Crazy!! Spread the Hash!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 159 »
      Print  

Jump to: